Sexout FAQ - Read this to get started

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The "Plugin Link" is old, very old in the sexout universe. You are advised to avoid those mods unless you are skilled in the sexout mods and able to resolve many issues. I would advise the newer users to use the "Downloads" section only for their mods. Those mods are more current and managed. Others found throughout the site elsewhere might even break the game.

Sorry to intrude if this is an obvious answer but neither google nor the forums search did much. I cant seem to find an alternative to nexus for getting "Astymma's Compatibility Skeleton" Normally using nexus wouldn't be an issue if their servers worked for the past few weeks.

---

(if anyone is wodering the reason for my name is due to the fact for what ever reason any name i tpyed on sign up came up as restricted. Even "SirDerpington3rd"...)

We have a lot of SIrDerpingtons here, it's quite a noble lineage...:D

The Nexus sites have been very unstable the last couple of months due to DDoS attacks and subsequent tries to upgrade their hardware and security. Usually the file can be downloaded again after a few minutes up to a few hours. The skeleton had some permission issues, which made it necessary to make it a Nexus exclusive. Just try again later, it's still there.

I have two questions.

1 - Is Sexout compatible with Weapon Animation Replacers? I'm not sure if this is a stupid question or not, but I really want to make sure, because it says in the description Sexout is not compatible with other animation mods.
2 - What plugins should I not use if I want to keep a permanent save?

It is compatible with the most common replacers (.i.e. no esp). It gets tricky if there are new animations introduced, in which case some things have to be changed. 

About your second question, I think there is no mod that cannot be removed with a clean save. Exceptions are mods that permanently alter stats or have effects on the player while you remove the mod. In other words, you can use just about every mod and get rid of them on the fly. YMMV, but I hadn't have any problems with the major plugins.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the compilation and all the prerequisite files and installed them with the proper load order but I'm still crashing to desktop. Does this mod conflict with Readius which is the only other mod I have?

EDIT: I've isolated the problem. It seems that installing NVSE Extender is causing my game to CTD. Any thoughts?

Hello!

Well, this is a simple question, because I've been looking around and seen extreme forms of virtual sex in the sexout community, but I wondered if there was any, well, tame plugin...

By tame I mean plain consensual sex with sentient and sapient partners (humans, ghouls and mutants). Trading sex for caps/advantages would be fair game, but nothing forced nor really unusual.

I'd really want a working plugin for more common things, and I would also have the reasoning that only freeside thugs (suicidally overconfident idiots who would prove that natural selection is still alive in the wastelands) would try to forcefully have their way with the gal in power armor with the laser gattling gun, or the sniper gal with the antimaterial rifle, or the martial artist gal with the power fist, or the grenade toting demolition expert girl, or the wasteland samurai girl with the katana and 1000 kills to her name, or... Well, you get the idea.

Is there any working plugin for the more tame stuff? Thank you in advance!

I'm quite confused regarding body types. How do I get my character to use T6M BnB? After installing Sexout, I installed Type 3 BnB because I missed the part in the tutorial where it said Sexout already adds it's own body mods. If I simply uninstall it, will the default body type of my game by T6M BnB, or do I need to configure any setting in MCM?

EDIT:
Also, I have another question, this time regarding Sexout Store. I'm not sure if I should report issues related to it here, but I can't find it's thread. My issue is pretty simple: The majority of armors/clothing in general having missing meshes/textures. I'm pretty sure I installed both Sexout's data files and Sexout Store properly, so I don't know what could be wrong.

EDIT:

Also, I have another question, this time regarding Sexout Store. I'm not sure if I should report issues related to it here, but I can't find it's thread. My issue is pretty simple: The majority of armors/clothing in general having missing meshes/textures. I'm pretty sure I installed both Sexout's data files and Sexout Store properly, so I don't know what could be wrong.

You need all the required files for SCR for Sexout Store to function correctly.

I'm quite confused regarding body types. How do I get my character to use T6M BnB? After installing Sexout, I installed Type 3 BnB because I missed the part in the tutorial where it said Sexout already adds it's own body mods. If I simply uninstall it, will the default body type of my game by T6M BnB, or do I need to configure any setting in MCM?

Sexout has the female bodies installed and option for two different male bodies that you can select when installing the mod.

You can add any body files that you want along the default path (what would be done with a normal body mod installation) and those bodies will replace or over write the bodies given by Sexout. If you remove the mod containing the nude body added afterwards it should allow Sexout's nude female body to show again. Many just install the body of their choice over Sexout anyway. They are there in Sexout for convenience

*snip*

Yay, I finally got T6M BnB working. Thanks.

About Sexout Store, are ALL clothing included in the SCR post? There were tons of randomly named clothing (i.e. "sexy slutty outfit", "mistress outfit", etc) which meshes/textures were missing but I don't see them anywhere for download. I do understand that you need the meshes/textures installed so Sexout can reference them, and I do have the majority installed (the Samus suit, for instance) I just can't seem to find the rest of them. It'd be nice to a have a single, nifty package of clothing required to Sexout Store.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody a idear what i can use as alternative to MCM? I tryed it up and down, 3 reinstalls and i use the compilation pack. The pack itself works great and i can even get manual mod installed with the Fallout Mod Mananger, but the MCM mod will not create the Button to config the mods. I have no idear why... i activate it, i get the MC window with a green okay for the necessary pre-mod installation, press install, all works out. But the button will not show, no matter what i do. Checked out allready the MCM support topic but it seems nobody has a idear how to solve this. Any idears for alternativ mod that helps me to config the buttons for the compilationpack?

And i use a german steamversion of Fallout New Vegas. No matter if that could be the issue.

Edit: Solved it. The version you linkin dont work with my Fallout New Vegas, but a Russian MCM version for download works perfectly. No idear why. Both seems to be version 1.5 MCM according to the FOMM,

• 1 month later...

Sexout's setup isn't newbie friendly. I've spent hours pouring over various threads only to find after reading hundreds of posts that the links are no longer supported. Case in point in Annika's FAQ post in which she lists the Sexout Plugins List which turns out to be a LOCKED THREAD and has on the very first post this warning: This List is no longer being maintained due to the new Download system.

And of COURSE the new download system isnt linked or explained. Very confusing when you are trying to follow a faq and it leads you to more confusion and questions than you had before. Im completely lost in a sea of old locked threads and unsupported links.

On a separate note... Finding a body is a nightmare when considering the usage of a BNB armor replacer for it. I have settled on either the type 3 F or the type 6BB. But finding a complete set of armor replacers that have breast bounce for either one is making me want to scratch my fingers across the chalkboard in frustration. I'd be very grateful if anyone could post a link helping me with this problem.

I'm returning to fonv from playing skyrim. I used to play it on the xbox and after modding skyrim, I'm running some 220 mods, I figure fonv would be super fun to have another go at it considering all the fantastic user created mods it has. Im sure my experience will be new and refreshing with all the new awesome content.

Sexout's setup isn't newbie friendly.

1. Download the CORE and DATA packages.

2. Install both with FOMM.

It cannot get any more newbie friendly.

If particular mods for sexout are not newbie friendly, I would suggest you take your concerns to the threads for the mods in question. Some are very easy to install, some aren't.

On a separate note... Finding a body is a nightmare when considering the usage of a BNB armor replacer for it. I have settled on either the type 3 F or the type 6BB. But finding a complete set of armor replacers that have breast bounce for either one is making me want to scratch my fingers across the chalkboard in frustration. I'd be very grateful if anyone could post a link helping me with this problem.

Find the body you like. Search for armors for it. If you can't find a combination you like, you could learn to make the armors yourself for the body you want, or ask someone who knows how to do that stuff to do it for you. I don't see what's a "nightmare" about this.

There is no 'complete set' for any of the bodies. You can use armors made for one body with a different body though. For an extreme example, if you use a Type3 Alice nude body (I think that's the smallest breasted one) and a T3F armor, the character will just look like a T3F when wearing that armor.

Experiment. See what happens. If you're using FOMM for everything you cannot break anything badly in FONV. It's not Skyrim. Mods that get uninstalled are uninstalled, period.

I'm running some 220 mods

This is a terrible idea. You're going to run into problems, and likely soon.

Ehm... the new download system is linked to on every page on the site in the top right corner.

I'm sure we can do better with providing every possible intel people could look for, but frankly there aren't enough modders to even do the actual modding. :-/

Ahh, thank you! I feel like an idiot not seeing that link sooner. Its just with all the threads I'd been into here and all the posts I've read and then finally finding the help guide by annika and then being routed to a dead locked thread... was just almost the last straw last night trying to find out how to get it all going. 

I think for other newbs trying to get this installed, that the guide should be updated with newer links at least and at most there needs be a more newbie friendly explanation of this and that so as to avoid potential users that browse these forums leaving in frustration and giving up. I mean... there are an AWFUL lot of threads related to help and faq questions. I read a ton of them and ended up on various locked dead threads more than half the time which just further confused me.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Im sure I'll get to the point where all the fun can begin!

Sexout's setup isn't newbie friendly.

1. Download the CORE and DATA packages.

2. Install both with FOMM.

It cannot get any more newbie friendly.

If particular mods for sexout are not newbie friendly, I would suggest you take your concerns to the threads for the mods in question. Some are very easy to install, some aren't.

Find the body you like. Search for armors for it. If you can't find a combination you like, you could learn to make the armors yourself for the body you want, or ask someone who knows how to do that stuff to do it for you. I don't see what's a "nightmare" about this.

There is no 'complete set' for any of the bodies. You can use armors made for one body with a different body though. For an extreme example, if you use a Type3 Alice nude body (I think that's the smallest breasted one) and a T3F armor, the character will just look like a T3F when wearing that armor.

Experiment. See what happens. If you're using FOMM for everything you cannot break anything badly in FONV. It's not Skyrim. Mods that get uninstalled are uninstalled, period.

I'm running some 220 mods

This is a terrible idea. You're going to run into problems, and likely soon.

Thank you prideslayer. As for my 220 mods in skyrim, yeah its a lot. I might run into problems sooner or later. Or not. Most of them are nitpicky armor mods that I never made a bashed patch for. Im 110 hours into the game with an 11MB save and no issues atm.

FONV bodymods... I am in love with the bigger breast mods. Unfortunately, no one I know of has converted the FO3 T3 F armors to FNV. I'd love to light up that torch, but my wife is ill and I dont have the time... Sadly, im just a lousy user atm.

If you have a suggestion for me as I see you have been in the community for a long time and are apparently well respected, I'd like to ask you to recommend me the biggest breast mod out there that also has BNB compatible armor mod to go with it that wont make the girls of FNV look like whores that just walked out of a strip joint. I'd like it to be friendly with sexout as well.