@Walter11x21 I would delete your current WW file (always delete a file before adding one when updating mods), download and install again making sure that you have two file in the folder named Wicked Whims Mod, delete the localthumbcache, enable script mods when you open the game and go from there. Its very possible that your script file is not the correct version. 

On 6/3/2020 at 9:52 PM, Hache83 said:

Hi, I need help. Since the last update, the game bar has not appeared. Does anyone else happen that?

Yes, this is a problem for me too. Can't control any of the sims either. 

1 hour ago, kscar said:

Yes, this is a problem for me too. Can't control any of the sims either. 

One of those UI issues was a game bug for some people so be sure to update your game with the second game patch/hotfix.

Could also do an Origin Repair.

Then delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

The other more rare issue is with the UICheats Extensions mod causing the game UI interface to be blank.

Just remove it if you have it installed.

8 hours ago, Scorpio said:

One of those UI issues was a game bug for some people so be sure to update your game with the second game patch/hotfix.

Could also do an Origin Repair.

Then delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

The other more rare issue is with the UICheats Extensions mod causing the game UI interface to be blank.

Just remove it if you have it installed.

Sadly I've already repaired the game via origin/the game is updated, deleted localthumbcache and I don't seem to have UICheats Extensions installed. The game still doesn't show me the control panel or letting me shut it down in any other way than force quit and I dunno what I can do sigh. :(

11 hours ago, kscar said:

Sadly I've already repaired the game via origin/the game is updated, deleted localthumbcache and I don't seem to have UICheats Extensions installed. The game still doesn't show me the control panel or letting me shut it down in any other way than force quit and I dunno what I can do sigh. :(

My only other guess is graphics driver/or settings maybe need changing.

Game graphics setting: disable v-sync and try changing all the settings to a standard resolution like 1024x768.

Have you also tried removing all your mods and starting a new game? 

Ever since the update, I've noticed something with my sim that's on the birth control pill and I'm not sure if it's an intentional change made in the mod or if there's something wrong. I couldn't find anything about it on the website so I'm thinking it might be an issue with the update. I know when a sim starts or stops birth control it takes a few days for it to completely take effect or go away, but before, once they were fully on the pill, it always had full effect if you took the doses on time. Before, when I used the shift+click option to show the pregnancy info, it would say the pill strength was 1.0 or 100%. Now, almost as soon as she takes a pill, the strength starts counting down. By the time the next one is due, the strength is almost down to zero. So if it was one of her fertile days, she could be using the pill properly but still get pregnant if they have sex close to the time the next pill is due. Anyone else notice this or know if it's a change that's been made on purpose?

56 minutes ago, CCBH1 said:

Ever since the update, I've noticed something with my sim that's on the birth control pill and I'm not sure if it's an intentional change made in the mod or if there's something wrong. I couldn't find anything about it on the website so I'm thinking it might be an issue with the update. I know when a sim starts or stops birth control it takes a few days for it to completely take effect or go away, but before, once they were fully on the pill, it always had full effect if you took the doses on time. Before, when I used the shift+click option to show the pregnancy info, it would say the pill strength was 1.0 or 100%. Now, almost as soon as she takes a pill, the strength starts counting down. By the time the next one is due, the strength is almost down to zero. So if it was one of her fertile days, she could be using the pill properly but still get pregnant if they have sex close to the time the next pill is due. Anyone else notice this or know if it's a change that's been made on purpose?

Yes, this was done on purpose so that the birth control has an actual failure chance. This was done because if you used  birth control you almost never had a failure unless you paid close attention and set your sims up for sex when it would expire. 

2 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Yes, this was done on purpose so that the birth control has an actual failure chance. This was done because if you used  birth control you almost never had a failure unless you paid close attention and set your sims up for sex when it would expire. 

Thanks for your reply! I had a feeling it might be something like that because everything else was working fine.

So first time modding sims4. I've downloaded some animation mods and put them into /mods folder. When looking at animation playlist from wicked whims menu they are there. But if I try to initiate sex they are not here. I have to do something wrong but can't figure out what. When opening my save it says that I have 120 animations loaded. Can't use them tho.

15 hours ago, Aramiteus said:

I think I've already saw this, but do not know anymore the reason for it. Does anyone know?. Affects only new created hidden housholds as far I can see.

StrangFace.jpg.41f555375ae0884d8aca1a7ca525532a.jpg

If she dissapears soon after you load in - nothing to worry about - WW just uses that model for the WickedWhims icon, but you're not supposed to see it at all. TURBO said he'll look into it.

14 hours ago, extess said:

So first time modding sims4. I've downloaded some animation mods and put them into /mods folder. When looking at animation playlist from wicked whims menu they are there. But if I try to initiate sex they are not here. I have to do something wrong but can't figure out what. When opening my save it says that I have 120 animations loaded. Can't use them tho.

Are you using the animations you've downloaded on objects that support those animations? E.g. you downloaded couch animations - you have to use a couch to initiate sex.

2 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Are you using the animations you've downloaded on objects that support those animations? E.g. you downloaded couch animations - you have to use a couch to initiate sex.

Yeah, they just dont show up on any objects. I've searched this forum for answers and seen a lot of people with the same problem but there weren't any answers to those questions.(just the 'place animations in /mods' standard stuff).

edit: I installed some more animations so now I had around 400 animations loaded, I could use only around 10-15% of it :(

So this one is probably on me, but I have no clue how to fix it. Maybe some of you guys know where I went wrong?

Game version:    1.63.136.1010

Mods installed: WickedWhims v155i, Nisa Wicked Perversions 2.6 b, Basemental Drugs 6.11.124 (Public)

Last Exception generated by WW:

Advanced issues found

?

Spoiler

Game Version: 1.63.136.1010, WickedWhims Version: v155i
06/14/20 16:59:08 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155i\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155i\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\miscarriage\miscarriage_handler.py", line 170, in _wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\miscarriage_override.py", line 76, in _nisa_register_sim_for_basemental_buffs_added
AttributeError: type object 'SimTrait' has no attribute 'WW_INFERTILE'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: type object 'SimTrait' has no attribute 'WW_INFERTILE'

06/14/20 17:14:29 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155i\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155i\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\miscarriage\miscarriage_handler.py", line 170, in _wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\miscarriage_override.py", line 76, in _nisa_register_sim_for_basemental_buffs_added
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: type object 'SimTrait' has no attribute 'WW_INFERTILE'

Additional last exception:

Advanced issue found

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f371fea7f58cc63b5ee63cfb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-06-14 17:11:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sex.py:12</categoryid><desyncid>f371fea7f58cc63b5ee63cfb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'NisaK/utilities/turbo_calls/sex' (NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex) (ImportError: cannot import name 'give_sim_condoms' from 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.birth_control.condoms' (C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\birth_control\condoms.pyc))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : set(),&#13;&#10;        error_count : 110,&#13;&#10;        module_name : NisaK/utilities/turbo_calls/sex,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4BED94040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;             name : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex,&#13;&#10;          import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;             path : ['C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls'],&#13;&#10;           parent : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls,&#13;&#10;    parent_module : &lt;module 'NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls' from 'C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;             spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488AAD110&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls\\sex.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488AAD110&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls\\sex.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488AAD110&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls\\sex.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488AAD110&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\sex.py", line 12, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;                              __name__ : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex,&#13;&#10;                               __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;                           __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;                            __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\"&gt;,&#13;&#10;                              __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls\\sex.pyc'),&#13;&#10;                          __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;                              __file__ : C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\sex.pyc,&#13;&#10;                            __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;                        turbo_TurboSim : &lt;function turbo_TurboSim at 0x00007FF48870B050&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      get_time_service : &lt;function get_time_service at 0x00007FF48A4D5EF0&gt;,&#13;&#10;                       weighted_choice : &lt;function weighted_choice at 0x00007FF488991050&gt;,&#13;&#10;                             RoomTrait : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: RoomTrait&gt;,&#13;&#10;               change_sim_desire_level : &lt;function change_sim_desire_level at 0x00007FF488A16DD0&gt;,&#13;&#10;                  get_sim_desire_level : &lt;function get_sim_desire_level at 0x00007FF488A1B050&gt;,&#13;&#10;          is_game_object_sex_available : &lt;function is_game_object_sex_available at 0x00007FF488A06950&gt;,&#13;&#10;    is_autonomy_sex_locations_disabled : &lt;function is_autonomy_sex_locations_disabled at 0x00007FF488A16560&gt;,&#13;&#10;                     LocationStyleType : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: LocationStyleType&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 SexAnimationEventType : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: SexAnimationEventType&gt;,&#13;&#10;             get_sim_native_sex_gender : &lt;function get_sim_native_sex_gender at 0x00007FF48A5EC710&gt;,&#13;&#10;                       SexCategoryType : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: SexCategoryType&gt;]&#13;&#10;ImportError: cannot import name 'give_sim_condoms' from 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.birth_control.condoms' (C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\birth_control\condoms.pyc)rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 304.51&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,71,41480&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti nvldumdx.dll 26.21.14.3200, GUID: D7B71E3E-5FC2-11CF-EA76-5A841BC2D735&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f371fea7f58cc63b5ee63cfb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-06-14 17:11:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>period_override.py:1</categoryid><desyncid>f371fea7f58cc63b5ee63cfb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'NisaK/utilities/ww_overrides/period_override' (NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : set(),&#13;&#10;        error_count : 120,&#13;&#10;        module_name : NisaK/utilities/ww_overrides/period_override,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4BED94040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;             name : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override,&#13;&#10;          import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;             path : ['C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides'],&#13;&#10;           parent : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides,&#13;&#10;    parent_module : &lt;module 'NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides' from 'C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;             spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488BF7ED0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides\\period_override.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488BF7ED0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides\\period_override.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488BF7ED0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides\\period_override.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488BF7ED0&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\period_override.py", line 1, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;        __name__ : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override,&#13;&#10;         __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;     __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;      __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\"&gt;,&#13;&#10;        __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides\\period_override.pyc'),&#13;&#10;    __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;        __file__ : C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\period_override.pyc,&#13;&#10;      __cached__ : None]&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 304.51&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,71,41480&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti nvldumdx.dll 26.21.14.3200, GUID: D7B71E3E-5FC2-11CF-EA76-5A841BC2D735&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Now the WW LE yields no results, but when I insert the second LE file, I am told that the error occurs in the script "wickedwhims.seg.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle_period" (See full result below)

Advanced issues found

?
Spoiler

Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

How on earth do I fix this? 

1 hour ago, wild_die said:

So this one is probably on me, but I have no clue how to fix it. Maybe some of you guys know where I went wrong?

Game version:    1.63.136.1010

Mods installed: WickedWhims v155i, Nisa Wicked Perversions 2.6 b, Basemental Drugs 6.11.124 (Public)

Last Exception generated by WW:

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

?

Hide contents

06/14/20 16:59:08 Traceback (most recent call last):

06/14/20 17:14:29 Traceback (most recent call last):

Additional last exception:

Spoiler

Advanced issue found

Reveal hidden contents

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f371fea7f58cc63b5ee63cfb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-06-14 17:11:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sex.py:12</categoryid><desyncid>f371fea7f58cc63b5ee63cfb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'NisaK/utilities/turbo_calls/sex' (NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex) (ImportError: cannot import name 'give_sim_condoms' from 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.birth_control.condoms' (C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\birth_control\condoms.pyc))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : set(),&#13;&#10;        error_count : 110,&#13;&#10;        module_name : NisaK/utilities/turbo_calls/sex,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4BED94040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;             name : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex,&#13;&#10;          import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;             path : ['C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls'],&#13;&#10;           parent : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls,&#13;&#10;    parent_module : &lt;module 'NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls' from 'C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;             spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488AAD110&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls\\sex.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488AAD110&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls\\sex.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488AAD110&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls\\sex.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488AAD110&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\sex.py", line 12, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;                              __name__ : NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex,&#13;&#10;                               __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;                           __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;                            __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\"&gt;,&#13;&#10;                              __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.turbo_calls.sex', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\turbo_calls\\sex.pyc'),&#13;&#10;                          __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;                              __file__ : C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\sex.pyc,&#13;&#10;                            __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;                        turbo_TurboSim : &lt;function turbo_TurboSim at 0x00007FF48870B050&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      get_time_service : &lt;function get_time_service at 0x00007FF48A4D5EF0&gt;,&#13;&#10;                       weighted_choice : &lt;function weighted_choice at 0x00007FF488991050&gt;,&#13;&#10;                             RoomTrait : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: RoomTrait&gt;,&#13;&#10;               change_sim_desire_level : &lt;function change_sim_desire_level at 0x00007FF488A16DD0&gt;,&#13;&#10;                  get_sim_desire_level : &lt;function get_sim_desire_level at 0x00007FF488A1B050&gt;,&#13;&#10;          is_game_object_sex_available : &lt;function is_game_object_sex_available at 0x00007FF488A06950&gt;,&#13;&#10;    is_autonomy_sex_locations_disabled : &lt;function is_autonomy_sex_locations_disabled at 0x00007FF488A16560&gt;,&#13;&#10;                     LocationStyleType : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: LocationStyleType&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 SexAnimationEventType : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: SexAnimationEventType&gt;,&#13;&#10;             get_sim_native_sex_gender : &lt;function get_sim_native_sex_gender at 0x00007FF48A5EC710&gt;,&#13;&#10;                       SexCategoryType : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: SexCategoryType&gt;]&#13;&#10;ImportError: cannot import name 'give_sim_condoms' from 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.birth_control.condoms' (C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\birth_control\condoms.pyc)rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 304.51&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,71,41480&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti nvldumdx.dll 26.21.14.3200, GUID: D7B71E3E-5FC2-11CF-EA76-5A841BC2D735&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f371fea7f58cc63b5ee63cfb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-06-14 17:11:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>period_override.py:1</categoryid><desyncid>f371fea7f58cc63b5ee63cfb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'NisaK/utilities/ww_overrides/period_override' (NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : set(),&#13;&#10;        error_count : 120,&#13;&#10;        module_name : NisaK/utilities/ww_overrides/period_override,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4BED94040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;             name : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override,&#13;&#10;          import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;             path : ['C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides'],&#13;&#10;           parent : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides,&#13;&#10;    parent_module : &lt;module 'NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides' from 'C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;             spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488BF7ED0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides\\period_override.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488BF7ED0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides\\period_override.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488BF7ED0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides\\period_override.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF488BF7ED0&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\period_override.py", line 1, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;        __name__ : NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override,&#13;&#10;         __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;     __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;      __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\"&gt;,&#13;&#10;        __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.period_override', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Anwender\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\WickedWhimsMod\\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\\NisaK\\utilities\\ww_overrides\\period_override.pyc'),&#13;&#10;    __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;        __file__ : C:\Users\Anwender\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\period_override.pyc,&#13;&#10;      __cached__ : None]&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 304.51&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,71,41480&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti nvldumdx.dll 26.21.14.3200, GUID: D7B71E3E-5FC2-11CF-EA76-5A841BC2D735&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Now the WW LE yields no results, but when I insert the second LE file, I am told that the error occurs in the script "wickedwhims.seg.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle_period" (See full result below)

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

?
  Hide contents

Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

How on earth do I fix this? 

You're using an outdated version of Wicked Perversions. Updating it should help.

•  
  •  
  •  

Hey there!

So today I installed the WW mod. Everything was working but when I installed the animation mods, the WW stopped working because of the Last Exception error.

I've been reading about this and in the website of the creator says that I have to start a new topic with it and uploading my text. The other problem is that I don't know how to upload here the file.

Can somebody help me?

12 hours ago, cicag12 said:

The other problem is that I don't know how to upload here the file.

Can somebody help me?

When you reply to this thread, or post, you will see a little paperclip thing at the bottom.

This is how you post attachments here.

I know this is probably a small issue but one I cannot seem to figure out. I understand the clothing and nudity options for sims when engaging in real life/ sexual activities. I have a save file where a sim has 3 human pets and when engaging in sex I would like to have the collars visible instead of completely nude. Ive been tweaking the settings but cannot seem to find the right settings. Any suggestions? (Collars are head accessories)

On 6/15/2020 at 1:00 AM, cicag12 said:
  •  
  •  
  •  

Hey there!

So today I installed the WW mod. Everything was working but when I installed the animation mods, the WW stopped working because of the Last Exception error.

I've been reading about this and in the website of the creator says that I have to start a new topic with it and uploading my text. The other problem is that I don't know how to upload here the file.

Can somebody help me?

To upload theres a paperclip icon below where you type, or "choose files"

You will find the file in your documents.
C:\Users\<yourIDhere>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

There may be several with a string of numbers, they are archives, the latest exception will not have a number on it.

1 hour ago, zeetong said:

hi. everyone WW teen sex switch is broken after ecolife update?

Nope, still works for me anyway but make sure you have teen sex enabled as the WW default setting is OFF.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings: (Teen Sex Switch: ON)

41 minutes ago, CloeMorrison66 said:

hola
solo quisiera saber para que es el censorship-streamer mod

por favor si alguien pudiera decirme ?

For people who want to post sims videos on youtube to censor adult content, nudity, pixel porn, etc.

WickedWhims isn't behaving properly. Every time I try to use it, no matter the gender, age, or number of sims, instead of a sex animation the sims move to the designated location, lose their clothes, turn translucent, and stand in place, slowly disappearing and reappearing. A notification comes up asking me if I want to stop the sex animation (which I do).

I'm running version 1.63.136.1010 of Sims 4, and version 155j of WickedWhims.. There is no exception file generated. I have no animations loaded except the ones that come with base WickedWhims, and there have been no other conflicts or errors with anything else in my normal gameplay. A month ago I completely uninstalled the entire game and restarted fresh.