4 hours ago, Dek Torv said:

Hiho!  Very much enjoying this mod and all the extra gameplay it provides!  ?

One thing I am wondering about, though:  The aspirations from this (and Basemental Drugs) show up in CAS but not in game.  Is there any extra mod that's required for those?

I have looked through the documentation for both, and read through six or so pages of search results here but I haven't seen anything except mention earlier this year that a WW update broke them in some way.

Sims 4:  1.67.45.1020 (I'm not updating until my favorite mods, such as this one, are revised)

Wicked Whims:  161a

Wicked Perversions:  2.7c

This mod HAS been updated, as has wicked whims.  And pretty much every other mod that hasn't been abandoned.

Nisa's CAS attributes are disabled for NPC's, so if you're trying to give them to an NPC, that's the problem.  I certainly do run into NPC's with ADHD all the time though, Basemental's traits appear in game just fine.

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

This mod HAS been updated, as has wicked whims.  And pretty much every other mod that hasn't been abandoned.

Nisa's CAS attributes are disabled for NPC's, so if you're trying to give them to an NPC, that's the problem.  I certainly do run into NPC's with ADHD all the time though, Basemental's traits appear in game just fine.

Thanks for replying, but I'm referring to aspirations, not attributes or traits, and for active Sims, not NPCs.  You know, how you can switch between aspirations like Serial Romantic, Friend of the World, etc., during game play?  I'm not seeing Trophy Wife or Mind Broken available in-game, though if I take my Sim into CAS they are shown in there.

Regarding updates, of course you are right.  I do tend to wait a couple weeks after major releases, to let things settle down.  That means I'm lagging a bit.

Yeah, ADHD... pretty sure all Sims secretly have that.  Nothing else explains why they drop their action queues all the time to go get water or dance.  ?

On 11/24/2020 at 5:31 PM, carnation77 said:

I am not sure if it might be the problem, but try removing DD and see what happens.

I have removed DD, MSM and all their related files. Cleared cache as well. I still get the same exceptions and the game still crashes eventually :(

PS: I've also used NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher and then removed it as the instructions said.

This is the exception error message I receive when the game starts:

image.thumb.png.e1839a4d892ef8a062e9162bf940d614.png

lastCleanException.txt lastCrash.txt lastException.txt lastUIException.txt Basemental Drugs Log.log ExceptionReport.txt

Unknown_Mod_Exceptions.txt

1 hour ago, Drashkael said:

I have removed DD, MSM and all their related files. Cleared cache as well. I still get the same exceptions and the game still crashes eventually :(

PS: I've also used NisaK_Snowy_Escape_AutoPatcher and then removed it as the instructions said.

This is the exception error message I receive when the game starts:

The crashing problem is EA related and you need to update the game again (you are on version 1.68.154.1020 and we are now on version 1.68.156.1020). I had the crashing problem too after updating to your current game version, but my game stopped crashing after the latest update.

What I would try to do after updating is adding back only WW, NWP and BMD and see if you still gets errors. I would also redownload the mods just to be sure the files aren't corrupted.

I would also delete the wickeperversionmod and wickedwhimsmod folders from your saves folder (you will need to reset the mods' setting again afterwards), just to be sure nothing got corrupetd there.

Then, if the game runs with no problem I would start adding back other mods. I personally keep my mods in specific folders so that it is easier to check what is causing problems when errors arise.

10 hours ago, Dek Torv said:

Thanks for replying, but I'm referring to aspirations, not attributes or traits, and for active Sims, not NPCs.  You know, how you can switch between aspirations like Serial Romantic, Friend of the World, etc., during game play?  I'm not seeing Trophy Wife or Mind Broken available in-game, though if I take my Sim into CAS they are shown in there.

Regarding updates, of course you are right.  I do tend to wait a couple weeks after major releases, to let things settle down.  That means I'm lagging a bit.

Yeah, ADHD... pretty sure all Sims secretly have that.  Nothing else explains why they drop their action queues all the time to go get water or dance.  ?

My bad, I WAS thinking of traits.  I just checked, and I can pick Nisa's and Basemental's aspirations.  I'd see if you still have the issue once you get updated.  And trying both of Nisa's aspirations just got my sim 1000 satisfaction, because she had a couple tasks complete!  Yay, Incredibly Friendly, that always makes Friend of the World MUCH easier!

I don't like the severe learning penalties from finishing Nisa's aspirations, but for a slutty character I do pick Mind Broken in CAS just for the Lusty trait- it randomly makes the sim Flirty or +5 Happy.  Then I just pick something else and never finish.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:42 PM, carnation77 said:

Immagine.png.c7c227171ff926b6c42a68e2b66eef38.png

I think you need to update NWP and follow the instructions on the image I posted for feellessguy.

I wonder if this problem will be fixed once Nisa fixes the problem completely or requires other procedure...

That us, users don't have to do anything but just download and use the mod.

33 minutes ago, huhnoods said:

hi i dont see the lil secrets parlor help

Are you by chance playing with a trans male sim? as in male sim set to use the toilet sitting/no penis, if so then it won't show up as it's only available to female sims as of now I hope that could change in the future but if that is the case with your sim then it's not a bug.

If that ISN'T the case however more info is needed to help and if you have a nisa le file please share it as it would help us figure out what could be happening here

9 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Maybe a stupid question but is the succubus trait still in the beta testing phase and not available in the LL version of the mod yet? I thought I remember seeing a while back that it had been released in the LL version but maybe I'm misremembering.

It's still in Beta atm personally unsure of the release date as I'm not a Patreon so can't keep up to date besides seeing if there's a new locked post I've not seen before but it's an actual occult life state not just a trait so it's probably going to take a while I personally am guessing potentially late December if not into January or later since this would likely take more effort to do compared to an in comparison simple trait not to mention IRL stuff possibly getting in the way of Nisa's time to work on it

Hello, I don't know what is happening with the mod, I have the game updated, my mods too and wicked perversions is causing me problems. I thought it was from other mods but no. I only left this mod and ww updated, but when I create a new game or load an old one, it does not load the game, it returns me to the selection of worlds, it did not let me play, every time I loaded it, it placed my sim in the house selected but never load, always sent me to the worlds. I have sims ver.1.68.156.1020

f.png

9 hours ago, xxTakuraxx said:

Is there any way to stop the ""name of sim" Thinks..." spam?

Change out of your prostitute outfit when you're not working.  That popup happens when you are wearing that, but not getting customers- maybe because you're at home?  If you haven't changed which outfit is for prostitution, it will be workout #1.  So if you're running on your treadmill at home in your stiletto heel thigh boots and micro skirt, that's going to pop up.  You can make a second workout outfit, and manually change into it.

On 11/27/2020 at 8:27 AM, cuenta1 said:

Hello, I don't know what is happening with the mod, I have the game updated, my mods too and wicked perversions is causing me problems. I thought it was from other mods but no. I only left this mod and ww updated, but when I create a new game or load an old one, it does not load the game, it returns me to the selection of worlds, it did not let me play, every time I loaded it, it placed my sim in the house selected but never load, always sent me to the worlds. I have sims ver.1.68.156.1020

f.png

Same here, been that way for a while now

There are a couple ideas that I had and wanted to suggest. First, I really wish there were actual animations for the egg laying. If I were an animator, I'd make them myself, but I don't know the first thing about animating.

Anyways, what about a negative moodlet for publicly laying eggs, like a shame or embarrassed moodlet. Also a moodlet for those around them either interested or degusted or turned on depending on the sim. And a reward trait where you can make them like the attention and get a positive moodlet for laying eggs in public instead? 

I don't know, just a thought.