11 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Hi:

I still having the error with Lil Parlor for clit piercing on sims by Wicked Perversions. I installed TwistedMexi Better Exceptions and seems to be a problem of compatibility between WickedWhims and Wicked Perversions (i dont know if im correct but it mark something by TURBODRIVER bla bla...). Here is the log:

Reveal hidden contents

[Game Version]
=========================
1.69.57.1020-1.200.000.480.Release

[Category ID]
interaction.py:1965

[Possible Cause]
interaction
NOTE: This does NOT confirm the listed mod is the actual cause.

[Reason]
[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

[Recent Logs]
Showing last 6 minor error logs.
These are provided for additional info and might not actually have anything to do with the exception.
(most recent log last)
Objects | Catalog Object None Environment Score Tags do not line up with Scores.
Objects | Catalog Object None Environment Score Tags do not line up with Scores.
Relationship | No bit_set add value has a valid value for track score 0.9867656826972961 for track ShortTermContextRelationshipTrack(TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_RelTrack_Personality_Archetype_Positive_Impression_Actor@0.9867656826972961)
Relationship | No bit_set add value has a valid value for track score 0.06810399144887924 for track ShortTermContextRelationshipTrack(TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_RelTrack_Personality_Archetype_Positive_Impression_Target@0.06810399144887924)

[Mods Explicitly Mentioned in Exception]

[Formatted LastException]
[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 154, in c_api_server_init_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 331, in start_single_service
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 156, in update_incremental_start
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 215, in _execute_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 593, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 1994, in _tuning_loaded_callback
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 1965, in _tuning_loaded_callback
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory'rtim=0
Client Session Time: 25.62

As you can see im totally updated with latest Sims 4 version using also latest WW and WP versions. Can anyone say me whats the problem here? As soon my sim try to use Lil Parlor on TAM Explorer it reserts and an LE shows up on dialog also it doesnt need to use Lil Parlor because as soon i join any save it show an instant LE exception by MCCC - Sims4Community and Better Exceptions on dialog window with the same error. If i use Lil Parlor its showed up by Sims4Community.

I can't see what WW and NWP versions you're using, but if you're sure you're current:  Try what I told phamcri above, go into Saves and delete the subfolder WickedPervsionsMod, and also the localthumbcache.package.  That's the only reason I can think of for the game to be preoccupied with some weird object not having some weird attribute.  I'm having no problems sending my girls for piercings, so it's not a conflict with WW.

On 12/8/2020 at 5:51 PM, snowdog04 said:

The problem is that any sims you aren't controlling, don't really DO anything.  They'll go off to work if you visit their house when they're supposed to be at work, but they don't really make money, or pay bills, or anything.  The game just doesn't, and probably can't, keep track of those things.

Ah damn, I tried hiring them at a strip club and following them there and whilst they did their job and had sex I never got money :( guess I'll have to make them part of my household or something

51 minutes ago, Cowgirl111 said:

Hello everyone! I am having a problem with this mod for a while now. Could someone help me with it? 

I have all the requed mods installed, and I also have MCCC and Sol.

Pls send help!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.92 kB · 0 downloads

Go into your saves folder and delete the wickedperversionsmod folder. Something got corrupted in that folder and a new one will be generated when you load the game. You will need to reset your NWP settings but you should be good to go afterwards. Remember also to delete the localthumbcache.package.

9 hours ago, Suph said:

Hello,

I am having a problem with this mod. I have updated NWP, and am trying to do the Snowy Escape tactic to get it working again. I can get into CAS from the world select screen, but I cannot get into the actual game, for when I have chosen a household to play, it loads, then goes right back to world select.

I assume it is the old Nisa traits doing this as the game loads fine with Nisa's mods removed.

What I have tried in these steps:

-downloaded the snowy escape autopatcher

-put this into my mods folder like any other mod/cc

-load a save

-choose household, look at a sim that had the Nisa traits

-the traits have been replaced (rabbit icon, text about how they are placeholders)

-save the game to new slot

-remove the snowy escape autopatcher

Then when I try to load a game to play I am back to square 1: the game will not load and takes me back to the world select screen.

Maybe worth noting: when I look at sims that had the traits after doing the above steps, the replacement traits are not there, adults have one less trait, as do younger adults etc. So I think that I am missing something in this process or I am not doing it correctly.

Hope that someone can help me.

I was having the same issue with my game going to the world screen after trying to load a household. None of my sims however needed the snowy escape auto patcher. I was just recently able to figure out how to get NWP working again. I first repaired my game (just to make sure nothing was wrong with the base game files), then I made sure I deleted my localthumbcache file. After that I went into my saves and deleted the "WickedPerversionMod" folder. The final thing was I made sure my "GameVersion.txt" file was up to date (if that file isn't it messes up a lot of things and it turns out Avast was keeping mine from updating properly). I don't know if any of this will help, but I hope it does.

Is this the place for ideas/requests? I'd like to see a hyperspermia trait. Men with this trait produce more cum and are also hypersexual. It be fun to couple them to a sensually-tight cumslut. This trait would:

- Increase sexual need (need to empty/bursting)

- Satisfy cumlovers more (overflowing/drenched)

- higher pregnancy chance

Hello there. Every time I load my save i get this: 

Spoiler

Ver LL.2.7h at Time: 12/12/20 00:00:42 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.67.45.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7h\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7h\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Also I can't place any item in build mode, it instantly gets removed and game says "Script error"

This is what MCC says about that: 

Spoiler
  • Last Module Called: nisa_injector.py
  • Last Function Called: _injected
  • Error message: Failure: 'NisaK/patches/traits/injections/sim_knowledge' (NisaK.patches.traits.injections.sim_knowledge) type object 'SimKnowledge' has no attribute 'remove_known_trait' (AttributeError: type object 'SimKnowledge' has no attribute 'remove_known_trait')

6 hours ago, nboner said:

Hello there. Every time I load my save i get this: 

Hide contents

Ver LL.2.7h at Time: 12/12/20 00:00:42 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.67.45.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7h\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7h\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

The first line of the error says game version= 1.67.45.1020

And all those mods are for updated game version.

Update your game.

-and don't forget to delete the "localthumbcache.package" file in your "The Sims 4" folder 

you need to delete that file every time you add/remove mods from your "Mods" folder.  

10 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

The first line of the error says game version= 1.67.45.1020

And all those mods are for updated game version.

Update your game.

-and don't forget to delete the "localthumbcache.package" file in your "The Sims 4" folder 

you need to delete that file every time you add/remove mods from your "Mods" folder.  

Thank you, going to update my game.

2 hours ago, mishkamouse90 said:

Is there a way to have the prostitution system but not the traits or aspirations or eggs...?

Just don't use them.  NPC's won't get the traits on their own, although they do sometimes get the aspirations.  But NPC's also never make any progress on their aspirations anyway.

Nisa does plan to break the mod down into separate modules at some point in the future though.

3 hours ago, Mashee said:

The debt is not decreasing when earning money, and a percentage is not deducted when earning money.

The system has been changed a bit.  Now, instead of instant deductions, it happens at midnight.  Copy-pasted from the 2.7 patch notes:

• Reworked the debt system! Before, indebted sims would pay the money they owe their debt owner pretty much instantaneously with no chance for deviance. But what if your sim was a naughty sim and chose to use that money for something else, like paying the electric bill or buying that sweet sweet new nvidia rtx 3090 graphics card? Then when bill time comes up, a few different things can happen. If your sim owes a finite amount of simoleons, then their debt is increased in proportion to what was owed that night. If this puts them over the upper limit of what can be tracked, then it will push them into owing an unlimited debt. If your sim has an unlimited debt and they can’t pay, then instead of an increase in debt (which would be meaningless), they will have a financial advisor randomly assigned to help the sim find more lucrative ways to make money. Your sim can expect a call from them shortly (to a few days) after getting assigned. 
  • If you are curious how much your sim owes at midnight throughout the day, they can use the new phone interaction to check their debt. Finally, this system has been made with performance in mind with all debt sims using the same timer. So, 50 debt sims in your game doesn’t equal 50 timers firing every night (which would be insane). But if you don’t have any debt sims in your game, don’t worry. Not even the one timer will run.