2 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

If this for the posted MCM menu elsewhere for download, I tried that and it didn't show up.  Is this the same one or different?

Thanks

John

This one is different.

1 minute ago, NoJoker said:

Anybody have any idea that this mod isn't compatible with some CBBE preset?  When I choose to build them in bodyslide, only certain presets are available...

Probably depends on if the cbbe body is used in the model, not sure about that though. Personally I just use cbbe curvy.

Just now, NoJoker said:

Anybody have any idea that this mod isn't compatible with some CBBE preset?  When I choose to build them in bodyslide, only certain presets are available...

This is an easy fix I can help you with.

So what I do is use one body style for all npc's and player.  Because I only have to do one body slide build (with morphs) for all clothing, strap on, and DD items.

I take my body I want to use, customize as needed, then I go save as.  To save as custom preset.  I click every box, including devious devices, and save.

Then i build using that custom preset for all clothing, batch build, make custom for the cbbe body (click box for morphs!), and build.  

Just need a body you like and use linked to the DD.

John

Could someone else give it a try at downloading it, I have been trying off and on over the last couple of day's, tried it on three different browser's, and it fails to download on all of them.

I have down loaded many things from Mega sight's in that same time, and all of them download fine.  I just do not understand why this one will not download :(

EDIT >>> yeppers! I just downloaded Cursed Loot no problems, but this one for some reason will not download :(

59 minutes ago, coralys said:
Hello, I have a problem with the restraints workbench:
When I install it everything is fine. But when I want to save, the game systematically crash.

Someone would have any idea ?

Thank you

What other mods do you have? What is your load order? Do you have a log file?

This is a buggy Bethesda game, and with this current amount of information that you give me there is no way to determine what is going wrong.

5 hours ago, coralys said:
Hello, I have a problem with the restraints workbench:
When I install it everything is fine. But when I want to save, the game systematically crash.

Someone would have any idea ?

Thank you

Sounds like you're encountering the database bug. It's actually sort of well known, trouble is, you need to look to know where to find the solution. I had this same issue with DD awhile back, and it's been mostly solved by folks using this method. 

So, essentially you need to head over to page 50 of this thread. This links to a specific comment, which should explain the problem, and give you a solution. DD has some underlying issues that have never been resolved in how it stores things. This makes it appear like the game is crashing when you go to save, but in reality....the saving is just taking...a really long time. It's a known problem, that folks have solved...but if you don't know where to look on a 53 page file thread it can seem like a daunting issue. 

This should help you. Look at the post, download the two files, and place them properly. 

18 minutes ago, NXTtrain said:

Since when is Mod Organizer 2 the same program as Fallout 4?

Dude. Come on.....you asked him for specifics, without specifying your own: 

4 hours ago, NXTtrain said:

What other mods do you have? What is your load order? Do you have a log file?

If he's new to this, not sure...the least you could have done is thrown him a bone here...which log did you want? Papyrus? MO2? They won't know if you don't tell em. ;)

19 minutes ago, NXTtrain said:

Also, with so many mods what makes you think it is DD that is crashing your game?

Okay, see...mod count is like, one of the last things I look at. Yes, there are folks who run large numbers of mods without a care in the world as to how they may conflict. But, mod count is not the be all/end all of trying to troubleshoot an issue. 

image.png.36fb249bdc0a1375dd169bcdbbdfc3a3.png

I mean, hell. By that logic, my 2 year old install should be broke af. It's not. Has never been. I even survived the great save corruption issues that arose from the last F4SE update...I try to look at load order and install order before I get into how many mods a person runs. My Fallout 4 runs just fine, BTW. 

Not trying to be rude here, just trying to point out if you're going to try helping someone, maybe be a bit more specific and don't rail on people when you don't have specifics yourself. It doesn't help anyone and just prolongs actually helping someone. ?

Cheers. 

4 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Dude. Come on.....you asked him for specifics, without specifying your own: 

If he's new to this, not sure...the least you could have done is thrown him a bone here...which log did you want? Papyrus? MO2? They won't know if you don't tell em. ;)

Okay, see...mod count is like, one of the last things I look at. Yes, there are folks who run large numbers of mods without a care in the world as to how they may conflict. But, mod count is not the be all/end all of trying to troubleshoot an issue. 

image.png.36fb249bdc0a1375dd169bcdbbdfc3a3.png

I mean, hell. By that logic, my 2 year old install should be broke af. It's not. Has never been. I even survived the great save corruption issues that arose from the last F4SE update...I try to look at load order and install order before I get into how many mods a person runs. My Fallout 4 runs just fine, BTW. 

Not trying to be rude here, just trying to point out if you're going to try helping someone, maybe be a bit more specific and don't rail on people when you don't have specifics yourself. It doesn't help anyone and just prolongs actually helping someone. ?

Cheers. 

Sometimes I am very helpfull. Appearantly this was one of the other times.

46 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Sounds like you're encountering the database bug. It's actually sort of well known, trouble is, you need to look to know where to find the solution. I had this same issue with DD awhile back, and it's been mostly solved by folks using this method. 

So, essentially you need to head over to page 50 of this thread. This links to a specific comment, which should explain the problem, and give you a solution. DD has some underlying issues that have never been resolved in how it stores things. This makes it appear like the game is crashing when you go to save, but in reality....the saving is just taking...a really long time. It's a known problem, that folks have solved...but if you don't know where to look on a 53 page file thread it can seem like a daunting issue. 

This should help you. Look at the post, download the two files, and place them properly. 

Thank you. I will try tomorrow and we'll see.

I dmit it's not always easy to find solutions in threads which have many and many page because even if i'm not too bad in english it's not my native language and believe we french people have a lot of difficulties with others languages^^.

Thank you for the help :)

Hi there. I've been having an issue downloading your mod through the link provided. It downloads exactly 4.5mb at 1% complete then I get an "error: failed to downloading, trying to resume" message which never goes away. I can't offer any logs because as of yet I can't even get access to the mod itself. I've tried resetting data on my browser, on my sight, checking my firewall settings, etc. As far as I can tell the issue is beyond my ability to fix. I was hoping for an alternate link through a different site or something similar to try and get around the issue. I loved the moved in Skyrim and I'd like to implement it into my newest fallout 4 load order. If you can provide any help it would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Thatorangeguy said:

Hi there. I've been having an issue downloading your mod through the link provided. It downloads exactly 4.5mb at 1% complete then I get an "error: failed to downloading, trying to resume" message which never goes away. I can't offer any logs because as of yet I can't even get access to the mod itself. I've tried resetting data on my browser, on my sight, checking my firewall settings, etc. As far as I can tell the issue is beyond my ability to fix. I was hoping for an alternate link through a different site or something similar to try and get around the issue. I loved the moved in Skyrim and I'd like to implement it into my newest fallout 4 load order. If you can provide any help it would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

Seems like megaupload is still causing issues. I have seen comments about it before, but I didn't really see any solutions. All I can think of is just to keep trying.

12 hours ago, NXTtrain said:

Since when is Mod Organizer 2 the same program as Fallout 4?

Also, with so many mods what makes you think it is DD that is crashing your game?

Sorry, I mingled the logs. Here is the good onePapyrus.0.log

I think it's dd because it crash only when i try to save after I create the restrain workbench

12 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Unfortunately it didn't fix. The game still crash when i try to save it

3 hours ago, coralys said:

Sorry, I mingled the logs. Here is the good onePapyrus.0.log

I think it's dd because it crash only when i try to save after I create the restrain workbench

I'm assuming here you've met all the requirements for installing DD, like having Torture Devices, etc

Well, from your log, looks like you have a number of things going on, including missing scripts. What I would do is, uninstall DD, RSE, F4SS, etc and get back to a stable game where you can save. Then, re-install them one at a time, launching the game each time to verify that things are installed correctly. Go back to a save you know is clean when doing so. 

Give that a whirl. 

What is the intended way to escape from armbinders and such?

They completely break the Pip-Boy, despite setting the mod to not remove it, and they don't let you pick up anything, even if you were able to find a key.

Playing on Survival, your game would basically be softlocked, if you don't have any solution of fudging things through the console, or losing a significant amount of time by loading a previous save.