2 hours ago, Wasabi Ice Cream said:

What is the intended way to escape from armbinders and such?

They completely break the Pip-Boy, despite setting the mod to not remove it, and they don't let you pick up anything, even if you were able to find a key.

Playing on Survival, your game would basically be softlocked, if you don't have any solution of fudging things through the console, or losing a significant amount of time by loading a previous save.

The only thing not blocked from being picked up is the keys. Also, DD by itself should never unequip the pipboy, however things like AAF can do so and leave you without a pipboy. Maybe have a look at your mod list and see if there are any other mods that might unequip the pipboy.

Sidenote: There are console enablers for survival, which are highly recommended if running with not entirely stable mods. Or Bethesda games in general...

Hello,

Loving the mod, discovering lots of stuff all the time, which is exciting (no sarcasm)!

Today, encountered a problem with Restrictive Boots. When wearing them and switching to first person + crouching, the screen becomes blocked with... whatever that is. I have tried removing body in outfit studio, changing character looks, equipping different stuff with it. Removing the Body slot tag "fixes" it, so the problem is likely there (but it's not a solution since it messes up the clipping with the boots themselves).

I tried looking up the problem but the search is unfruitful. Disabling recently installed stuff also didn't help.

Thank you

20190125083143_1.jpg

20190125083150_1.jpg

Still looking for any form of resolve to my previous post about the download link for this mod being broken. I've messaged the creator and was told to come here. And as much as I'd like to just keep trying and hoping it works, like the only comment my previous post suggested.. I'd very much prefer to get some feedback regarding some sort of alternate download link or a reason as to why the link is not working. Again, I like this mod. I'd like to add it to my load order but I've received little to no help in actually coming up with a solution. Any meaningful feedback would be very much appreciated. 

17 hours ago, Wasabi Ice Cream said:

What is the intended way to escape from armbinders and such?

They completely break the Pip-Boy, despite setting the mod to not remove it, and they don't let you pick up anything, even if you were able to find a key.

Playing on Survival, your game would basically be softlocked, if you don't have any solution of fudging things through the console, or losing a significant amount of time by loading a previous save.

Ya need

and it's one required mod 

With the SH mod you can spend willpower to break restraints.  The SA mod allows you to gain/lose Willpower.  MCM is how you set everything up and you can set "break restraints" to a hotkey so your pipeboy won't be required  :)  Otherwise you have to go to Goodneighbor.. ..  or so I've heard.  I have yet to go there to find out if you can actually pay to have that stuff removed... No caps equals no removal so if you got robbed weeeell.  Better get SH

On 1/24/2019 at 1:38 PM, WandererZero said:

I'm assuming here you've met all the requirements for installing DD, like having Torture Devices, etc

Well, from your log, looks like you have a number of things going on, including missing scripts. What I would do is, uninstall DD, RSE, F4SS, etc and get back to a stable game where you can save. Then, re-install them one at a time, launching the game each time to verify that things are installed correctly. Go back to a save you know is clean when doing so. 

Give that a whirl. 

Issue resolved: I removed all mods and re-installed them. No problem until installing DD (even the bugged save worked). When I installed DD crashes came back.

So I have an idea : I downloaded DD again and reinstalled it. And then, it worked, no more crash.
So in fact it was more a download problem than dd itself.

Thanks for the help :)

19 hours ago, Thatorangeguy said:

Still looking for any form of resolve to my previous post about the download link for this mod being broken. I've messaged the creator and was told to come here. And as much as I'd like to just keep trying and hoping it works, like the only comment my previous post suggested.. I'd very much prefer to get some feedback regarding some sort of alternate download link or a reason as to why the link is not working. Again, I like this mod. I'd like to add it to my load order but I've received little to no help in actually coming up with a solution. Any meaningful feedback would be very much appreciated. 

I am also having this issue, with the download stopping at 4.5MB.

Spoiler

oknowthisisepic.jpg

On 1/25/2019 at 7:21 PM, GoldenRain said:

Ya need

and it's one required mod 

With the SH mod you can spend willpower to break restraints.  The SA mod allows you to gain/lose Willpower.  MCM is how you set everything up and you can set "break restraints" to a hotkey so your pipeboy won't be required  :)  Otherwise you have to go to Goodneighbor.. ..  or so I've heard.  I have yet to go there to find out if you can actually pay to have that stuff removed... No caps equals no removal so if you got robbed weeeell.  Better get SH

I am using them and have never been given an option to break free with Willpower.  How do you spend Willpower to break restraints?

3 hours ago, Yazour said:

I am using them and have never been given an option to break free with Willpower.  How do you spend Willpower to break restraints?

Fuck my bad that's a feature not yet added.  RES Karma has that, but without the willpower and I spent 10 minutes trying to no avail

Hi there,

Did the Event OnRaceSwitchComplete() used in your script

Scriptname DD:DD_PlayerRefScript extends ReferenceAlias

really fires ?

In my own Referencealias script for the player the event never fires, but maybe there is a trick or something I have forgotten.

For now I use a workaround like this:

Event OnSit (ObjectReference akFurniture)

if (akFurniture.HasKeyword (FurnitureTypePowerArmor))
         ; works but is not so nice

; code placed here
      endif
   endEvent

On 12/2/2018 at 5:06 AM, Tron91 said:

You can save, but it might take around 15 minutes to 1 hour. Best practice is to try saving after waiting around 10 minutes from the last DD equip. I have modified some scripts, which I can provide. Reduces a lot of this non-saving feature.

Copy the two files to "Data\scripts\DD" folder, after making a backup of the overwritten files.

These two files will also get rid of the "Database is full!" error.

DD_Library.pex

DD_RestraintScript.pex

I've not yet run into that problem, nevertheless can you upload the modified source too ?

(I use modified versions of the original scripts)

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:00 AM, slvsaris said:

I have a few NPCs and one companion hopping everywhere (I removed the restraints) I tried using the caf command, but that only works for a few moments.  Seems that something still thinks these NPCs are still bound, so reasserts the bound animations.

This error is caused by improper removal of the item from the NPC or companion. To fix this, you need to get a copy of the device they were wearing - not the actual copy, but the same thing (for example: if they were wearing a "silver chain harness", that's what you need to put on them again). 

Equip the device on them using the [T] key. Exit inventory and verify they are equipped.

Re-enter their inventory. point at the item, and un-equip using the [T] key. DO NOT un-equip by just clicking on it to move it to your inventory. 

When you un-equip the device, a new entry will appear at the top of their inventory telling you to un-equip this line before exiting. Point at the line and use the [T} key on it.  It will clear, and you should be able to remove the devise from their inventory or just exit if want to let them keep it. They should now be behaving normally.

ALWAYS un-equip devices with the [T] key, and ALWAYS un-equip that info line before exiting their inventory.

sorry kimmy i do not have a the Papyrus log  i am still learning some of fallout 4 but so far i have had to start over cause when i get equipped with the mits takes the place of my pipboy and the game wont re add the pipboy and i tried to console command it 2 times, but they just pop right back off is there a work around for this?

6 minutes ago, Katie schnurr said:

sorry kimmy i do not have a the log thing  i am still learning some of fallout 4 but so far i have had to start over cause when i get equipped with the mits takes the place of my pipboy and the game wont re add the pipboy and i tried to console command it 2 times, but they just pop right back off is there a work around for this?

Use this command in the console:

14.openactorcontainer 1

Then, in the RIGHT (!) list find the mittens and use the UNEQUIP button. By default this is mapped to the T.

DON'T try to trade, that won't work properly. 

PS: You can still add the keys to your inventory even if wearing mittens. That will make escaping a lot easier.

3 minutes ago, NXTtrain said:

Use this command in the console:

14.openactorcontainer 1

Then, in the RIGHT (!) list find the mittens and use the UNEQUIP button. By default this is mapped to the T.

DON'T try to trade, that won't work properly. 

thanks ill try that in this go through i was off clearing my saves to start over and sorry i had took off to do that usualy im not lucky enough to get awncers so i tend to start over a lot

20 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

The dress does not appear. I've already tried everything I had in mind. Nothing.  

hmm ... here deed the program when I got the "invisible" dress...

You can't go out because the elevator is up. The system is closed.

1675759981_Fallout42019-02-1615-13-19-08.jpg.c14a85fdc756e3076b5687a722d7faff.jpg

Someone forgot to use bodyslide. Also, DCW's combat surrender isn't the best.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:14 PM, NXTtrain said:

bodyslide

...great. This is how I first install it next to the body... hair, dress. But there may be a problem. Maybe you need to upgrade? This is only the case with latex dress. 

I quickly searched the map, because he puts me back and forth. The battle surrender can be problematic every creature is attacking... 

Put on device or not. There are also problems with the key. The manipulated locktreats a specific device. The collar does not open with the target key. I tried it 4x.

hmm. no latex suits... other there are

66878026_Fallout42019-02-1619-16-00-19.jpg.6e38c36ff0352a9370725e9843c152d7.jpg