Sexout FAQ - Read this to get started

All mod sites of any kind only exist because Bethesda and obsidian allow them to. If a site starts supporting users of pirated copies, that implies endorsement of pirating in general and will rather quickly end Bethesda and obsidians tolerance leading to the end of the site.

None of us want that, so piracy is a big no-no.

Apologies for being absent for a while. I finally did some long needed updates:

- Custom NVSE build is no longer mentioned. Instead latest NVSE is recommended.

- A warning about constant updates as suggested by Kainschilde209.

- Removed reference to the old FAQ, to make it a bit less likely that somebody digs up outdated information.

- Male and female body replacers are no longer suggested in the section "Making things pretty and bouncy", as they are already included in the Sexout. I do wonder if the rest of the steps are okay, as I haven't tried them out myself with the new SexoutNG.

Please do keep informing me if something needs updating!

Under "making things pretty and bouncy" you direct people to step 4 as the essential one for the compatibility skeleton. Step 4 is armor replacers' date=' step 3 is the skeleton.

[/quote']

Dang, that's true. When I removed the unnecessary steps the numbering changed, and I forgot there was a reference to step numbers. Fixed!

well~ thanks its nice to have a guide

Thanks for the compliment. :)

I wanted to create this because I can still remember the day when I found out about Loverslab and all the Lovers mods for the Oblivion. I was so excited to realize that this kind of wonderful stuff could actually exist for a game I liked. And then I tried to figure out what I needed to install and how to do it. It was like hitting a brick wall. Hard. I spend days trying to figure it all out, partly due the lack of documentation and partly due to my own noobishness...

Hopefully this makes the brick wall a bit less hard for people new to Sexout. ^_^

Q: Are there any known incompatibilities?

A: SexoutNG is incompatible with pretty much every other animation or pose mod. Some mods that are known to cause trouble are Body by Race, Groovatron and 7dancefnv.esp by Umpa. For more information about that check out known issues. SexoutBreeder conflicts with Run the Lucky 38 due to conflicting worldspace additions.

Does this include Pinup Poses 2?

A: SexoutNG is incompatible with pretty much every other animation or pose mod. Some mods that are known to cause trouble are Body by Race' date=' Groovatron and 7dancefnv.esp by Umpa. For more information about that check out known issues. SexoutBreeder conflicts with Run the Lucky 38 due to conflicting worldspace additions.[/quote']

I've never used Pinup Poses myself, so don't know for sure. You could just try out to see if it works with Sexout or not.

Quick question, please do not castrate me if it has been answered before >.< (i really do needs dem Jewels) But i keep reading on a few of the Sexout related threads that BOSS would be sorting the Sexout plugins, however when i run the BOSS program; it pushes them off into the unrecognized tab (I am using the newest one off the Google Docs, just downloaded it again and tried again) Am i doing something wrong or am i supposed to be setting a User List before running it (which would kind of defeat the whole BOSS will do it for you lol) I have loaded everything up in FNVEDIT (which would bring up a question about quote unquote "Durty Edits" but i will leave that for another time as i have nothing that conflicts with any of my other current mods) and organized it as best i could given which mods call upon or do certain things, I was just curious. Any rate Excellent work on adding to the Realism of the game, you all deserve cookies.

EDIT: just in case i misspoke i am meaning the various little esps The ESM's are properly recognized. Sorry for any confusion.

A: SexoutNG is incompatible with pretty much every other animation or pose mod. Some mods that are known to cause trouble are Body by Race' date=' Groovatron and 7dancefnv.esp by Umpa. For more information about that check out known issues. SexoutBreeder conflicts with Run the Lucky 38 due to conflicting worldspace additions.[/quote']

I've never used Pinup Poses myself, so don't know for sure. You could just try out to see if it works with Sexout or not.

Alright, I'll try it later today then I'll post here.

I have yet another question, though sorta unrelated to the mod and it's plugins...

Does anyone get stuttering when using it? Because I've got this annoying 'bug' that my game starts sttutering after around 40 minutes of play (I walk two steps and the game freezes for half a second, rinse and repeat), and I was wondering if this mod is script intensive and if it could be the cause of it.

Alright, I'll try it later today then I'll post here.

I can confirm that Sexout doesn't interfer neither with Pinup Poses nor the Slave In Pose-mod. The latter I can wholeheartedly recomend.:D

hi, having problems here, help please :)

whenever I activate an animation (thru console commands that was taught in the http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198&pid=61210#pid61210 thread so i can test animations) My characters would just stand there and do nothing but the sound would still play and i can hear the girl's moans, camera goes to 3rd person view, character drops to the ground after 15 secs (my MCM's timer settings for it) for an orgasm then stand back up and that was it. Not sure why the animations themselves don't play at all. Same thing happens when I press "Y" for the masturbation scenario. Also the the same with Zaz' Bondage animations after manually activating them and following his instructions here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11726

Before all that I have already installed the latest NVSE v3_beta2 & NVSE extender v11 all in the correct paths,

my version of FONV is 1.4.0.525, and I have all the dlc's, SexoutNG itself both the data n core files, I also have the BnB body files, the FaFF files, as well as the Astymma's combined skeleton, Sexout common resources, and Sexout Zaz.

I've already uninstalled/removed any animations mods i had before i installed sexoutNG (the umpa dance, animation tool, extra poses, and even slave in pose just to be sure)

so not sure if im still missing a few things here, any help would be greatly appreciated

:) thanks

It looks like you have all you need' date=' but I don't see a mention of NG's data file, so that's probably what you're lacking.

If that doesn't help, please post in the Technical Support section.

oh yes sorry forgot to mention those :) Yes i also have both the sexoutNG data files and the sexout Core files installed as well thru FOMM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey there. newly registered and trying to get some of the plugins working. I've downloaded sexout (core and data) and common resources, and activated them both in MCM in FOMM. However I've tried to download some files (i.e. sexoutSlavery) and my computer doesn't recognize the type of file (it looks like the Oblivion symbol?). I've tried to download anthing with this symbol but nothing works. Everything else works though, for example, zipped files.

CURSE YOU OBLIVION SYMBOL!!!

help???

thanks

sorry- I mean that my computer doesn't recognize esm files. At least i think they're esm files... anything with an Oblivion insignia...

I just realized that this may not be a problem at all. Do I just put them straight into the data folder without being unzipped?

Regarding your question- no I don't think so. Is that all I need to do? I just got a little frazzled when I tried to unzip SexoutSlavery.esp and my comp said it couldn't because it didn't know how to open the file.

So I guess my question now is: what do i do with esm files/do I need to unzip them?

Sorry for not being good with words... thanks so much for the help!

Alright never mind this ^

i sorta got things to work. When I load a game on NV, a number of messages pop up. The first says that Sexout requires nsve extender v9 but I have v0. Then "new versioning system, all settings reset." then "sexout 2.6.71 ready." Then the mod config menu has been installed" Then SCRS1MainSCR: First PassOK, Version 20121124.1." If I open the command and type "GetNVSEVersion" the reply is "NVSE version 2." finally, If I pause the game, an error message pops up and says that mcm cannot access its menu files. Either the files are missing, an error has occurred with the nvse plugin, or a firewall/UAC is permitting access. You need to reinstall the mod, update your 32 bit Visual C++ 2010mRedistributable package, or change your firewall/UAC settings"

Is it a problem that I'm 64 bit not 32 bit?

Thanks for the help and sorry for being so relentless.

You don't unzip esp's or esm's, just as you wouldn't unzip word documents. You just put 'em in the data folder. You only unzip archive files (zip, rar, 7z).

In the future, please post technical questions in the one of the two technical support sections.