Didn't check recent update but didn't see this in update logs, still would like you to consider add option for rape stripping function to add calling Sexlab strip function (this mod stripping wiil strip all equipments)?

3 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

Didn't check recent update but didn't see this in update logs, still would like you to consider add option for rape stripping function to add calling Sexlab strip function (this mod stripping wiil strip all equipments)?

It is still on my list, don't worry. 

I've been trying the mod out, and it seems to be working great, but I do have one small(?) request. For rape scenes between male characters the mod seems to be selecting at least consensual animations using the "gay" tag - it might be doing the same with the non-consensual stuff, but the point is, there are virtually no animations with this tag, and it leads to either SexLab playing completely random animations (if it can't find any) or a selection of one or two animations. Mostly I'd say you don't need to use special tags for male/male scenes - 99% of regular male/female animations work just fine with two male characters, and the ones that don't will have been deactivated or removed by gay players. If there has to be a special tag (for mod reasons or something), maybe use the "MM" tag instead? Unlike the "gay" tag (IIRC), that one can be added with SLATE, so you get a much wider selection of animations, at least potentially.

1 hour ago, Schrymp said:

I've been trying the mod out, and it seems to be working great, but I do have one small(?) request. For rape scenes between male characters the mod seems to be selecting at least consensual animations using the "gay" tag - it might be doing the same with the non-consensual stuff, but the point is, there are virtually no animations with this tag, and it leads to either SexLab playing completely random animations (if it can't find any) or a selection of one or two animations. Mostly I'd say you don't need to use special tags for male/male scenes - 99% of regular male/female animations work just fine with two male characters, and the ones that don't will have been deactivated or removed by gay players. If there has to be a special tag (for mod reasons or something), maybe use the "MM" tag instead? Unlike the "gay" tag (IIRC), that one can be added with SLATE, so you get a much wider selection of animations, at least potentially.

Got it, from the next version and onward, I will no longer force the gay tag.

1 hour ago, Schrymp said:

"MM" tag instead? Unlike the "gay" tag (IIRC), that one can be added with SLATE, so you get a much wider selection of animations, at least potentially.

Just to mention, you can edit SLATE's list of standard tags and add "gay" or whatever else you'd like. I created a futa tag, among others, mostly for selecting anims via Sexlab tools.

My request is for one of the MISC options from Deviously Cursed Loot to be added someday (as that 1 option is all I have it installed for right now) & that option is: "if above a set arousal lv & u drink a alcoholic drink" u may rape a random nearby NPC (by percentage chance value per drink). I don't use SL Drunk instead as it seams to constantly leave my follower is "talk to me" mode, which fixing got annoying... I do use a 2nd Drunk mod that forces my avi to pass out after 4 drinks & wake up in a semi-random spot anywere in game which is funny/scary.

Could see it going in the Rape section of the MCM... on a side-note 1st post in LL forums thou been using LL mods for a year

Hi is it possible to increase the maximum bounty amount from 1000 to maybe like 3000 or 5000?

Also for the sleep rape option, we have Dungeon, Wilderness and City for rape chance - is it possible to add Player Home into it as a separate chance?

Lastly can you tell me what decides which creature appear to rape when you sleep? Does it spawns creatures chosen from a pre-made list or does it simply grabs nearby creatures on the map?

Thanks for this great mod.

On 5/5/2018 at 10:44 AM, Teutonic said:

Since everybody seems to want me to add Defeat-esque features, probably yes, lol.

Well, that'd be really nice. Defeat has sadly become a really buggy mess lately, but there aren't many good alternatives out there. Your mod including combat sex stuff would be ideal because it covers many related features that usually require several mods to add, and it's tricky to make them work nicely together. I usually don't even let my character be defeated, because I like playing with mods like Succubus Heart, and in the end it becomes more effective to get raped to kill enemies than fighting them.

If I could suggest something related to that, there's an issue I've always found with these sort of mods that always makes it troublesome to use comfortably, which is managing groups of hostile NPCs. The usual method I've seen is to calm all hostiles, stop combat and proceed to sex one way or another, then cancel the calm effect after a short while. But at least with Defeat, queuing NPCs of potentially different races tends to make this kinda buggy and often enemies revert to aggro while in a scene, or not participate at all.

Personally, I think that if it was possible, what I'd do is something like a minigame: Whenever you are defeated or surrender to hostiles, have them all turn non-hostile first by adding them to a faction and forcibly calm them regularily. While in this state, the enemies will approach the player for sex, and they won't go back to hostility until the player attacks them or runs too far from them, even after having sex with them. You could even have the option to ask for more sex, and if some new hostile NPC appears, the mod could either enforce the calm effect to them and make them join the fun or even have your prior aggressors "protect their prize" and consider you an ally for that particular situation.

1 hour ago, Skyrimfloo said:

Personally, I think that if it was possible, what I'd do is something like a minigame: Whenever you are defeated or surrender to hostiles, have them all turn non-hostile first by adding them to a faction and forcibly calm them regularily. While in this state, the enemies will approach the player for sex, and they won't go back to hostility until the player attacks them or runs too far from them, even after having sex with them. You could even have the option to ask for more sex, and if some new hostile NPC appears, the mod could either enforce the calm effect to them and make them join the fun or even have your prior aggressors "protect their prize" and consider you an ally for that particular situation.

I don't know if this is possible via script, but sometimes in a group situation I'll open the console and hit TDected or TCAI, or both, just to calm actors in the area. As long as a mod can script wise detect the end of "hostilities" and turn it back on automatically to avoid cheezing/cheating or whatever, and have the script pick and order the aggressive NPCs around instead of normal AI it might work?

3 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Is it possible to make it so the rapes won't start if you are in the process of crafting?

This was suggested before. I am on the fence with this because on the one hand it makes no sense you would be safe from attacks while crafting, but on the other hand getting raped into walls isn't fun. I have considered hooking into the Sexlab function to change sex position and applying that change Sexlab Adventures too, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Perhaps I will prevent attacks while crafting in the next update as a band-aid, but keep the former in mind. 

I haven't looked at them yet but Billyy has a new SLAL pack up with Enchanter and Alchemy table anims. They might not be appropriate for this mod and might require tag adjustments, but maybe calling certain anims for the crafting stations would work if exclusion is possible (if you can determine what someone is using, that is). There is already a workbench one, just need cooking, forge and smelter (though usually those are far enough from walls).

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

This was suggested before. I am on the fence with this because on the one hand it makes no sense you would be safe from attacks while crafting, but on the other hand getting raped into walls isn't fun. I have considered hooking into the Sexlab function to change sex position and applying that change Sexlab Adventures too, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Perhaps I will prevent attacks while crafting in the next update as a band-aid, but keep the former in mind. 

Yeah, the problem I had was I was stuck between the tanning rack and wall at Whiterun.  But I agree with what you are saying, just because I'm busy breaking down wolf pelts doesn't mean the attacker should wait for me to finish.

I do have a suggestion for another variable setting.  Could you do when over encumbered, after all if you are carrying so much that you can't run it would make for an easier target. 

15 minutes ago, kiesu said:

I assume this mod doesn't work with Separate Orgasm mod? When taken down to sex animation the pleasure meters from it don't show up. I'd love a patch if at all possible :smile:

This Mod works with SLSO, SLSO has an issue where the widgets don't always show on the first scene but after that they show up.

Endorsement:
This is my favorite randomized sex mod, and I would like to offer a few kinky scenarios this mod can create that either play into, or are the reverse of, the typical random-sex tropes.

If a dom/top male doesn't think this mod is for them, think again!
1) "Fangirl Problems"
Set "Rape" to on, set chance of consensual animations to 100, set only females able to molest you, and set the mod so that you are in the 'male' position when engaging in sex.
Under conditions, use advanced conditions, and use whatever you want, but set "Thane" to "And".
What this simulates: You are FAMOUS, and the local girls know it! Your status as thane makes all the local hunnies know your name and want a piece of your action... be careful when you're out and about (is it night only? Only when unarmed? Up to you) or you'll be chased by more of a mob of fangirls than a Boy Band gets.

2) Romance/Follower's Playmate (This may require some kind of additional toggle on the author's part)
Just turn all possible rapists off except for "Companions", then go adventuring with your spouse or loved one. Choose conditions as desired. I'm not sure if "NPC" slider set to 0 but Follower set to 100 will work, but if it does (or is made to work that way), your lover will want you to keep them sated wherever you go... Whether it's a boy letting his dangly bits hang, or a girl with her knockers swaying, whatever you are, wandering around exposed will make sure your spouse gets riled! ... and eventually uses you.

3) Wild, Wild Wilderness (This requires something to make creatures passive, like some SPERG perks or other mods)
Turn off all possible rapists except creature types (humanoid and otherwise). With the wilderness (partially) pacified by perks that make wild animals not attack, the REASON wild animals do not attack you becomes quite clear -- You're public property for every creature in Skyrim. Bears, deer, rabbits, wolves, horkers, sabercats, the town dogs, the stables' horses, you name it... anything you pass will use you to relieve the excitement they've been building up. Why fight you, when they can FUCK you? Perfect for Beastess playthroughs.
With "Sex Crime" having only bestiality illegal, be careful not to let the town creatures mount you in town, or you'll annoy the guards as well! It's not illegal for you to BE in town, just... stop letting everyone's dog make you their plaything, mmkay? <3
Throw on Hentai Pregnancy or Soulgem Oven for additional consequences, or Fill Her Up Continued for even more!

Many 'themed' scenarios like that can be done with just the conditionals and rapist categories in this mod. With the variety of animations available in the many, many SLAL packs, any variety of fetishist or vanilla lover can use this easily! So yeah... I endorse the hell out of this.

So this mod is amazing ! :smiley: Like how tweakable it is.

One thing it is missing is a save/load feature because setting up at the start of the game sucks (takes along time). If possible could this be added. If you want I could write the Functions for you when I get some free time.

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

Endorsement:
This is my favorite randomized sex mod, and I would like to offer a few kinky scenarios this mod can create that either play into, or are the reverse of, the typical random-sex tropes.

If a dom/top male doesn't think this mod is for them, think again!
1) "Fangirl Problems"

With "Sex Crime" having only bestiality illegal, be careful not to let the town creatures mount you in town, or you'll annoy the guards as well! It's not illegal for you to BE in town, just... stop letting everyone's dog make you their plaything, mmkay? <3

1 - is one of the reasons I like the mod as well. It can handle male or female player characters and if we had more femdom type animations, or the option to set cowgirl only anims for Fangirls, (or leave it as is, leave anims as aggressive only, and using SLATE set all cowgirl anims to aggressive) PCs might be forced to walk through town with a weapon out, literally.

One thing that kinda puzzled me was why a rape victim would still get written up when a horse just about put her in the morgue but eh. Dragonborn phere-moans I guess.

3 hours ago, Yuni said:

3) Wild, Wild Wilderness (This requires something to make creatures passive, like some SPERG perks or other mods)

I find adding the spell Voices of the Sky with the console lets you cast it on yourself as often as you want and the blessing lasts a long time. Much easier than going up high hrothgar reading all those stones.

19 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I do have a suggestion for another variable setting.  Could you do when over encumbered, after all if you are carrying so much that you can't run it would make for an easier target. 

I intended this at some point, but tracking encumbrance collided with the Poverty mechanic. I will try again at some point though.

18 hours ago, Lozeak said:

One thing it is missing is a save/load feature because setting up at the start of the game sucks (takes along time). If possible could this be added. If you want I could write the Functions for you when I get some free time.

I will eventually add a Save/Load feature. My only concern is how future updates will impact the loading of older files since I keep adding options. Having some assisstance with development would certainly help, though I feel like I should write them myself since I need to fully understand them so I can maintain and update them.