1 hour ago, GoldenRain said:

Okay sooo if I have NO pop up when using ONLY DD is there a chance those items will come off?
PS I have keys.  I unzipped the file to see that waiting nor sleeping affect the wait time.

So second question is how long do I have to wait between attempts? (couldn't find that info from the unzipped file doc)
Follow up question do all equipped devices share the same timer.

The devices are from Violate and Ego says that all devices applied from AAF Violate are generic devices so normal DD info should work as normal

1: If you have no popups another mod is blocking them.... or... DD didn't install properly.

2: 1 hour "game time" between attempts. (you'll still get the popups & it will tell you to wait about an hour)
2a: No. Each device has it's own timer. (1 hour game time)

Quick overview for the way in which DD and DCW work: DD is a framework that allows for lockable clothing on actors. Included are ways to take these devices off. In my MCM the upper 3 settings are DD specific, and don't require DCW. Unfortunately the rest of the settings are specific to DCW. If you don't use DCW feel free to remove the settings from the MCM. DCW is a mod that makes use of the DD framework, but is not required for the core functionality of locking and unlocking items onto actors.

Another note for escaping: included in DD is a second way to lockpick, which is a minigame. It is bugged right now, but if you use a "position doesn't matter" type lockpick cheat it is the best way to get out of any device that allows lockpicking (even if it says impossible to lockpick?). If you fail to pick the lock (you break the pin) ALL of your bobby pins are removed from your inventory (happens with me at least).

WARNING: Using unequipall in console is NOT a proper escape!! Any effects provided by the devices will stay on the player. You need to properly (through your inventory with the popups) equip and unequip an item for the effect to be removed.

PS: the Fallsouls pause remover is not entirely compatible with DD, if you remove the pause while in pipboy the popups won't show.

2 hours ago, NXTtrain said:

PS: the Fallsouls pause remover is not entirely compatible with DD, if you remove the pause while in pipboy the popups won't show.

Oh dear GOD Thank you!  I was sure something in my mods was stopping the pop up.  I'll try this when I get back online later tonight.  PS in the AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods I found out why certain animations weren't triggering the Overlays.  If any of you were having Overlay issues I put the answer on that forum page 26

17 hours ago, CoOpLab said:

What location can i find the devices?

You can craft them at the restraints workbench (settlement build menu -> raider category), buy them at the vendor in Goodneighbour or console them in.

This is just a framework for lockable armor/clothing, so you need other mods if you want to get the devices in different ways. Examples of those mods are AAF Violate and Deviously Cursed Wasteland, which provide alternative ways to get locked up.

On 3/31/2019 at 1:37 PM, NXTtrain said:

Yup and it's only the pipboy menu that hides it :)  The Spoiler is what the pop up looks like

PS DD items removed by CSA through AAF Violate do not need to be equipped their item effect was not active after I removed the Leg Irons

Spoiler

image.png.02fd93111f21c188d983ea4e0b2f31d5.png

2 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

I think/hope @dibz666 would be okay with it.  I just RP'ed it in as I thought it would be funnier then a steel butt plug 

I'd be fine with it, I see no issue with My "plug tails" being added to DD if Kimy feels like doin it.

11 hours ago, dibz666 said:

I'd be fine with it, I see no issue with My "plug tails" being added to DD if Kimy feels like doin it.

It would be much easier to make your own DD version of the plugs. If you want I can take a look at it, it's really easy using just FO4Edit.

On 4/4/2019 at 11:23 AM, NXTtrain said:

You can craft them at the restraints workbench (settlement build menu -> raider category), buy them at the vendor in Goodneighbour or console them in.

This is just a framework for lockable armor/clothing, so you need other mods if you want to get the devices in different ways. Examples of those mods are AAF Violate and Deviously Cursed Wasteland, which provide alternative ways to get locked up.

thank you very much :)

On 1/12/2018 at 9:49 PM, Sterben4 said:

Are there any plans for a patch to work with Femout4?

Yes, that would be nice, I had planed to play an almost complete Female World Map but ran into the Problem that previous Male NPC have now disappearing Body Parts because of DD not recognizing the "FeMale" Body.

So my char got gagged, and almost EVERY npc I get close to starts talking to me, but it all ends with "Girl, you are gagged, but maybe I can understand you, try again"

Can I get a different outcome than "Try again" when someone talks to me when my chararacter is gagged, or is it just the same old outcome every time?

I remember, from I believe skyrim, that when you're visibly gagged/bondaged npcs might have some fun with you. Not sure if that was DD or some side mod. Does DD or DD cursed wasteland (whichever makes NPCS talk to me) allow that as well?

1 minute ago, Impervox said:

So my char got gagged, and almost EVERY npc I get close to starts talking to me, but it all ends with "Girl, you are gagged, but maybe I can understand you, try again"

Can I get a different outcome than "Try again" when someone talks to me when my chararacter is gagged, or is it just the same old outcome every time?

I remember, from I believe skyrim, that when you're visibly gagged/bondaged npcs might have some fun with you. Not sure if that was DD or some side mod. Does DD or DD cursed wasteland (whichever makes NPCS talk to me) allow that as well?

DD causes the "Girl, you are gagged..." dialogue.  Unfortunately it doesn't do anything beyond that.

I think DCW has some specific NPCs that will do additional things if you are bound, but other NPCs will still just give you the above dialogue.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

DD causes the "Girl, you are gagged..." dialogue.  Unfortunately it doesn't do anything beyond that.

I think DCW has some specific NPCs that will do additional things if you are bound, but other NPCs will still just give you the above dialogue.

I reduced the dialogue to Nice gag. (end of conversation). LOL

Hi i tried to install the mod for TES5 SE but it didnt work so i uninstall it. Somehow it still appear warning in fnis and when play the game its freeze 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 92 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...

Can you help me? thanks you 

35 minutes ago, sollego2468 said:

Hi i tried to install the mod for TES5 SE but it didnt work so i uninstall it. Somehow it still appear warning in fnis and when play the game its freeze 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 92 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...

Can you help me? thanks you 

Youre talking about a Skyrim mod where this is for Fallout 4

10 minutes ago, iHX said:

How did you get the shackles to work 

for me she still stand normally

Do you have all the required mods:

REQUIRED MODS

- All DLCs (And please don't ask for a non-DLC version. I won't make one.)
- CBBE Body - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15/?
- Bodyslide and Outfit Studio - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25/?
- Armor Keyword Resource - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?
- Torture Devices - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68652-torturedevices/

• 2 weeks later...