1 hour ago, AngelOfGrim said:

I mean considering it was the only mod i updated then it started having issues, unless it's suddenly conflicting with another mod after the update and the hot patch. Both times it's taken out and stops having issues. I could try just the wp but i think i need ww in the mod folder for that also don't i? t's just super odd it's right after wp updates both times

it can happen that's for sure and yea you need WW for WP try them and some animaltions  and see what happens and slowly add back in other mods  like 1 or 2 at a time and see when it start's to happen it could just be 1 mod is out of date or broken with last game update.  i use the sims 4 ultimate mod manger which let's you move mod's into a default folder and your able to move them back in the the game mod folder without having to drag them back just a few click's by highlighting 1 you want to move nack in and traffer it back and load the game.  https://modthesims.info/d/629008/the-sims-4-ultimate-mod-manager.html

anyone know how to fix it?

Ver LL.3.1b at Time: 07/12/21 09:40:31 on Windows with WW v165e and Basemental hates you on 1.71.86.1020

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver

TypeError: resolve_participants() got an unexpected keyword argument 'filter_tests'

Quick question! Is a succusbus supposed to have the hooves right off the bat, or is that a different mod you used for the screenshot stuff, Nisa?

EDIT: Nevermind! Question was answered by a few peeps earlier. Just had to go back through the pages to find it!

Edited by Dachende
Found info I needed in a previous post

Been a while since I last posted, life's keeping me busy.  Enjoying the succubi so far, but I have an issue that may just be due to the beta status. 

I haven't seen any succubus powers pop up.  Does this happen over time, or do I need to take some action for her to learn them?  I can no longer Research Occult on her computer, and I didn't find any other options for learning them.

Edited by Felicat82
Answered one of my own questions
5 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

Been a while since I last posted, life's keeping me busy.  Enjoying the succubi so far, but I have an issue that may just be due to the beta status. 

I haven't seen any succubus powers pop up.  Does this happen over time, or do I need to take some action for her to learn them?  I can no longer Research Occult on her computer, and I didn't find any other options for learning them.

Powers, Kinks, and reproduction haven't been introduced yet.

I'm having fun with the sensually tight, but is there a way that it can identify animations/sex positions/gender, or is that too complex?  My sim is gay, and if he's topping, having oral, or teasing, he still gets the moodlet.  Is there a way that it can only apply to anal and maybe be worse for him after anal?

On 7/10/2021 at 8:52 PM, xBrosToTheEndx said:

Hey Nisa, love the mod and happy about the Succubus addition but I was wondering how I could get mine to look like the Succubus in your screenshots like with the horns, skin and hooved legs and such. Are they other mods or are they things included in this mod and I'm just missing them somehow?

On 7/11/2021 at 10:10 PM, Dachende said:

Quick question! Is a succusbus supposed to have the hooves right off the bat, or is that a different mod you used for the screenshot stuff, Nisa?

EDIT: Nevermind! Question was answered by a few peeps earlier. Just had to go back through the pages to find it!

Hey, I just responded to someone about this earlier today actually:

"By default, I just include the demonic eyes to differentiate the occult form from the human form.

For my occult form, I use WW's custom skintones: turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims-extra-skintones

The mini_giles hooves are here: loverslab.com/files/file/15428-mythos-tracks

The face details and horns are from pyxis pyxiidis.tumblr.com/post/129428280796/holy-branches-a-default-skin-by-pyxis-finally"

The hair was by.... Natalia Auditore: https://natalia-auditore.tumblr.com/tagged/downloads

On 7/12/2021 at 2:40 PM, MrGrey said:

I'm getting a lot of these errors today. Probably God's way of telling me to get off the computer and go mow the lawns and vacuum the carpets

Exception summary.jpg

lastException.txt 109.43 kB · 3 downloads lastCleanException.txt 431.58 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you for the LE. From these Last Exceptions, I'm not sure why I'm popping up as a possible cause for this LE. Maybe just because my code shows somewhere in the traceback log. My suggestion is to check to make sure your club and career mods are up to date, if they are and you are still getting the error then I recommend doing a 50/50 to narrow down the cause of the LE.

Just out of curiosity will the occult form in this mod eventually be structured more like the vampire occult form? That is when you go into CAS you will see a little icon above your character's perks and aspirations in the form of a succubus instead of a vampire and in the bottom left corner of the screen an icon with a "restrained form" and succubus form stacked on top of each other that you can switch back and forth between and have the two forms "linked" and everything?

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani
2 hours ago, pubpub said:

since, the last update, i got some frequent errors (it was litterraly spamming). Here the .txt

Don't know if it can help. I may be due to my game being still at the 1.74.59, or some conflict with BaseMental Drugs. Dunno

lastException.txt 15.58 kB · 0 downloads Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 6.82 kB · 0 downloads lastCleanException.txt 16.16 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 5.03 MB · 0 downloads

Jens wicked jobs is broken so get rid of it + delete your duplicate files too...

3 hours ago, pubpub said:

since, the last update, i got some frequent errors (it was litterraly spamming). Here the .txt

Don't know if it can help. I may be due to my game being still at the 1.74.59, or some conflict with BaseMental Drugs. Dunno

lastException.txt 15.58 kB · 1 download Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 6.82 kB · 0 downloads lastCleanException.txt 16.16 kB · 1 download WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 5.03 MB · 1 download

1 hour ago, procian said:

Jens wicked jobs is broken so get rid of it + delete your duplicate files too...

And, get your game updated.

It might be just me, but I have noticed that my succubus has lost her ability to do the feminine walk and only ever does the "normal" walk in both forms.
I look around at other sims and they are walking around as intended.

It might be this mod or it might be something else, I don't know, but it's the first time I've noticed it. What's also strange is how all the walkstyles are in green text in both CAS as well as trying to alter them via MCCC. I tried switching through all the walkstyles and they all end in the same result and that is the default normal walk.
Very strange to say the least. Anyone else experience such a thing? (I have the latest version of TS4 & NWP)

On a different note, I have found the sweat on the succubus to be a bit sporadic. On a normal Sim you would often see sweating occur during sex, working out, or most often during the heat. I have found that it's very inconsistent with when it occurs and found it strange that it happens consistently with the other sim during sex and off/on (or sometimes not at all) with the succubus.

Edited by OldWorldMaster
Additional issue observed

Does anyone know how to fix this? Updated my mods yesterday and deleted cache, but keep getting this exception whenever I try to convert a household member to a doll.

Ver LL.3.1b at Time: 07/18/21 15:16:35 on Windows with WW v165e and Basemental 7.13.138 on 1.76.81.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 696, in open_slave_transformer_stats_dialog
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 315, in get_slave_stats
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\managers\stat_manager.py", line 79, in get_ranked_stat
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'rank_level'