2 minutes ago, Eyeq said:

I'm new to this mod and was wondering about romance. Is there any way to turn it off for prostitues towards random clients?

Don't think so as I had the same problem long ago and had to remove it because I didn't want my hoes being romantic with half of my sims.

2 hours ago, Eyeq said:

I'm new to this mod and was wondering about romance. Is there any way to turn it off for prostitues towards random clients?

If I recall, romance is limited so they can't go head over heels. You may be able to adjust the limit beyond just having it on or off.

2 hours ago, pihwht said:

If I recall, romance is limited so they can't go head over heels. You may be able to adjust the limit beyond just having it on or off.

That's for slaves.  If your prostitute sim isn't also a slave, that doesn't apply.  I would turn off Talk After Sex in WW settings though, they gain a lot of Romance doing that.

I had a hooker who eventually quit, and then did the Serial Romantic aspiration.  When she got to the stage where you kiss 10 sims, she called old customers over, gave them a kiss, asked them to be her boyfriend, traveled somewhere together, went home alone, called the next one.  She wrapped that aspiration up in 1 day lol.

Hello. I'm having this mod to cause my game to take me to the world selection screen after I select "play" on a household (already inside a world). I've looked around and found this can be caused by a mod or cc being out of date, but I have the most recent version of both Wicked Perversion and the game. I am sure the cause is this mod because removing it from the mods folder fixes the issue, but I really would like to use it. Anyone knows a fix or way around for this?

4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

That's for slaves.  If your prostitute sim isn't also a slave, that doesn't apply.  I would turn off Talk After Sex in WW settings though, they gain a lot of Romance doing that.

I had a hooker who eventually quit, and then did the Serial Romantic aspiration.  When she got to the stage where you kiss 10 sims, she called old customers over, gave them a kiss, asked them to be her boyfriend, traveled somewhere together, went home alone, called the next one.  She wrapped that aspiration up in 1 day lol.

I've been playing a sim who has been quite successful as a prostitute and a madam, and she and her girls haven't developed deep romantic relationships with their customers. Mostly, the romance bar stays at around one quarter full. Plus, most customers don't hang around and talk. They don't even develop friendships even though they are working out of a tiny home.

4 hours ago, korbe said:

What's new in update G?

Nothing to my knowledge as this was a compatibility update for the patreon version of WW well and there was a bug fix for caged birds and relationships but nothing else really as this was just a hotpatch with more to likely come due to the skin tone overhaul and all

14 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

I keep coming back to the opposite of Mind Broken. An aspiration and/or trait that gives a 3-4 hour focused or inspired buff after sex or woohoo.

The bigger problem than not knowing how to code it is I don't have good flavor text to make it all interesting or funny enough.

Heh if I knew how to code this sort of thing I'd probably take a crack at it put my skills as a writer to the test maybe try and emulate Nisa's style for the buffs and such so it'd blend with this but as it stands I do not know how to even make a basic trait mod let alone a full on aspiration and how to hook into WW so who knows maybe when Nisa's done with the succubi and other stuff at the top of their list if they ever ask for suggestions on what to next we can mention this and see if they're interested in it

6 hours ago, MyImmortal said:

Quick question: can I have an NPC indebted to my sim? My plan is to capture NPC's and only let them free once they've paid a certain amount. I've played as the NPC to set the debt but a few in game days have passed playing as my sim and nothing has happened

The problem is that any sims you aren't controlling, don't really DO anything.  They'll go off to work if you visit their house when they're supposed to be at work, but they don't really make money, or pay bills, or anything.  The game just doesn't, and probably can't, keep track of those things.

37 minutes ago, Simmergirl101 said:

What ever happened to the cummie baster? i thought iit was a great idea

It's in the mod, it works like a strap on from what I remember it's meant to be used with two sims who don't have a penis, you'd have it in the giving partners inventory I believe along with a cup of cum from the spank bank and equip it or something and then there's a change the receiving partner will get pregnant

Hopefully someone with more knowledge on it can say if I'm remembering all this correctly so take what I've said with a grain of salt since I'm going off memory here

6 hours ago, Simmergirl101 said:

What ever happened to the cummie baster? i thought iit was a great idea

5 hours ago, The_Countess said:

It's in the mod, it works like a strap on from what I remember it's meant to be used with two sims who don't have a penis, you'd have it in the giving partners inventory I believe along with a cup of cum from the spank bank and equip it or something and then there's a change the receiving partner will get pregnant

Hopefully someone with more knowledge on it can say if I'm remembering all this correctly so take what I've said with a grain of salt since I'm going off memory here

Yup, you've got it right.  If you've got multiple cups, she'll inject cum multiple times.  And if they're from different donors, each one will be a separate conception chance.

This has probably been asked already, but when you finalize and release your planned "Succubus" trait, will that just solely be succubi, or would you also include "incubus" for males? Or perhaps both traits for both genders? (Since i am pretty sure in terms of dom or sub, succubi are sub and incubi are dom? Like i wanna make a cute little trap succibus boy)

5 hours ago, YaoiYuriFox829 said:

This has probably been asked already, but when you finalize and release your planned "Succubus" trait, will that just solely be succubi, or would you also include "incubus" for males? Or perhaps both traits for both genders? (Since i am pretty sure in terms of dom or sub, succubi are sub and incubi are dom? Like i wanna make a cute little trap succibus boy)

From what I understand, succubus will work for both, and incubus will be a separate thing coming later.

Hi:

I still having the error with Lil Parlor for clit piercing on sims by Wicked Perversions. I installed TwistedMexi Better Exceptions and seems to be a problem of compatibility between WickedWhims and Wicked Perversions (i dont know if im correct but it mark something by TURBODRIVER bla bla...). Here is the log:

Spoiler

[Game Version]
=========================
1.69.57.1020-1.200.000.480.Release

[Category ID]
interaction.py:1965

[Possible Cause]
interaction
NOTE: This does NOT confirm the listed mod is the actual cause.

[Reason]
[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

[Recent Logs]
Showing last 6 minor error logs.
These are provided for additional info and might not actually have anything to do with the exception.
(most recent log last)
Objects | Catalog Object None Environment Score Tags do not line up with Scores.
Objects | Catalog Object None Environment Score Tags do not line up with Scores.
Relationship | No bit_set add value has a valid value for track score 0.9867656826972961 for track ShortTermContextRelationshipTrack(TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_RelTrack_Personality_Archetype_Positive_Impression_Actor@0.9867656826972961)
Relationship | No bit_set add value has a valid value for track score 0.06810399144887924 for track ShortTermContextRelationshipTrack(TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_RelTrack_Personality_Archetype_Positive_Impression_Target@0.06810399144887924)

[Mods Explicitly Mentioned in Exception]

[Formatted LastException]
[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 154, in c_api_server_init_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 331, in start_single_service
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 156, in update_incremental_start
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 215, in _execute_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 593, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 1994, in _tuning_loaded_callback
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 1965, in _tuning_loaded_callback
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory'rtim=0
Client Session Time: 25.62

As you can see im totally updated with latest Sims 4 version using also latest WW and WP versions. Can anyone say me whats the problem here? As soon my sim try to use Lil Parlor on TAM Explorer it reserts and an LE shows up on dialog also it doesnt need to use Lil Parlor because as soon i join any save it show an instant LE exception by MCCC - Sims4Community and Better Exceptions on dialog window with the same error. If i use Lil Parlor its showed up by Sims4Community.

What is causing this issue? been having this for a while

Ver LL.2.7g at Time: 12/09/20 11:13:09 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.69.57.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7g\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7g\NisaK\wickedmermaids\scales_manager.py", line 178, in grow_scales
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7g\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 178, in scaly_legs_enabled
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'scaly_legs_enabled'

Ver LL.2.7g at Time: 12/09/20 11:13:19 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.69.57.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7g\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7g\NisaK\wickedmermaids\scales_manager.py", line 178, in grow_scales
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7g\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 178, in scaly_legs_enabled

Ver LL.2.7g at Time: 12/09/20 11:14:03 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.69.57.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7g\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 577, in save_json_file
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_json'

5 hours ago, phamchri said:

What is causing this issue? been having this for a while

Ver LL.2.7g at Time: 12/09/20 11:13:09 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.69.57.1020

Ver LL.2.7g at Time: 12/09/20 11:13:19 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.69.57.1020

Ver LL.2.7g at Time: 12/09/20 11:14:03 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.69.57.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7g\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 577, in save_json_file
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_json'

In your Saves folder, delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod, and also your localthumbcache.package.  When you open the game and the mod doesn't find that folder, it will just create it again.  If you've changed any NWP settings, those will be back to default.