On 29.4.2018 at 7:35 PM, manchuligans said:

I remap the key to <,   and I remap the surrender key to k so it's the same as Defeat.  I've had to remap a couple of key commands from other mods to deal with the same issue.  The 2 to 3 second idea is a good idea though

[...]

let me know if you want to see screenshots or anything.

I've bound most of the unused keys to two numblock buttons. There's fireworks when hitting one accidentally, hehe D:

Which of your mods with the K-key got the highest priority then?

I might have 2 stripping keys (using SerialStripper for my follower and SL Adv for myself before swimming) and 3 Surrender mods I think.

I wanted to try Familiar Faces for ages, always had a small fear about bugs. You're satisfied with it?

As for pics, I'd like to. But this is a mods' thread. What about creating a LL blog, post all of your ideas there and simply link them here? That's the least intrusive way.

About pics&stories/inspiration, what I like the most of the possibilities with this mod right now, are the reversed bounties:

I'm a lorefriendly player and am running around with protective armours only. But the Imperial-WhiteCordDominion is forcing the Stormcloaks or diplomatic people like our hero to walk naked in their territory, as part of their humilation against the native people. So I'm either forced walking around in topless iron bikini or getting Prison Overhaul bounties the most lorefriendly way, HURRAY!

And my non-consensual/damsell in distress and risky/impreg fetishes are getting lots of love <3

1 hour ago, worik said:

I just read in the 0.68 description:

• Added a 50% Poverty tier

I wonder what is meant by that? What does it do? :classic_blink:

And if you continue on your current  path with this mod, I might even get rid of Death Alternatives ... probably no need for that anymore when you publish v1.0 :classic_biggrin:

I was referring to the Poverty mechanic, which reduces carry weight. It used to have only one tier (80% reduction), now it also has a 50% tier.

Would it be possible to limit stealing, eg only steal ArmorCuirass items? Sadly the bikini armours don't have special keywords, however Adrianne won't mind crafting new panties every few days.

And about the masturbation feature, what about aiming at a follower while hitting the button and he/she'll masturbate, instead of the player? (Serial Stripper is using that methode to strip followers)

-Steal everything after rape is too much,it shoud have a limit like the steal while sleeping option.

-Maybe having a reason to sleep naked will be better,like a exp bonus for a few hours,or maybe arousal based,above 50 arousal you are forced to sleep naked.

-And what order the rape options are working now?.Before it was valid attackers+conditions+trigger chance+arousal+some other options,and now... after all that,where it fits the new 0-100 chance slider for npcs,guards and creatures?.Works after all that?. Invalidates the trigger chance or the report nudity option rape?

-The wounded and exhausted conditions,that means I can be raped after a sprint? or after a fight with some bandits if I have low health?.Are you entering into combat rape,or only works in non-hostile npcs?

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Mdy said:

Would it be possible to limit stealing, eg only steal ArmorCuirass items? Sadly the bikini armours don't have special keywords, however Adrianne won't mind crafting new panties every few days.

And about the masturbation feature, what about aiming at a follower while hitting the button and he/she'll masturbate, instead of the player? (Serial Stripper is using that methode to strip followers)

Both of these should be possible.

1 hour ago, matekun said:

-Steal everything after rape is too much,it shoud have a limit like the steal while sleeping option.

-Maybe having a reason to sleep naked will be better,like a exp bonus for a few hours,or maybe arousal based,above 50 arousal you are forced to sleep naked.

-And what order the rape options are working now?.Before it was valid attackers+conditions+trigger chance+arousal+some other options,and now... after all that,where it fits the new 0-100 chance slider for npcs,guards and creatures?.Works after all that?. Invalidates the trigger chance or the report nudity option rape?

-The wounded and exhausted conditions,that means I can be raped after a sprint? or after a fight with some bandits if I have low health?.Are you entering into combat rape,or only works in non-hostile npcs?

Thank you.

• I agree, I want to rework it eventually.
  • Maybe, but an exp bonus seems too vanilla to me and if it is arousal based I would expect the player to masturbate before sleeping. 
  • The new chance sliders are part of the valid attackers phase. They are exactly where the toggle options used to be, just that now it is based on chance. The trigger chance still works like before, just like the nudity report rape (it will use the sliders to determine whether the attacker is valid). 
  • Yes, if you are not careful, sprinting can make you vulnerable, just like when you barely made it out of a fight. These work only on non-hostile NPCs like before, there is no combat rape yet. 

Thanks for the new version, I really like the new sliders for rape participants.

I was trying out the new follower rape feature and, it worked, but it seemed, well, here's what happened: follower and I were sneaking, got notification that follower was going to rape and had caught me, there was a couple of seconds long freeze, then both pc and follower went into bleedout, follower stood, follower went back to bleedout, and then the SL animation started and it ran smoothly from there. I've only had it trigger the one time so far, so it may just have been a one-time thing, or have had causes that have nothing to do with Adventures.

This made me wonder (in my ignorance) if an added option in the Follower toggles section might be useful - partly because I have been thinking of asking if it might be possible to add something like "Likes to watch" to those options, where the follower would just stand and watch (& potentially join in eventually if arousal, etc qualify). It seems like after most rapes of more than one animation duration my follower is pretty thoroughly aroused, and in my head an option like this would help roleplay-wise sometimes. 

Thanks again.

41 minutes ago, Vithiss said:

Thanks for the new version, I really like the new sliders for rape participants.

I was trying out the new follower rape feature and, it worked, but it seemed, well, here's what happened: follower and I were sneaking, got notification that follower was going to rape and had caught me, there was a couple of seconds long freeze, then both pc and follower went into bleedout, follower stood, follower went back to bleedout, and then the SL animation started and it ran smoothly from there. I've only had it trigger the one time so far, so it may just have been a one-time thing, or have had causes that have nothing to do with Adventures.

This made me wonder (in my ignorance) if an added option in the Follower toggles section might be useful - partly because I have been thinking of asking if it might be possible to add something like "Likes to watch" to those options, where the follower would just stand and watch (& potentially join in eventually if arousal, etc qualify). It seems like after most rapes of more than one animation duration my follower is pretty thoroughly aroused, and in my head an option like this would help roleplay-wise sometimes. 

Thanks again.

Reading this made me realize I did not think this through. The follower is going to be a victim and an attacker at the same time. I have no idea what happens when Sexlab Adventures tries to make the follower rape themselves. Be careful with this.

I can enable guards as aggressors, but a rather logic setting or condition is missing: Guards or citizen will only rape (blackmail?) with bounties in their hold.

WONDERFUL new additions! Thank you, Sweetie!

Request:

Is it possible to make the follower events compatible with Extensible Follower Framework's follower slot? EFF lets me configure my mage followers nicely (add and remove spells from them), as well as letting me set how many 'hits' make them angry in combat (so I can USE aoe spells around them without making them attack me, all high-level mage magic tends to be large-area-of-effect...)...

Just a thought.

6 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Maybe, but an exp bonus seems too vanilla to me and if it is arousal based I would expect the player to masturbate before sleeping. 

Just spinning some thoughts:

How about a debuff for sleeping WITH clothes ? I'm thinking of allergies, healing wounds or bug bites?

And probably of a new outcome of FMEA by @Bane Master He could add new events that make the PC uncomfortable if wearing clothes at night.

Some cross-mod thing....

Just a dim idea .. but it could get us somewhere ... maybe ...:classic_blush:

7 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

I was wondering if this update is safe to run in a game in play, cause I was having a few problems with defeat not working after I updated this mod, and this is the only mod I did a update too.

Just asking to see if anyone else had any problems?

Run Update mod, then reset mod. 

On 5/1/2018 at 12:12 AM, Mdy said:

Which of your mods with the K-key got the highest priority then?

They work under different conditions.

When I'm in an SL Adventures situation, I aim the crosshairs at an NPC and only SLA functionality activates.  If I'm in a Defeat situation, I aim the crosshair away so it isn't pointing at anyone, and then only the Defeat functionality activates and SL Adventures does not activate.  So, that's how I've been doing it and I haven't had a case of both mods activating from the k key.

22 hours ago, Mdy said:

I can enable guards as aggressors, but a rather logic setting or condition is missing: Guards or citizen will only rape (blackmail?) with bounties in their hold.

Seems reasonable to add an option to only have guards rape you if you have a bounty.

21 hours ago, Yuni said:

WONDERFUL new additions! Thank you, Sweetie!

Request:

Is it possible to make the follower events compatible with Extensible Follower Framework's follower slot? EFF lets me configure my mage followers nicely (add and remove spells from them), as well as letting me set how many 'hits' make them angry in combat (so I can USE aoe spells around them without making them attack me, all high-level mage magic tends to be large-area-of-effect...)...

Just a thought.

EFF support is planned.

21 hours ago, worik said:

Just spinning some thoughts:

How about a debuff for sleeping WITH clothes ? I'm thinking of allergies, healing wounds or bug bites?

And probably of a new outcome of FMEA by @Bane Master He could add new events that make the PC uncomfortable if wearing clothes at night.

Some cross-mod thing....

Just a dim idea .. but it could get us somewhere ... maybe ...:classic_blush:

Sadly I have never used FMEA yet. Maybe I will give it a go. (But I would like to finish a campaign for a change an I have just started recently.)

19 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

I was wondering if this update is safe to run in a game in play, cause I was having a few problems with defeat not working after I updated this mod, and this is the only mod I did a update too.

Just asking to see if anyone else had any problems?

Updating on running games is fine. What issues were you having?

17 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Loving the update now that I can bypass the Deviously Helpless stoppages as a result of SD+ slavery.  

A question...does "NPC" only cover non hostile NPC's? in the mod? 

Indeed it does.

4 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

I want to test some different advanced settings for the rape event to happen, and I would like to see the number of active options in different situations. Is there a console command to see this value?

Not sure what you mean. Can you elaborate?

I've got a kinda (potentially) odd question:  what would people set the health/stamina thresholds at, and while health I can see setting to a low/zero regen rate (making potions/healing spells more needed) what do people do to keep stamina low? Nerf the regen and depend on food to increase regen while fighting and just not sprint otherwise?

I've always just left the stock rates and not gone in on the realism/difficulty tweaks.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I THINK they mean a console printout of what conditions are satisfied/unsatisfied on a given check. The current debug text only lists if things are completely satisfied, not why or why not. They appear to be trying to stress-test the logic system for debugging purposes. *tries to help interpret for you* Back when I was helping CPU test out Scent of Sex, that's the type of stuff we'd do.

This is ***so*** close to allowing me to get rid of Death Alternative and Defeat.  I hope to see this happen soon.  Loving your work.  Keep it up!

Edit: Feature request, while I'm here.  Add a rape condition tied to a user-definable list of equipable items, similar to how Radiant Prostitution can flag an item for a role as a prostitute.

I'm imagining a scenario related to the quest to become a Dibellan Neophyte in the mod Sisterhood of Dibella.  Wearing the wreath or other skimpy items could be made hazardous, in addition to the nudity aspect, or would spare them out of respect for the clergy.  It would be cool to hook into the donation quest, so attackers could randomly donate to Dibella.  I realize not all of that's in scope, but maybe some of that might be possible.

19 hours ago, Teutonic said:
23 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

I want to test some different advanced settings for the rape event to happen, and I would like to see the number of active options in different situations. Is there a console command to see this value?

This is actually quite hard to explain, when my native language is not english. So, in the MCM under Rape there are those trigger conditions, and I would like to test how the different advanced conditions (OR, AND, NOT, EITHER, EITHER NOT etc), when combined with each other, actually change the amount of "active" conditions in different situations. In other words, what is needed to reach the "Conditions Required" value if I use a more complex setting. It would be easier to test, if I could see the amount of active conditions with a console command, or maybe better yet, directly in the MCM.  

20 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Updating on running games is fine. What issues were you having?

I went to an older save before Prison Overhaul activated a bounty hunter, I think that fixed my problem, but to let you know, I had some kind of conflict that when defeat was activated, to a sex scene the sex scene was being skipped.

3 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

This is actually quite hard to explain, when my native language is not english. So, in the MCM under Rape there are those trigger conditions, and I would like to test how the different advanced conditions (OR, AND, NOT, EITHER, EITHER NOT etc), when combined with each other, actually change the amount of "active" conditions in different situations. In other words, what is needed to reach the "Conditions Required" value if I use a more complex setting. It would be easier to test, if I could see the amount of active conditions with a console command, or maybe better yet, directly in the MCM.  

The Conditions Required setting only applies to the OR and OR NOT conditions. All other are independent from it. Turning on the debug messages on the Debug page might help you, it will display the first condition it failed on. I do not want to go through all conditions if I already know the check is going to fail.  Now to an extent I could see the merit of an MCM section that displays which conditions are met and which are not and whether you are vulnerable, but on the other hand I feel they are pretty straightforward.

12 hours ago, 4nik8tor said:

This is ***so*** close to allowing me to get rid of Death Alternative and Defeat.  I hope to see this happen soon.  Loving your work.  Keep it up!

Edit: Feature request, while I'm here.  Add a rape condition tied to a user-definable list of equipable items, similar to how Radiant Prostitution can flag an item for a role as a prostitute.

I'm imagining a scenario related to the quest to become a Dibellan Neophyte in the mod Sisterhood of Dibella.  Wearing the wreath or other skimpy items could be made hazardous, in addition to the nudity aspect, or would spare them out of respect for the clergy.  It would be cool to hook into the donation quest, so attackers could randomly donate to Dibella.  I realize not all of that's in scope, but maybe some of that might be possible.

A clothing-based condition seems possible and seems like a good idea as well. Whether I can make you collect donations depends on how that is set up in Sisterhood of Dibella. 

19 hours ago, Teutonic said:
23 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

The Conditions Required setting only applies to the OR and OR NOT conditions. All other are independent from it. 

Thanks. This clarifies things a lot. I was thinking too complicated, again.