Sexout FAQ - Read this to get started

They don't bounce when you are naked or when you have clothes on' date=' or neither? Don't they bounce at all, ever? For example is there bouncing when walking, running or having sex?

[/quote']

They aren't bouncing at all clothes on or off. It's starting to get frustrating. First thing i did was make sure the archive invalidation was working which it is, made sure the mods were installed correctly and in the right load order. Then I made sure I only installed the meshes for bnb body. I used the female textures it recommended and I replaced the skeleton.

I'm gonna redo everything and see if i get different results. So glad I made a copy of my data folder before i started....

If you were using FOMM' date=' why did you have to backup your Data folder? Are you still using the BNB body? It should bounce when nude.

[/quote']

some mods you only need the meshes and not textures for like the bnb body. So I kept a copy. using Beware of Girl Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer as it recommends, using meshes only from bnb body, and replacing the skeleton. Is it because BoG?

I feel like an idiot. I'm doing something wrong I just can't put my finger on it. Gone over the faq and the forums multiple times can't fix it.

If you were using FOMM' date=' why did you have to backup your Data folder? Are you still using the BNB body? It should bounce when nude.

[/quote']

some mods you only need the meshes and not textures for like the bnb body. So I kept a copy. using Beware of Girl Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer as it recommends, using meshes only from bnb body, and replacing the skeleton. Is it because BoG?

Absolutely. BOG is non-bouncy. HOWEVER, what I did was installed BOG using the cali body and set all the other options (pubes, dirt, etc). Then I went to BodyByRace and downloaded the file Optional Player Bodies. Inside that download is a folder called TYPE3 BASE CALI. Inside there is the mesh folder. Copy the folder to the data folder of your install, and it will replace the cali meshes from BOG with the cali meshes from BBR - which are bouncy.

[/quote']

Absolutely. BOG is non-bouncy. HOWEVER, what I did was installed BOG using the cali body and set all the other options (pubes, dirt, etc). Then I went to BodyByRace and downloaded the file Optional Player Bodies. Inside that download is a folder called TYPE3 BASE CALI. Inside there is the mesh folder. Copy the folder to the data folder of your install, and it will replace the cali meshes from BOG with the cali meshes from BBR - which are bouncy.

Trying this now. Thanks for the help.

edit: Finally it works! Is there an option that you need to change to get them to bounce during the sex anims?

[/quote']

Trying this now. Thanks for the help.

edit: Finally it works! Is there an option that you need to change to get them to bounce during the sex anims?

Only a few of the sex animations support bouncing, unfortunately. You shouldn't need to do anything to make those work that support them.

Do I understand correctly that the current guide for making things bounce isn't working as intended? And that installing the meshes from optional player bodies of BodyByRace fixed the problem? If that is true, then I'll need to update the guide.

OKay, trying to download sexoutNG data linked in this thread (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198)

But when i get to the download page it says:File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

• 2 weeks later...

OKay' date=' trying to download sexoutNG data linked in this thread (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198)

But when i get to the download page it says:File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

[/quote']

Try using the bottom of the page link instead of the top of the page link?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...