On 12/4/2018 at 11:24 AM, Tron91 said:

Real Time. I have equipped DD to all my female settlers and female traders. Present count is about 400, last play-through I went well over 500 settlers equipped with 5 DD each and I was still able to save my game instantly.

No idea how you did that friend but for me still takes up to 5 mins to save and that's a bit overkill, anyway i will stop using this mod for awhile until the problem is fixed + i don't see any point of enslaving or using the mod on the player thanks.

It says in the description theres a tag system so you can make gags that don’t prevent speech so was wondering how do you do that? Is there a way for a beginner to figure that out so they can use the tag system to choose whay effects if any the gear will have?

Is there a mod that adds basic CBBE physics (not Cherry's) to bodyslide for the obvious items where larger boobs would still bounce around without having much support, such as nipple rings/clamps?  I use physics for my custom preset character and have to use DD manager to keep certain items from appearing on my character since there's no physics for those items. 

Don't mean to be a noob, but I have downloaded this mod, which I can tell you it works beautifully.  Just the timing of when I got hit with it... umm, I was locked in with a chastity, cuffs, and hobble skirt while I was sleeping in the cyro pod.... so... I have started a new game twice and same effect.

No pipboy, no keys, no weapons, no skills, … quite funny waiting for the radroaches to kill me... without disabling the mods till I get out of the pod, is there a way out?

Thanks much!

MrC

ScreenShot111.png

1 minute ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Don't mean to be a noob, but I have downloaded this mod, which I can tell you it works beautifully.  Just the timing of when I got hit with it... umm, I was locked in with a chastity, cuffs, and hobble skirt while I was sleeping in the cyro pod.... so... I have started a new game twice and same effect.

No pipboy, no keys, no weapons, no skills, … quite funny waiting for the radroaches to kill me... without disabling the mods till I get out of the pod, is there a way out?

Thanks much!

MrC

It's wise to not run ANY mods at all until you've existed the vault and done the first quest with Codsworth. Running mods before then can lead to troubles.

But if you absolutely insist on beginning from the vault then you're going to need to use the console (~) and find the restraints key in the list by typing in "help restraints 4" and using PgUp key to find the code for the restraints key. Then type in "player.additem xxxxxxx 1" The xxxxxxx represents the code for the restraints key and the 1 represents how many copies of the key you want to have added to your inventory. I think there might be more than one type of restraints key also for certain devices. So you have to use the right type of restraints key depending on the device. They should be in the list using "help restraints 4" ... But that's the only way out of the devices that early into the game.

I'd STRONGLY recommend starting a new game without using ANY mods at all until you've finished the very first quest with Codsworth in Sanctuary. At that point, make a save game and make a backup of that save game to store somewhere else on your computer. Then exist the game and mod away, building up your mod list slowly, and going back to test them for stability. 

46 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Thanks much!

MrC

Devious Devices by itself doesn't add any restraints automatically to your character.  It sounds like you also have Deviously Cursed Wasteland installed.  By default that starts a quest that causes you to wake up in restraints when you wake up in the cryo pod.

If you don't want this to happen, open the console and enter set dcw_enableBeltedQuest to 0.  You must do this before entering the Vault, i.e. while you are still in Sanctuary Hills before the bombs drop.

39 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Devious Devices by itself doesn't add any restraints automatically to your character.  It sounds like you also have Deviously Cursed Wasteland installed.  By default that starts a quest that causes you to wake up in restraints when you wake up in the cryo pod.

If you don't want this to happen, open the console and enter set dcw_enableBeltedQuest to 0.  You must do this before entering the Vault, i.e. while you are still in Sanctuary Hills before the bombs drop.

Yes, I do have that as well.  I missed the part where it starts the quest in the vault.  

Thanks both for responding.  

On 12/22/2018 at 8:33 PM, Malandar said:

mega is being garbage right now, is there any other way to download this? I get less than 50meg downloaded and the download fails.

I found out that if you leave the link open to mega after a few seconds or a few minutes, the download will resume, but I had tried several times and closed the window after downloading 25-50 megs each time so after I figured that out I got to 277 megs and then mega decided I had exceeded my download limit and cut me off for 5 and a half fucking hours, so mega is STILL garbage.

I saw it asked earlier but I never saw an answer.  Where is the DD config?  Need to be able to change frequency/probability of triggers.  The plugs trigger WAY too often, character literally doesn't stop moaning ever.  Rogg's config only allows you to disable certain devices from being equippable.  Skyrim version had an MCM menu to config this sort of thing.  Is there some reason this version doesn't have it?  Is there a config file in a subfolder somewhere?

18 hours ago, DaveTheAngryJew said:

I saw it asked earlier but I never saw an answer.  Where is the DD config?  Need to be able to change frequency/probability of triggers.  The plugs trigger WAY too often, character literally doesn't stop moaning ever.  Rogg's config only allows you to disable certain devices from being equippable.  Skyrim version had an MCM menu to config this sort of thing.  Is there some reason this version doesn't have it?  Is there a config file in a subfolder somewhere?

I believe it was somewhere else, But there is a mod somewhere on here called Deviously cursed menu that will enable you to do so

On 12/29/2018 at 7:32 AM, DaveTheAngryJew said:

On 12/30/2018 at 2:26 AM, Lillievela said:

I believe it was somewhere else, But there is a mod somewhere on here called Deviously cursed menu that will enable you to do so

A separate mod, yes:

works really nicely together with AAF Violate ?

I've a suggestion related to that, although given that the item management is separated in RDD mod above, I'm not sure how this would be best approached:

There's cases (AAF Violate as an example) where the key mechanism isn't an ideal solution.  Right now the device properties are pretty much hard-coded into devices themselves, and while this is fine when making custom devices, in the generic devices it limits their utility.  So I'm suggesting a setting that would allow treating the lockable restraints differently with options like:

- all keys function normally

- generic keys don't apply, specific and quest-flagged keys work normally

- generic and specific keys don't apply, quest-flagged keys work normally

and a separate setting:

- lockshield timer is increased by up to X hours, based on difficulty of 1) picking the lock 2) struggling out of restraints 3) greater of the two 4) static value

This would allow a "mandatory cool-off" for restraints, even if you have the key, but also - by disabling the keys - change all the regular locks into timer locks, optionally based on restraint difficulty (you could still try to struggle/cut out of the restraints - although an option to either set a global adjustment for the difficulty, or to put escape options behind the shield too, might be a nice addition too).

Looking at the code, this shouldn't be terribly difficult to implement.  Alternately, these settings could be left for the mod that utilizes the framework, in which case a function to call for setting these per-item (so different mods wouldn't end up in conflict, and could utilize same items for different effect) would be useful.

Hello, i don't know if i have done anything wrong but there is no kimy in the memory den and also no restraint workbench as if this mod isn't installed. The only mods i have installed are this one here and all the requirements for it. Thats all. My game is the game of the year edition on steam. could anyone help me please?

4 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

Hello, i don't know if i have done anything wrong but there is no kimy in the memory den and also no restraint workbench as if this mod isn't installed. The only mods i have installed are this one here and all the requirements for it. Thats all. My game is the game of the year edition on steam. could anyone help me please?

Are the files enabled in your mod manager? That's kind of what this sounds like.

25 minutes ago, Wonko486 said:

Are the files enabled in your mod manager? That's kind of what this sounds like.

Well yes. I installed them via Nexus mod manager. All esp and esm files are active. I have no experience on fallout . Most of the time i play skyrim and i never run into such problems on that game.

here is my ultra short load order:

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
Devious Devices.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
Vault Meat Paintings.esp=1
Zipsuit.esp=1
Pipboy Zero.esp=1

22 minutes ago, SugarBrown said:

Unfortunately I can not find a download link ... can you please give me one?

Do you mean this mod? It is on the first page on view file / then on download file. There is nothing written but when you click on it you go on the mega internet site. there you can download it. sorry, my english is not very good.

i read a few of the other posts and it seems that i am the only one who has the problem that this mod doesnt work at all. But it is not only this mod, all of my few mods doesnt work. only the vault meat painting are working. before i installed the steam version, all mods work. i only buyed it because of the dlc, because i needed them for this mod to work. but now not a single mod seems to work. strange..