Sexout FAQ - Read this to get started

How steady is sexout with the sexoutsex plugin?

They tried, but it just didn't work out. They're both seeing other people now.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. If you're asking if they're compatible, then the answer is "yes" since you can't have SexoutSex without Sexout. If you're asking if it'll make your game unstable, the answer is "no" assuming you follow installation instructions properly. If neither of those is your question, you'll have to rephrase.

I don't feel like opening a new thread just to ask this question (but will if I have to), so here it goes. Why does the mod ignore my 'Sex Duration' time setting? I can set it to whatever and it lasts only a few seconds, even if I haven't pressed any key.

Also, is the vibrator supposed to work in the latest versions? Mine did a few months back but since I updated it doesn't anymore. Everything else does.

I don't feel like opening a new thread just to ask this question (but will if I have to), so here it goes. Why does the mod ignore my 'Sex Duration' time setting? I can set it to whatever and it lasts only a few seconds, even if I haven't pressed any key.

Also, is the vibrator supposed to work in the latest versions? Mine did a few months back but since I updated it doesn't anymore. Everything else does.

If you mean SexoutBrutalRapers it is a known/intended? issue. Switch to the remake SexAssault, it does everything in it and more, better.

Ok I have a question, mostly I am just want to confirm things before I do it.

When I installed sexout using Bruces very good guide. It installed two more plugins.

SexoutSharedResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

But it left them unchecked. I am guessing I should just check them as many other mods will likely use them but I am unsure since the guide makes no mention of them at all. So just checking, have these now been included in the core part of sexout and should I just check them main FOMM page? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Two questions:

Sexout includes T6M BnB and a male body model (Robert's, if I'm not mistaken), and it's working fine in my game with 'regular' NPCs. However, I've noticed that female tribals in Honest Hearts are textured with the vanilla textures/models (with the black panty/black bra included), whereas male tribals are naked and you can see their penises. Is this normal or do I have an issue?

And

Should I include Sexout mods into a Merged Patch? A user from LoversLab told me that might be a bad idea and that it might cause save bloating.

Q: My character sometimes goes invisible when sex starts. Why?
A: You're playing in first person mode, right? Switch to third person mode, that should fix it. If you really want to play in first person, you could try to enable 'Telephoto' setting in the SexoutNG MCM configuration which tries to fix this problem.

I'm actually having the exact opposite problem: I'm visible but the NPC is invisible except for the hands and head.  Also it's not sometimes, it's every time.

Load Order is:

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutStore.esm

msexBase.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esm

st.esp

msexFort.esp

msexVeronica.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, my character only walks. Even when I drop things to be under the carrying capacity. It's as if I'm overencumbered because i can't jump too. Also, when I quit from the pressing the Esc key and going down to exit game, it crashes and Windows tells me "Fallout NV has stopped working"

Any tips?

No, there's both... make sure you have Windows showing file extensions in folder options. Once you see the .ini file (it'll turn up after you've launched Fallout once with Stutter Remover active), you're looking for a line that's:

bFastExit = 0

which you should change to:

bFastExit = 1

HTH :)

No, there's both... make sure you have Windows showing file extensions in folder options. Once you see the .ini file (it'll turn up after you've launched Fallout once with Stutter Remover active), you're looking for a line that's:

bFastExit = 0

which you should change to:

bFastExit = 1

HTH :)

Yeah I am drawing a blank... O.o

It will only show the dll file for me :(

They are not stats, they are settings, except for lewdness and maybe one other one, and they affect all mods.

E.g. the rape KO does exactly what it says it does, if you hover your mouse over it -- controls who is knocked out after a rape, if anyone. With it enabled, the character takes a bunch of stamina damage so they get knocked down and if you try to interact with them, you get the "........ is unconscious" message until they wake up a few seconds later.

I believe that functionality was moved to SexoutLust but I'm not 100% certain.

I don't think so - NG's vibrator is the egg thing, and it causes a buzzing sound & a buzzy imod. Lust used to apply that sound & imod to other vibrators held in SCR if they were equipped, but I passed the little script that did that to Hal, because there was really no reason for Lust to be doing it, and without the buzzy stuff scr's vibrators were just dildos. Maybe in the very beginning of Lust there was a small conflict like that, but Lust was staying clear of your vibrator before I took over.

Now that the hotkeys are mentioned, do you think you'd find room in your mcm scripts to let people pick their own hotkeys for it, and possibly even leave it open? Right about now, I think that's 2 keys hardwired to be the masturbation/vib keys - Y & U - and people may want a choice in what keys to use, or whether they want to use them at all - freeing them up for other mods. A keyboard only has so many, after all ;)