17 minutes ago, gods112 said:

hey does anyone know how to fix this? I'm not a coder and I've tried everything but I'm still getting this.

thx

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 15.15 kB · 0 downloads

Go into your Saves folder, and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod.  Also delete your localthumbcache.package.  When you open the game again, the mod won't find that folder and just create it again.  If you've changed any settings, you'll need to change them again.

@NisaK  I thought we had an update that makes this stop happening?

9 hours ago, bloodconfetti said:

Would it be possible to start having the mod version listed on the file name or in a .txt file like MCCC? Just so I know if I've kept up to date with a quick look.

No need, you can write in the version number yourself. ie= Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > NisasWickedPerversions_v2.7f

I do this with WW/MCCC/BD/NWP easier to keep track like this.

Hope that helps. :) 

Hi!

I love your mod so much, but every time I download it (I've tried a few times now) I notice my Sims level their skills up so slowly that its unbearable. I've done everything to test which mod is cause this problem, and it only seems to happen once I add this mod. I don't know if this is a known thing or if I'm doing something wrong, but your mod is seriously one of my favorites and I hate not being able to use it because of this so I thought I'd mention it.

Also, I have the public version! There are no last exceptions that come up before it happens or anything, it just happens. All of my other mods are the updated versions as well, I always make sure to keep them up.

1 hour ago, sugarvenom said:

Hi!

I love your mod so much, but every time I download it (I've tried a few times now) I notice my Sims level their skills up so slowly that its unbearable. I've done everything to test which mod is cause this problem, and it only seems to happen once I add this mod. I don't know if this is a known thing or if I'm doing something wrong, but your mod is seriously one of my favorites and I hate not being able to use it because of this so I thought I'd mention it.

Also, I have the public version! There are no last exceptions that come up before it happens or anything, it just happens. All of my other mods are the updated versions as well, I always make sure to keep them up.

I think Nisa's traits, like the pheromone flower cause skill gain to slow be design, I know that if you complete mind broken your sim's brain is meant to be basically sex focused drug hazed mush so again can't really gain skills, so if you've got pheromone flower on a sim or have a sim be mind broken then it isn't a bug it's by design if you don't however then this is a bug of some sort, if you can gather more info about what's happening if your sims aren't meeting the conditions I've stated then please share said information as since it's not causing an LE then this would help Nisa be able to trouble shoot and possibly track down the cause of the issue to patch it out

Also I just realized a way to use the piercing system with my fem Sonic and not be bothered by her quills and tail bugging out with the texture issue, have her be a ghost.

Still hoping that in the future the piercing system will take the "does this sim have a penis?" option into account from the gender settings rather than the male/female setting to be trans sim combatable 

2 hours ago, The_Countess said:

I think Nisa's traits, like the pheromone flower cause skill gain to slow be design, I know that if you complete mind broken your sim's brain is meant to be basically sex focused drug hazed mush so again can't really gain skills, so if you've got pheromone flower on a sim or have a sim be mind broken then it isn't a bug it's by design if you don't however then this is a bug of some sort, if you can gather more info about what's happening if your sims aren't meeting the conditions I've stated then please share said information as since it's not causing an LE then this would help Nisa be able to trouble shoot and possibly track down the cause of the issue to patch it out

This is correct. A Pheromonal Flower has been rewired for sex. Any skills that require actual brain cells will be very slow in coming.

I'm still waiting for the opposite trait where a good orgasm turns the sim into a creative powerhouse for a few hours. :)

6 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

This is correct. A Pheromonal Flower has been rewired for sex. Any skills that require actual brain cells will be very slow in coming.

I'm still waiting for the opposite trait where a good orgasm turns the sim into a creative powerhouse for a few hours. :)

That honestly sounds like a neat idea I'd use it if it ever gets made

Hi,

I wanted to ask about the Sex Dazed debuff , It happens after sex no matter how many days its been since the last sex act. is this the way the mod is supposed to work? if so, how long must i wait or do for this to stop happening. I love the mod but this kinda bugs me so any info would be awesome. Thanks

Edit: i meant Sex Stunned.

8 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hi,

I wanted to ask about the Sex Dazed debuff , It happens after sex no matter how many days its been since the last sex act. is this the way the mod is supposed to work? if so, how long must i wait or do for this to stop happening. I love the mod but this kinda bugs me so any info would be awesome. Thanks

Edit: i meant Sex Stunned.

This is on a sim who has completed Mind Broken or Trophy Wife, right?  It's permanent.  After doing things like listening to mindless Pop music and doing drugs, they have brain damage and this is their life now.  Enjoy your new mindless cum dumpster!

18 hours ago, The_Countess said:

15 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Oh my gosh. I feel so dumb but also so relieved. My girls usually have this trait when I have the mod, and I just tested it on a Sim I made before re-downloading the mod with other traits and the skills worked fine. THANK YOU SO MUCH lol. I am so happy to be able to keep the mod and know it's not a glitch. I appreciate it!!! Slow skills will be easier to take now that I know why it's happening too lol. 

23 minutes ago, sugarvenom said:

Oh my gosh. I feel so dumb but also so relieved. My girls usually have this trait when I have the mod, and I just tested it on a Sim I made before re-downloading the mod with other traits and the skills worked fine. THANK YOU SO MUCH lol. I am so happy to be able to keep the mod and know it's not a glitch. I appreciate it!!! Slow skills will be easier to take now that I know why it's happening too lol. 

No problem happy to help but I believe yourfalsehope has made an erotic flower trait that's inspired by NWP but doesn't have the slow skill gain, not gonna link to it incase it's not the done thing but they have their NSFW traits and such on subscribestar if you want to check them out at any point

Again hope I haven't broken an unspoken rule or anything though by mentioning that, yourfalsehope does give credit to the inspiration and even links to NWP so it's not like they're not saying where they got the idea from or anything

6 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

This is on a sim who has completed Mind Broken or Trophy Wife, right?  It's permanent.  After doing things like listening to mindless Pop music and doing drugs, they have brain damage and this is their life now.  Enjoy your new mindless cum dumpster!

Thanks for responding, its less irritating knowing its not a bug. Thanks again. 

hey im new to the forums but have used this mod before maybe during the spring sometime and didnt have this issue show up and kinda of skimmed through forums yea yea i know skimming is bad >.< but im running into an issue with a trait, the sensual tight trait when my sims have sex they have the white glue paste on their faces not sure if there was a fix for it or not. im a bad online user and just skim things or my ADHD kicks in and ill go watch youtube while trying to figure it out >.>

Edit: i found out what was going on and fixed it!! not sure if people read this or skimmed it just like i do xD but problem solved!

6 hours ago, ArchSkylar said:

One quick question. If i just reinstalled The Sims 4, what should i do with NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher.package files ?

If you are going to be loading old save files, that have sims with Nisa's traits on them, you'll need to follow the instructions.  If you're only creating new saves, or none of your sims had any of Nisa's traits, don't worry about it.

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

If you are going to be loading old save files, that have sims with Nisa's traits on them, you'll need to follow the instructions.  If you're only creating new saves, or none of your sims had any of Nisa's traits, don't worry about it.

so if i create new game, i dont need autopatcher in my mod right ?