6 hours ago, Neurzai said:

Yes I've seen the notifications but it also says that she should talk to someone about it. I dont know if your respons answered it and I'm misunderstanding that you only mean notifications about it, but I click on a sim with her selected and talk about her fixations? 

Yes, I think when you have a fixation moodlet there's an interaction you can choose to talk about it.  Not positive, but I think I've seen it.  Maybe under Friendly, maybe under Romance, maybe even in the first pie menu when you click another sim.

On 6/21/2021 at 5:04 AM, Wynter1975 said:

Game Version: 1.75.125.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19042 | Created at: 2021-06-20 20:04:46.258227
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ea\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 581, in _nisa_watchmen
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ea\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ea\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 63, in nisa_game_loaded
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ea\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 157, in _nisa_watchmen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165e\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165e\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
  File ".\LessIntrusiveConversations\less_intrusive_convs\__init__.py\__init__.py", line 32, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\LessIntrusiveConversations\less_intrusive_convs\__init__.py\__init__.py", line 51, in _stranger_conversations_on_late_zone_load
  File "src/control_any_sim/util/inject.py", line 10, in _inject
  File "src/control_any_sim/util/game_events.py", line 79, in tn_zone_do_zone_spin_up
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.137-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\injector.py\injector.py", line 18, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.137-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\changing_world\price_handler.py\price_handler.py", line 68, in bmd_update_drug_prices
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.137-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\injector.py\injector.py", line 18, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.137-PUBLIC\bmd_errorlogging.py\bmd_errorlogging.py", line 77, in bmd_error_waiting
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.137-PUBLIC\bmd_version.py\bmd_version.py", line 54, in create_version_log
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 570, in do_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1488, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 233, in on_enter
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 85, in load_households
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 171, in _load_household_from_household_proto
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1446, in load_data
Cause: Sim 1018954063241355800 failed to load

Hi! Your LE looks a lot like the LE I was getting.

Try this:
1. Delete Less Intrusive Conversations. It's broken and causes LE's on its own.
2. If you use any mods that use the Sims4 Community Library the current version1.69 is buggy. Replace its package file with this one from GitHub.

I hope this will fix your issues.

6 hours ago, Feylamis said:

Hi! Your LE looks a lot like the LE I was getting.

Try this:
1. Delete Less Intrusive Conversations. It's broken and causes LE's on its own.
2. If you use any mods that use the Sims4 Community Library the current version1.69 is buggy. Replace its package file with this one from GitHub.

I hope this will fix your issues.

Nope, but thanks for the help.  I've had to cut my mods down to about half of the ones I usually use.   NatetheLoser mods are throwing up errors, BMD is still throwing errors.

4 hours ago, lynx69 said:

Hello, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I can't find the horns and hooves in CAS when I have my succubus reforge self. Do they come with a separate mod? Thanks!

Not included.  You'll have to find CC on your own.  Some nice hooves can be found here on LL, a download called "Mythos Tracks."  Everything else I use, I found on The Sims Resource.  Searching for "tail" will be a bit of a pain, since it will also bring up a ton of hairstyles described as a pony tail.

27 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

Not included.  You'll have to find CC on your own.  Some nice hooves can be found here on LL, a download called "Mythos Tracks."  Everything else I use, I found on The Sims Resource.  Searching for "tail" will be a bit of a pain, since it will also bring up a ton of hairstyles described as a pony tail.

Thanks! Does anyone else have recommendations for succubus CC?

On 6/16/2021 at 10:21 PM, snowdog04 said:

Yes, as long as you're comfortable with editing a config file (it's easy).

In .../Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/saves/WickedPerversionsMod, find the file global_settings.json.  Open with NotePad or whatever.  A few lines down you'll see this:

"pros_rates": [
    ],

These are the base rates for anal, vaginal, oral, handjob, footjob, and teasing, in that order.  You can change them to whatever you want-- cut them way down, for your garden variety drug addicted skank, or jack them sky high if you're playing a fancy, high end call girl.

Also, when messing with config files, if you start a line with //, it's an instruction to the program to ignore that line.  So you can keep the old settings handy in case you want to put them back the way they were, like this:

//"pros_rates": [
//        800,
//        500,
//        300,
//        150,
//        150,
//        100
//    ],

"pros_rates": [
    ],

That would cut the base rates in half, with the original rates right there if you want to put them back.

Snowdog, this has been a great addition to the game! Thanks! I've also modified the age multiplier below. Do you know if it is customizable by Sim? You can have a high end call girl vs a skank? Or a way to alter rates based on client wealth, as you see them in your client list? If Nisa is reading this, I think it could be cool if its not too hard to do! Thanks again! 

15 minutes ago, ihavecometothis said:

Snowdog, this has been a great addition to the game! Thanks! I've also modified the age multiplier below. Do you know if it is customizable by Sim? You can have a high end call girl vs a skank? Or a way to alter rates based on client wealth, as you see them in your client list? If Nisa is reading this, I think it could be cool if its not too hard to do! Thanks again! 

Unfortunately, no, I don't know of any way to set rates individually.  As the file name says, it's global settings, so it applies across all saves and everything.  It would be cool to fully customize this by sim, because you really do have a huge range of rates that prostitutes would charge-- sad addicts who can buy another hit of whatever if they get a few tricks in, exclusive call girls who get 10 grand a night, and everything in between.

On 6/23/2021 at 1:50 AM, kneelix2021 said:

Hi i'm having a problem with this mod, if I register a sim then it can't have sex with any npc because it says "relationship is too low" no matter how high, if I add that sim to the family then it has no problems and if I don't register it works fine too, any solution?

Seems I missed this when you posted it, since a new page started right afterwards.  Prostitutes cannot give it away for free unless they have at least 80% Romance with the sim, or live in the same household.  You initiate a prostitution encounter by using "Offer Body" which is under Ho Control, or dress up slutty and let the npc's approach you.

On 6/29/2020 at 2:42 PM, snowdog04 said:

Then you must have some situation where NWP blocks sex.  If one of the sims is a prostitute, they have a "no freebies" rule, and have to have 80% Romance with a sim to do it for free.  If one is a slave, there are rules about who they can and can't have sex with.  You can change those by having the master active, click the slave, under Slave Management I think it's called.

I am ending up with a somewhat similar issue: I can't get any sims to join into sexual interactions. I keep getting a notification that says "Wicked perversions prostitution rules blocked sex". I tried unregistering one of my characters to see if she would join if not employed as a prostitute, but not only did it change nothing, she still got solicited while unregistered, so I can't even seem to un-make one of my characters a prostitute. I can't find anywhere in the settings to change this. Anyone else run into this?

Just an idea (which  may be   implemented yet in the patreon version ) but for the debit slave option could you actually get a loan .Then  you can wildly 

spend it on drugs, or what not.Spending it on drugs would be fun 'cause then you have a debit to pay off and a addiction to manage.

10 hours ago, liniul said:

Just an idea (which  may be   implemented yet in the patreon version ) but for the debit slave option could you actually get a loan .Then  you can wildly 

spend it on drugs, or what not.Spending it on drugs would be fun 'cause then you have a debit to pay off and a addiction to manage.

It's simple enough to cheat yourself some money, just enter "money" and a number, and your household balance will change to that amount.  Last time I used the debt slave thing, it was 2 girls living together.  I cheated them $130,000, and then registered a debt for 130k for EACH of them to the Landgraabs.  They should have read the fine print, I guess!

13 hours ago, liniul said:

It is not related to debit slaves, but your sims could be "forced" to become prostitutes to pay off their debts, if they were to take a loan with this mod SimCity Loans and then waste all the money away, instead of using it wisely.

What does 'Make a Move' do? It appeared after a failed "Offer body" attempt.

Does it simply retry the offer body or what? What's the purpose of that interaction?

Edited by tase
3 hours ago, tase said:

Does it simply retry the offer body or what? What's the purpose of that interaction?

"Make a move" is a vanilla interaction, I think. If the sims are sitting next to eachother (on a bench or a couch or whatever), that interaction will make your sim attempt to cuddle up to their would-be lover.

8 hours ago, tase said:

it simply has your sim try to initiate sex again from the client after the first attempt failed for whatever reason.

7 hours ago, ki.thegemini said:

Does anyone know how to make a brothel? How to have sims be your prostitutes and make you the pimp in a sense?

The closest thing would be to operate a strip club, and "nisa.slutify Firstname Lastname" each of your dancers.  All prostitution taking place at the club will pay you a cut.  Somewhere, I haven't tried this myself, there's a setting to adjust what your cut is.  I think the default setting is only like 10%, because I have tried this as a couple of prostitutes who would go into the club and get customers.

Otherwise, have a guy with no job living with as many whores as you feel like having.  All the money goes into one household account.

On 6/26/2021 at 4:51 PM, Neurzai said:

261a28eaec412c8730f54ff322e4728f.png 
I get this message everytime the desire gets high, is there an option to talk about it or is it just there for show?

There is, but it's not obvious. Look for "Discuss Fixations" under the Friendly menu. The same option applies for every variation of this message. @snowdog04

Edit: I imagine Nisa intends for this to do something more eventually, like have the target sim react positively or negatively, but right now it doesn't seem to do much except *maybe* reduce desire by a tiny bit.

Edited by ThisGhost
10 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

The closest thing would be to operate a strip club, and "nisa.slutify Firstname Lastname" each of your dancers.  All prostitution taking place at the club will pay you a cut.  Somewhere, I haven't tried this myself, there's a setting to adjust what your cut is.  I think the default setting is only like 10%, because I have tried this as a couple of prostitutes who would go into the club and get customers.

Otherwise, have a guy with no job living with as many whores as you feel like having.  All the money goes into one household account.

Thank you so much!!