Vinfamy, you do know that human beings need some trivia like eating or sleeping? :P

Nevertheless, awesome work, once again!

Haha. No worries, I'm maintaining a balanced and healthy lifestyle :)

Thanks.

Gotta give you props, this is a lighter version of all those player slavery mods. All the other implementations are frankly boring, but a quick interruption that gives the player a way out is perfect. Keep up the good work.

Thank you. I do try to keep things as light as possible. I do enjoy Slaverun and Maria Eden once in a while though.

Possible trigger... ( Frostfall patch ) you freeze to near death, and have a chance to trigger being found unconscious.

Frostfall already has options for to be RESCUED or SENT TO NEARBY INN in the MCM. You could add a patch with additional options...

- Chance of Kidnapping

- Chance of Slavery

- Chance of wild animal finds you, for a night of sex.

Just some ideas... :)

Thanks again for your suggestions. 

There definitely should be more options for what happens after the night. Funny enough, I did think of wild animals getting to you as you wake up from like Version 1.0

Great update.

Few noticeable glitch that i got on my end is multiple "I got kidnapped" pop up, end up being teleported twice. Love the spectator feature though they're not always working. Rescuer seems never detected any hostile around the cell, so they just start jerking off, fine by me i guess.

Is it possible for disable one or two location where player going to be held through console ?

It's getting better and better and thanks with the threesome chances. Looking forward for kidnapped after defeat but no hurry.

Keep up the good work.

Yeah, the duplicate popup thing is due to script lag. I implemented a few things to reduce this as much as possible but it will still happen from time to time. Increasing the Scan Frequency in MCM might help though. 

The rescuer is not very smart. He usually finds the head kidnapper if it is close enough. But if the path to the boss is blocked or a fairly long distance, the rescuer just acts like a idiot - although it's quite funny for a cuckold scenario :). Kinda why I still leave it disabled by default.

Thank you.

The progress on this mod sure is something, I kind of saw it the other week release out of nowhere and think it will be great in a few months or a year of development time and now it has tons of content. Well done.

Thank you. I'm glad you have faith in the mod's potential

SL Kidnapped v3.0 - Now with added vitamins!

Great job.

Haha. Thank you. :)

This is growing so far. Now I feel I need to check it out.

Thank you. Please do, by all means.

Somehow the kidnappers get allive again after the player got rewarded from the hostage. or they kill the girl when I enter the dungeon.

Try not to get detected and enter combat before you reach the girl or the kidnappers will turn very aggressive on both you and the girl.

The kidnappers are supposed to be resurrected, but only after your timeout deducted by 4 ( by default this would be 12/4 = 3 hours) game time.This mechanism is there to allow the scenarios to be recycled after a few quests. Not sure why they get resurrected so quickly in your game, did you decrease the timeout in the MCM menu?

ok here is a list of possibly useful locations (I only listed stuff I actually remember PLAYING thru), names are the correct names according to UESP.net

anything that says interior has both an interior and an exterior section

anything saying Forsworn may conflit with AFS

anything saying Falmer may conflict with Things in the Dark

any other possible conflicts I remember off hand will be list next to the individual names

all location will have a minimum of 3 npcs and or creatures in it

due to the fact I did NOT go look at each one again in game to verify there may be some discrepancies due to my memory not being perfect

I listed what type of stuff I remember being in the locations for convenience

Embershard Mine - bandits (interior near rear exit)

Halted Stream Camp - interior - bandits

Bilegulch Mine - interior - bandits

Broeknehelm Hollow - interior - bandits

Greywinter Watch- trolls

Boulderfall Cave - necromancers

Haemer's Shame - vampires/thralls - (possible conflict if "A Daedra's Best Friend" is currently running, it should be fine if the dog is not following)

Honeystrand Cave - bears

Lost Echo Cave - falmers/chaurus

Forgotten Cave - bandits

Lost Knife Hideout - bandits

Movarth's Lair - vampire/thralls - (possible conflict if "Laid to Rest" not started..i.e. pc should NOT kill Movarth until that quest is at the correct point)

Pinepeak Cavern - bears

Reachcliff Cave - draugr

Stony Creek Cave - bandits

Swindler's Den - interior - bandits

Uttering Hills Cave - interior - bandits/possible draugr (I always have a few show up in here)

White River Watch - interior - bandits

Raldbthar - interior - 1 bandits, and 2 falmer/chaurus

Gloombound Mine - orc miners

Iron Breaker Mine - miners

Quicksilver Mine - miners

Kolskeggr - ineterior - forsworn

Soljund's Sinkhole - draugr or miners (depending on if cleared or not)

Sanuarach Mine -  miner or mercenaries (depending on if mercenaries already dealt with)

Bloodlet Throne - vampire/thralls/wolves (Dawnguard location if I remember right)

Cracked Tusk Keep - orcs

Faldar's Tooth - interior - bandits

Fort Fellhammer - interior- bandits

Fort Greymoor - interior - bandits

Bleak Falls Barrow - interior - 1 bandits, 2 draugr

Shriekwind Bastion - interior - dragur/skeletons

Frostmere Crypt - interior - 1 bandits/ at least 1 additional falmer/chaurus

Silent Moons Camp - interior - bandits

BristlebackCave - rieklings  (Dragonborn location)

Glacial Cave - rieklings/horkers (Dragonborn location)

the large locations (Raldthbar, Forgotten Cave type stuff) has at least 1 location (with a vanilla marker, most have more than 1 location{Forgotten Cave has at least 3 that could work}) 

with at least 3-5 npc/creatures in direct line of sight of the marker's location.

you will have to look at them and decide which you can or want to use for the mod.

hope this list helps some

The only real issue I have encountered YET is that post kidnap, I don't get a fade to black plus teleport happening, insteead my character would just stay there on the ground. 

Hope that is something not just on my part.

You mean after the "I got  shot by an arrow" message or after kidnappers are done having sex with you.

If the latter is the case, did the "They have their way with you all night" or "I wake up in the middle of nowhere" messages pop up?

Sound like a mod conflict somewhere. Try using the Debug button in MCM to get out of the situation, then turn on Debug Notification in MCM.

Or you can always exit bleedout mode by pressing Jump and run away out of the dungeon manually/ or kill the kidnapper with the marker to trigger the escape event. 

Injury (New in 3.0):
It's no longer so easy to escape! Your health, magicka, stamina and speed will be damaged temporarily when you first wake up from the kidnap.
If the speed debuff persists after the active effect has dispelled, just unequip and requip any piece of armor/ clothing and your speed should return to normal.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Usually to get past this little issues i've seen mod authors add and then subtract carry weight to make the change instantaneous so you don't run into this problem I
think i remember reading it on the comments in the CK wiki.

PlayerRef.ModActorValue("CarryWeight", 0.1) 
PlayerRef.ModActorValue("CarryWeight", -0.1) 

add it after you changed the speed and add after again when your speed changes back to normal.

Oh question!

Am i safe if on my horse at night?

When i have a important quest/adventure i am on and i feel i wish to stay as safe as possible when travelling distance, i use my horse. It feels realistic as i would likely be able to escape any enemy on foot/paw and get to my destination, stopping on the way at Inns.

So if i am using my horse will i be safe from attacks?

Possible issue in Fort Fellhammer.  As soon as I entered the rock trap in the lower area was triggered. Not sure by whom but a naked bandit was walking my way and the hostage was dead at the bottom of the ramp downward, where it turns back under.

SexLab Kidnapped 3.0 Released:

• 150+ kidnapping scenarios, including city-specific scenarios
  • 40+ radiant rescue quests
  • Added injury at the start of the kidnap, making it much harder to escape
  • Kidnappers will now cheer, laugh, clap and make comments when they're not having sex
  • Expanded the cuckold scene
  • Optional integration with SexLab Eager NPCs
  • Added MCM options to disable spider scenarios and allow kidnappings when naked
  • Bug, stability and compatibility fixes

Lawd ham mercy!!! Vinfamy is the LoversLab MVP!!!

The issue I had with the rapists attacking me on sight is now gone! Thank u Vinfamy!

I94h_LBV.gif

I have a suggestion: maybe make the reward from the hostage be an MCM toggle, or even better, have a dialog with them after you've rescued them? I can't imagine that someone's first inclination after being kidnapped and savaged by two bears (wonder what that ransom note looked like ;) ) is to have sex with the first person they see.

A dialog option would give the player a lot of agency. Make sure they're okay and send them off, or demand some kind of recompense for saving them.

The only real issue I have encountered YET is that post kidnap, I don't get a fade to black plus teleport happening, insteead my character would just stay there on the ground. 

Hope that is something not just on my part.

You mean after the "I got  shot by an arrow" message or after kidnappers are done having sex with you.

If the latter is the case, did the "They have their way with you all night" or "I wake up in the middle of nowhere" messages pop up?

Sound like a mod conflict somewhere. Try using the Debug button in MCM to get out of the situation, then turn on Debug Notification in MCM.

Or you can always exit bleedout mode by pressing Jump and run away out of the dungeon manually/ or kill the kidnapper with the marker to trigger the escape event. 

I do mean the latter yes, and I indeed got a messagebox poup. 

I did upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0 and this happend, maybe this mod can't be upgraded in an already existing save.

Yeah, I had already escaped once by just going away myself.

I have a small annoyance, I was hoping you may be able to make this an option... since 2.0 more than half of the kidnappers have been female. That's not really my thing... I actually have the more males mod for a reason, and only rarely encounter females in the base game as bandits and the like. Is there any way to have this set in MCM, I know it's a thing for the vast majority of people out there, but for us folk who don't really get off from woman on woman action (especially since almost all animations are strapon animations anyways)... it would be nice.

I just tried it and i LOVED it!!

I was just setting fire to the 3 honeybee hives on the Thieves Guild Quest. As i set them alight and sneaked down behind the fence to then carry on the quest...' zziipp!' hit with a dart. It was 3am so my silly fault for being out so late..hehe

I awoke in a bandit fortress i think somewhere way over near Helgen. So..i got raped and raped and raped. some 3some, some one on one. Even the female Bandits ( who i have all as shemales) fucked me silly!! One guy who was watching even started masturbating and fucking a sweetroll!! I wont ever eat one of those things again!

Then, after they had their way i tried to sneak away ( not on full health) and managed to get across the room but then they all attacked me with weapons. I got slaughtered!!! 

I tried the same thing again after reloading and this time i managed to sneak out and found an escape! and i got the message congratulating me for escaping the bandits!! yay!! :)

I did cheat and used MCM so i had all my gear because i use Frostfall and before i cheated i managed to escape only to be outside in the snow and froze to death!! as i was naked :(

A few screenshots at end of this post.

BUT i have a few requests.

1)  Is it possible to have an option in MCM to have all the humanoid kidnappers that might be carrying weapons to just use fists? I cant fight back against weapons with just my own fists and a brawl would be way more fun and fair. I would still likely loose but then i just get knocked out, not killed. That way i wont have to reload the save. 

I can just wake up after a blackout and try to escape again.

2) For people that use immersive mods like Frostfall and RN&D and even Private Needs, can there be beds to safely sleep in if kept in the kidnappers lair for a long time? 

3) also i am not sure i was keen on the quick change from fucking me to trying to kill me. It felt like they instantly turned on me as soon as they all got done. Maybe an option that they only attack if i am aggressive to them. If i am not i just get kept there until i either escape or get rescued ( obviously unless i do attack them, then its fair game. Hence why fist fights would be more enjoyable).

But i love it. I wont play this game without it ever again. I am waaay more careful about not being out at night if i have a quest to achieve now. its exciting!!

edit : Also on the last few screenshots i couldnt seem to get that 'Bandit Chief' text to hide. is that me or this mod?

post-661909-0-98949600-1489186903_thumb.jpg

post-661909-0-03973400-1489186909_thumb.jpg

post-661909-0-21151900-1489186917_thumb.jpg

Just did a quick test to try out the new rescue quests.  I was probably not high enough level to just waltz into the Brood Cavern and got killed...  respawn..  no biggie.

I noticed that the quest remained in my journal (of course), but the marker disappeared from map and compass.  Went into the cavern (carefully this time) and cleared to the victim.  She was standing in 'T' position (the one you get if you forget to run FNIS on new animation mods) and there was no option to talk to her or anything.   Effectively, the quest was broken.

Not sure if this is because I died (though it seems so) or if the cave was a spider cave.  Just mentioning it because it does break the quest.

Thanks for the hard work!  This is a great new quest mod.

Oh question!

Am i safe if on my horse at night?

When i have a important quest/adventure i am on and i feel i wish to stay as safe as possible when travelling distance, i use my horse. It feels realistic as i would likely be able to escape any enemy on foot/paw and get to my destination, stopping on the way at Inns.

So if i am using my horse will i be safe from attacks?

No you won't be.   In 2.1, if riding when kidnapped, one lands in a "black zone", can't move, etc.    Vinfamy knows about it, but don't know if it has been addressed in 3.0 yet.

Just did a quick test to try out the new rescue quests.  I was probably not high enough level to just waltz into the Brood Cavern and got killed...  respawn..  no biggie.

I noticed that the quest remained in my journal (of course), but the marker disappeared from map and compass.  Went into the cavern (carefully this time) and cleared to the victim.  She was standing in 'T' position (the one you get if you forget to run FNIS on new animation mods) and there was no option to talk to her or anything.   Effectively, the quest was broken.

Not sure if this is because I died (though it seems so) or if the cave was a spider cave.  Just mentioning it because it does break the quest.

Thanks for the hard work!  This is a great new quest mod.

I have the same issue, I pointed it out to vinfamy earlier. I think it's because of having to load after your death. If I've got an active Hostage quest and have to load my game for any reason, it seems to break the quest.

I have a suggestion: maybe make the reward from the hostage be an MCM toggle, or even better, have a dialog with them after you've rescued them? I can't imagine that someone's first inclination after being kidnapped and savaged by two bears (wonder what that ransom note looked like ;) ) is to have sex with the first person they see.

A dialog option would give the player a lot of agency. Make sure they're okay and send them off, or demand some kind of recompense for saving them.

A dialog option would be good for a couple other reasons.  I'm not sure what the "complete" event is, but some dungeons have a boss somewhat central and other enemies farther on or around a corner you can skip, and being pulled out of stealth/invis for sex might trigger them to come running.

Another option that could be added (potentially) could be a "Why don't we go home and use your bed" to teleport you to the hostage's home. In my "failed" raid on Fellhammer, I used the console to resurrect the hostage and she walked out (I had killed off the bandits) and was walking home. I just caught up with her, used a "follow me" mod and fast travelled to her home town and the "reward" scene started there instead but there was a random attack that started at the same time too. Vampire attacks, dragons, dragonborn cultists, thugs (if you stole something) ... a lot of things might come by while you're being rewarded.

(On the bear ransom note, I upped the fail chance for the kidnappers for my male, and I've had a bear and bandit (among others) attack me as a team. I guess the female bandit was going to take her turn first, then send a note while feeding my PC to the bear?)