SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

Nope, not yet. Grab the downgrader thing that's mentioned everywhere to get yourself to version 1.5.97, then you can install working versions of everything.

Thanks will do it tomorrow.  I am using BHUNP body wity bodyslide will I have collissions for female/male genitals?  I have the CBP/HDTSMP mods installed.

Hello,

I'm getting frozen horses and when things are supposed to get sexy, no animations. The character moans and even falls to the ground after defeat but no animations happening.

I've run FNIS of course but no luck.

Here is what it came back with:

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   12/8/2021 9:15:28 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\Game Folder\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:634     CTD:3.7%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading Anubs Futa V1.0 ...     ChAnims:72     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1221     CTD:7.1%     pOpt:1.6%
Reading ArousedSexyIdles V?.? ...     ChAnims:3(3)     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:291     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:482     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:324     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:140     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:486     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:227     CTD:1.4%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:105     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:771     CTD:4.7%     pOpt:1.2%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:370     CTD:2.3%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:182     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:285     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNISSexyMove", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ...     ChAnims:557(557)     CTD:12.0%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\MoreNastyCritters", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading NakedDefeat V1.0 ...     ChAnims:93     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1667     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...     ChAnims:61     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 46 total groups: 92 added file slots: 1147 alternate files: 724

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

9508 animations for 31 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 9508  CTD:68.4%  pOpt:11.8%  max: 13897  LC: 17899 (max. 26162)

4188 animations for 11 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated and if I'm posting in the wrong place, apologies!

7 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Have you checked inside of .BSA files too?

The mod where the original files came from is gone, no .bsa files to look inside of, no loose script files, and no bsa files or esp files anywhere that could possibly be calling a script that doesn't exist anywhere that I can find. So I'm at a complete loss as to what to do that doesn't involve wiping out the whole install and starting over, which is something I really really really do not want to do since it took me 10 yrs to finally get a mod list I like. :(

6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Like PoppinTom said. Probably are inside a BSA file. But but if the log said something about missing file or unknown type, then should be a soft dependency reckless declared and in that case you won't be able to find the the scripts.

The correct way of declare a soft dependency is check the presence of the Mod before try anything with his files but many mod author's make the mistake of call external scripts without check if the mod is installed and some times even do that to check if the mod is installed.

Anyway is only a problem if are too many or if is one of the last errors on the log after a CTD. The only way to fix the error is editing the source script of the mod that is calling the dependency  or uninstall it.

hmm, that would be a problem since I have no idea as to what mod is trying to call the non-existant script. So as long as it's not causing a CTD or massively flooding my log file I shouldn't worry about it then huh?

3 hours ago, tejano2828 said:

Thanks will do it tomorrow.  I am using BHUNP body wity bodyslide will I have collissions for female/male genitals?  I have the CBP/HDTSMP mods installed.

As long as you have all the requirements for BHUNP, and CBPC/HDT-SMP then yup you'll have working bouncing and collision where it counts. (I used BHUNP on 1.5.97 just fine)

5 hours ago, Martok73 said:

As long as you have all the requirements for BHUNP, and CBPC/HDT-SMP then yup you'll have working bouncing and collision where it counts. (I used BHUNP on 1.5.97 just fine)

Big uhoh guys...if you guys have Windows 8 7  a which I do you cannot downgrade with the patcher it only supports Wihdows 8 and up....bummer.  If someone finds a work around let me know. 

Edited by tejano2828

Okay, so I've gone with a completely new game/save and have followed all the steps to install Sexlab, but when I go into my MCM and try to click the install tab it's not doing anything. I tried waiting 15 minutes or so, but nothing happened. I'm probably missing something small, but I can't figure out what it is. 

1 hour ago, Clavicus_Smile said:

Okay, so I've gone with a completely new game/save and have followed all the steps to install Sexlab, but when I go into my MCM and try to click the install tab it's not doing anything. I tried waiting 15 minutes or so, but nothing happened. I'm probably missing something small, but I can't figure out what it is. 

The installation process is programed to start by himself after your hands are unbounded on the first Quest. But you can start the installation at any time with just be on 3rd person camera mode while you use the install option on the SexLab MCM. Make sure that all the requirements all Green OK before install

1 hour ago, Clavicus_Smile said:

Does this conflict with the Life Another Life Mod?

If you ask for the Unbounded Hans of the first Quest. Them don't worry because at the moment you leave the cell of the alternative start the Unbounded Hans are marked as done. So is 100% compatible.

Beside that is just the automatic installation. You can always manually Start the installation by yourself and in fact I think everyone use to do it manually.

So, any word on the "Time Spent Having Sex" timers and the "Counters" for vaginal, anal, oral not working with v1.63? Had mentioned this awhile back after updating and seem to remember y'all saying something about it but can't remember if it was a bug y'all was working on or just a feature that somehow didn't get implemented in 163 as opposed to 164? Honestly can't remember the details and thus I'm asking about again, would really like to have that working as it was working in 1.63beta8 but got wiped out when moving to 1.63. Sorry for asking and bothering y'all but after 2 strokes my memory sucks ass and I can't remember shit these days.

1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

So, any word on the "Time Spent Having Sex" timers and the "Counters" for vaginal, anal, oral not working with v1.63? Had mentioned this awhile back after updating and seem to remember y'all saying something about it but can't remember if it was a bug y'all was working on or just a feature that somehow didn't get implemented in 163 as opposed to 164? Honestly can't remember the details and thus I'm asking about again, would really like to have that working as it was working in 1.63beta8 but got wiped out when moving to 1.63. Sorry for asking and bothering y'all but after 2 strokes my memory sucks ass and I can't remember shit these days.

I already fix that and I'm resting it now. Should be released soon, at lease in the GitHub version or my SexLab Utility Plus.

As side consequence now will be possible edit some of the actor Stats while the "Debug Mode" option is enabled. Allow edit the stats was necessary since the error change the value of the "Time Spent Having Sex" of the actors affected to a negative value very different from the previous value. 

56 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I already fix that and I'm resting it now. Should be released soon, at lease in the GitHub version or my SexLab Utility Plus.

As side consequence now will be possible edit some of the actor Stats while the "Debug Mode" option is enabled. Allow edit the stats was necessary since the error change the value of the "Time Spent Having Sex" of the actors affected to a negative value very different from the previous value. 

What was wrong with it? I was planning on looking into fixing it myself, as I originally thought it might be a problem with the changes that were made to the dll for the new stats you added.

8 minutes ago, Ashal said:

What was wrong with it? I was planning on looking into fixing it myself, as I originally thought it might be a problem with the changes that were made to the dll for the new stats you added.

Right after updating from 1.63beta8 to 1.63 the "Time Spent Having Sex" stat got wiped out and doesn't increase anymore, nor do the counters for the individual types of sex that was added with 1.63. No clue as to what part of the update caused it but it was something in the update cause it was working fine before updating. No clue what found/did to fix it or the counters. But this is the actual problem/bug. :)

ScreenShot26.png

21 minutes ago, Ashal said:

I let the RecordThread function on the sslActorAlias intentionally using the old RealTime function precisely to prevent issues like that but definitely was bad idea and instead of prevent it I just provoke it.

Since the difference between the values of the system function and SexLab function the TimeSpent become negative and the SexLab Journal show negative time values as --:--:-- 

At the end was something good because I had not other choice than allow manually edit the Actors Stats since the fix was not enough for the corrupted values. At lease the users that are being asking for the possibility of edit the stats values will be happy now.

Hey, I'm having a problem with the mouth movement on facial expressions.  The mouth opens quickly and closes quickly, with no gradual movement.  I've attached a video to show what I'm talking about, along with my modlist.  I have High Poly Head, Expressive Female Facial Animation, and Expressive Facegen morphs for my head/expression mods.  Help would be greatly appreciated.  

modlist.txt

27 minutes ago, mlgman123 said:

You should become a BETA tester if you want softer lip movements, because the current BETA tester don't care about that or don't have enough FPS to noticed it. 

But first you have to check the advanced Lip Sync Configuration because for I see in your video your lip movement is bad configured.

4 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

You should become a BETA tester if you want softer lip movements, because the current BETA tester don't care about that or don't have enough FPS to noticed it. 

But first you have to check the advanced Lip Sync Configuration because for I see in your video your lip movement is bad configured.

Could you post your lip sync config?

20 minutes ago, mlgman123 said:

Could you post your lip sync config?

For me is:

"lipsmovetime" : 1.2

"lipssoundtime" : CutOnTime

"lipsfixedvalue" : Disabled
"lipsmaxvalue" : 40
"lipsminvalue" : 10
"lipsphoneme" : Automatic

But I have low FPS.

@Nymra seems to like more:

"lipsmovetime" : 3.6

"lipssoundtime" : CutOnTime

"lipsfixedvalue" : Enabled
"lipsmaxvalue" : 50
"lipsminvalue" : 20
"lipsphoneme" : 1

Each user have different taste about that configuration and seems like the PC resources matter.