2 hours ago, FoxxyDiamandis said:

I would like some help here. This only happens in the 2.7f version, the 2.6g works just fine. I don't know what else to do, I am able to load the game until the neighbourhood screen, when I try to load a household it just brings me back to the neighbourhood. I do have lots of packages but only a couple of script mods. If anyone could help me I would be very glad.

image.png.7008ee5c6aa7c4d715e5258568756d2e.png

Update your game current version is 1.68.156.1020 which is what the 2.7f version is built to support same with WW V161c and MCCC 7.5.3 so I'm surprised those two aren't giving you issues

I know this is a bit of a bizarre situation but uh I have some Sonic CC and the quill/tail for Sonic used to be a ring accessory so I switched it to be a tattoo in torso lower back category in S4S I also switched additional texture space to be the same after this issue first happened but it didn't fix it, so I'm asking here now after a bit of debate because of people sometimes reacting with "Sonic is stupid and you're a furry+slurs for liking it" I'd dealt with that before which put me off but the sims community is pretty chill a lot of the time so now I feel confidant in asking for help so here's some pics from CAS the silver is with Nisa's clit piecing on while the other is with a base game ring, no NSFW pics because currently at a café so didn't want to risk going into my save to show how it looks in live mode, though I will say I'm a complete beginner in that I know NOTHING about what to do beyond a quick google search and then switching the CAS slot which is why I didn't want to poke around in NWP and also because there's no TOU saying I could for personal use unlike the CC for Sonic

12-03-20_12-03-40 PM.png

12-03-20_12-03-45 PM.png

2 hours ago, The_Countess said:

I know this is a bit of a bizarre situation but uh I have some Sonic CC and the quill/tail for Sonic used to be a ring accessory so I switched it to be a tattoo in torso lower back category in S4S I also switched additional texture space to be the same after this issue first happened but it didn't fix it, so I'm asking here now after a bit of debate because of people sometimes reacting with "Sonic is stupid and you're a furry+slurs for liking it" I'd dealt with that before which put me off but the sims community is pretty chill a lot of the time so now I feel confidant in asking for help so here's some pics from CAS the silver is with Nisa's clit piecing on while the other is with a base game ring, no NSFW pics because currently at a café so didn't want to risk going into my save to show how it looks in live mode, though I will say I'm a complete beginner in that I know NOTHING about what to do beyond a quick google search and then switching the CAS slot which is why I didn't want to poke around in NWP and also because there's no TOU saying I could for personal use unlike the CC for Sonic

This usually means that your CC are using the same texture space and are not compatible, as far as I know. In this case the quills/tail you're trying to use were made with ring texture mapping, so when you use other CC using the same area the textures conflict. Changing the CAS slot in S4S will change where the object is located in CAS but it doesn't update the texture mapping.
I don't think there's a solution unless you completely remake the CC you're trying to use to have a different texture area, but then it will conflict with other CC that uses that texture area as well - so you'd have to play around with it and find an area your other "must have" CC won't overlap with. Other than that, all you can do is avoid using any CC that overlaps with the ring textures on the sim using the quills/tail.

I just wanted to report the bugs I've noticed with the current build. (as of this date)

!st If my sim performs oral sex on a sensually tight sim, they get stretch marks and tears running down their face. (I thought that was weird when it's being performed on them) And on that same topic, turning off those effects in your options doesn't actually turn those face effects off.

2nd If I select trophy wife for my female sim while in regular game play, it does not add the "valley girl" trait. If I go in to CAS and change it there, it does ad it.

Just reporting these issues to help.

1 hour ago, lovinglylewd said:

This usually means that your CC are using the same texture space and are not compatible, as far as I know. In this case the quills/tail you're trying to use were made with ring texture mapping, so when you use other CC using the same area the textures conflict. Changing the CAS slot in S4S will change where the object is located in CAS but it doesn't update the texture mapping.
I don't think there's a solution unless you completely remake the CC you're trying to use to have a different texture area, but then it will conflict with other CC that uses that texture area as well - so you'd have to play around with it and find an area your other "must have" CC won't overlap with. Other than that, all you can do is avoid using any CC that overlaps with the ring textures on the sim using the quills/tail.

Yeah I thought that was case, thanks for the answer anyway

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 12/03/20 21:55:31 on Windows with WW v157c and Basemental hates you on 1.64.84.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

wondering what this means ?

13 minutes ago, zealot00 said:

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 12/03/20 21:55:31 on Windows with WW v157c and Basemental hates you on 1.64.84.1020

The latest version of NWP won't work with older game/WW versions.

So you will either need to update your game and all mods or remove Nisa's WP.

Unless you can find an older version of NWP that matches. 

On 12/1/2020 at 12:10 PM, carnation77 said:

I am sorry, but I have to ask, why uploading an old LE in which your NWP is the wrong version, if you had already updated it and you kept getting LEs? It is like going to the doctor and telling them your right arm is hurting while the thing hurting is your left leg...

Hmmm. I was unaware the LE was old, as the modification date was correct. I suppose I need to delete it, as it doesn't create a new one? Not too sure what happened there, honestly.

On 12/1/2020 at 12:14 PM, Scorpio said:

Noticed your BMD was .132 and it's now at version .134 but keep a backup just in case.

Thanks for pointing that out. I always go so mod happy on Sims games, that I am sure to miss updating one here and there.

On 11/17/2020 at 1:28 AM, snowdog04 said:

Update NWP.  And Basemental Drugs, and Gangs if you have that.  Those 2 are causing some crazy glitches if you have a previous version.

Thanks for your help :)

Unfortunately it was the only error report I got from this mod, even though I already updated NWP, Basemental Drugs and WickedWhims before posting it.

Still had some weird problems e.g. traits were missing, relationships were bugged, game crashed multiple times (EAs fault) etc... Hope it's fixed now.

I am getting the following error as soon as I load up my Sims any thoughts? 

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 12/03/20 22:30:03 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__

1 hour ago, EnnKay said:

I am getting the following error as soon as I load up my Sims any thoughts? 

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 12/03/20 22:30:03 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.66.139.1020

Update your game.  Mods are usually backward compatible for a few versions at least, but the current NWP doesn't seem to play nice with anything before 1.68.

33 minutes ago, AssMo said:

Was anybody able to help? I got this yesterday as well.

Well, it mentions weather_service, but only with a 10% confidence rating.  If you have any weather-related mods, you might want to see if they have updates.  But I get reports like that too, mentioning something that makes no sense, and not pointing to any mods.  If I don't see anything wrong, I just ignore them.

Here's one strange bug: clit piercing disappears during sex. Sometimes immediately, sometimes after transition to another animation. Probably not a big deal, but you know, the whole point of this piercing is to be there when sexy things are happening.

Also, clit orgasm from piercing causes sim to blush, and the blush texture overrides chest tattoos. Maybe it could occupy ring slot instead? Or share the slot with "embarassment blush" since they are identical anyway? Or better yet, there could be an option to turn off the blushing?

I know that these are minor issues but decided to mention them anyway, just in case.

17 hours ago, Ibadca said:

Hmmm. I was unaware the LE was old, as the modification date was correct. I suppose I need to delete it, as it doesn't create a new one? Not too sure what happened there, honestly.

Once you get an LE and you act upon it or not (I get LEs with base game errors and I never pay attention to them), you can delete it and a new one will be created when a new error will be detected.

No idea how old your LE was but it said your NWP was old.