On 7/23/2021 at 4:20 PM, Ellanas said:

PS: Doubt ... when editing your succubus appearance, the horns, tail and other extrar theme to give it a more succubus appearance ... are there things that need to be added to other parts ... or should they be included? because I don't see any of it

You'll need to find those things elsewhere, they aren't included.  Everyday outfit #1 in the "reforge self" cas should be how you want your succubus to look naked.  Even though various accessories won't show up as you work on the other outfits, they'll actually be there in game.  There's some cool stuff here on LL, and also on The Sims Resource.

On 7/21/2021 at 10:27 PM, pumpkinprincess said:

Hiya Nisa - just sending this error I have your way:

Ver LL.3.1b at Time: Wed Jul 21 22:18:26 2021 on Windows with WW v165f and Basemental hates you on 1.77.131.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 12, in after_interaction_manager_start
KeyError: 'toilet_Puke'

getting the same error from the last exception.

Loving the mod so far but I'm having a little trouble with controls, when I offer my sims body to someone and they accept it often says they can't find a location to do it even when there's an empty bed, couch, and toilet in the building. Am I missing something I also have different animation mods for this as well.

Hi, i have done a fair amount of things to update, WW, NWP,MCCC, BMD.. Now on all 4 of pages or sites, they all state the same identical comment, update, but i have only 4 items in mods, which i previously stated, after ts4 at 1.77 and all other mods updated, i am still having the same issue, going backwards isnt helping, and trying to move forward isnt helping, need a system that cant fall apart like this, a new update comes along and u have to go thru all the mods, i have more than 60gig worth of mods.. back at i think it was 1.72 or 1.74 the mod plus the items all worked fine, since updating past 1.75 most mods seem to become redundant or useless, need a program that can auto update all mods installed in the mod folder and tray and if that isnt possible then have them auto disabled... There are so many errors in this game with modding, i think this games need 1 file within the game, to solely look and inform u when mods are out of date, or are broken, corrupted etc... Its seems like so many people are putting in so much time and effort that we all have missed the biggest part of what we are here for, to make the game more fun with more options, but instead it seems to be going 2 steps backwards to go 1 step forward... We need to fix the errors, and out of date data...

On 7/25/2021 at 10:44 AM, snowdog04 said:

You'll need to find those things elsewhere, they aren't included.  Everyday outfit #1 in the "reforge self" cas should be how you want your succubus to look naked.  Even though various accessories won't show up as you work on the other outfits, they'll actually be there in game.  There's some cool stuff here on LL, and also on The Sims Resource.

Thank you very much, I will start looking for them immediately to give my succubus a more succubi appearance.

13 hours ago, craigg6 said:

Help! I have been using this mod for the longest time, and I just updated it and none of the mod is showing up in game! How can i fix this?????

Stupid question, but have you re-enabled CC and mods after updating? 

1854658098_Screenshot2021-07-2614_37_48.png.8b9ac2df311bf5e9850e5be4d60f9952.png

Edited by carnation77
5 hours ago, DarkSun_X1 said:

but i have only 4 items in mods

5 hours ago, DarkSun_X1 said:

i have more than 60gig worth of mods.

Must be some pretty big mods, lol.

Kidding aside, modding Sims 4 requires time and patience when the game has major updates and it's a pain we all have to endure.

Once you develop a procedure game updates become less of a pain.

Some recommend making a checklist beforehand to keep track of mods that need updates.

The last patch was far worse for breaking mods than others so it's not always this bad.

I disabled Automatic Updates in my Origin Launcher Client and always play Offline.

So I never get surprised by the game updates breaking my mods.

Then I start watching and collecting updated mods until I think I have them all before I update my game.

This time I made backups of both my Origin Games/The Sims 4 game install folder and The Sims 4 Documents folder just in case I want to go back.

I always launch Origin first rather than using The Sims 4 Icon.

This allows me to Go Offline first and then select The Sims 4 [Play].

When left online it will display [Update] rather than [Play].

Best you can do now is remove everything except WW + Animations and test in game.

Then keep adding your favorites back one or two at a time and testing again.

Don't make any new saves when testing.

If you get errors you will know which mod you just added that likely caused them.

Normally CC like Makeup, Hairstyles, BB objects, don't cause errors but it's still possible.

Adult mods you have to watch for updates here at LL or other sites for BMD and MCCC updates.

Other non-adult mods watch this thread for a list, Luthen creates a new thread for almost every game patch:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/991971/broken-updated-mods-cc-july-21-cottage-living-patch/

This is how you collect updated mods before you patch your game.

Just make a new folder in downloads like '7_20_21 Cottage Living Patch 1.77' and put all your updated mods in here until your ready to update.

Ok, first of all, I love your work so so so much, but I'm having a problem with the newest version. My sim Claudia is a succubus and (ironically) just won’t get naked. She stays clothed during sex, showering, etc. I’ve tried instant undress, and it still doesn't work. 

It’s not the biggest deal to me Iove playing with her regardless but I just wanted to let you known❤️

22 minutes ago, bat444 said:

Ok, first of all, I love your work so so so much, but I'm having a problem with the newest version. My sim Claudia is a succubus and (ironically) just won’t get naked. She stays clothed during sex, showering, etc. I’ve tried instant undress, and it still doesn't work. 

It’s not the biggest deal to me Iove playing with her regardless but I just wanted to let you known❤️

It's possible that you made a mistake when clothing your succubus.  The succubus form is a bit different so I suggest you reread the original post.  The main problem is probably that for a succubus, the first everyday form is your basic succubus form (horns, hooves, etc.) without other clothes.  Then the other CAS clothing is added on top of the first everyday form.

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

It's possible that you made a mistake when clothing your succubus.  The succubus form is a bit different so I suggest you reread the original post.  The main problem is probably that for a succubus, the first everyday form is your basic succubus form (horns, hooves, etc.) without other clothes.  Then the other CAS clothing is added on top of the first everyday form.

All I did for her was research the occult on her computer I didn't end up changing her clothes. when I looked over the post all it said was to research ? pls lmk if I'm missing something 

Not sure if anyone has caught this yet but I noticed that once you have a succubus now she can no longer switch back to her restrained form. This means that once she goes into her unrestrained form she gets stuck there and can't not change back at all. This just started with the the new update. Please advise. 

3 hours ago, craigg6 said:

yes i have :)

Then, delete or remove to the desktop the file named Options, all your game settings will be reset, load the game (a new file will be generated), reset the settings, exit and load the game again and check if the settings got saved.

Or you could open that file with notepad and set modsdisabled = 0 and  scriptmodsenabled = 1, save the file, load the game and check if the settings got saved.

I got the same problem once after updating and deleting the file solved the problem.

Adding also this link

6 hours ago, cumlord668 said:

How can I get rid of that weird barcode tattoo while keeping my nails polished?

Open the cheats console and type nisa.removetatts.

12 hours ago, bat444 said:

Open the cheats console and type ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit. (No idea if it can help in your case, but trying cannot hurt).

Edited by carnation77
Added a link

Hello, I recently just updated ts4 and I got this nisa last exception .txt file error, can you please help me? ?? I have everything updated on ww and your mod so I don't understand where the problem lies... I keep getting script call failed whenever I try to place doors ?

IMG_20210727_164501.jpg

2 hours ago, azuichacha said:

Hello, I recently just updated ts4 and I got this nisa last exception .txt file error, can you please help me? ?? I have everything updated on ww and your mod so I don't understand where the problem lies... I keep getting script call failed whenever I try to place doors ?

IMG_20210727_164501.jpg

You are running NWP version 3.1b and the current version is instead 3.1d.

And the error with doors is caused by BMD. You need to update that too.

Edited by carnation77