• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Is there a way to change the settings for struggling and lockpicking?

I know about the consol command to set the difficult for lockpicking (and struggling?) between 1 and 9.

1 seems to be the hardest and 9 the easiest. Is that correct?

Does this affect the chance of the lock jamming?

I've read that Struggling and lockpicking is tied to intellligence. Is it possible to change it to a different attribute?

My char has 10 points intelligence (Intellectual Slut ;)).

I'd like to change the chances of failling struggling and lockpicking, as well as the chance that none of both is possible anymore.

Thanks for any help :)

PS: I tried finding the values in the *.esm, but failed :)

Is there fraud in it? What is the key to the keys, if not fraud? 500 is a key ... well ... it's cheating! 

Ebben van csalás is beépítve? A kulcsok lenyúlása mi más lehet, ha nem csalás? 500 egy kulcs... hát... ez csaló!

Spoiler

924110186_Fallout42019-03-0523-52-25-08.jpg.8b0e96707e77ba8e8e53ce812b3b56f4.jpg

The white latex curb dress does not appear in the game. Other, yes.

A fehér latex megfékező ruha nem jelenik meg a játékban.  Más egyéb, igen.

Spoiler

2014652367_Fallout42019-03-0523-26-29-13.jpg.0e17c2f8361ee42b6dcde5d97111ff95.jpg

On 3/5/2019 at 11:38 AM, Ravecreator said:

Hello.

Is there a way to change the settings for struggling and lockpicking?

I know about the consol command to set the difficult for lockpicking (and struggling?) between 1 and 9.

1 seems to be the hardest and 9 the easiest. Is that correct?

Does this affect the chance of the lock jamming?

I've read that Struggling and lockpicking is tied to intellligence. Is it possible to change it to a different attribute?

My char has 10 points intelligence (Intellectual Slut ;)).

I'd like to change the chances of failling struggling and lockpicking, as well as the chance that none of both is possible anymore.

Thanks for any help :)

PS: I tried finding the values in the *.esm, but failed :)

The chances are specific to the device. It is several of the keywords added to the armors. If you want changes you will have to do every item yourself.

On 3/6/2019 at 2:19 PM, csacskamacska said:

Is there fraud in it? What is the key to the keys, if not fraud? 500 is a key ... well ... it's cheating! 

Ebben van csalás is beépítve? A kulcsok lenyúlása mi más lehet, ha nem csalás? 500 egy kulcs... hát... ez csaló!

Reveal hidden contents

924110186_Fallout42019-03-0523-52-25-08.jpg.8b0e96707e77ba8e8e53ce812b3b56f4.jpg

The "white" latex curb dress does not appear in the game. Other, yes.

A fehér latex megfékező ruha nem jelenik meg a játékban.  Más egyéb, igen.

Reveal hidden contents

2014652367_Fallout42019-03-0523-26-29-13.jpg.0e17c2f8361ee42b6dcde5d97111ff95.jpg

184424987_Fallout42019-03-0623-30-48-96.jpg.769f625376028fa906ac81eb65afcff5.jpg

I have a slight problem.  My PC has hit the intelligence cap and the numbers have reversed.  Intelligence granting items such as Road Goggles take her intelligence from -1 to -2 and drinking wont lower it enough to smarten her up. ???

Any suggestions on how to remove the DD items?  Clicked the keys for ever and tried to click the DD items forever.  Is she too dumb to ever be free?? 

Side question do I click the keys or the DD item/s or am I missing something or do
I have  the wrong keys  

Lock picking is maxed, normal Int is 7 before any modifiers

So the items are quest items from AAF Violate and the keys from the bodies of my assailants and they do not work 

Phew 61.9 mb's

2 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

I have a slight problem.  My PC has hit the intelligence cap and the numbers have reversed.  Intelligence granting items such as Road Goggles take her intelligence from -1 to -2 and drinking wont lower it enough to smarten her up. ???

Any suggestions on how to remove the DD items?  Clicked the keys for ever and tried to click the DD items forever.  Is she too dumb to ever be free?? 

Side question do I click the keys or the DD item/s or am I missing something or do I have  the wrong keys? 

Lock picking is maxed, normal Int is 7 before any modifiers

Not sure if the two things are related, but:

Based on your video, your INT is 1, not -1.  The (-) in front of it just indicates that you have a debuff, just like (+) indicates a buff.

Normally, to remove DD devices, you click on them in inventory and a menu comes up allowing you to pick whether to Unlock, Try to Escape, etc.  Is that not happening?

As far as keys, there are two different ones.  The Restraints key is for most restraints, the Chastity key is for chastitiy belts, plugs, and similar.  There is also a special key for quest-related special items.

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Not sure if the two things are related, but:

Based on your video, your INT is 1, not -1.  The (-) in front of it just indicates that you have a debuff, just like (+) indicates a buff.

Normally, to remove DD devices, you click on them in inventory and a menu comes up allowing you to pick whether to Unlock, Try to Escape, etc.  Is that not happening?

As far as keys, there are two different ones.  The Restraints key is for most restraints, the Chastity key is for chastitiy belts, plugs, and similar.  There is also a special key for quest-related special items.

Shit then I have a -9 Int debuff/s somehow as 7 base + willpower buff of 3  = 10

Any suggestions on how to get the menu to pop up? Wait I might know.  Time after time I've had to reorder and rebuild my install order.  DD has not been removed (sooo many items to build in Bodyslide) so it's probably waaay too deep (that's what she said) with not just all of aaf pilled on top, but dozens of new mods too

Edit: Just to clarify I only need DD for this menu?

Okay so after that was done (only one Blue screen from trying to build all the DD items at the same time) I was able to remove the collar and the dress. ... But on my unnecessary journey to good neighbor Covenant wasn't happy about me walking in (first image) and so I ended up in some new "gear" (second Image).

My question is do old keys solve new "problems" or do I need to destroy Covenant for the correct keys/go to good neighbor?  I still have the Chasity Keys from pipers 'gear' and Ms. Anna is currently 'excited' by her two newest accessories

Spoiler

image.png.c855515a1deb623fd63183af5e2a42a9.png

image.png.4d544c0e9fb8ffac05542178829581a8.png

If you still have the keys in your inventory they should work on these new devices.  Otherwise you would need to find other ones.

I have to say, I'd be concerned if my machine were BSOD'ing from building meshes in Bodyslide.  You might want to check your cooling and/or ease back on the overclocking if you are doing that.

Help!!

So I can't get my restraints off and plugs out.  I even used console to give me keys.  I added DCW so I could use Devious Menu(It won't work without DCW) and there is no lockpicking mini game.  I even uninstalled DEF just in case it was hiding the mini game.

Any suggestions?

On 1/16/2019 at 10:27 AM, NXTtrain said:

DD does NOT have an MCM by itself, so you either have to set it using the console or use my mcm for DD and DCW:

Devious Menu.7z 1.27 kB · 69 downloads

The console method is explained in the first post.

Um question does Devious Menu require DCM to give me the lock picking mini game?  I have DD, DCW and Devious Menu, but there is no lock picking mini game.

1 hour ago, GoldenRain said:

Um question does Devious Menu require DCM to give me the lock picking mini game?  I have DD, DCW and Devious Menu, but there is no lock picking mini game.

There is no lock pick mini game.
You get a popup letting  you choose to pick, struggle, cut, inspect, repair or do nothing.
Just click on the equipped item and you'll get a popup.

Every time I try to equip/ de equip a device no menu is shown, this means I have no way of removing any device. I tried to remove most of my mods and start a fresh save just to see if there was a mod conflicting with devious devices, it seems unlikely this is the case but I've posted a picture of my load order just to make sure. Does anyone know how to fix this problem so I can get the menu up? Thanks.

Untitled.png

On 3/23/2019 at 11:03 PM, izzyknows said:

There is no lock pick mini game.
You get a popup letting  you choose to pick, struggle, cut, inspect, repair or do nothing.
Just click on the equipped item and you'll get a popup.

There is no pop up either!  The items are DD applied from assailants through AAF Violate.  Keys from their bodies, bought keys, console spawned keys none of that works nor gives me any pop up.  

I Uninstalled except now I can't walk.  Back on page 13 someone had the same problem and I have yet to find the the answer that I had found a long time ago and know is some where between page 13 and page 55 that will allow me to walk again

3 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

There is no pop up either!  The items are DD applied from assailants through AAF Violate.  Keys from their bodies, bought keys, console spawned keys none of that works nor gives me any pop up.  

I Uninstalled except now I can't walk.  Back on page 13 someone had the same problem and I have yet to find the the answer that I had found a long time ago and know is some where between page 13 and page 55 that will allow me to walk again

run..

dumpinputenablelayers

find the DD layer/s number

run

resetinputenablelayer # (# being the DD layer)

You can also brute force by using

player.unequipall

then

player.additem 21b3b (re adds the pip boy)

5 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

6 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

run..

I'd like to take the time to point out In Game ESP Explorer. It is invaluable, especially when dealing with a cranky DD. 

On 10/29/2018 at 9:36 PM, wdaigle said:

Does anyone know the % chance of picking locks.  How am I supposed to remove these shackles?  I've tried dozens of times with difficult set to 0.

If the answer is that I'm not supposed to remove them... are you saying I have to discover Goodneightbor?  Should I not activate DD until I've bought some keys?  That there is no way to get out of it without a key?  If so, that's not fun.

20181029212820_1.jpg.30940ee8b092806325c6998a1f306136.jpgI

Ah so this is the pop up I should be looking for.  Now question is this the standard pop up or is it from Devious Menu/Devious Cursed Menu?

37 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

Ah so this is the pop up I should be looking for.  Now question is this the standard pop up or is it from Devious Menu/Devious Cursed Menu?

If it is the devious wasteland mcm menu I use, the skill should be 9 for easier. 0 would make it hard.  Plus some of those you need the higher lock picking skills in the skills tree. Just like unlocking containers. 

Okay sooo if I have NO pop up when using ONLY DD is there a chance those items will come off?
PS I have keys.  I unzipped the file to see that waiting nor sleeping affect the wait time.

So second question is how long do I have to wait between attempts? (couldn't find that info from the unzipped file doc)
Follow up question do all equipped devices share the same timer.

The devices are from Violate and Ego says that all devices applied from AAF Violate are generic devices so normal DD info should work as normal

I have to admit... I am lost as to what you are even talking about... file documents or whatever?  I don't get it.  Are you saying you have devious devices and not devious wasteland?

I have my pics attached... if you are not using devious wasteland than the MCM I am using won't work for you.... soooo... 

ScreenShot5.png.ed0469527cb076906d4b73643b16c80e.png

ScreenShot7.png.9d8e575933a3a3a11bdcd92a02833855.png

ScreenShot8.png.05bd603f9d5f71d095fd439055a3c854.png

ScreenShot9.png.757ec265c7ec2a4426c659a887ec6dcc.png

With Devious Wasteland, I didn't know how this is just for devious devices... I thought everyone used Devious Wasteland... guess not.  This is like me using DLC and you sitting with the base game.

Maybe someone has some help for just devious devices... wasteland isn't even about this thread... My apologies to the DD mod author... 

John

PS - haha, yes, I am key and restraint farming at the moment!  Because I have the zapping slave collar and I can't find a key yet.  And my PC is cold... :)