21 hours ago, bat444 said:

All I did for her was research the occult on her computer I didn't end up changing her clothes. when I looked over the post all it said was to research ? pls lmk if I'm missing something 

I don't know in this case.  You might try going to a mirror while in Succubus form and choose Reforge.  If the first everyday outfit has clothing, then that's the problem.  The first everyday outfit should be naked except for any succubi stuff you add, like hooves, horns and so on.  I'd try making the first everyday outfit as naked as you can get it (except hair and such).

Succubi are fun, but will be even more fun when powers are introduced.

2 hours ago, GrimmSimmer said:

Is there a way to turn your sim into a pimp or to run a brothel with this mod? 

The closest thing would be to run a WW strip club, and make your dancers prostitutes using nisa.slutify Firstname Lastname.  The club owner gets a cut of all prostitution that happens at the club, and you can adjust how big that cut is in the settings.  You can set up bedrooms for them to get the deed done, and WW has signs that can be placed "No sex in this room"/"Sex allowed in this room" to make your sims use them- and not the bathrooms or whatever.

5 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

I love the succubus option, even though it's still relatively new. BTW, is it okay if I post pics of my beautiful lesbian succubus here?

You can, but there's other threads here on LL that are more geared for that:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99307-r-los-photography-corner/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71589-share-your-female-sims/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/161981-share-your-fantasy-girls/

Heya! I recently got back into the sims when the new pack dropped and I remember that there used to be an eden shop(not sure if that was the name) through the sims' computer but I cant find it anymore so I was wondering if it got removed or if the location of it changed? I havent changed anything from my usual mods/cc, just redownloaded the game with the newest update and the new pack.

Didnt get any error messages either. The Eden Shop option simply doesnt show up on computers.

Appreciate the help~

Please help ❤️ 

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Thu Jul  1 17:01:35 2021 on Darwin with WW v165e and Basemental hates you on 1.76.81.1220
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Sat Jul  3 14:55:36 2021 on Darwin with WW v165e and Basemental hates you on 1.76.81.1220
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Thu Jul 22 20:25:56 2021 on Darwin with WW v165f and Basemental hates you on 1.77.131.1230
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 12, in after_interaction_manager_start
KeyError: 'toilet_Puke'

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Thu Jul 22 20:32:31 2021 on Darwin with WW v165f and Basemental hates you on 1.77.131.1230
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 12, in after_interaction_manager_start

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Thu Jul 22 20:35:53 2021 on Darwin with WW v165f and Basemental hates you on 1.77.131.1230

5 hours ago, mmrrss12345 said:

Since the Cottage Living update , it doesn't let me place any doors. All properties have deleted their doors as well. Any one else having the same issue? I've checked all of my mods and its the wicked perversions mod that's messing it up. 

No, it's either an old version of Basemental Drugs, or I've heard that some of Sacrificial's mods are doing it.  I hope you haven't saved with your doors missing?

5 hours ago, alyssajones1 said:

Please help ❤️ 

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Thu Jul  1 17:01:35 2021 on Darwin with WW v165e and Basemental hates you on 1.76.81.1220

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Sat Jul  3 14:55:36 2021 on Darwin with WW v165e and Basemental hates you on 1.76.81.1220

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Thu Jul 22 20:25:56 2021 on Darwin with WW v165f and Basemental hates you on 1.77.131.1230

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Thu Jul 22 20:32:31 2021 on Darwin with WW v165f and Basemental hates you on 1.77.131.1230

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Thu Jul 22 20:35:53 2021 on Darwin with WW v165f and Basemental hates you on 1.77.131.1230

You've got a super old version of NWP, current is 3.1d.  Also you'll have to update your game, because any mods updated for 1.77 will not work backwards with older game versions.

Edit:  Oops, I see you have indeed updated your game.  But you definitely need to update NWP!

Edited by snowdog04
6 hours ago, Morie said:

Yea I remember it being in that! But I dont have it either

Sounds like maybe you've placed NWP too many folders deep?  At least, that's usually the reason TAM Explorer goes missing.

Needs to be .../mods/NisasWickedPerversions/(files).  If it's any more folders down than that, the game can't find the ts4script file.

Scorpio, i wanted to thank u for the help and tips u gave in a response to me, i am about to go thru many many mods, just to clear all older mods, and anything else that could be causing me dramas with the game atm.. Mostly all other games i mod, and there are many, they dont tend to update as much, and generally the mods dont always become unusable with a update... Anyways thank u Scorpio.. I will take ur comments and information that u gave from here on in with modding ts4 from now on.. TY

Hey! First time wanting to use this mod, as I'd like to make a brothel together with WW. I was wondering if there's any way to use just the prostitution side of this mod? I don't really want some of other features like Daughter of the Harem, Black Widow, Pheromonal Flower (think I got the name wrong?), even Mind Broken, etc. Really just want the prostitution! Thanks in advance!

Edited by Zyk