5 minutes ago, ihatethiswhydoihavetodoit said:

i try to keep up but it's kinda hard finding the sources of every single little mod i have ;-;

but yeah i completely forgot about custom careers, thanks for reminding me.

(edit: found out this set of custom teen careers has not been updated since Jan 2019, big RIP.)

Yes it's a pain keeping track of cc stuff....well done though :)

4 minutes ago, procian said:

Yes it's a pain keeping track of cc stuff....well done though :)

thank you! though now i've removed all of the custom careers from my game, still got an LE, and i looked at it and it still said something about a career. :/

should i possibly take this to the MCC Discord server since this is slowly becoming off topic since it's not just WW causing issues in my game?

lastException.txt

5 minutes ago, ihatethiswhydoihavetodoit said:

thank you! though now i've removed all of the custom careers from my game, still got an LE, and i looked at it and it still said something about a career. :/

should i possibly take this to the MCC Discord server since this is slowly becoming off topic since it's not just WW causing issues in my game?

lastException.txt 3.82 MB · 0 downloads

You could do....lot more experts on there.

Ok...are tampon and pads working correctly? my sims teen daughter started her period and got the dripping blood moodlet even though she has a box of unpacked pads in her inventory and i have use toilet to change pads unselected so she does it automatically....also have cautious auto use selected....it seems WW isn't remembering the settings or am i doing something wrong?

22 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

That is what i mean. I hope you can fix it. Thank you 

It's not up to TURBODRIVER to fix other mods FYI.

Some custom made dicks just won't work especially if they are for females.

In the sims the female frames are made different than male frames.

If you must use a female dick, use either Noir's or Simdulgence as they have the proper alignment for WW animations.. 

40 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

It's not up to TURBODRIVER to fix other mods FYI.

Some custom made dicks just won't work especially if they are for females.

In the sims the female frames are made different than male frames.

If you must use a female dick, use either Noir's or Simdulgence as they have the proper alignment for WW animations.. 

Thank for the response. I manage to fix it.

Hi! My game was working okay, but then my game started throwing LEs at me, and BE tried it's best, but I don't know what to do. The game kept getting stuck when I tried to load my household, and before that, I could at least get into the household, but the notification wall would be repeatedly spammed with error messages. So I removed what I thought was causing problems, but it still threw me exceptions, so I repaired the game (and I assume it updated at the same time, because Origin SAYS it's up to date) but now I'm getting the stupid "failed to load" message when I try to enter my household. Oh joy...

(I have multiple LE and Last UI Exception files from multiple attempts to get the game working properly, which I have numbered in order of appearence. Enjoy. I also had WP and KW, but... mehh.... I'm considering removing them. Because I actually got KW for the consensual BDSM module and WP so my pets could shag each other (the latter because I find the weirdest things amusing. But that's about it. I did have WP but it broke so... My game is trainwreck, enjoy.)

WickedWhims_v157c_Exception.txt lastException0.txt lastException1.txt lastUIException0.txt lastUIException1.txt

22 hours ago, procian said:

Using any gardening or food mods?

Yes! Icemunmun's custom crops and Custom Food Interactions and all that. And a few crops from other modders. But BE usually tells me about it. But that's only when I can actually enter a household... I am waiting for the food related stuff to be updated. Do you think the Jerk Chicken recipe could be it? It's usually the first recipe to break XD

I don't know if I'm missing something but generating attractiveness doesn't seem to do anything. I've tried to generate a sims attractiveness settings multiple times now and nothing seems to change. I was expecting it to re roll and randomize everything but as far as I can tell her likes and dislikes are always identical.

2 hours ago, Airazor said:

Yes! Icemunmun's custom crops and Custom Food Interactions and all that. And a few crops from other modders. But BE usually tells me about it. But that's only when I can actually enter a household... I am waiting for the food related stuff to be updated. Do you think the Jerk Chicken recipe could be it? It's usually the first recipe to break XD

I'd say they were all broken....Getting lots of gardening objects mentioned + your sims4community lib file may need updating too....also are you using any cc furniture? island living chair?....Icemunmun's stuff breaks very easily :(

21 hours ago, procian said:

I'd say they were all broken....Getting lots of gardening objects mentioned + your sims4community lib file may need updating too....also are you using any cc furniture? island living chair?....Icemunmun's stuff breaks very easily :(

Oh boy. Yes. Should I maybe batch fix my furniture in Sims4Studio? And yeah I'm gonna check to see if the S4C library has been updated. Edit: The S4C library has been updated, goody! That might help, because it did throw me some errors before. And The one thing Icemunmun has made that seems to be difficult to break is the nectar maker, for some reason. It doesn't need updating as often.

Hi guys. I have a problem. Yesterday was game fine. Today, I can´t play my family. In the The sims 4 folder was report:

Game Version: 1.65.70.1020, WickedWhims Version: v157c
07/28/20 17:56:23 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157c\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157c\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 35, in _wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157c\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 74, in recollect_sex_animations
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

Any idea how fix it?

Hi everyone, I installed WW mod and added some animations, I followed all the instructions written on the official website but when I attempt to do something during game, nothing happen. When I want to have sex alone, my sims appear and disappear and I cannot do anything else. When I attempt to have sex with my partner, nothing happen too but I have a mood notif. Plus, when I click on "wicked" and "sex", a board appear but with not with all the script. I can select an animation but nothing happen. I uninstalled all the animations and re-installed but nothing have changed. Please help but, I want to play and enjoy

1 hour ago, zkady said:

Hi guys, I have a problem since I update the WickedWhims can not play does not let me use my sims, any idea how to fix it?

WickedWhims_v157c_Exception.txt 12.24 kB · 1 download

Ok, it looks like it is having a problem with NWP Ho uniform. Try resetting the uniform choice in NWP and if that does not help, try deleting the WickedPerversionsMod
folder in your Saves folder. Sometimes data in it gets scrambled and deleting this folder will reset NWP to it's defaults. Also, delete your localthumbscache.package in your Sims 4 directory. If this does not fix it, you might want to take this up in the NWP support thread since it is specific to NWP.

1 hour ago, procian said:

Just a quick question....once you've turned a sim into a china doll can you turn them back to being human?......

Yep, at any time if you figure you don't want your Sim as a doll anymore.