19 minutes ago, amasters said:

Your idea sounds great on paper, but I imagine it's a hell of a lot more work than the solution Teutonic proposed.

It is :classic_biggrin:Teutonic wouldn't be able to create miracles if we wouldn't call them that.

25 minutes ago, Teutonic said:
  1. It won't, and you won't even get a fine for nudity, you will only get the sex fine. To be clear: The timers won't interfere with each other. If you have just gotten a fine for sex, you will still get the nudity fine if you keep running around naked. Same with cum or other types of sex acts.
  2. You will only get one report per polling interval. 

It is indeed, which is also why I am looking for a simple solution for now. I still noted the idea and will eventually look into it, but anything involving dialogue is still on halt.

Sounds great then! I'm looking forward to it.

I have a problem. Combat rape doesn't work for me. I have those settings:
Use Advanced Conditions  [X]
Nudity        OR
night          OR
In City        IGNORE
Unarmed    OR
Aroused     IGNORE
Wounded   ALWAYS
Exhausted  ALWAYS
Thane        IGNORE
Restrained  OR
Collared      OR
drugged     OR
Conditions Required [2]
Trigger Chance [100]

On condition Parameters their are set health 50 and stamina 50, other than that max number of attackers 25, can be used 1hr (I'm sure it's not that) and ofc rape enabled. I set up polling to 15 seconds.
While I have the debug message enabled I do have messages that say "Rape Check" then "Conditions are not met." and after "Reason: in combat". I tried to restart rape system but still doesn't work. 

50 minutes ago, SuplenC said:

I have a problem. Combat rape doesn't work for me.

While I have the debug message enabled I do have messages that say "Rape Check" then "Conditions are not met." and after "Reason: in combat". I tried to restart rape system but still doesn't work. 

If combat rape is part of this mod then I missed that.  I think you mis-read something instead.

Being injured is just an optional condition, like being naked or unarmed.  I think it is primarily for use by people with realism mods that slow the rate of healing, making you use potions, food or spells more often but I've completely forgotten the answer I got when I asked about that.

( I wouldn't normally try to answer a tech question in under an hour of being asked but I'm interested and I think a combat rape option was discussed at one point with a "I could replace Defeat" being someone else's comment. )

13 hours ago, karlpaws said:

If combat rape is part of this mod then I missed that.  I think you mis-read something instead.

Being injured is just an optional condition, like being naked or unarmed.  I think it is primarily for use by people with realism mods that slow the rate of healing, making you use potions, food or spells more often but I've completely forgotten the answer I got when I asked about that.

( I wouldn't normally try to answer a tech question in under an hour of being asked but I'm interested and I think a combat rape option was discussed at one point with a "I could replace Defeat" being someone else's comment. )

If that's the case then I'm gonna use other mod for that. Thanks for reply

Hi, Teutonic. I'm doing a playthrough with your mod. I'm enjoying the mod, and I have not noticed any bugs or problems. My character has slept and been raped in two different Dwemer dungeons. Both times, the attackers were a group of snow trolls. Are the attackers random, fixed or picked from the surroundings? Is there a chance it would select Dwemer automatons as rapists in a Dwemer dungeon?

16 hours ago, laurencius said:

Hi, Teutonic. I'm doing a playthrough with your mod. I'm enjoying the mod, and I have not noticed any bugs or problems. My character has slept and been raped in two different Dwemer dungeons. Both times, the attackers were a group of snow trolls. Are the attackers random, fixed or picked from the surroundings? Is there a chance it would select Dwemer automatons as rapists in a Dwemer dungeon?

If there are valid attackers in the area, it will pick them. Otherwise it will randomize them, with the location playing a role. It won't spawn Dwemer machines, but I have noted this as a suggestion for a future update.

Suggestion if it's possible? (Sorry for my bad English. It's not my first language.)

1)Simple Onlooker Option (like Estrus' MCM option does)

2)"Sex Type" chance slider

1)Yeah I know Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition makes NPCs gather around sex scenes. But SC is too much for me. I don't need onlookers' dialogues and their masturbating.

2)When my Dovahkiin gets raped, sometimes SL Adventures seems to keep choosing one animation type. A few minutes ago my Dovahkiin walked around Solitude, got raped by 4 city guards, animation types chosen by this mod were "Oral" "Oral" "Oral" and "Oral" ! So I want sliders that can tweak the chance of sex type ("Oral" " Vaginal" "Anal") like a threesome chance slider does.

Is there a way to make it so guards will wait until after a gangrape to arrest you? More than once, I have been in the middle of a gangrape, my bounty hit the threshold, guards try to arrest me, gangrape animation cuts to the next person, which cuts off the dialogue with the guard, and causes them to start attacking, while the gangrape is still transpiring. Or if making the guards wait until after can't be done, maybe a way to make it so they interrupt the gangrape completely?

8 hours ago, jesse6027 said:

Suggestion if it's possible? (Sorry for my bad English. It's not my first language.)

1)Simple Onlooker Option (like Estrus' MCM option does)

2)"Sex Type" chance slider

1)Yeah I know Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition makes NPCs gather around sex scenes. But SC is too much for me. I don't need onlookers' dialogues and their masturbating.

2)When my Dovahkiin gets raped, sometimes SL Adventures seems to keep choosing one animation type. A few minutes ago my Dovahkiin walked around Solitude, got raped by 4 city guards, animation types chosen by this mod were "Oral" "Oral" "Oral" and "Oral" ! So I want sliders that can tweak the chance of sex type ("Oral" " Vaginal" "Anal") like a threesome chance slider does.

1) Noted, but no plans yet.

2) Planned, but note it won't prevent choosing the same animation type over and over, only make it less likely. 

4 hours ago, letterman said:

Is there a way to make it so guards will wait until after a gangrape to arrest you? More than once, I have been in the middle of a gangrape, my bounty hit the threshold, guards try to arrest me, gangrape animation cuts to the next person, which cuts off the dialogue with the guard, and causes them to start attacking, while the gangrape is still transpiring. Or if making the guards wait until after can't be done, maybe a way to make it so they interrupt the gangrape completely?

I have plans to make it so you get the bounty after the sex scene / gangrape is over.

Hi Teutonic,

Just as (yet another) opinion, as if you didnt need any more:

Excited to hear you're thinking of expanding into dialogue feature (ala DCL misogyny).

Would you also consider a prostitution feature? With lots of potential for things to backfire of course!

I'm also still hoping you'll be able to work a dance feature in at some point.

One request: for threesomes to be an option for creatures. Would that be complicated. Ideally, we'd be able to set separate percentages for threesomes vs foursomes vs fivesomes. Or would that add too much scriptload?

One concern I always have is the potential script load. I see lots of elaborate ideas, but always get worried about how stable/reliable/scriptheavy the mod will end up being.

Final thought - the arousal and cum debuffs from what I understand are coded as perks rather than magic effects? I can't help but think that if they were coded as magic effects, itd be easier to see which are active at any point in time (by simply looking at the magic effects screen). It's also kinky to be able to see the list of effects currently active on your character (or is that just me?).

2 hours ago, chipstick said:

Would you also consider a prostitution feature? With lots of potential for things to backfire of course!

One request: for threesomes to be an option for creatures.

I think personally using a separate prostitution mod allows for more customizing and lets the player pick which kind of features you want. TDFPP and RP have differing gameplay that one might pick over the other. As they both allow you to lead your customers elsewhere, you can avoid this mod's public sex bounty, (though someone might want to disable that feature in TDFPP just to avoid conflicts).

The main reason I hit reply was your other request. As far as I know, threesomes with creatures are harder to setup right now due to how Sexlab is designed. You can target them with the solo matchmaker spells and put wolf 1, wolf 2 and you into a scene, but collecting a group of actors, filtering out npc and animal, then picking just two animals and the PC isn't something Sexlab can do right now. I suspect a mod author could do something mod-internally, selecting out non-animals and just passing 2 and the PC to Sexlab like Matchmaker (I theorize) does, but others have asked for something similar from other mods and a "no, not possible right now" has generally been the answer.

3 hours ago, chipstick said:

As karlpaws has pointed out, there are numerous prostitution mods out there and I have no plans to create another at this point.

I'm also still hoping you'll be able to work a dance feature in at some point.

I have some cool ideas for a dance feature, but I am not sure how to implement them yet.

One request: for threesomes to be an option for creatures. Would that be complicated. Ideally, we'd be able to set separate percentages for threesomes vs foursomes vs fivesomes. Or would that add too much scriptload?

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

The main reason I hit reply was your other request. As far as I know, threesomes with creatures are harder to setup right now due to how Sexlab is designed. You can target them with the solo matchmaker spells and put wolf 1, wolf 2 and you into a scene, but collecting a group of actors, filtering out npc and animal, then picking just two animals and the PC isn't something Sexlab can do right now. I suspect a mod author could do something mod-internally, selecting out non-animals and just passing 2 and the PC to Sexlab like Matchmaker (I theorize) does, but others have asked for something similar from other mods and a "no, not possible right now" has generally been the answer.

Creature threesomes are not harder to setup than NPC threesomes. The reason there are none is that the user might not have proper animations installed and the gangrape might break if it tries to start sexlab scenes that don't have animations.

Final thought - the arousal and cum debuffs from what I understand are coded as perks rather than magic effects? I can't help but think that if they were coded as magic effects, itd be easier to see which are active at any point in time (by simply looking at the magic effects screen). It's also kinky to be able to see the list of effects currently active on your character (or is that just me?).

It doesn't matter if they are perks or not, you can still display them in the Active Effects screen. I just didn't see a value in this, so I didn't. I generally try to suppress anything from popping up there, as the list gets long quickly anyway.

3 hours ago, razzor69 said:

After i installing this mod, i always got CTD, is there any other requirement i need to play this mod? or maybe conflict with another mods

Only Sexlab and Sexlab Aroused are required. There are no conflicts I know of which cause CTDs, although I have been told Prison Overhaul causes CTDs if both are installed.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but the rape when masturbating feature doesn't seem to work for me.
The rape scene seems to trigger since my items get stripped but the sex scene never starts and i'm just stuck on the ground.

3 hours ago, Auroress said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but the rape when masturbating feature doesn't seem to work for me.
The rape scene seems to trigger since my items get stripped but the sex scene never starts and i'm just stuck on the ground.

It has indeed been reported before, I will check again.

Hi, wondering if'd you'd be willing to add i kinda bigger request.

What i have in mind is more or less an expanded version of an old submit feature, or a reduced SD+: if defeated (by defeat) or raped by non-hostile but non-friendly bandits or humanoid creatures (for example calmed by deviously helpless) you will be bound, more rape, possibly prostituted and go through a miniquest to get free again. This shouldn't last longer than one ingame day. I could imagine this rather as a hard coded feature for certain places with certain furnitures, dialogues etc instead of totally radiant.

6 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

What i have in mind is more or less an expanded version of an old submit feature, or a reduced SD+: if defeated (by defeat) or raped by non-hostile but non-friendly bandits or humanoid creatures (for example calmed by deviously helpless) you will be bound, more rape, possibly prostituted and go through a miniquest to get free again. This shouldn't last longer than one ingame day. I could imagine this rather as a hard coded feature for certain places with certain furnitures, dialogues etc instead of totally radiant.

There is a low chance I will delve into slavery, it just gets too much in the way of regular gameplay.

8 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I was thinking about this a little last night, and it is a fun idea. But it sounds suspiciously like its own mod. I was sort of thinking it might be rolled out a little like Prison Overhaul except instead of a law enforcement officer arresting you for doing crimes, a Bandit or some other similar faction could enslave you for being defeated. 

Thus leading to an arrest like sequence of removing your "stuff" and locking you in chains to be taken to a holding area to await one of several punishments. Such as spending a day "servicing" the group in some kind of "furniture", or being forced to play games in a cage with another prisoner, etc. Inte's POP could be used as a "framework" for this. 

Alternately Blackbird Wanderer over at Sexy Bandit Captives mod has a script that allows bandits to "take turns" using the bandit captives. With some modification, it could target the player instead, so locking the player in a piece of furniture for 24 hours and running this script would create a more robust defeat scenario. 

Either of those methods would work for a day till it handed the player off to either simple slavery or some other cheap fiction release plan.

But I could easily see user requests for more robust options sending this feature spiraling out of control into a full-time job. :P  

11 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I was thinking about this a little last night, and it is a fun idea. But it sounds suspiciously like its own mod. I was sort of thinking it might be rolled out a little like Prison Overhaul except instead of a law enforcement officer arresting you for doing crimes, a Bandit or some other similar faction could enslave you for being defeated. 

I totally agree that it could be it's own mod, but i'm unable to make it and asking modders of existing mods has a higher chance than convince somebody to start an entirely new project i think, this was the first one where i thought it might fit. ;)

Inte... refuses to do anything with creatures, even humanoid ones, i'd really like to have them, though. ;)

And i don't think just about "be locked in furniture for 24 hours", that would be boring. My thought was something like this:

1. Defeat triggers, rape is done, robbery is done

2. Bandit, (leader?): "That was fun. Now i claim you my property. Lock her up over there, i go to sleep." He walks away and you're in some cage or funiture close to some (all) of the other bandits.

3. After some time, Bandit 1.: "I'm ready for another round, who else?" While beeing raped again, leader wakes up. Beats one of the bandits raping you (or waiting in queue). "I said  she's my property! If you wanna fuck her, you have to pay for it! Now, who wants to pay?" Some pay & keep fucking, others leave. If the camp is close to the road, you might be tied and advertised to bypassing travelers.

4. Your owner is back to sleep and you're tied again. You hear the bandits talking, giving you some hints what to do to get free. You might wiggle your assets to one who is unwilling to pay, spread jealousy and chaos (and some of them might be killed when a fight starts). Or to those who are willing to pay and fuck them tired, so they go to sleep too. Or you might plead and even find somebody who pities you, freeing you or leaving you with a nive to cut your ties or something. Or all of that, and in the end you're free.

Bit more difficult with creatures, but i'd like some variations anyways, individually for different camps. The principle should be clear now, though. ;)

I've been thinking about the possible future combat features and wanted to try to post some of it on the off chance it might be useful.

Disclaimer: I am specifically trying to think about ways of NOT requiring Devious Devices like most other "player-slave" mods do.

Spoiler

So, I wonder if thinking of the player as a "captive" rather than a "slave" might make for a simpler approach. A lot of the suggestions so far have reminded me of a mechanic that Submit had at one time and iirc required ZAZ but was pre-DD: after a first round with the freshly defeated you, you'd get tied up and had an interval in which to try to escape before the next round began, repeated until you eventually escape. And that's kind of what I'm thinking of by "captive." As a captive you are a windfall for your captors, an unexpected bonus. But your captors don't really have any good use for you beyond a bit of celebration and stealing your useful-to-them stuff. At which point running you out of their camp, naked and beaten would be a fitting "closing ceremony" for their festivities, because they have things to do and don't have the time or other resources to have a full time, probably hostile "slave" skulking around who needs to be provided for. (Creatures would, alternately, just "discard" you, like a not-yet-eaten elk etc.) If you wanted an optional DD moment, imo, this would be it, when you're "released." Some mechanic that healed the captors as needed to full would be nice too (that's something I've read people complaining about in the Defeat forum, the ease of return&kill because the hostiles don't heal) for realism - or some relatively severe debuffs for the player that would accomplish the same thing, especially if your stuff's been stolen.

Most of the things that might beat you in combat are things that you attack, and are not the sort of things that are very likely to have slave market contacts, or the sort they'd need even to shoot for ransom

I am usually a bit hesitant about "steal your stuff" features, but it would certainly make sense for a scenario like this, quest items get left behind because they're not useful to the captors, or seem "cursed with elf magic!", or whatever explanation appeals.

Well, that got long. Anyway, maybe it can spark better ideas. Thanks again.

21 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I was thinking about this a little last night, and it is a fun idea. But it sounds suspiciously like its own mod.

Exactly what I was thinking. 

2 hours ago, Vithiss said:

Well, that got long. Anyway, maybe it can spark better ideas. Thanks again.

It wasn't actually that long. ?