SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, Ashal said:

It already says in big red letters at the top which version to download for your game version.

Mmm... I'm seeing it. But I'm not see were say that both versions are the same, except for the comments of course.

Edited by OsmelMC
7 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Devious Devices, Fuz Ro D'oh, jContainers, Mfg Console, RaceMenu (skee64.dll), have not been updated as of writing. SOS has a third-party AE DLL somewhere, but the one here appears to be from 2019. In fact, that Mfg Console appears to be from 2013?

jContainers 4.2.0 worker on github released

SLAL earned with it

Edited by feodor.icon
29 minutes ago, feodor.icon said:

jContainers 4.2.0 worker on github released

SLAL earned with it

Thanks for the heads up. I already installed with SLAL and everything seems to be working just fine. The anims are being loaded and registered as before. SL is back on business :)

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Mmm... I'm seeing it. But I'm not see were say that both versions are the same, except for the comments of course.

Whether or not they are the same is irrelevant. Doesn't matter if they are completely different from each other, you still have to use the version that is meant to work for your version of the game.

Putting up a notice that the 2 versions are the same would only confuse some people into thinking it doesn't matter which they get.

8 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Whether or not they are the same is irrelevant. Doesn't matter if they are completely different from each other, you still have to use the version that is meant to work for your version of the game.

Putting up a notice that the 2 versions are the same would only confuse some people into thinking it doesn't matter which they get.

It's good to know if they are the same or not that way you know if it's worth "updating" to AE.

11 hours ago, Handyman said:

I read somewhere that the hotkeys assignment problem is a SKyUI thing. After reassign a key, it freezes and you can only save or load a file, with a crash after that, right?

11 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I never had that issue. But my first guess is that another Mod have the new key already assigned and is trying to execute something when you got the key.

Just set another key...

9 hours ago, Handyman said:

I had tried this before, without results. But, if that was the case, shouldn't we be warned that the key was already assigned? That used to happen in my previous game (SE).

This has been reported and discussed in the SkyUI-SE Nexus forum. The consensus is that it is either a mixed-version-dll installation (users having SSE and SAE dll's installed at the same time) or an issue with SKSE64 that will eventually be corrected by that team. It is NOT a SexLab issue.

On 11/28/2021 at 7:38 PM, Martok73 said:

I have a question, I am currently on SE 1.5.97 using Sexlabframework 1.63beta8, is the 163 download on the front page newer and different from the version I have now or the same? If its newer is there a changelog I can read to find out what's new and different from the version I have? What exactly is new/different in v164b the changelog on the frontpage is very very vague tbh.

@OsmelMC @Ashal Asked this 3 days ago, pretty please can one of you point/link me a changelog or tell me the difference between 1.63beta8 that I currently have and 163 that is on the download page now? Pretty Pretty Please?

19 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

@OsmelMC @Ashal Asked this 3 days ago, pretty please can one of you point/link me a changelog or tell me the difference between 1.63beta8 that I currently have and 163 that is on the download page now? Pretty Pretty Please?

The update logs in this Readme since the BETA 8 until the GitHub version, plus few more fixes still not added to the list and of course the compatibility with the Skyrim AE for the AE version.

Basically fix all the issues reported of the version 1.63 BETA 9

On 11/27/2021 at 9:29 AM, OsmelMC said:

@Majinnoone @Balthazaar360 @totoph331 @Taikouchi @manguz @Darkwolf101

SexLab have the version 1.64 for the Anniversary Edition and the version 1.63 for the Special Edition.

some user already have the Skyrim AE installed and others also applied the the downgrade patch. So right now is not easy give the right instructions for each user. 

I recommend you all to try both versions, the 1.64 for AE and the 1.63 for SE.

also if i understood right, the last version of SexLab for AE have a hard dependency that have to be installed apart. Check the following Ashal comment for more details: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-se-sex-animation-framework-v164b-112321/?do=findComment&comment=3582608

I personally installed this however  i am not sure if i have to link them together because it seems to have no effect. i know i have the right AE files, so i am confused on how to use  the new libery addresses/ so i read some other comments about nonupdated mods messing things up i removed almost all mods however i get no Dill error i cant install the sexlab i hit enter and i click with the mouse and nothing happens blah never mind when i reloaded him same setup but i reran finis animations i got the dill message right away

Edited by Majinnoone
34 minutes ago, Majinnoone said:

I personally installed this however  i am not sure if i have to link them together because it seems to have no effect. i know i have the right AE files, so i am confused on how to use  the new libery addresses/ so i read some other comments about nonupdated mods messing things up i removed almost all mods however i get no Dill error i cant install the sexlab i hit enter and i click with the mouse and nothing happens 

no change, the characters remain static. I have tried both versions and nothing changes. also say that I have all the requirements (XP32, racemenu. fnis. skse, skyUI ....)

2 hours ago, laura1212 said:

hi i'm having trouble with animations and sexlab. I install sexlab in the game and when loading game there are no character animations, it is static as when loading a character in modder to edit it

You forgot to run FNIS or Nemesis after install the sexlab files

OsmelMC I personally almost removed every mod from my game started a new test pc and i didnt get a error but cant install, when i reload that same save i get the dill error again there is something wrong. I have all files required i did every fix on this site, and i removed every mod i wanted to play just to test for conflicts there is nothing left sex lab. Anyhow i hope someone will FINNALLY figure out why this is happening to us, i posted my dill i posted pics and everything shouldn't be anything else needed to know. I am not sure why it is so hard for smart programmers to figure out i understand the game company screw everything up but man will there be a fix for this within the next few months? (when i said smart i ment it wasnt being sarcastic ) i reread this and sounded like a butthole had to add this. I am trying to relay my feelings on the matter without conflict thus i dont want misunderstandings:) just really want to see what my new mods do but they are based off sexlab so i cant, not i pray to talos i can figure my load order to get my body mods working again since i messed it up to test sex lab

Edited by Majinnoone
12 minutes ago, 2xchampion said:

after upgrading to SexLabFrameworkSe_v163 from beta 9 Sl animation loader doesn't show registering animations in console. Is this normal did i fk something up?

Console logging is only enabled when debug mode is on, though papyrus trace logging is still enabled so you can check that. Since it's no longer being released as a beta thats supposed to be used for testing, debug mode is now turned off by default.

59 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Console logging is only enabled when debug mode is on, though papyrus trace logging is still enabled so you can check that. Since it's no longer being released as a beta thats supposed to be used for testing, debug mode is now turned off by default.

understandable ? 

Hello Folks

I dont know which area to put this, but since the latest paprus is bundled with sexlab I'm putting it here I'm running the before AE version of sexlab

and I know that this isnt a problem with sexlab itself but papyrus has been acting really really slow with events using papyrus taking more than serveral minutes sometimes

to activate. I have turned down the range on some of the stressful mods but this is still happening is there some tips I could have on how to keep papyrus fast because this slowness

is killing me.

Let me make it clear that I'm not complaining about anyones mods I just want tips on how to keep things fast or speed up papyrus

Thanks

Hatoc

30 minutes ago, mikepros said:

Any good Sexlab mods that support Anniversary Edition? Most mods from the SE Index are form 43 or outdated.

43 doesn't matter.

My list is currently tracking mods that don't work in AE yet; the big dependency that LL cares about and that isn't updated yet is JContainers, which does have an alpha but might be buggy, which means SLAL is questionable (and CF too if you want that). Otherwise, stuff like SexLab and CBPC and SoS are updated and ready to go.

So I think I found a glitch. With the current version of Sexlab 163.7 when I have a tall custom woman my character has sex with they are made really short because I choose the even there height option. When I do the same thing on Sexlab 1.63beta9 it works like it should and has there heights made the same.