So my WW stopped working after I updated it. It says that there are no animations loaded even though there's plenty of them in the folder. My game is a bit outdated but till I reinstalled new version of WW it all worked just fine.

WW: v157a, game version: 1.60.54.1020. sadly there's no way for me to update the game itself :[

is there any way to fix the problem with my current version of the game?

here's the last exceptions, I tried fixing the problem on my own and got a few of them so I'll just attach them all

WickedWhims_v157a_Exception.txt lastException_63730475297.txt lastException_63730475674.txt Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

5 hours ago, whatthefuccamidoing said:

So my WW stopped working after I updated it. It says that there are no animations loaded even though there's plenty of them in the folder. My game is a bit outdated but till I reinstalled new version of WW it all worked just fine.

WW: v157a, game version: 1.60.54.1020. sadly there's no way for me to update the game itself :[

is there any way to fix the problem with my current version of the game?

here's the last exceptions, I tried fixing the problem on my own and got a few of them so I'll just attach them all

WickedWhims_v157a_Exception.txt 9.7 kB · 2 downloads lastException_63730475297.txt 1.56 kB · 1 download lastException_63730475674.txt 1.56 kB · 1 download Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.05 kB · 1 download

Outdated game tends to not work well with mods, so your first order of business should be updating.

Hi, everybody. It's useless to ask the Russians, so...

1. Where the have whom the seen mudlet have SIMA, associated with strong desire sex, turned the entire WW but so and not was able find where such a mudlet include. What am I doing wrong?

2. Somewhere in the forum it is possible to find a complete list of all moletov from WW, I would like to see them.

3. Ah and the last, why when Sims have sex in the bath, then pose orgasm not emerges at all, this the only place where they can hang out modicum on week, until not cancel action, or although would not move on gender. Pumped all the poses, does not help.

2 hours ago, Crimsin said:

3. Ah and the last, why when Sims have sex in the bath, then pose orgasm not emerges at all, this the only place where they can hang out modicum on week, until not cancel action, or although would not move on gender. Pumped all the poses, does not help.

If I understand you correctly...

Some animations don't include any climax for bath so you need to download more animations to find them.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4697-sims-4-a-trois-sex-animations-for-ww-0701-ll-and-patreon/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7603-sims4-chimochicchi-animations-for-wickedwhims-update-20200302/

OLL(AP) has one bath climax.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-17th-june-2020-8-animations/

You won't find very many for bathtubs.

56 minutes ago, Crash29 said:

Right, so, i downgraded to WW 155a for use with WK and WP (since those arent updated for 157 quite yet), but when ever i run my game, it says that WW has had an error, could anyone look into why this is happening? my Sims4 version is 1.64.84.1020

WickedWhims_v155a_Exception.txt 18.3 kB · 1 download lastException_63730456241.txt 358.03 kB · 0 downloads

Think you need at least WW v155j for that game version and the current NWP version.

No idea about KW or S4CL though.

7 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Outdated game tends to not work well with mods, so your first order of business should be updating.

thanks dude, but as I said, I'm not able to do that. is there any way to fix it with this version of the game? maybe install some older versions of WW and NWP? if yes, then which ones and where can I find them ?

4 hours ago, whatthefuccamidoing said:

thanks dude, but as I said, I'm not able to do that. is there any way to fix it with this version of the game? maybe install some older versions of WW and NWP? if yes, then which ones and where can I find them ?

Can't help you any more than that.

12 hours ago, Crash29 said:

Right, so, i downgraded to WW 155a for use with WK and WP (since those arent updated for 157 quite yet), but when ever i run my game, it says that WW has had an error, could anyone look into why this is happening? my Sims4 version is 1.64.84.1020

WickedWhims_v155a_Exception.txt 18.3 kB · 1 download lastException_63730456241.txt 358.03 kB · 0 downloads

You should have downgraded to 155j but that is no longer a problem. Both KW & WP updates for 157 was posted just a couple of hours ago.

EDIT: S4CL has also been update so make sure to grab it has well.

5 hours ago, whatthefuccamidoing said:

well, you're clearly overvaluing yourself, you didn't help me at all :)

Here's a simple little rule for updating. If you can't update your mod's, DON'T update your game. Wait until all of your mod's has either been updated for the new patch/update or confirm to still be working THEN update both at the same time. The reverse is also true. If you can't update your game, them DON'T update your mods until you can update your game.

EDIT: Corrected some grammar and spelling errors.

8 hours ago, Dynchia said:

You should have downgraded to 155j but that is no longer a problem. Both KW & WP updates for 157 was posted just a couple of hours ago.

EDIT: S4CL has also been update so make sure to grab it has well.

Oh hell yes, thank you, I don’t regularly check the website, so reading this makes me happier

1 hour ago, Crash29 said:

Oh hell yes, thank you, I don’t regularly check the website, so reading this makes me happier

LOL! I'm glad to hear that. I'm still waiting for an update to NWP so I can update WW, (& KW, WP, S4CL). Till then I am stuck with using 155j.

4 hours ago, Venderin said:

What exactly gives Sim errection? I mean: not just being flirty, very flirty or having sexual desire. So what exactly? 

Automatic when WW starts the process to have a sex act.

Flirty and Very Flirty build Desire.

Desire triggers WW to start sex if/when a viable sex pair is available and all other conditions are met.  

Game Version: 1.64.84.1020, WickedWhims Version: v157b
07/17/20 12:36:34 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157b\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 139, in _turbolib_interaction_queue
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157b\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 50, in _execute_event_methods_gen
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157b\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\coming_pregnancy_handler.py", line 28, in _wickedwhims_on_pregnancy_trigger_interaction_queue
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157b\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\coming_pregnancy_handler.py", line 63, in _begin_pregnancy
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157b\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\native_pregnancy_handler.py", line 65, in apply_sim_pregnancy
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
TypeError: bunny_start_pregnancy() got an unexpected keyword argument 'pregnancy_origin'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run internal method '_turbolib_interaction_queue' at 'InteractionQueue.append'. -> TypeError: bunny_start_pregnancy() got an unexpected keyword argument 'pregnancy_origin'

07/17/20 12:39:13 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157b\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 139, in _turbolib_interaction_queue
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157b\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 50, in _execute_event_methods_gen
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157b\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\coming_pregnancy_handler.py", line 28, in _wickedwhims_on_pregnancy_trigger_interaction_queue
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157b\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\coming_pregnancy_handler.py", line 63, in _begin_pregnancy
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157b\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\native_pregnancy_handler.py", line 65, in apply_sim_pregnancy
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
TypeError: bunny_start_pregnancy() got an unexpected keyword argument 'pregnancy_origin'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run internal method '_turbolib_interaction_queue' at 'InteractionQueue.append'. -> TypeError: bunny_start_pregnancy() got an unexpected keyword argument 'pregnancy_origin'

How can I solve this masters?

My sims can't get pregnant!

2 hours ago, fatinishmam35 said:

07/17/20 12:36:34 Traceback (most recent call last):

07/17/20 12:39:13 Traceback (most recent call last):

How can I solve this masters?

My sims can't get pregnant!

Looks like your Wicked Perversions is outdated.

i keep getting script errors (I have MCC and it's Better Exceptions addon installed) and i looked at the attached file below and it says that it may be WW. is there any way to fix this without removing the mod entirely out of my game?

(edit: i took WW out and tried to play again and apparently MCC is also causing problems itself haha.)

BE-ExceptionReport-20200718-021950.html

35 minutes ago, ihatethiswhydoihavetodoit said:

i keep getting script errors (I have MCC and it's Better Exceptions addon installed) and i looked at the attached file below and it says that it may be WW. is there any way to fix this without removing the mod entirely out of my game?

(edit: i took WW out and tried to play again and apparently MCC is also causing problems itself haha.)

BE-ExceptionReport-20200718-021950.html 44.95 kB · 2 downloads

Are all your mods...cc careers etc all up to date?