SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, chiqers said:

Hi!

I'm sorry if someone has already gone over this but I am having a slight problem.

I installed everything required, SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI, XP32 Skeleton, and this mod. I don't know if I've done something wrong but I am unable to install SexLab in game--as in, I am not able to click on anything within the mod config menu for SexLab only. I am able to click and edit stuff in SkyUI, and I am unsure as to what could have gone wrong.

I appreciate any help, thank you!

Are you still on Skyrim 1.5.97? Or did you upgrade to AE? Because I see the CC mods in your list.

Also, zoom out to third person.

And just in case, are you clicking the Install/Update or the thing immediately below it that says Click Here.

32 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Are you still on Skyrim 1.5.97? Or did you upgrade to AE? Because I see the CC mods in your list.

Also, zoom out to third person.

And just in case, are you clicking the Install/Update or the thing immediately below it that says Click Here.

Thank you for the reply!

I dunno if this helps but I am not on AE. im on SE. image.png.9efe86a19148430ebab41974769f6b38.png

Regarding the clicking, I clicked BOTH several times, one after another with game restarts, both at a time, nada.

Here you go, 3rd person (schlong visible)

Spoiler

image.png.1fe16f1b089774225d143c42ade33f2d.png

6 minutes ago, chiqers said:

Thank you for the reply!

I dunno if this helps but I am not on AE. im on SE.

image.png.9efe86a19148430ebab41974769f6b38.png

Regarding the clicking, I clicked BOTH several times, one after another with game restarts, both at a time, nada.

Here you go, 3rd person (schlong visible)

1.6.323 is Anniversary Edition. If you are modding for SE you will need to roll back to the last pre-AE version of SkyrimSE.exe.

To clarify on the third-person thing: due to some bugs in the current SL you should leave the camera in third-person during the install process.

3 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

1.6.323 is Anniversary Edition. If you are modding for SE you will need to roll back to the last pre-AE version of SkyrimSE.exe.

Minimal patch or complete rollback?

3 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

To clarify on the third-person thing: due to some bugs in the current SL you should leave the camera in third-person during the install process.

Aye, aye! I will do so. Thank you so much for your help, after I download the patch I'll give an update

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

That's up to you. Both will roll back SkyrimSE.exe to 1.5.97. If you intend to go ahead with this then make sure SKSE and all of your SKSE plugin mods are compatible with 1.5.97.

My savior. Thank you, it's working now. I didn't realize the game updated to the AE. ❤️

36 minutes ago, chiqers said:

Is it just disabling updates for Skyrim via Steam?

You can't actually disable updates.

(1) Tell Steam to only update when launching the game, then make sure you always (2) launch the game through SKSE, which you have to do anyways, and that (3) Steam is running before you do so. That last one is what trips up most people but I've been doing those three for years and have never received an update automatically.

Just now, tasairis said:

You can't actually disable updates.

(1) Tell Steam to only update when launching the game, then make sure you always (2) launch the game through SKSE, which you have to do anyways, and that (3) Steam is running before you do so. That last one is what trips up most people but I've been doing those three for years and have never received an update automatically.

It's not perfect.  I've experienced Steam ignoring this setting and updating anyway.  Another game, not Skyrim SE.  Unless some games are more insidious than others.  Maybe the publisher can ask for exceptions to the setting?

So I arguably chose a poor time to install Special Edition, as I heard the new Anniversary version has done some things to the game. I don't know if I have that activated or anything, but given that I installed it after AE came out that might be the case.

I heard that there are complications with a lot of mods because of it, and that there is a rollback mod or something?

Really looking forward to start a mod order for SE, one thats fresh and with lessons learned form my past modding of LE, but this Anniversary thing has stalled that.

4 minutes ago, Hunter136 said:

So I arguably chose a poor time to install Special Edition, as I heard the new Anniversary version has done some things to the game. I don't know if I have that activated or anything, but given that I installed it after AE came out that might be the case.

I heard that there are complications with a lot of mods because of it, and that there is a rollback mod or something?

Really looking forward to start a mod order for SE, one thats fresh and with lessons learned form my past modding of LE, but this Anniversary thing has stalled that.

Condolences.

The biggest problem I've seen so far, is that people are dumb and think 1.6.323 is still "SE" just because they haven't bought the AE upgrade on steam.

If your Skyrim says your version is 1.6.xxx+, YOU ARE ON AE.  You don't have to buy the steam upgrade to be on AE. AE is just a term for being current with the updates, it has NOTHING to do with what dlc you've purchased on Steam.

YOU DON'T PAY MONEY TO BE ON THE AE UPRADE. YOU PAY MONEY TO HAVE THE AE DLC CONTENT. THE UPGRADE TO AE IS FREE AND AUTOMATIC.

3 hours ago, mouloudelevendeurdekebab said:

Hello

My game says "Sexlab error: Unsupported version rollback detected. Proceed at your own risk" and it fucks up my animations too (everyone is T posing even tho i don't have any problem on FNIS.

I re installed the new version again but it still does the same thing

my game is at the right version and i downloaded the 1.63

Had the same message, though for me everything worked properly. Couldn't get rid of it till I started a new game in a new profile.

19 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

It's not perfect.  I've experienced Steam ignoring this setting and updating anyway.  Another game, not Skyrim SE.  Unless some games are more insidious than others.  Maybe the publisher can ask for exceptions to the setting?

I ALWAYS have steam running, regardless if I play a non-steam game or not. Sounds good! Enjoying the mods I installed so far, everything's workin so I'm happy.

Thanks again!