4 hours ago, emerald_fyre said:

My traits are bugged out on two different games. I have followed the directions to use the snowy escape patch to fix them, and I am having no luck. Everything is up to date. I don't know what else to do but scrap the sims and start over...

You removed that extra patcher mod after, right? You're supposed to fork your saves then remove that package.

Have you tried a new save to see what happens?

okay, so i think i figured out a problem. at first time, i didnt realized that would be a bug or an error. after playing some hours, suddenly MCCC error log appeared. and i checked it somehow. it said "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'neglect_buffs'". so i tried to remember what i've done in past hours. i remember that i remake some sims in CAS and invite them to be my roommate. i changed her traits with "Good, Clubber, and Pheromonal Flower". but when i see my sim, i dont get any buff from Pheromonal Flower NPC sims trait. So, i tried to edit in CAS again in case i forgot to change it, and here it goes. The trait is GONE ! I'm doing this not only one time, i tried it four times, and yeah i think the trait is the problem. or it could be my error too

618466389_WWNisaerror.jpg.563ae0ada29e275431cfc417be140eb4.jpg

sorry for my bad english

mc_cmd_center.log

edited : sorry i didnt see the auto patch for snowy escape, i'll try it first and post the update soon. my bad xD

UPDATED !

after i tried the autopatcher, it's still bugged, i tried other traits in case it error when pairing with some trait. but it's still disappear

maybe this is really bugged ?

2141769417_WWNisaerror2.jpg.c917f4f2bdb7fcc40182b14ff36969d3.jpg

and is there anyone who have this problem too ?

2 hours ago, thesppeedy said:

okay, so i think i figured out a problem. at first time, i didnt realized that would be a bug or an error. after playing some hours, suddenly MCCC error log appeared. and i checked it somehow. it said "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'neglect_buffs'". so i tried to remember what i've done in past hours. i remember that i remake some sims in CAS and invite them to be my roommate. i changed her traits with "Good, Clubber, and Pheromonal Flower". but when i see my sim, i dont get any buff from Pheromonal Flower NPC sims trait. So, i tried to edit in CAS again in case i forgot to change it, and here it goes. The trait is GONE ! I'm doing this not only one time, i tried it four times, and yeah i think the trait is the problem. or it could be my error too

sorry for my bad english

mc_cmd_center.log 1.81 kB · 0 downloads

edited : sorry i didnt see the auto patch for snowy escape, i'll try it first and post the update soon. my bad xD

UPDATED !

after i tried the autopatcher, it's still bugged, i tried other traits in case it error when pairing with some trait. but it's still disappear

Nisa's traits won't work on NPC sims only ones in your household, possibly played sims in other households in the save too I'm not sure on that though but either way they won't work on NPC's as for your error I don't know what could be causing it but someone else may know and will hopefully have an answer for you

4 minutes ago, The_Countess said:

Nisa's traits won't work on NPC sims only ones in your household, possibly played sims in other households in the save too I'm not sure on that though but either way they won't work on NPC's as for your error I don't know what could be causing it but someone else may know and will hopefully have an answer for you

ahh i see, thanks for the answers !

1 hour ago, thesppeedy said:

ahh i see, thanks for the answers !

Might be a workaround for it but I haven't actually tried it since I don't have NWP installed ATM.

EA vanilla Roommates will only pick homeless NPC's for Roommates but there is another mod that removes those restrictions and you can pick a townie instead.

But you might have to switch played households to give them their traits first before asking to be Roommates.

Quite some time ago when I had NWP installed I had a large household with several females and one male and gave a few those traits and clit piercings but later on moved my male sim to another single household alone.

All those females still retained everything same as before but since all the game patches I have no idea if it still works.

Anyhow the roommate mod I found to work best so far is by Kawaii Stacie.

https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/ask-to-be-roommates-less-restrictions

Note: I've seen a few random sims just recently missing the third trait when editing in CAS and don't even have NWP installed so it could also be a game bug.

Adding a new trait was NP but I never checked them a second time to make sure it stayed put.   

8 hours ago, Wicked Darkness said:

Hi, I was wondering how can I remove the slave tattoo. I have erased the "slave thing" (dont know how to call it) from the console with a cheat. My sims are no longer slaves (they dont have the pink bar) but they still have the tattoo which I cant remove from CAS. 

You have to open the bar thing to type in cheats and then type in nisa.removetatts

Please note, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are members to post on LL asking for help or offering assistance to people who have underage content mods in their load order.  You are most certainly free to do whatever you like in your personal game, however it is against forum rules to post about it here in any way, shape or form.  Several posts were removed for violations involving the above.  

12 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Might be a workaround for it but I haven't actually tried it since I don't have NWP installed ATM.

EA vanilla Roommates will only pick homeless NPC's for Roommates but there is another mod that removes those restrictions and you can pick a townie instead.

But you might have to switch played households to give them their traits first before asking to be Roommates.

Quite some time ago when I had NWP installed I had a large household with several females and one male and gave a few those traits and clit piercings but later on moved my male sim to another single household alone.

All those females still retained everything same as before but since all the game patches I have no idea if it still works.

Anyhow the roommate mod I found to work best so far is by Kawaii Stacie.

https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/ask-to-be-roommates-less-restrictions

Note: I've seen a few random sims just recently missing the third trait when editing in CAS and don't even have NWP installed so it could also be a game bug.

Adding a new trait was NP but I never checked them a second time to make sure it stayed put.   

i've tried it, but still, the 3rd trait is missing, maybe it's bugged. i'm just waiting for the next update. thanks for the answer !

On 11/27/2020 at 12:37 PM, snowdog04 said:

Change out of your prostitute outfit when you're not working.  That popup happens when you are wearing that, but not getting customers- maybe because you're at home?  If you haven't changed which outfit is for prostitution, it will be workout #1.  So if you're running on your treadmill at home in your stiletto heel thigh boots and micro skirt, that's going to pop up.  You can make a second workout outfit, and manually change into it.

The outfit was set to everyday lol so that was it. thx

On 11/29/2020 at 4:25 AM, thesppeedy said:

sorry for my bad english

mc_cmd_center.log 1.81 kB · 2 downloads

UPDATED !

I also had the Phermonal Flower trait disappear, somehow replaced with "alcohol heavyweight." I thought that was odd, and didn't remember which trait had been replaced until I read this. The sim in question is my active sim.

I am including my latest exception file, I am thinking it occurred because npc's cannot have Nisa's traits? I gave one a bunch ^_^

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

35 minutes ago, Ibadca said:

I also had the Phermonal Flower trait disappear, somehow replaced with "alcohol heavyweight." I thought that was odd, and didn't remember which trait had been replaced until I read this. The sim in question is my active sim.

I am including my latest exception file, I am thinking it occurred because npc's cannot have Nisa's traits? I gave one a bunch ^_^

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.37 kB · 0 downloads

yeah it think it's bugged, hopefully this mod will update soon

6 hours ago, Ibadca said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.37 kB · 1 download

Update NWP...

14 minutes ago, Ibadca said:

Yeah, did that a while ago, when I got my first exception, so that has been done. Incidentally, I used MCCC to add Phermonal Flower back, and so far, the trait has stayed.

I am sorry, but I have to ask, why uploading an old LE in which your NWP is the wrong version, if you had already updated it and you kept getting LEs? It is like going to the doctor and telling them your right arm is hurting while the thing hurting is your left leg...

20 minutes ago, Ibadca said:

Yeah, did that a while ago, when I got my first exception, so that has been done. Incidentally, I used MCCC to add Phermonal Flower back, and so far, the trait has stayed.

Noticed your BMD was .132 and it's now at version .134 but keep a backup just in case.

EDIT**

Also looking to see if there is a way to undo the changes sniffing the nailpolish does. Is there a reversal after you've already used the nailpolish to revert back to previous sim settings??

Looking to remove the lusty trait. It doesn't work to delete trait in MCCC and it doesn't work with the traits.remove_trait command.... How do I remove the trait from a sim??

I would like some help here. This only happens in the 2.7f version, the 2.6g works just fine. I don't know what else to do, I am able to load the game until the neighbourhood screen, when I try to load a household it just brings me back to the neighbourhood. I do have lots of packages but only a couple of script mods. If anyone could help me I would be very glad.

image.png.7008ee5c6aa7c4d715e5258568756d2e.png