42 minutes ago, sakurarosu said:

I have the latest update and dlc. Why is that happening?

You may also have some other mods that need to be updated like the TMex mods.

Every time a major EA game patch is released it breaks most mods.

You have to find the newest versions of all your script mods and update them.

Can anyone smarter than me tell me what is going on here?

Game Version: Unknown, WickedWhims Version: v155d
06/06/20 17:27:55 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v155d\zone_tick.py", line 128, in _on_zone_update_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v155d\zone_tick.py", line 76, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155d\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py\tick_handler.py", line 30, in _wickedwhims_main_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155d\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py\tick_handler.py", line 123, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155d\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py\trigger_random.py", line 48, in trigger_random_sex_autonomy_on_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155d\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py\trigger_random.py", line 85, in _trigger_random_sex_autonomy
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155d\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py\sims_pairs.py", line 70, in get_sims_relationship_sex_pairs
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155d\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py\sims_pairs.py", line 189, in _get_extra_sex_pair_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155d\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py\lot_structure.py", line 126, in get_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155d\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py\lot_structure.py", line 96, in _update_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155d\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py\lot_structure.py", line 116, in _get_lot_structure_signature
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155d\turbolib2\services\world_service.py\world_service.py", line 230, in get_all_blocks_polygons
TypeError: get_all_block_polygons() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_main_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> TypeError: get_all_block_polygons() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given

Just now, Scorpio said:

Sounds like you need to update WW to 155h since the game auto patched to v1.63 now.

Other script mods have to be updated also.

Word, I'll give that a try, already thought I did...

... and consider me impressed by how fast that response was

1 minute ago, IG420 said:

Word, I'll give that a try, already thought I did...

... and consider me impressed by how fast that response was

Well just in case you should delete that lastexception file.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or the game.

1 hour ago, Posers said:

Hey, so firstly, great MOD, um ... however, when i download and extract the WW v155, the optional installation package isnt there ? do i get this from somewhere else ? or have i stuffed it up ?

The autoinstaller has been removed for now. Just follow the guide on this page, and install the mod that way. It's really not difficult.

Hello guys,
with the latest WW update (v.155h) I encountered these problems:
-npc sims no longer have sex with each other autonomously (NPC-> NPC)
-npc sims don't ask active sims if I want to have sex with them (NPC-> SIM)
I have the latest version of the game installed, but I can't understand if it is a WW problem, or WW settings!
Can you help me?

39 minutes ago, Binzer2 said:

Can someone tell me please, where i can disable this option?

oumxqogk.jpg

Could be quite a few different settings but usually it's a gender problem.

Many Sims start out with the opposite gender preferred rather than the same gender.

I use MCCC to change gender preferences on my sims if needed.

Some settings in WW can bypass the gender specific problems.

But in case you want to try some other WW settings that may help getting things working you can look at mine, (attached below).

WW Settings Help.txt

2 hours ago, susana_32 said:

I tried to update my mod. I deleted all the old stuff and went to install the updated one but i keep getting partial downloads and forbidden messages. If anyone can help me figure out whats going on, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Did you try using different browsers/hosts? Cause that helped some people.

22 hours ago, PGTipz said:

It looks like you renamed the WickedWhimsMod folder as "Wicked". Have you tried correcting it?

Whatever folder name you choose really has no impact, call it popcorn if you want.

Mine has worked fine for years using that name, it's not popcorn BTW, lol.  

2 hours ago, jodiano1 said:

each time i try to download wicked whims the file gets deleted seconds after being downloaded. is there a fix for that?

Did you try different browsers/hostings? What browser, OS and antivirus are you using at the moment? I'm trying to pinpoint the cause of the download problems and I haven't had much luck so far.