It is now Monday. The Expansion comes out Thursday. So that means...

PATCH DAY IS TOMORROW.

Turn off automatic updates. Take Origin offline in the last moments before H-hour. Follow the official broken/updated mods thread for news on your SFW mods.

Do this, and your simming and lewd simming can continue uninterrupted.

Failure to heed this warning will warrant a thwack from Agnes' purse.

Well nvm, fixed the issue.

I will say this much, btw:
It is important to note that I had to figure out on my own that giving the succubus the "Shameless" trait basically borks her sweating moodlets.
It'd probably be good to point that out if anyone else were to experience the same issue as I tested it and it's 100% effective.

Give a succubus "Shameless", watch them sweat till they're "Uncomfortable" and then watch the sweating disappear altogether.

6 hours ago, OldWorldMaster said:

Well nvm, fixed the issue.

I will say this much, btw:
It is important to note that I had to figure out on my own that giving the succubus the "Shameless" trait basically borks her sweating moodlets.
It'd probably be good to point that out if anyone else were to experience the same issue as I tested it and it's 100% effective.

Give a succubus "Shameless", watch them sweat till they're "Uncomfortable" and then watch the sweating disappear altogether.

I wouldn't have guessed it, but now that you point it out, it totally makes sense!  One of the sweating moodlets is an embarrassed one.  Shameless makes it so your sim never becomes embarrassed for any reason.  So, it must completely disrupt the sweating moodlets.

Hello! So I have no idea if this is the right way to get help, I've never posted on a forum before.

I recently updated the mod (I deleted the old files and put in the new ones afterwards). I should mention that I have up until the Snowy Escape expansion, version 1.70.84.1020. However, when I go to the Tam Explorer, specifically the Doll Shop, it says 'Nisa Error' and tells me to look at my Last Exception. Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

I was hoping to get some help, thank you for your patience :)

Game pre-patch released today in advanced of the new expansion release. 

Lots of changes. Wicked Perversions will need a big hotpatch, as I'm sure many other mods will too. 

Hang tight, it's being worked on.

45 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Game pre-patch released today in advanced of the new expansion release. 

Lots of changes. Wicked Perversions will need a big hotpatch, as I'm sure many other mods will too. 

Hang tight, it's being worked on.

Mccc is playing up...won't get fixed till the weekend though.....ui cheats is broken....more traits in cas is broken....better build/buy is broken along with many others.

20 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

Not in CAS, but in game you can open the cheats console and type nisa.unslut FirstName LastName and voila it will be done.

carnation77 = legend

cheers mate

2 hours ago, procian said:

Mccc is playing up...won't get fixed till the weekend though.....ui cheats is broken....more traits in cas is broken....better build/buy is broken along with many others.

Yes, this is looking like cats and dogs levels of breaking.

So far, I think I've fixed all the tuning errors, and now I've started to look at script errors. I'll be limited in debugging script errors until Basemental Drugs and WW both patch. It may be a bit before I can patch WP. 

So basically we are f*ed until patches happen? Ok, guess I'm back to FallOut, meh... LOL

Thanks for your efforts, Nisa. For the time it will work again: will I be able to disable the live stealing ability if I already disabled aging, or will disable aging already do that without breaking succubi?

I don't mind, except my main sim was just trying out all that succubus stuff, princess, house slave (high pink) and she was usually very happy, and if not, it was me not cheating in needs.

*Now* she's totally gone. 

I can play her household, and it says she's in a bar, but when I go there her picture is gone and there's no way to locate her.

Not that we were attached or anything, she was born Friday or so, but I kind of have to move the earth to create brand new sims (skills, points, gas cans, roses, musical instruments, thing-ring, five days in a nunnery )

So if anyone had a clue to get her back...

I was hoping to play another household for a while, and maybe she'll just magically show up.

But I was wondering...is she gone because she's a succubus? The only one in my game?

Will she return (if this has happened to anyone before)

or is she a memory.

Edited by 2dk2c.2
31 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I don't mind, except my main sim was just trying out all that succubus stuff, princess, house slave (high pink) and she was usually very happy, and if not, it was me not cheating in needs.

I can play her household, and it says she's in a bar, but when I go there her picture is gone and there's no way to locate her.

Not that we were attached or anything, she was born Friday or so, but I kind of have to move the earth to create brand new sims (skills, points, gas cans, roses, musical instruments, thing-ring, five days in a nunnery )

I was hoping to play another household for a while, and maybe she'll just magically show up.

But I was wondering...is she gone because she's a succubus? The only one in my game?

or is she a memory.

you should be able to reload a past save but i would wait till the mod's have been update first. but to reload a past save you have to go to the load option and click if i remember right a paper clip icon and it should have up to 4 past save's for the household.

43 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

or is she a memory.

I understand completely but there's not much we can do about it.

I can't fully update my mod and patch it until WW updates (BMD has already updated). Luckily you won't have to wait too long. WW will likely hotpatch tomorrow and I'll release a hotpatch soon afterwards. I wouldn't play with a save that you have a succubus in until after updating. Maxis code doesn't know how to deal with my custom occult without my mod installed. They never intended for modders to play with that system :tongue:

I really wish maxis would let modders get early access, even 1 day in advanced, to the patches so we wouldn't end up in this situation. 

3 hours ago, Mauserl said:

So basically we are f*ed until patches happen? Ok, guess I'm back to FallOut, meh... LOL

Thanks for your efforts, Nisa. For the time it will work again: will I be able to disable the live stealing ability if I already disabled aging, or will disable aging already do that without breaking succubi?

Currently it works the other way around. If life isn't sealable from the partner then the succ won't de-age. So if aging is disabled then I believe succubi shouldn't de-age at all. 

I dont know if the EA update messed up or bec I added the Hybrid mod (But there was no indication your mod conflicts with Hybrid) 

But, the slut option (lips) in the mobile is gone, and the hoe option is gone to :( 

and now im trying to find where the Hybrid mod package and script files in my mod folder to take them out to check if its the problem or EA's update :( 

6 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

or is she a memory.

In order to get her back: load old save once everything is fixed, open CAS, export household to library, reimport household into your current game.

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: Wed Jul 21 15:42:37 2021 on Windows with WW v165f and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.77.131.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 12, in after_interaction_manager_start
KeyError: 'toilet_Puke'

Very weird error happening, all the doors have disappeared