SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

8 hours ago, Martok73 said:

What do mean by "cracked"? pretty sure I got the file form the nexus, or here, can't remember which site, but yeah I've been using it for about a year or so and haven't had any issues. Been using SL since Jan. this year along side it and had no issues til last night or maybe day before when a few of the animations started showing up twice in the selection popup window during a scene. I do know that it had not been doing that before so it's def. new to me. What's wrong with DAR 32k? I've got several DAR animations and kinda have to have that to be able to use them all.

For me cracked here is a binary that has not been compiled (or patched with content taken from another also compiled version) but "edited in hexeditor" by someone who is not the author.

And since the official DAR available on nexus is limited to 16k of animations (in total, including SL ones that has nothing to do with DAR) I've searched and found such cracked binary on their forum. And I've been using it for few weeks and also didn't observe any explosions at first. But over a time, number of weird things (never seen before) kept growing and by accident or not - crossed threshold of my tolerance (for modded game) when I updated SL to 163rel.

Since then I've observed whole lot of really weird things, starting with my PC's eyes turning vampire/glowing ones without infection (just after reloading a save few days old); dicks getting soft and then hard again randomly during multi-threaded animations; SLAX stats getting mixed up with unexpected values back and forth; doubled Lydia on list of available puppets; FHU stats miscalculated values (c'mon: 1.00 anal + 1.20 vaginal should never give 2.50 in total); NPC disappearing and reappearing on list of inflated ones; dead SL threads/aliases resulting in unexpected hijacking-by-teleport of actors from following scenes (ones started in completely different cells) back to where "dead" thread originated from; not mentioning event triggered stuff (lack of it mostly), etc...
(list of glitches goes on)

And at least some (or more) of it stopped when I got rid of just that one dll, seemingly unrelated to any mentioned yet affected functionalities. No idea if that's temporary or permanent improvement - will see. Also no idea if all mentioned anomalies are really caused by use of cracked DAR or rather combination of it with other undiagnosed instabilities of other mods-n-plugins. Anyway - it costs nothing to check - uninstalling DAR midplay should be safe, and if that solves some problems - it's worth to try.

7 hours ago, PippinTom said:

For me cracked here is a binary that has not been compiled (or patched with content taken from another also compiled version) but "edited in hexeditor" by someone who is not the author.

And since the official DAR available on nexus is limited to 16k of animations (in total, including SL ones that has nothing to do with DAR) I've searched and found such cracked binary on their forum. And I've been using it for few weeks and also didn't observe any explosions at first. But over a time, number of weird things (never seen before) kept growing and by accident or not - crossed threshold of my tolerance (for modded game) when I updated SL to 163rel.

Since then I've observed whole lot of really weird things, starting with my PC's eyes turning vampire/glowing ones without infection (just after reloading a save few days old); dicks getting soft and then hard again randomly during multi-threaded animations; SLAX stats getting mixed up with unexpected values back and forth; doubled Lydia on list of available puppets; FHU stats miscalculated values (c'mon: 1.00 anal + 1.20 vaginal should never give 2.50 in total); NPC disappearing and reappearing on list of inflated ones; dead SL threads/aliases resulting in unexpected hijacking-by-teleport of actors from following scenes (ones started in completely different cells) back to where "dead" thread originated from; not mentioning event triggered stuff (lack of it mostly), etc...
(list of glitches goes on)

And at least some (or more) of it stopped when I got rid of just that one dll, seemingly unrelated to any mentioned yet affected functionalities. No idea if that's temporary or permanent improvement - will see. Also no idea if all mentioned anomalies are really caused by use of cracked DAR or rather combination of it with other undiagnosed instabilities of other mods-n-plugins. Anyway - it costs nothing to check - uninstalling DAR midplay should be safe, and if that solves some problems - it's worth to try.

Ok, so since SL animaitons are counted by DAR (why are they counted anyway? they shouldn't be), and DAR is limited to 16k, what happens when they total way over 16k? do some just not fire, does it affect SL ones and make them not work? I don't mind taking it out, but I am abit concerned about all the animations that come after the 16k when DAR reaches that amount and what happens when it does?

Hey, somehow my scaling (only for chaurus) is messed up and it always applies the the reaper mesh during animations (which messes it up). I can prevent this problem via disabling the scaling, but then I have the problem that none of the aniamtions run properly anymore. After the usual actor alignment, the animation only starts for the player, while anyone else just walks away.

Anyone had similar problems and a fix for one of the two problems?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, PippinTom said:

nothing, it stops working with popup like seen on picture attached to this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157742-solved-dar-causes-too-many-animations-error-how-do-i-fix-it/

I completely removed DAR and I still have duplicate animations listed in the popup window during sex scenes as shown in the pic below. No clue as to why this is happening now when it hasn't happened before.

ScreenShot30.png.cfe02f47df52d25f6c38d91cfaf51686.png

13 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

I completely removed DAR and I still have duplicate animations listed in the popup window during sex scenes as shown in the pic below. No clue as to why this is happening now when it hasn't happened before.

ScreenShot30.png.cfe02f47df52d25f6c38d91cfaf51686.png

DAR shouldn't have anything to do with SLAL registered animations, AFAIK.  What does your animation list look like in SLAL?  Are there duplicate entries there as well?  Have you tried to rebuild the animation registry via SLAL?

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

DAR shouldn't have anything to do with SLAL registered animations, AFAIK.  What does your animation list look like in SLAL?  Are there duplicate entries there as well?  Have you tried to rebuild the animation registry via SLAL?

@PippinTom Had mentioned something about the DAR 32k Animation Limit Fix causing issues so I removed it and no help. As far as SLAL there are no duplicates there that I can see and I have tried resetting the animation registry in both SexLab and in SLAL with no luck. Some animations are showing up twice and some are not and it seems to be random as to which ones show up twice. I have also noticed that sometimes the animations don't advance automatically even tho SL is set to do so, that only happens sometimes and not all the time and seems to also be with random animations. Also the mouth is not opening no where near wide enough for blowjob animations at all even with the Open Mouth set to 100% and Big Ahh set to 100%, seems like nothing I do will make the mouth open as far and wide as it did in the previous version 1.63beta8. Oral animations look funny when the mouth isn't opening wide enough :( .

On 12/12/2021 at 8:44 PM, ArgonianBard117 said:

Hey so I'm getting this error (pictured below) every time I try and load into my game. I'm not sure why it's doing this since the file is in the right folder. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 1.63 (which is what I was previously using), and checked FNIS. I genuinely don't know what to do.

Edit: I use Vortex, so if anyone knows any fixes, I would appreciate them greatly.

Skyrim Special Edition 12_12_2021 6_21_02 PM.png

Hey I think i deleted the Fo Ru dar mod and it work. @ArgonianBard117

7 hours ago, Martok73 said:

@PippinTom Had mentioned something about the DAR 32k Animation Limit Fix causing issues so I removed it and no help. As far as SLAL there are no duplicates there that I can see and I have tried resetting the animation registry in both SexLab and in SLAL with no luck. Some animations are showing up twice and some are not and it seems to be random as to which ones show up twice. I have also noticed that sometimes the animations don't advance automatically even tho SL is set to do so, that only happens sometimes and not all the time and seems to also be with random animations. Also the mouth is not opening no where near wide enough for blowjob animations at all even with the Open Mouth set to 100% and Big Ahh set to 100%, seems like nothing I do will make the mouth open as far and wide as it did in the previous version 1.63beta8. Oral animations look funny when the mouth isn't opening wide enough :( .

The only 2 ways to duplicate Animations on the playing list is if is already duplicate on the Animation Registry or some mod intentionally add those Animations to the the list.

First check for duplicated Animations in the "Toggle Animations" page of the SexLab MCM. In case the Toggle Animations page be fine, then remove those Mods that change the Play List, like the "Debious Device Integration", "Furniture Sex Framework" and "SexLab Add Actors" and of course any Mod that be overwriting the SexLab files. Start the scene with another Mod because probably is the Mod you are using to start the Animation.

The Mods I named here are fine but are the only ones I know that change the Animation list.

About the OpenMouth size: 100 is the top value allowed by the MFG functions. The BigAhh phoneme is the best phoneme to open the mouth and the rest of the Phonemes will close the mouth so make sure of set as 0 all the other Phonemes for the OpenMouth expression. Also try with the "Use Alternative OpenMouth" option, that option use another Mood for the Expression and some times look bigger usually if the TRI files are wrong.

The SexLab only allow you set the percentage for each Phoneme, Mood and Modifier. But the effect of those values is controlled by the TRI files of each Race, so if change the values is not enough, you have to look for some Mod like the https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93258

By the way SexLab don't come with the TRI files and usually the vanilla ones are fine but some times get corrupted or don't match the current polygon amount of the face meshes and need replaced for the right version.

Edited by OsmelMC
6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The only 2 ways to duplicate Animations on the playing list is if is already duplicate on the Animation Registry or some mod intentionally add those Animations to the the list.

First check for duplicated Animations in the "Toggle Animations" page of the SexLab MCM. In case the Toggle Animations page be fine, then remove those Mods that change the Play List, like the "Debious Device Integration", "Furniture Sex Framework" and "SexLab Add Actors" and of course any Mod that be overwriting the SexLab files. Start the scene with another Mod because probably is the Mod you are using to start the Animation.

The Mods I named here are fine but are the only ones I know that change the Animation list.

About the OpenMouth size: 100 is the top value allowed by the MFG functions. The BigAhh phoneme is the best phoneme to open the mouth and the rest of the Phonemes will close the mouth so make sure of set as 0 all the other Phonemes for the OpenMouth expression. Also try with the "Use Alternative OpenMouth" option, that option use another Mood for the Expression and some times look bigger usually if the TRI files are wrong.

The SexLab only allow you set the percentage for each Phoneme, Mood and Modifier. But the effect of those values is controlled by the TRI files of each Race, so if change the values is not enough, you have to look for some Mod like the https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93258

By the way SexLab don't come with the TRI files and usually the vanilla ones are fine but some times get corrupted or don't match the current polygon amount of the face meshes and need replaced for the right version.

Devious Devices is the only one I have you listed, and SLAL the animation loader thing. I'll go thru and check the Toggle Animations in SL and check each animation set in SLAL to see if there are any duplicates. It's kinda weird tho cause I'm pretty sure it's only happening on one character, will have to check my others to see but pretty sure it's just one and it only started happening a few days ago which is roughly a week after I updated from 1.63beta8 to 1.63. So far I've noticed it starting a scene with Spouses Enhanced, SexLab Romance, and SexLab Amorous Adventures, so I doubt it's being caused by the mod that is starting the animations since it's doing it with multiple mods.

As for the open mouth thing under the Open Mouth/Lip Sync settings page the only Phoneme with anything other than 0 is BigAhh and that's on both the female and male side of that page. I have also noticed that sometimes but not always the mouth will close in the middle of an oral animation which I don't know why it does that because on the Open Mouth/Lip Sync settings page of the expression editor everything is set to 0 under Phonemes except for BigAhh and it is set to 100. The Lip Sync portion at the bottom of the page is set to the default values: BigAhh, min 20, max 50, Cut On Time, That's what they were set to when I installed the 1.63 update so I left them alone cause I didn't know what they did.

As for the tri files I have no idea where to get new ones and I assume they would be vanilla. Unless the old mod "Better Blowjobs" left something when I removed it before updating SexLab. I do know that prior to removing that mod and updating SexLab to 1.63 the open mouth worked great and was opened wide enough so that the strapon did not clip into the lips when oral animations would play. So if there is a way to get the mouth to open as wide as it did using that mod without using that mod cause you said it conflicts with the new SL, that would be good cause that would fix the mouth not opening wide enough issue I'm seeing. That mod might be old but with it blowjobs looked a whole lot better than they do now cause with it back then the mouth would open nice and wide and not clip, now the mouth doesn't open wide enough and has major clipping issues.

5 hours ago, theprogamer+715 said:

Hey I need help I moved from the original skyrim and when I downloaded this verison of sexlab and go in game, I didnt get the magic for sexlab, how do i get it?

There is no "magic for sexlab" included in the mod. There are only a couple of Debug spells that Ashal has repeatedly said not to use to start scenes. Hopefully, you "didnt get the magic for sexlab" because Ashal finally removed the Debug spells to prevent ppl from trying to use them to start scenes and then complaining when they don't work.

You need to install Matchmaker to get the spells with which you can instantly start SL scenes.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because she is bugged by Debugs
2 hours ago, tejano2828 said:
On 12/13/2021 at 2:39 PM, Middle_aged_dragon said:

Whelp, Another update just broke SKSE............ -_- fun times no?

I'm cryin dude.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you guys (and everyone else who is crying about the AE updates breaking their games) just block Steam updates and roll your game back to 1.5.97, in which everything Just Works™? You can literally play 1.5.97 with hundreds of perfectly-working mods for the next 20 years.

I'm seriously trying to understand why ppl cry about a thing that they can so easily control!

• You cry when your puppy dies
  • You cry when your GF/BF leaves you for your former bestie

But crying about the AE updates is like crying because you don't like the show on TV at the moment when all you have to do is change the fucking channel!

7 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Devious Devices is the only one I have you listed

I haven't been paying attention much here, but DD is not yet AE compatible. I plan to add the AE DLL to the next beta release if testing goes well.

If you want to test prior to the next beta release, please DM me.

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I haven't been paying attention much here, but DD is not yet AE compatible. I plan to add the AE DLL to the next beta release if testing goes well.

If you want to test prior to the next beta release, please DM me.

Not talking about AE this has all been about SE 1.5.97 and SL v1.63, so no AE screw the ASShat Edition.