SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

6 minutes ago, Sinrelm said:

SHIFT + PAGEUP and SHIFT + PAGEDOWN

Better to use sexlab's hotkeys for it, since changes to the schlong angle will be saved to the adjustments profile and reused in future scenes.

5 hours ago, Martok73 said:

@OsmelMC After double checking my save file in resaver and finding 0 errors, I again tried following the instructions on your SexLab Utility Plus mod page and click the CLEAN SYSTEM button after loading the verified clean save file and exactly 8 seconds after getting the SexLab v1.63 Ready message in the top left of my screen the game CTD. I have tried this on 3 different characters on 3 different verified clean save files and all 3 times I get a CTD right after the "ready" message. I can't use SexLab Utility Plus if the damn game keeps CTD everytime I use the Clean System button per the install instructions, how can I make it work without using the Clean System button?

Here are the logs

Crash_2021_12_2_20-17-24.txt 51.11 kB · 1 download Papyrus.0.log 836.21 kB · 0 downloads Crash_2021_12_2_22-6-44.txt 51.7 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 811.26 kB · 0 downloads

Crash_2021_12_2_22-19-33.txt 48.43 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 849.83 kB · 0 downloads

Edit: Teleported to qasmoke just to try a "safe" place, still crashes 8 seconds after saying "Ready" crash is always occurring when it starts the "Clean Actor Stage", so something about that is causing the crash, thus if I absolutely have to "Clean System" after installing SexLab Utilitly Plus, then I can't use it, cause nothing I do or try will stop it from CTD every single time regardless of character and regardless of save file. More log files added.

From looking at your logs, you have a LOT wrong with your installed mods to the point that it's hard to know where to start and I doubt it's SexLab related.

From your crash log though, it's crashing while papyrusutil checks if a form is valid, which could be tons of different mods. Check the log file, \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\PapyrusUtilDev.log, that should tell what form it was trying to validate last.

49 minutes ago, coldu91 said:

i have everything updated that is on the page for version 1.64 and it keeps doing the same thing

The log just confirms what the error message is already telling you, you are missing the dll plugin. You're either missing files from your install, your mod manager is overwriting it or only partially loading the files for whatever reason, your skse install is messed up, or your computer is blocking the dll from properly loading.

First step regardless should be to check the skse log to see if the plugin is loading correctly. And the SexLabUtil log as well.

Check these 2 logs:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\SexLabUtil.log

Also check skse64_loader.log and skse64_steam_loader.log as well, just in case, but they are unlikely to say anything important.

1 hour ago, Ashal said:

From looking at your logs, you have a LOT wrong with your installed mods to the point that it's hard to know where to start and I doubt it's SexLab related.

From your crash log though, it's crashing while papyrusutil checks if a form is valid, which could be tons of different mods. Check the log file, \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\PapyrusUtilDev.log, that should tell what form it was trying to validate last.

Ok, so I made a new character and here are the logs for her shortly after leaving the starting cell in LAL. I got everything setup and configured then saved and exited. I did not touch the Clean System button, wanted to let you have a look at these logs and see if they are as bad as the 300hr save file logs that is crashing on me when I Clean System in SexLab.

skee64.logSexLabUtil.logPapyrusUtilDev.logPapyrus.0.log

I think that's all the logs I've seen you mention looking at on here. Keep in mind while looking over these that the 300hr save file that crashed every time I touched the "Clean System" button has been running fine with 0 crashes even after updating to SL v1.63 just as long as I didn't mess with the "Clean System" button. Also Resaver does not show any errors for the 300hr save file either. Hopefully these logs will shed some light on what's going on as I didn't have the PapyrusUtilDev.log available immediately following the last crash. Did not know to look at it or link it so I have no reference for what form it was trying to validate last, sorry :( .

Thanks for checking these and your help, much appreciated :) .

2 hours ago, Ashal said:

Probably has something to do with the new stats and changed timer that were added during the betas. I'm not entirely sure the final 1.63 SE build shipped with all the changes that were made to sexlabutil.dll, will have to double check.

Cool, will you let me know what you find please? Really would like to have my stats working again like they did prior to updating. Thanks :) .

35 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Ok, so I made a new character and here are the logs for her shortly after leaving the starting cell in LAL. I got everything setup and configured then saved and exited. I did not touch the Clean System button, wanted to let you have a look at these logs and see if they are as bad as the 300hr save file logs that is crashing on me when I Clean System in S

I think that's all the logs I've seen you mention looking at on here. Keep in mind while looking over these that the 300hr save file that crashed every time I touched the "Clean System" button has been running fine with 0 crashes even after updating to SL v1.63 just as long as I didn't mess with the "Clean System" button. Also Resaver does not show any errors for the 300hr save file either. Hopefully these logs will shed some light on what's going on as I didn't have the PapyrusUtilDev.log available immediately following the last crash. Did not know to look at it or link it so I have no reference for what form it was trying to validate last, sorry :( .

Thanks for checking these and your help, much appreciated :) .

That's skee64.log, NOT what I asked for. You need skse64.log.

Also, BOTH your papyruysutildev.log and sexlabutil.log are NOT from 1.64b, they look like older logs and not current ones from the current AE build. Which continues what I've said previously about you not having the mod installed properly. EDIT: forgot you were supposedly on 1.63 not 1.64b, so ignore. But still really need to see the skse64.log

2 hours ago, Ashal said:

The log just confirms what the error message is already telling you, you are missing the dll plugin. You're either missing files from your install, your mod manager is overwriting it or only partially loading the files for whatever reason, your skse install is messed up, or your computer is blocking the dll from properly loading.

First step regardless should be to check the skse log to see if the plugin is loading correctly. And the SexLabUtil log as well.

Check these 2 logs:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\SexLabUtil.log

Also check skse64_loader.log and skse64_steam_loader.log as well, just in case, but they are unlikely to say anything important.

i figured it out, the mod Fuz Ro D-oh was messing it up thanks for the help guys.

6 hours ago, Sinrelm said:

SHIFT + PAGEUP and SHIFT + PAGEDOWN

Yeah I already knew about that, I was referring to the hotkey to change it in the animation, I know that Shift + Pageup/Pagedown also changes it in the animation, but I was referring to c and Shift + c because I thought it would save the alignment so that way I didn't need to go back into the MCM for that same animation later. SOS is Shift + Pageup/Pagedown as for the alignment hotkey which is c/shift+c is in the sexlab MCM.

Anyway thanks @OsmelMC I should've known it was Shift+c, kinda stupid of me

Edited by IamGreatBoy
6 hours ago, Ashal said:

That's skee64.log, NOT what I asked for. You need skse64.log.

Also, BOTH your papyruysutildev.log and sexlabutil.log are NOT from 1.64b, they look like older logs and not current ones from the current AE build. Which continues what I've said previously about you not having the mod installed properly. EDIT: forgot you were supposedly on 1.63 not 1.64b, so ignore. But still really need to see the skse64.log

Sorry, grabbed the wrong file, my eyesight isn't what it used to be. Haven't played since post those logs so this one should be the right skse.log file.

skse64.log

My game says "Sexlab error: Unsupported version rollback detected. Proceed at your own risk" and it fucks up my animations too (everyone is T posing even tho i don't have any problem on FNIS.

I re installed the new version again but it still does the same thing

(not AE,i don't have that,and yes i installed the 1.63)

Edited by mouloudelevendeurdekebab
16 minutes ago, Gledania said:

There are 6 different sexlab files to download 

Wich one I'm supposed to take ???

There are just 2 to choose from.

They are basically the same - just different names.

Pick one that you like the most - it matters not which one - because it will not work anyway.

On 11/19/2021 at 9:53 PM, liars_paradox said:

Also, I was able to get my saved game to load.  I tried taking a screenshot to show you my Orc follower's penis, but even though it says that a screenshot was saved I don't see it in the Skyrim Special Edition folder, so I don't know how to show you guys that it's working.  

But, I might try the mod that @zarantha suggested (it's already downloaded) so I can try the "Best of Both World's" patch.  However, I don't seem to need the original patch to back up my game.  The aforementioned manifests work fine.  Except, Steam thinks that I uninstalled it as I did uninstall it from Steam, and people on Discord won't know that I'm playing Skyrim.  

But, I think that this way Steam won't try any sneak updates again.  Presets are lost, however.  But, I can live with that for now.

The SteamDB approach worked "fine" but I ended up going with @zarantha's recommendation.  Except, that didn't fix my problem of one of the hold's prison breaking my game.  Both the Steam DB fix and the Nexus Mod fix had the same effect, except no presets loaded from Steam using the SteamDB approach.  
Also, check it!  I have a fat Orc male follower.  It's a Shaped Atlas Men - Light mod from VectorPlexus.  Not super-relvant to SexLab Frameworks, but I know someone in this thread would want to know about this mod.20211202193423_1.jpg.958b0fc6f1c0a8ac5ca0a33071008e7f.jpg

20211203055125_1.jpg

2 hours ago, liars_paradox said:

The SteamDB approach worked "fine" but I ended up going with @zarantha's recommendation.  Except, that didn't fix my problem of one of the hold's prison breaking my game.  Both the Steam DB fix and the Nexus Mod fix had the same effect, except no presets loaded from Steam using the SteamDB approach.  
Also, check it!  I have a fat Orc male follower.  It's a Shaped Atlas Men - Light mod from VectorPlexus.  Not super-relvant to SexLab Frameworks, but I know someone in this thread would want to know about this mod.20211202193423_1.jpg.958b0fc6f1c0a8ac5ca0a33071008e7f.jpg

20211203055125_1.jpg

hmmm ..... strange, he doesn't seem like the sort of guy who would say "Eww" :D

23 hours ago, GuruSR said:

workload doesn't afford me time to play SE much (now it's AE)

Not unless you choose or allow AnusEdition onto your machine. If you block updates and/or revert your game, you can join us Luddites who are gleefully playing SSE with many mods (~350 in my case) without a hiccup. I haven't had any kind of crash for over 60 days (my last NetScript crash log is dated 9/30/21) and I'm able to run ~60fps almost everywhere.

So I don't concur that SSE "is now AE." :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Vyxenne
Because September 30 to November 3 is frequently more than 30 days

OOC is there anything that can be done about the "invisible" actor who can slide in and out of visibility, mostly NPC during animation scenes?

It is not a nasty problem but its frequency is increasing and i am just curious.

I always have the odd animation where my male PC bonks open space ( ? virtual fairies) about a metre away from his current supposed lust object

and while I have seen dogs doing the same thing in RL (paws crossed and that glazed eye look as they mistake the shoe, table leg etc, for a kind bitch)

I cannot believe that the animation creator intended showing this reality.

Edited by Will55

Edit: Never mind that didn't fix the issue.  Nor did the Jcontainers on github work nor did any of this work. Taking a nap

PapyrusUtlities  is an unmentioned requirement!?!? I spent all morning trying to sniff out why my game is bitching about that mod not being installed.  So I dotted all i's and crossed all t's.  I go into MCM and in SexLab it's in the requirements section for it's dil

Edited by GoldenRain
38 minutes ago, Gledania said:

I downloaded sexlab.

I download mods in vortex that require Sexlab.

Game don't run at all.

Anyone can help ?

Um generally speaking you need to play the very start before modding.  My suggestion is to play through steam (if that is where you got skyrim from) until you are able to save the game.  If I remember correctly that is right before the character creation 

16 hours ago, liars_paradox said:

Except, that didn't fix my problem of one of the hold's prison breaking my game. 

What does this have to do with the SexLabFramework? It's been a few weeks, you will need to restate your problem. 

Remember, all mods have to be one version or the other. But from your screenshots, sexlab is working, so you're probably better off posting in whatever prison mod you have.

On 12/3/2021 at 7:54 AM, Ashal said:
On 12/3/2021 at 6:47 AM, Martok73 said:

after I updated to v.163 the Total Time Spent Having Sex was wiped out and now shows ----- and does not increase at all

Probably has something to do with the new stats and changed timer that were added during the betas. I'm not entirely sure the final 1.63 SE build shipped with all the changes that were made to sexlabutil.dll, will have to double check.

While debugging something else I've noticed same issue as reported by @Martok73. Not that this particular counter is a big deal for me, but if that one does not work in stats part of SL after time handling changes in 1.63 rel, then maybe something else also misbehaves and mods like SLAX or SLSO are being fed with invalid data. (unfortunately I lack the skills to verify that myself)

Hello

I dont know whether I'm being an idiot or what but as I said in a previous post

my papyrus processes in my game are running really slow we are talking sometimes 10 minutes

for events to fire I have reduced scanning radiuses in various mods and its still happening so I'm

wondering whether anyone has any tips and tricks on how to run papyrus quickly?

Much Appreciated

Hatoc

P.S: as for that problem that I can see more people having now the way I fixed it is by loading in waiting for everything to load make a hard save quit to the main menu then load into that save and wait for everthing to load and if that still doesnt work make another hard save ontop of that. thats how I fixed my sexlab cleanup problem atleast for now.

Edited by Hatoc123