20 hours ago, blahity said:

I find adding the spell Voices of the Sky with the console lets you cast it on yourself as often as you want and the blessing lasts a long time. Much easier than going up high hrothgar reading all those stones.

What's the console command to do that? 

11 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

What's the console command to do that? 

player.addspell 0010a2da

Though it is listed as a blessing and not a spell, that should work.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Blessings  has codes for other blessings, and IIRC you could add all 9 divine blessings via console and have them not cancel out. Dragon shouts use another command but you could add a bunch of "addspell" commands to a batch file if you wanted and load them all when you make a new game.

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I will eventually add a Save/Load feature. My only concern is how future updates will impact the loading of older files since I keep adding options. Having some assisstance with development would certainly help, though I feel like I should write them myself since I need to fully understand them so I can maintain and update them. 

I wrote it cause well I figured, if you don't get round to it I can use it myself cause your mod is epic ^^ and I restart skyrim a lot  (mod testing ect)

Basically the code can be put in your MCM script and you'd just need an OID to call the ImportSettings()/ExportSettings() Functions.

Learning it.... I think you'll get it pretty quick and to maintain all you need to do is add a ImportInt/Bool/Float/String("String for Variable in json file", Variable ) and Variable = ExportInt/Bool/Float/String("String for Variable in json file",Variable) to the correct functions. Either way, read it and I'm pretty sure you'll get it ^^. I did some error catching just incase using TempBool.

If you load an old save on a new version it will work filling the variable the save relates to if you alter existing variable things it could be buggy but new variables should be untouched by it but it's easy enough to pass a version number to the .Json file and give a warning msg if version mismatchs, Devious cursed loot does this in it's MCM save/load options if you want to see an example of it.

Save Script.txt

On 5/7/2018 at 9:11 PM, McLude said:

Or integrate with Death Alternative like Defeat, the two worked well together actually.

16 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I've been using SM Essential Player for death prevention.  It does work well with this mod and defeat depending on the settings you use.  

Both are rock solid at preventing death, but I usually run Defeat at essentially 0% health trigger due to the lazy way I "balance" my game, and that's where the problems start.

DA works well enough to not crash most of the time, but occasionally it will soft locks the game. Getting stuck after blackout, never ending heartbeat (low health) sound. Getting stuck seems to do with geometry can tcl or fast travel to fix, never figure out the cause of the sound effect, and no real fix. DA also seem to affect followers in general no matter what setting I try with its followers handling. Followers will either not get assault or get assault only one time regardless of numbers of enemy present. Sometimes the event doesn't trigger either, no idea why. Although that could be Defeat itself not triggering even with insatiable aggressor, could also be why Defeat's own essential function occasionally not work especially after getting knock down once already.

SM Essential should work if enemy could keep attacking after 0 health, but combat seems to stop itself. The closest I manage to test it is getting knock down then get hit by arrow or getting DoT by fire, and neither cases produce result, which lead me to suspect it has its own abort combat functions and other stuff even ghost function is disabled.

If Defeat has a raw health value threshold rather than just % threshold I can cheese it by just giving PC like 1000 health buffer and set threshold to below 1000, but no such function. The cumbersome work around is give PC magnitudes of extra health and set % threshold to around 90 or so.

Idea:
We already have possible item removal for being raped.
Why not allow the setting of taking a certain amount (or percent) of player gold on raping the player?
Just an idea. Silly name could be "Slut Tax", but it's just a gag thing, unless it somehow becomes part of SexCrime.

39 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Idea:
Why not allow the setting of taking a certain amount (or percent) of player gold on raping the player?
Just an idea. Silly name could be "Slut Tax", but it's just a gag thing, unless it somehow becomes part of SexCrime.

IIRC being raped is already a crime (and part of the Sexcrime portion of the mod), but the gold theft after being raped could be nice,

and the NPC that steals the gold could say something like "Thanks for paying your Slut Tax".

4 hours ago, Yuni said:

Idea:

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

IIRC being raped is already a crime (and part of the Sexcrime portion of the mod), but the gold theft after being raped could be nice,

and the NPC that steals the gold could say something like "Thanks for paying your Slut Tax".

I want to rework the post rape robbery so it behaves similar to the theft part of the Sleep Creep feature and this could be integrated into that.

On 7/5/2018 at 10:46 AM, karlpaws said:

I don't know if this is possible via script, but sometimes in a group situation I'll open the console and hit TDected or TCAI, or both, just to calm actors in the area. As long as a mod can script wise detect the end of "hostilities" and turn it back on automatically to avoid cheezing/cheating or whatever, and have the script pick and order the aggressive NPCs around instead of normal AI it might work?

Well, the game itself stays in "combat mode" for as long as there are hostiles aiming for you (usually to absurd levels, like not being able to wait time because half an hour ago you angered a random mudcrab and it's still crawling towards you), so I'm sure it'd be easy to do something like what you say, but usually mods that deal with combat scenarios apply an effect to the involved NPCs to keep them calm (using the "Calm" spell effect seems to me a better way to do than to muck with their parameters or AI because it's easy to break stuff that affect not only the particular NPC but any of the same type, or generally leaving the game in an unplayable state because some bug left you in a weird combat mode).

My main beef with Defeat and similar mods I've tried is that they are too "automatic". Once you've surrendered or are defeated, NPCs get calm, are put in sex scenes and go back to normal with little input from the player and there's much that can (and usually does) go wrong. For example last time I tried Defeat it wasn't managing crowds of multiple races very well. Also sometimes you get new aggressive NPCs into the area which tends to complicate things... The one I dislike the most is when you surrender to beasts and then your attackers proceed to go murder a random deer that wandered close by, usually mucking with the mod timers and stuff like that.

Personally, my take on the issue if I ever tried to mod this, would be to calm the fuck out of everything, and keep doing it to whatever that gets closer. Any NPC involved in the rape would stay "friendly" to the player indefinitely, even after the rape scenario ends.By "friendly" I mean that they won't ever attack on sight, 

On 7/5/2018 at 10:46 AM, karlpaws said:

I don't know if this is possible via script, but sometimes in a group situation I'll open the console and hit TDected or TCAI, or both, just to calm actors in the area. As long as a mod can script wise detect the end of "hostilities" and turn it back on automatically to avoid cheezing/cheating or whatever, and have the script pick and order the aggressive NPCs around instead of normal AI it might work?

Well, the game itself stays in "combat mode" for as long as there are hostiles aiming for you (usually to absurd levels, like not being able to wait time because half an hour ago you angered a random mudcrab and it's still crawling towards you), so I'm sure it'd be easy to do something like what you say, but usually mods that deal with combat scenarios apply an effect to the involved NPCs to keep them calm (using the "Calm" spell effect seems to me a better way to do than to muck with their parameters or AI because it's easy to break stuff that affect not only the particular NPC but any of the same type, or generally leaving the game in an unplayable state because some bug left you in a weird combat mode).

My main beef with Defeat and similar mods I've tried is that they are too "automatic". Once you've surrendered or are defeated, NPCs get calm, are put in sex scenes and go back to normal with little input from the player and there's much that can (and usually does) go wrong. For example last time I tried Defeat it wasn't managing crowds of multiple races very well. Also sometimes you get new aggressive NPCs into the area which tends to complicate things... The one I dislike the most is when you surrender to beasts and then your attackers proceed to go murder a random deer that wandered close by, usually mucking with the mod timers and stuff like that.

Personally, my take on the issue if I ever tried to mod this, would be to calm the fuck out of everything, and keep doing it to whatever that gets closer. The first scene would trigger automatically, or after some dialogue like Defeat does, and if there are more NPCs waiting, I would make them approach the player in some way before triggering the scenes. Any NPC involved in the rape would stay "friendly" to the player indefinitely, even after the sex scenes end (by "friendly" I mean that they won't ever attack on sight, but I'd do stuff like having them approach you to demand for sex), I'd also try to add dialogue options to allow the player to ask for more themselves, to give more kinkiness to the situation.

But honestly, I don't like when NPCs that just gangraped your character forget about it ten minutes later, because in some situations it tends to create very weird situations. I'm not sure if having an entire bandit camp ignore you would break the game, but personally I'd say it's fine, because if you ever wanted to get some exp from the area you'd still have to fight them.

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I want to rework the post rape robbery so it behaves similar to the theft part of the Sleep Creep feature and this could be integrated into that.

I'm actually not a big fan of the item stealing part, is there going to be  away to disable it?

I also don't like the key stealing, but have lived with it.

8 minutes ago, Skyrimfloo said:

Personally, my take on the issue if I ever tried to mod this, would be to calm the fuck out of everything, and keep doing it to whatever that gets closer. Any NPC involved in the rape would stay "friendly" to the player indefinitely, even after the rape scenario ends. By "friendly" I mean that they won't ever attack on sight, but I'd do stuff like having them approach you to demand sex and keep abusing you any way or another. They will go back to aggresiveness if you refuse, or try to run away before all the NPCs are satisfied, or attack them.

Defeat has an option in it that lets you set how long your attacker stays placated after your attack.

20 minutes ago, darkon74slayer said:

Defeat has an option in it that lets you set how long your attacker stays placated after your attack.

Yeah, but I'm not talking about a timer, I'm talking about leaving the NPCs that way "indefinitely". I'm not really thinking about something like getting raped in a bandit camp, then going back there 20 levels later and having them still placated, but simply that they won't ever turn aggro on you again unless you trigger them through some actions (like attacking them, refusing sex or trying to leave before they all had their way with you). Also, I'm thinking about having dialogue options with those affected that will let you do more kinky stuff for as long as you stay around. Basically, I think it would make things easier if the player was the one who (generally) decided when to return to "normal" gameplay.

I've been using Defeat for a long time but as time goes it gets more difficult to use since it's not updated anymore (even with that tweak that someone did in the comments). Stuff like new animations that involve multiple races or add larger groups of NPCs, for example. It's been a long time since I was able to use that mod without some feature going completely broken, and usually the one you're mentioning is one of the first that breaks (at least in my case).

3 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

I'm actually not a big fan of the item stealing part, is there going to be  away to disable it?

I also don't like the key stealing, but have lived with it.

Both the Sleep Creep stealing and the post rape robbery can be turned off in the MCM.

2 hours ago, Flameraiser said:

I  seem to be encountering a bug, whenever my character gets raped I lose access to both the item/spell menu and the ability to interact with anything. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

During the rape or does it persist?

13 hours ago, Skyrimfloo said:

Well, the game itself stays in "combat mode" for as long as there are hostiles aiming for you

apply an effect to the involved NPCs to keep them calm

sometimes you get new aggressive NPCs into the area which tends to complicate things...

then your attackers proceed to go murder a random deer that wandered close by

calm the fuck out of everything, and keep doing it to whatever that gets closer.

Any NPC involved in the rape would stay "friendly" to the player indefinitely, even after the rape scenario ends.By "friendly" I mean that they won't ever attack on sight, 

These kinds of issues, and the "oh, I'm a wandering vigilant or mercenary or imperial trooper that is friendly to the PC and see this bandit. I must attack it!" issues as well.  Tdetect and TCAI do have their limitations, especially in that somthing that already saw you and is beating on you won't always be stopped, but I think there is a "stopcombat" command that can help with that.

Typically I just stealth and that is enough to break us out of combat if we're not in a scene already.

The "keep doing that to everyone that comes by" would probably take a script polling for new actors in the area. I don't know if there is an event that would work, an OnEnter for NPCs or if you can capture everyone in the area and smack them with a Calm, and then anyone outside the area is... outside and not being processed by the AI.

12 hours ago, Skyrimfloo said:

Yeah, but I'm not talking about a timer, I'm talking about leaving the NPCs that way "indefinitely". I'm not really thinking about something like getting raped in a bandit camp, then going back there 20 levels later and having them still placated, but simply that they won't ever turn aggro on you again unless you trigger them through some actions

I think there are a couple or three ways something like this can be done, and not wanting it to persist beyond you leaving the bandit camp would be kinda required. If you calm a radiant spawned bandit and leave the area, it will despawn and a new one created when you return. I have had bandits, trolls and other things someone get raised to a Level 4 Lover level and have THAT persist though.  Running into another troll in a whole different part of the map and be unable to kill it because friendly fire is off is annoying.

I think you can set a certain NPC's aggression level down so they will warn more when you are close and not attack as quick. You can set your PC into a bandit friendly faction, but that affects everyone and is less easy to know when you remove you from said friendly faction. May be possible to clone the bandit, kill the original and make the new clone friendly (say at the point of defeat instead of after sex) as long as it is able to despawn when you leave. 

A really long calm spell would be the best option though since it would expire when you leave the camp and the inhabitants despawn. It wouldn't need a duration timer since you could just set it to 5 days or something as  you would never hang around that long, and you are not asking for a "Ok, you have 3 minutes to escape or get raped" deadline.

I don't use Defeat but I have tried setting up various Calm triggers in Sexlab Util, which is how I know about the "calmed bandit isn't calmed when you leave the camp and come back" thing. It also has a "calm whoever hits me" feature that I have had less success with.

6 hours ago, Flameraiser said:

The lack of menus and a button persists after the rape animation plays

12 hours ago, goldust said:

i have the same issue..and it persists after the rape 

Can you verify the rape is completely done via the Debug page? Failing that, try resetting.

6 hours ago, Saber2th said:

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I've activated it and checked both sexcrime and rape but both won't trigger.

Can you post a screenshot of your MCM? Perhaps something is just not set right. You can also try activating debug messages on the Debug page to see why rape fails.

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 4:25 PM, Flameraiser said:

I  seem to be encountering a bug, whenever my character gets raped I lose access to both the item/spell menu and the ability to interact with anything. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

That happens to me if I'm in free cam mode when rape ends.I have to open console and use the epc command.

Follower NPCs (doesnt matter if they're currently hired of not) raping my pc trough the rape feature seems to make them instantly hostile to my PC after finishing their business. I dont have this issue with any other mod so I'm wondering if this is a known bug here or what might be causing this? There doesnt seem to be any bounty, nobody else gets hostile, just the aggressor NPC and they will not accept vanilla surrender (putting down your weapon), they just beat the PC till they drop dead or get teleported by Death Alternative (if DA triggers and you enter the city of the aggressor again after, they will be immediately hostile when i line of sight). I'm not sure how to fix this, any ideas?

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Can you verify the rape is completely done via the Debug page? Failing that, try resetting.

Can you post a screenshot of your MCM? Perhaps something is just not set right. You can also try activating debug messages on the Debug page to see why rape fails.

true..but i pulled the mod till i figure it out one way or the other..but thank you for the mod..as well as the help <3

On 10.5.2018 at 4:25 PM, Flameraiser said:

2 hours ago, matekun said:

That happens to me if I'm in free cam mode when rape ends.I have to open console and use the epc command.

I have encountered this too, but assumed it was a Sexlab bug. I even found some old posts about it. 

1 hour ago, kiesu said:

Follower NPCs (doesnt matter if they're currently hired of not) raping my pc trough the rape feature seems to make them instantly hostile to my PC after finishing their business. I dont have this issue with any other mod so I'm wondering if this is a known bug here or what might be causing this? There doesnt seem to be any bounty, nobody else gets hostile, just the aggressor NPC and they will not accept vanilla surrender (putting down your weapon), they just beat the PC till they drop dead or get teleported by Death Alternative (if DA triggers and you enter the city of the aggressor again after, they will be immediately hostile when i line of sight). I'm not sure how to fix this, any ideas?

Allowing followers to rape you was a mistake on my part, that feature is not safe to use. Though it is weird they would become hostile, especially if they aren't even hired (because in that case, they should behave like any normal NPC).