Absolutely love this mod as well as the Deviously Cursed Wasteland... where before I wouldn't care to open containers in the game, I find myself exploring once again.

Having said this, the setting of the devices probability and on/off for certain items, doesn't work.  I shut off the items that even going to kimmy for keys doesn't solve, can't pick etc... or the ones that I can't reach and no one helps to unlock me... or the mittens that takes away my pipboy… helpless and needing to find ways to unlock is one thing, no solution obvious or ways tried.... 

Would love to see a deeper integration within the mods integrating it.  It is a must have.

BTW - I actually played the mission through to the unlocking of the belt with the doctor... to the one who made this mod, it is a sad ending... very somber.  Reflective... I …. hope this isn't based on a true story.

It is worth your while to play it through - realize it borks the game.... but on a new game just to play the mission, worth it.  I appreciate the storyline and the work / thought behind it all.

John

On 12/31/2018 at 11:10 PM, Lillievela said:

I was actually thinking of Deviously cursed menu, Its really good for the MCM type, though it takes some working around to install with NMM ( just get the folder out and manually install, without the meta.ini)

That's precisely what i was looking for, but it actually doesn't have a config for the thing I want to change.  Skyrim versions of DD could increase/decrease/disable the frequency of the vibration/discomfort messages and animations caused by wearing devices.  Its possible this was perhaps handled through SexlabAroused, and since there's no FO4 equivalent for aroused maybe this isn't possible.  But you'd have to think that if DD is triggering sounds and animations, there's a config somewhere that defines how frequently it should do that.  All I want is to be able to wear plugs/other devices, and not get a notification pop up and a character moan triggering literally every 20 seconds.

1 hour ago, DaveTheAngryJew said:

That's precisely what i was looking for, but it actually doesn't have a config for the thing I want to change.  Skyrim versions of DD could increase/decrease/disable the frequency of the vibration/discomfort messages and animations caused by wearing devices.  Its possible this was perhaps handled through SexlabAroused, and since there's no FO4 equivalent for aroused maybe this isn't possible.  But you'd have to think that if DD is triggering sounds and animations, there's a config somewhere that defines how frequently it should do that.  All I want is to be able to wear plugs/other devices, and not get a notification pop up and a character moan triggering literally every 20 seconds.

If it's the "your plug is stimulating you" event, by default that's set in DD, it should happen at random every 15-120 seconds - so sometimes only 15 second break, sometimes up to two minutes (and that's the start time, so the actual "event" happens during the wait time for the next).  I think if you have two plugs on, they both add their own timer, and if they try to overlap, the next one is deferred by 30 seconds - which most likely is going to put you into almost constant 10-30 second cycle.  With the way it's handled in the code, I don't know if there's any reasonable way to make it adjustable, short of just editing and recompiling that script with different values.

I don't think they were designed for permanent wear, they were built to torment you. ?  Although I did find it perversely amusing clearing a bandit nest while gagged, with a plug locked in. ?

On 1/2/2019 at 6:24 PM, reikiri said:

If it's the "your plug is stimulating you" event, by default that's set in DD, it should happen at random every 15-120 seconds - so sometimes only 15 second break, sometimes up to two minutes (and that's the start time, so the actual "event" happens during the wait time for the next).  I think if you have two plugs on, they both add their own timer, and if they try to overlap, the next one is deferred by 30 seconds - which most likely is going to put you into almost constant 10-30 second cycle.  With the way it's handled in the code, I don't know if there's any reasonable way to make it adjustable, short of just editing and recompiling that script with different values.

I don't think they were designed for permanent wear, they were built to torment you. ?  Although I did find it perversely amusing clearing a bandit nest while gagged, with a plug locked in. ?

Yes that's the event in question. And in my case it's only the one plug.  But in any case, I am resigned to the idea that it's probably not going to be adjustable.  If I wanted it to just -never- happen I suppose could just remove that event script from the mod files, but maybe I'll just move on with my life lol.

3 hours ago, DaveTheAngryJew said:

Yes that's the event in question. And in my case it's only the one plug.  But in any case, I am resigned to the idea that it's probably not going to be adjustable.  If I wanted it to just -never- happen I suppose could just remove that event script from the mod files, but maybe I'll just move on with my life lol.

Removing the script would probably hit you with papyrus errors, not a very good thing to do.

Try something like this, it should reduce it to random between 6-30 minutes.  Source code's included, the original line is commented out, it's just a dirty hack to replace the default values by 360 (6 minutes) and 1800 (30 minutes).  Obviously will only ever work with the current 2.0 version, and you'll have to rename the .pex file to replace the original (or make your own version with different times, and recompile the source) - I left at least that much manual work so no one should break a different version of mod by blindly copying it in.

fewer_vibrates_DD_2.0_only.zip

23 hours ago, horcruxz1 said:

there's tentacle monster in bodyslide, how to make them in game?

You would need to add some new devices to the .esm or make your own .esp. By default they probably only exist as leftovers from the skyrim version. It's only models, no code, you need to add that yourself.

On 1/2/2019 at 7:23 AM, Schalli1980 said:

i read a few of the other posts and it seems that i am the only one who has the problem that this mod doesnt work at all. But it is not only this mod, all of my few mods doesnt work. only the vault meat painting are working. before i installed the steam version, all mods work. i only buyed it because of the dlc, because i needed them for this mod to work. but now not a single mod seems to work. strange..

It's a problem I've had but with other mods. Usually they wound up turned off in the game itself, so check the load order in the in-game menu and see if their active there.

23 hours ago, NXTtrain said:

You would need to add some new devices to the .esm or make your own .esp. By default they probably only exist as leftovers from the skyrim version. It's only models, no code, you need to add that yourself.

welp shit, but do you know anyone who can get it to working? cause I don't understand how to make my own esp

It's relatively easy using FO4Edit, available on Nexus. I can get it done, probably in like 1 hour, but I am still in the process of building up a good load order. And you need a load order to use FO4Edit. Maybe I'll finish it later today and get a first version available.

5 hours ago, hella babeli said:

Sorry for the stupid question: can I make NPCs wear Devices? and how do I do that? 

You would need to access the NPC's inventory and then equip the item(s). It's easy for settlers and companions because it's a built in function and all you have to do is trade with them, (I like turning Piper into my little bondage bunny. :) ) but others (like diamond city residents.) you would need either a god item which opens inventory, or the console commands.

Please note: Some of latex dresses and bikinis don't work at all on NPCs, as in "will not equip" and not "equipped but invisible body". Arm Binders will be largely decorative as the idle animations will just clip through them. Anything that binds NPC hands specifically will cause the NPC to revert to default clothes and remove all bondage devices (It's still in their inventory, just not equipped.) and in the case of settlers, leg bindings will cause them to wander off out of the settlement. Their work is still being counted as done, so you don't lose production, but off they go. This is all personal experience, so your mileage may vary. Restrictive gloves (the long ones with the fingers on them, not the bondage mittens.), corsets, mask of all kinds, gags, hoods, all flavours of vibes and plugs, and chastity belts all seem to work perfectly without interference, but there is also no effects or animations associated with them: so looks pretty, but not much else.

Lastly: Gags WILL prevent you from speaking to the settler/companion. So make sure you don't want to talk to them again, or have that god device to access inventory ready if you need something.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:36 PM, Wonko486 said:

You would need to access the NPC's inventory and then equip the item(s). It's easy for settlers and companions because it's a built in function and all you have to do is trade with them, (I like turning Piper into my little bondage bunny. :) ) but others (like diamond city residents.) you would need either a god item which opens inventory, or the console commands.

Please note: Some of latex dresses and bikinis don't work at all on NPCs, as in "will not equip" and not "equipped but invisible body". Arm Binders will be largely decorative as the idle animations will just clip through them. Anything that binds NPC hands specifically will cause the NPC to revert to default clothes and remove all bondage devices (It's still in their inventory, just not equipped.) and in the case of settlers, leg bindings will cause them to wander off out of the settlement. Their work is still being counted as done, so you don't lose production, but off they go. This is all personal experience, so your mileage may vary. Restrictive gloves (the long ones with the fingers on them, not the bondage mittens.), corsets, mask of all kinds, gags, hoods, all flavours of vibes and plugs, and chastity belts all seem to work perfectly without interference, but there is also no effects or animations associated with them: so looks pretty, but not much else.

Lastly: Gags WILL prevent you from speaking to the settler/companion. So make sure you don't want to talk to them again, or have that god device to access inventory ready if you need something.

Yup, this is pretty much my experience as well (including Piper, heheh) but the thing with the Latex Bikini dresses downs me out, since they USED to work.

At some point they just stopped working - the "T" button to wear the item (on PC) no longer appears.

This happened not recently, like maybe almost a year ago...?

It's a shame really, since all the ladies look great in the outfits! I did find one rare old photo of our friend Piper in fact...

Cheers

ScreenShot162.png

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:23 AM, Schalli1980 said:

i read a few of the other posts and it seems that i am the only one who has the problem that this mod doesnt work at all. But it is not only this mod, all of my few mods doesnt work. only the vault meat painting are working. before i installed the steam version, all mods work. i only buyed it because of the dlc, because i needed them for this mod to work. but now not a single mod seems to work. strange..

Schalli what's up, do you have everything now running okay?

I open the game's menu and 'log in' to their Mod thing, simply to access what they call Load Order...

But I use LOOT the load order optimization tool - so what they call Load Order I call enabling or disabling the mods!

There is also a manual way (in an .ini file that is created) to edit which mods are enabled or disabled, by placing an asterisk beside. But that is the hard way, LoL.

I also run the latest Unofficial FO4 Patch. It's a good thing.

Arthmoor and I go way back to Oblivion days. He's a good man, he has given the community a lot.

I have found, fellow Devious Devices users, that updating to the latest Armor Keywords package really changed my game.

I was hoping it might fix up a few small DD issues heheh (see above) but it didn't.

However I can now change a Red Leather Collar for example into White or Black... kewl.

Anyway I do everything manually, it's easy (no Mod Managers).

Enable/disable from the game menu. Ignore the Load Order here - it does not always display what LOOT decides.

Run LOOT. It's a great tool because (apart from load order) it sometimes has complaints about this or that...

Calling things to your attention.

Of course, what else...? You need all Kimy's requirements and run the BodySlide clothing thing etc.

Let us know if you get it working.

@Wonko486

I found another old photo. It seems to put like pantyhose on them... which I can really appreciate (leg man LoL)

L8R

ScreenShot161.png

7 hours ago, MegaGryphon said:

Run LOOT. It's a great tool because (apart from load order) it sometimes has complaints about this or that...

For me, on FO4 in particular, LOOT basically destroys the load order.  If I run it, things just won't work.  It may be ok if you have only a handful of mods, but a load order with over 100 esm/esp files.. nope.  In the end, it takes some effort to arrange the load order manually (I use MO2 which makes it a lot easier for me), and you have to actually know what you're doing - but in the end it can give you a stable game, and for me it's worth it.

On 1/1/2019 at 8:12 AM, Schalli1980 said:

Hello, i don't know if i have done anything wrong but there is no kimy in the memory den and also no restraint workbench as if this mod isn't installed. The only mods i have installed are this one here and all the requirements for it. Thats all. My game is the game of the year edition on steam. could anyone help me please?

Dude! I figured it out! You've got devious devices installed, but kimy and the workbench are installed with "deviously cursed wasteland!" Devious devices are just a common themed resource to allow others to make mods which exploit it. You need to install the Deviously Cursed wasteland mod. And Seriously: follow the instructions in there carefully. Installation is easy, but the combat surrender is sometimes broken in the beginning, and there is NO MCM menu to make it easier to adjust parameters.

5 hours ago, hodni said:

whenever I equip an armbinder or straightjacket my pip-pad becomes invisible in first person view and I couldnt unequip the restraints. It says I can't equip it with sealed hands. How do I fix this? :)

Use the console and type player.openactorcontainer 1. In the right pane you can unequip the restraint (If you have the keys...).

As to why the problem happens, it probably has to do with the pipboy hider function of DD and the effect applied while wearing those restraints. The effect includes the inability to equip other clothing and inability to add anything other than keys to the player inventory.

1 hour ago, NXTtrain said:

Use the console and type player.openactorcontainer 1. In the right pane you can unequip the restraint (If you have the keys...).

As to why the problem happens, it probably has to do with the pipboy hider function of DD and the effect applied while wearing those restraints. The effect includes the inability to equip other clothing and inability to add anything other than keys to the player inventory.

ah much thanks

4 hours ago, NXTtrain said:

Vanilla game has a glitch where you can lose the pipboy. Or CWSS after taking a shower.

I made a bat file to re-equip the pipboy.  Especially when even exiting the vault the 1st time it's missing.  

Just Google missing pipboy and they will give you the console command and ID #.

It's a workaround, or open the container.  

But for me, if I dont have the keys, how do I eat and drink without pipboy?  In these cases, I have to have high lock picking and hope I roll the success chance.

Would be nice if you could use a companion to help you out....

John

6 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Vanilla game has a glitch where you can lose the pipboy. Or CWSS after taking a shower.

I made a bat file to re-equip the pipboy.  Especially when even exiting the vault the 1st time it's missing.  

Just Google missing pipboy and they will give you the console command and ID #.

It's a workaround, or open the container.  

But for me, if I dont have the keys, how do I eat and drink without pipboy?  In these cases, I have to have high lock picking and hope I roll the success chance.

Would be nice if you could use a companion to help you out....

John

Too bad that armbinders, mittens and straightjackets even stop pipboys from being equiped. Also, the difficulty modifier can help with getting out, just set it to 9. Or you just use the console to give yourself keys...