NisaK Posted Thursday at 07:24 PM Author Posted Thursday at 07:24 PM 22 hours ago, snomchan said: Ok, I did what you said I could only find one blank blush override file? Am I doing something wrong? I'm sorry orry for the confusion.. Oh gosh, why is the one on LL not the same on my computer :C NisaK_Blush_Blank_Override.zip Try this out, if it works for you, I'll update the package with a merged version of this. You can delete the old version. Still throw it in your overrides folder! 1 hour ago, Timba1604 said: I have been out for some time from the game, came back and updated the mod, but by any chance, is the call center lot trait not working? I am not getting any calls from it Escort call center is in the middle of an overhaul atm. I'm fed up with maxis's system for multiple reasons so I'm designing my own phone call system from scratch, custom made for the needs of prostitutes. Anywho, After a recent update, maxis hardcoded silenced phones to disable all phone calls, and silenced phones by default. So, that's probably the issue. Make sure your phone is no longer on silent! Various things you do in game can re-silence the phone as well, which is annoying. Don't worry, my next content update does away with the ECC in favor of my 'bespoke' system, so many of the limitations of the maxis system will be a thing of the past soon. I'll probably transition normal prostitution phone calls to this system too, but honestly. I kinda like the lower frequency of the normal calls. So we'll see. The system which is replacing the ECC will be usable on any lot btw You'll see what I have cooking when it releases. 1
snomchan Posted Thursday at 08:45 PM Posted Thursday at 08:45 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, NisaK said: Oh gosh, why is the one on LL not the same on my computer :C NisaK_Blush_Blank_Override.zip Try this out, if it works for you, I'll update the package with a merged version of this. You can delete the old version. Still throw it in your overrides folder! I took out the old blank blush override file. Put in the ones you provided, in the Overudes folder, cleared the cache, and tried it and it still won't work.. Edited Thursday at 08:46 PM by snomchan
Yakhammer Posted Thursday at 09:24 PM Posted Thursday at 09:24 PM What determines how long a client is with a girl? Sessions seem to vary quite wildly with most ending pretty quickly now, I've had a few end before even completing the first animation. Do I have to raise the pay scale?
DuoMaxwell003 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Usually I'm pretty good with correcting game issues due to errors, but this one has be baffled. From the raw exception in _nisaK_like_pleaseeeee_remove_my_cas_traits 
 None of my sims are using Nisa cas traits. Unless its a rando that's not named in the BE
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now