51 minutes ago, ebonyx said:

Can someone please help? Ever since the WW update I've been having disappearing computers, all computers disappear in my game and I cannot figure out why but I do keep getting a Nisa error. Help?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 3.87 kB · 0 downloads

Go into your Saves folder, and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod, and also your localthumbcache.package.  Sometimes something in that folder gets corrupted, and throws that error.  When you open the game and the mod can't find that folder, it will just create it again.  Any of Nisa's settings you might have changed will be back to default.

This should fix your Nisa LE's, but disappearing computers?  I don't know about that.  That's not a thing I've ever heard of!

Edit:  Check for a new version of Basemental Drugs.  Outdated BMD does sometimes make Build Mode items disappear.  If deleting the WickedPerversionsMod folder and updating BMD don't do it, you might have to try a 50/50 to find the culprit.

So I will admit I sometimes used Devious Desires because well I make anthro sims and well knots come with that, I did not like using it for any other reason especially since ahem zoo stuff was included, but uh any chance that a knot trait could be something you'd even be comfortable implementing Nisa? I know a lot of people don't wanna touch furry stuff and to be clear I'm not asking for zoo stuff that grosses me the fuck out, but just like a knot reward trait that increases the chance of conception and a dazed or flirty buff for the receiving sim maybe even bunny sims getting a larger clutch when paired with it and ST sims would probably be in even worse pain when paired with it

Again def understand if not interested or even comfortable putting something like that in, who knows if we ever get werewolves then there can be a legit reason to do it if anything if you'd be interested in it

If not then I can live without it, I ditched DD awhile ago anyway

Edit: due to seeing a bit about not really mentioning CN or airing dirty laundry in regards to the DD situation and such I've edited my comment, not sure if it would be going against that or anything since I haven't been given a warn but better safe than sorry as I do wish to not go against any forum rules and would rather not get a warning to begin with anyway

Hi, I get this error, some help please?

I have all updated and I even deleted the localthumbcache.pkg.

Game Version: 1.69.59.1020, WickedWhims Version: v162a
12/15/20 13:47:13 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162a\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162a\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 51, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162a\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 68, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162a\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\super_sim.py", line 74, in _safe_sim_info_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162a\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py", line 30, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162a\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162a\wickedwhims\main\_ts4_injections\block_clothing_change.py", line 47, in _wickedwhims_on_blocked_clothing_change_set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 615, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 565, in _current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162a\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162a\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\_ts4_child_censorship_handler.py", line 60, in _wickedwhims_on_set_current_outfit_for_bathing_child
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162a\turbolib2\events\pre_outfit_tracker.py", line 34, in _turbolib_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 569, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7ha\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 194, in nisa_hoe_outfit_handler
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7ha\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 355, in outfit_category_and_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7ha\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 330, in _get_whoring_outfit_category
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7ha\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 276, in _get_whoring_outfit_category_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7ha\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 631, in get_default_whoring_category_index
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'

Hi ! 
Sorry to bother you but I've been having this exception popping up every time I play the game :(

It basically stops the mod from working in its entirety.. I can still access the Nisa platform on my sim's phone and computer but that's about it

It hasn't worked correctly since the last update of the game and I'm so sad cause I used to love it so much :((

If you have time to help me I'll be forever grateful

lastException_63743729986.txt

41 minutes ago, xlolita666 said:

Hi ! 
Sorry to bother you but I've been having this exception popping up every time I play the game :(

It basically stops the mod from working in its entirety.. I can still access the Nisa platform on my sim's phone and computer but that's about it

It hasn't worked correctly since the last update of the game and I'm so sad cause I used to love it so much :((

If you have time to help me I'll be forever grateful

lastException_63743729986.txt 12.28 kB · 0 downloads

Update your NWP to newer 2.7ha version.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Make sure WW is also updated.

Ver LL.2.7ha at Time: 12/15/20 21:16:16 on Windows with WW v162a and Basemental hates you on 1.69.59.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7ha\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7ha\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\the_farm.py", line 460, in state_7_callback
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7ha\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\the_farm.py", line 148, in have_off_screen_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7ha\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\managers\relbit_manager.py", line 9, in has_rel_bits
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim_id'

Everything is generally fine with my game. I'm generally pretty good at keeping things running smoothly in my game lol I just know that the cummies baster is still broken, I have previously mentioned this and tested very fully to see if there was any way it could work and it doesnt still. I'm just keeping it in the light, Im sure its not on the top priority list. No LEs or anything like that, it just doesnt work as far as the cum being used in the pump.

2 hours ago, keoki97 said:

Long story short I had my sim be a prostitute but I'm tired of being alerted that no one is interested.  Is there a way to disable them without removing the whole mod itself?

That popup is from wearing your prostitute outfit when there's no customers around.  Change into something else, and it will stop.  If you want your sim to stop being a prostitute, you can quit on the computer (costs $15000) or type nisa.unslut.

I have installed the new version of TheSims4 and I just updated WickedWhims, Red Apple, AEP and Wicked Perversions. Everything's works without a problem until I choose to play a household. After loading is finished, it reverts back to select a world menu. I have also deleted the localthumbcache.package, removed my mods, ran a repair and the issue has not been resolved. I even went over everything to make sure it was UTD and no luck. I moved my mods again, and added just Wicked Whim and all the animations. I tried with just these in the mod folder and it seems to be loading fine. I replaced all other mods, besides the Wicked Perversions mod, and the game encounters no errors and loads without any trouble. Any way you can assist me?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt lastException.txt

52 minutes ago, briannarose said:

I have installed the new version of TheSims4 and I just updated WickedWhims, Red Apple, AEP and Wicked Perversions. Everything's works without a problem until I choose to play a household. After loading is finished, it reverts back to select a world menu. I have also deleted the localthumbcache.package, removed my mods, ran a repair and the issue has not been resolved. I even went over everything to make sure it was UTD and no luck. I moved my mods again, and added just Wicked Whim and all the animations. I tried with just these in the mod folder and it seems to be loading fine. I replaced all other mods, besides the Wicked Perversions mod, and the game encounters no errors and loads without any trouble. Any way you can assist me?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 149.95 MB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 801.19 kB · 0 downloads

LE: You need to get rid of all the food recipes & mods first.

'icemunmun:recipe_Food_GrandMeal_RoastedButternutSq' has no attribute 'phases'

LBB:GC_recipe_Food_Dessert_PineappleUpsideDownCake' has no attribute 'phases'

'icemunmun_recipe_Food_Homestyle_BlueberryMuffin-La' has no attribute 'phases'

Nisa's LE:

File "C:\Users\Bri-Anna\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Milestones Mod\Puberty_Package.ts4script\NateTheL0ser_Puberty.py", line 12, in _inject

You have a bunch of these and it looks like 'Milestones Mod' so remove that too.

Don't know this one but do you have any gardening mods, or Children can Garden.

Exception applying attributes to object object_GardeningPlant_Flower_snapdragon_public_garden:0x0f0e0c1cb404ae31 (ValueError: Non-unique components cannot be added dynamically: gardening_component)

Too many mods with errors.

Start with WW + Animations and Nisa's WP.

Only essential cc.

36 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

LE: You need to get rid of all the food recipes & mods first.

'icemunmun:recipe_Food_GrandMeal_RoastedButternutSq' has no attribute 'phases'

LBB:GC_recipe_Food_Dessert_PineappleUpsideDownCake' has no attribute 'phases'

'icemunmun_recipe_Food_Homestyle_BlueberryMuffin-La' has no attribute 'phases'

Nisa's LE:

File "C:\Users\Bri-Anna\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Milestones Mod\Puberty_Package.ts4script\NateTheL0ser_Puberty.py", line 12, in _inject

You have a bunch of these and it looks like 'Milestones Mod' so remove that too.

The error no longer appears, but I am still redirected to the chose a world menu after selecting a household.

I have removed the mentioned files. 

lastException.txt

33 minutes ago, briannarose said:

The error no longer appears, but I am still redirected to the chose a world menu after selecting a household.

I have removed the mentioned files. 

lastException.txt 8.17 kB · 0 downloads

Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.KiaraSims4Mods_PlopsySeller_PlopsySeller'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'career_levels')

Kiara Mods broken.

You will have to start again with just WW + Animations and Nisa's WP

You have a ton of broken mods, well maybe not a ton but quite a few anyway.

Once your game is working with just the above mods and no errors then you can install one more mod at a time for testing.

Errors will come back once you load an outdated mod again.

You need to either find updated versions of each bad mod or remove from game.

16 minutes ago, roxfox55 said:

Hi. Everytime I run Wicked Perversions in my game it messes up my WW mod and WP itself doesn't work either. I've tried my game with just WW and it works fine. I have WW, WP and Basemental Drugs installed. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 14.18 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v162a_Exception.txt 766.66 kB · 0 downloads

Look in your saves folder and delete the WickedPervsMod folder.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

1 hour ago, nbh61 said:

Hello. I tried to run Wicked Perversions and when I entered my household the error message popped up. I also realized some of the furnitures are missing. Some are CC while some are base object. I have the latest WW and Basemental Drugs installed. This is the first time I'm using WP so perhaps I had done it wrongly?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.42 kB · 0 downloads

Update your game version as it may be too old for the latest mod versions you have.