WW randomy stops working for me. No errors during sex, or during gameplay at all really. I always get an error message when I save the game and I notice that all of a sudden I can't use WW other than do settings.

I've tried the ww.fix command

I've updated everything

I've removed all the animations and then downloaded the latest versions of the animators that are still somewhat active

When checking the WW Exception I don't get any clue what's wrong. My LastException.txt was not updated at all since the 5th of may, but today it wrote a new one. Last exception assistant says something did not do it's animation and that I can ignore it, but something is breaking the entire WW something can't do it's animation. Looking a bit more in depth in the lastException file I see the line: RuntimeError: ASM :: Pet_Stand_Posture (HANDLE :: 1876)>: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -> exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {}
source_interaction =  running dog_Stand:808 on None
running interaction =  running pet_Laze_Near_Dog:871 on object_rug:0x0e590b32e30b0067

So it seems there is some error with my dog and a rug? Why does that break the entire WW?

lastException.txt WickedWhims_v153d_Exception.txt

16 hours ago, Kamidutten said:

When checking the WW Exception I don't get any clue what's wrong. My LastException.txt was not updated at all since the 5th of may, but today it wrote a new one. Last exception assistant says something did not do it's animation and that I can ignore it, but something is breaking the entire WW something can't do it's animation. Looking a bit more in depth in the lastException file I see the line: RuntimeError: ASM :: Pet_Stand_Posture (HANDLE :: 1876)>: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -> exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {}
source_interaction =  running dog_Stand:808 on None
running interaction =  running pet_Laze_Near_Dog:871 on object_rug:0x0e590b32e30b0067

The dog error is a normal routing error that also happens with sims when they take shortcuts to get into bed, etc.

Might have a bugged Rug/Dog, or bad location for it, or it could be you need to do an Origin Repair.

Sometimes just relocating, or replacing the object(Rug) will fix it.

2 different errors and I don't think they're related unless the dog thing is a failed sex animation.

Got any outdated Pets mods or cc?

The Wicked error, and save problem, looks like you have, or had, some ancient animations that don't work with the newer WW versions.

OR, If you've updated any of your Animations recently you may have a gotten a bad file or installed duplicates somehow. 

It's also a good idea to put all your animations inside a folder named Wicked Animations to make it easier to keep track of them.

(You may have to try removing animations one at a time to try and find the issue).

Look in your saves folder for the Wicked folder and move it to desktop for now, it may contain bad, or old, data.

Delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

Maybe I need to reread the patch notes, but ever since the latest update my sim hasn't been able to replace her tampon. I've tried messing with the auto use settings and that did nothing, and I've also tried directly replacing it through her inventory, which didn't work. Even when I click on a toilet the option to replace the tampon does not come up. Am I still doing something wrong? Are there any console commands that I can use to fix the issue for now? (like seriously, she's currently free bleeding because somehow the tampon that she had on before that was leaking was removed.)

UPDATE: I just got a last exception error from MCC.lastException.txt

UPDATE 2:  Also doesn't work for pads.

FINAL UPDATE: She can only change in public restrooms.

Since I downloaded this update I only see the animation names on all places that have the wicked interaction. I no longer see the animators name below it so I don't know which animator did that animation. Eg Cowgirl 5 by Motherlodesims is listed as Cowgirl 5 but motherlodesims name isn't below it. I hope this can be fixed asap.

Wicked Whims is no longer working with the new update. The animations do not show up when clicking on various objects like beds or anything for that matter. Animations appear when in the settings, but are no where to be found when interacting in the sim world. I have both repaired my game and updated with no mods in the folder and reinstalled for nothing to work. I installed and uninstalled all mods to see if any was conflicting as well as updated all of the mods I use. I followed all instructions including common mistakes. I've tried everything imaginable and no luck. Am I doing something wrong?

12 hours ago, kp99 said:

Wicked Whims is no longer working with the new update. The animations do not show up when clicking on various objects like beds or anything for that matter. Animations appear when in the settings, but are no where to be found when interacting in the sim world. I have both repaired my game and updated with no mods in the folder and reinstalled for nothing to work. I installed and uninstalled all mods to see if any was conflicting as well as updated all of the mods I use. I followed all instructions including common mistakes. I've tried everything imaginable and no luck. Am I doing something wrong?

Me and my best friend have the same problem. We put the old version back and it is working. The problem is the new version. Sorry for my english, I'm French

On 5/12/2020 at 8:24 AM, LaylaS said:

I have a lastexception since i updated Whicked Whims today... Someone can help me please ? I'm French and i don't understand anything about the "Last exceptions" files T_T 

WickedWhims_v155b_Exception.txt 11.16 kB · 3 downloads

Looks like WW is trying to load a Stripclub Animation that doesn't even exist in the public version yet.

Could be just an oversight by TURBO.

I'm having an issue where the throw up animation is invisible with 155b. There's no green puke from pregnant women. I checked other saves and it's the same thing. It only works the way it is supposed to when I remove wicked. It does work fine for men. I made the male get wasted just to test it and his was green. Weird, I know, but it's irking me. LOL

Having a problem where male sims are being recognised as female sims and vice versa, even though its set to sex identity based. Any ideas?

Is there an option that I need to enable for teen sims to get pregnant? Or something I should make sure is enabled/disabled in WW/MC that could cause a problem with that?

Game is 1.62.67, WW 156.6, MCCC+MCWoohoo 7.1.0, WW Inappropriate Unlock

Last exception contains Plex Zone Position Error and Animation States Traverse Error, nothing related to WW.