Almost forgot:

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update your mods or the game.

And also after you install new Game Packs.

If the game still acts up it's best to just move your mods to desktop for now until WW gets updated.

That way you can keep on playing.

4 minutes ago, SnowWolfX said:

same problem !  files missing from folder.

Well not sure if it helps but look in your saves folder and move the Wicked folder to desktop for now.

Other than that I don't really know.

What is your game version?

Hello the sims 4 update has made a large part of my personalized content incompatible with WickedWhims :(

F**** UPDATE!! (03/06/2020)

Script Mod Import Error

Broken/Outdated mod is importing script files.
Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.main.game_handlers._ts4_sim_statistics)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.main.game_handlers._ts4_sim_statistics' module.
Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.special)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.special' module.
Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.nudity.special)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.nudity.special' module.
Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period' module.

really sad..

13 minutes ago, Lancasbb said:

Hey just a quick question if I want to update WW does the info log file need to be deleted as well? Thanks in advance I’m amazed at how quickly WW is updated after the patch. Forever grateful. 

You can if you want as WW will generate a new one anyway but it's not required.

37 minutes ago, Roussette said:

Hi, I've got this problem. I can't play at my game, with a blue screen. I have sims 4 Legacy Edition

Thanks

WickedWhims_v155g_Exception.txt 688 B · 0 downloads

I'll assume your game runs OK without any mods.

Make sure you don't have any leftover compressed files in your Mods folder, things that end with .zip, .rar, etc.

Any other mods being used?

Not all mods will work with Legacy Version but Wicked Whims is supposed to be compatible.

If still stuck try doing an Origin Repair next.

Then delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

12 minutes ago, Roussette said:

I tried what you did, but same problem, I have also Basemental Drug and Gang as mod. 

I have this error code now.

Capture d’écran 2020-06-04 à 21.54.52.png

Those 2 mods have also been updated so you'll need to download and install them too.

But I have no idea if those 2 support the Legacy version or not.

On 6/3/2020 at 4:01 PM, Sanahashino said:

Hello the sims 4 update has made a large part of my personalized content incompatible with WickedWhims :(

F**** UPDATE!! (03/06/2020)

Script Mod Import Error

Broken/Outdated mod is importing script files.
Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.main.game_handlers._ts4_sim_statistics)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.main.game_handlers._ts4_sim_statistics' module.
Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.special)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.special' module.
Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.nudity.special)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.nudity.special' module.
Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period' module.

really sad..

same problem ... how do I fix it?

48 minutes ago, AnimeProfilePic said:

anyone know how to fix this issue?

One issue might be enabling Experimental Switch as I've read it's used for testing only.

But you are also missing a WW menu text, so maybe a bad WW download or duplicate Wicked files?

Other mods like UICheats can mess with menus sometimes if you also have that mod installed.

The warnings are unknown due to no text so check to see if you have a lastexception.txt or a WickedWhims***exception file in your TS4 folder and post it here using the 

paperclip thing below when you post a reply.