Hi everyone! I hope this isn't a stupid question, but I'm not entirely sure where to find the answer. I'm currently working on making a dildo accessory/tattoo for females but I'm unsure of how to get it working properly with WW animations that involve the male penis. Is there information available on how to rig meshes?

If I'm wrong please let me know. If I start to learn animations for WW, My checklist should be as followed:

1.  Importing the object that the animations will be taken place on. Counter, Couch, Bed, Chairs.... etc... Correct?

2.  Would be the actors that are in the animation. The rigs? Correct? Which are better the helper type rigs or just the ones that Turbo uploaded?

3.  Then my vision of how the action goes. Correct?

4.  Then separate and label each actors gender and the action for each. Correct

5.  The Object can just be deleted all together, afterwards. Correct?

I appreciate any and all help.

12 minutes ago, KingEliVIII said:

Hi guys, am I imagining things or did there used to be a buy a strip club option kinda similar to get to work? I can't find it in my game and am half convinced I made it up as I don't see it as features on the website? 

Buying a strip club is an option that's currently only available on the Patreon version of WW.

I've had this problem with the 155b and 155c version, where when selecting the settings menu, just stops time and stops what my sim is doing, and doesn't bring up the menu. I'm using the latest sim library thats out at this time, not sure if that means anything, but reverting back to a very old version works fine, Its just old.

1 hour ago, AMLX said:

i keep having this !

Thanks in advance

The old WW 155a version LE can just be ignored and deleted since you now have WW 155e.

Nisa's WP needs to be updated whenever you update WW and it may take a few days for it to happen. 

lastUIException usually means you need to update the UICheats mod too.

I was planning to have my Sims do an orgy, but:

• many of them refuse to get naked in front of other Sims,
  • they keep asking for permission before sex (rather than immediately doing it),
  • they keep refusing any attempts for group sex.

What options should I change so that they start having sex immediately instead of refusing sex?

12 hours ago, HorsesShoot810 said:

I was planning to have my Sims do an orgy, but:

• many of them refuse to get naked in front of other Sims,
  • they keep asking for permission before sex (rather than immediately doing it),
  • they keep refusing any attempts for group sex.

What options should I change so that they start having sex immediately instead of refusing sex?

Have you even attempted to look at your settings in Wicked Whims?

12 hours ago, procian said:

Just go through undressing options....and sex settings....simples :)

I think I realised what went wrong with my WW mod: it was of an outdated version, as they kept telling me to download the latest version.

Perhaps this is why no matter how much I've changed the options to make my Sims more sexual and nude, they still refuse to do orgies.

4 minutes ago, SnowWolfX said:

my ww is  broken

it says i missing TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

but its there.

here see ?

in my  ww folder. i selected both files game claims  is missing..

so please help  me !

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package.jpg

Wait until TURBODRIVER updates WickedWhims, the game had a huge patch today and it might have broken WW. Mine isn't working either at the moment.

3 minutes ago, SnowWolfX said:

in my  ww folder. i selected both files game claims  is missing.

Create a new folder in Mods named Wicked and move those 2 files there.

Then rename the WickedWhimsMod folder to Wicked Animations.

Remove/delete any animations from 2017 or earlier as many do not work with WW anymore and are unsupported.

Azmodan22 WW_HeavyCum_Layers will smear your entire sim/s with cum head to toe, (In case you're wondering later on)

Any other Mods should be installed in their own folders like: Clothing, Makeup, Hair, Body Parts, Skins, etc.

If you've updated your game today WW will not work anyway until a new update is released.

11 minutes ago, SnowWolfX said:

well my problem exists for  several  monts now

My answer also covered some other problems with outdated animations/mods.

WW ArtOfSubmission is another suspect mod.

The main/known good animations are from 2019-2020 and all the others are suspect.

You also need to check both scrips and mods boxes in the EA settings/other menu.

After game updates or adding Packs they can sometimes be turned off.

Other things might cause problems too like a hacked game or config problems.

I don't see a config file in your Mods folder either.

See attachment below if you need it.

Resource.cfg