On 3/28/2020 at 4:08 AM, ASlySpyDuo said:

Since it's kinda obvious that I had a hand in this too, I suppose it's only fair for me to demonstrate what can be done with these so here's some "leftovers" and other extras that didn't make it to the mod images.

SharktitsV2fix.png

Hide contents

Maneater9.jpg

Starfish4.jpg

ZulashiUGnood.jpg

NoIdea.jpg

Starfish9.jpg

Starfish2.jpg

Shirteater.jpg

Good stuff, go get 'em while they are hot!

If it isn’t any trouble, could you port this over to console? I’d love to use this mod!

7 hours ago, Leggo_bro said:

If it isn’t any trouble, could you port this over to console? I’d love to use this mod!

And what mod would that be? If you mean the overlays, no, because they need racemenu and racemenu needs SKSE and its own SKSE plugins which is not something consoles allow.

17 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

And what mod would that be? If you mean the overlays, no, because they need racemenu and racemenu needs SKSE and its own SKSE plugins which is not something consoles allow.

More AMELIA pics when?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"What I plan to do? Nothing more than what I want. But you more so wonder why I want the ship you mention these bandits apparently have. Well, that suggests you are as blind as people have taken me for. A ship is valuable. The notion of one that only requires taking it, well, my race is not unfamilar with piracy. Though I would be correct in saying that with enough gold lining your pockets, such a thing is naught but a bit of trivia to you, and something you will not pursue further, yes? Then, good day."

TitleImage2.png.a8005515c27114c481264a852e8d528d.png

"Wrong ship, clearly. The rumors suggested something much more grand than this. NOW TALK. You do not want to find out what happens if you don't........Ah, I see.

I'll not bore you with the details. I'm sure you've seen this story countless times.

Mediation1.png.36afe7872c65b9fe2d917a227dfb061b.png

"I keep thinking how many times I've been asked the religion question. Most often, it seems more a validation of their own beliefs, having someone else share them. But I've usually been more concerned with things more, practical and logical. Considering my own actions, and how they effect others. Odd how some beliefs lack such thought.  Eh, enough of this. I need a drink. Perhaps something more too..."

Spoiler

Masturbation1.png.900cc78e52c6884df4e2bbd724cb9612.pngMasturbation2.png.d5432660f4439d0046812b1328b9151e.pngMasturbation3.png.e4e52d954c6b08bfd2daae745e9e0b5c.pngMasturbation4.png.0cb30e89f5e15ba74f77ce865b228f68.png

Now hopefully this goes smoothly. My intent, if it gets that far, would be getting all the Daedric artifacts with him, or at least those required for the achievement. The only issue would be the lack of a patch between the player home,

The Scarlett - A Buildable Ship, and the Solitude mod I'm using, The Great City of Solitude. The issue? The ship uses the vanilla dock, I think the opposite side of where the Red Wave is docked, and the Great City mod changes how the dock is arranged. Anyway...

7 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Interesting, is he an NPC that will be added with the next update?

Seems to me that's Kuroyami's new player character and the lore/backstory to match. Also showcasing the new male heads.

• 4 weeks later...

"To you, the inheritor of the legacy that was never to be mine. This place shall be your namesake, and from it, you will do as you please."

HelheimExt4.png.b105d6a5b5d5a88ab05df3a28905bf18.png

The very nearly complete exterior of Helheim. Of the planned interiors, two of them I've only just started with - these being a cell for Thralls(these being mostly normal NPCs, save for the option to feed on them) who are kept in better conditions than Volkihar Keep, and another which is going to be a set of rooms for some of the NPCs - though a fair few of the NPCs here may lack sleeping packages, being Vampires.  Of the cells that are nearly complete, there is of course the Entrance and Main Hall,(maybe some more item placement for this one, and navmeshing after that), A blacksmithing area(containing everything needed, the forge used being the Skyforge option, along with a Blacksmith Vendor and Enchanter, along with some PC storage being likely - this area only needs final touches and navmeshing), and the Crypts, which is maybe 50% done with the layout, since I have some hallways I'm not sure of what to do with yet, if anything.

Other than the finishing touches for the exterior(such as adding to the vanilla navmesh so the steps are traversable - they only sort of are now) by NPCs, the location has a map marker, though future iterations may have it's availability dependent on certain conditions.

Though obviously at least one Selachii NPC is planned for this location, and dialog referring to the PC as one(if they are) will be done too.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

wrong skeleton.

So the Selachii have an outdated skeleton?

That's...kind of unfortunate, and sad, since it means I have to nix the BHUNP body for other races just to not watch my Selachii go into the void.  ? I hate compromises.

43 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no, they don't have a skeleton at all, you need to get one.

I already have XPMSE, and there is a skeleton in the digi folder.... So what's going on that's making this problem only affect this specific race when using digi?

Edit: Yup, the shark digi skeleton is outdated... Replaced it with YA's digi skeleton file and now no caved in breasts. Dunno if there will be further repercussions by doing that, but meh.... I'll find out sooner or later.

7 hours ago, MonVert said:

So what's going on that's making this problem only affect this specific race when using digi?

The fact that the Digi patch includes its own digi skeleton in separate path that is independent from the YA one, as you found out yourself:

Edit: Yup, the shark digi skeleton is outdated... Replaced it with YA's digi skeleton file and now no caved in breasts. Dunno if there will be further repercussions by doing that, but meh.... I'll find out sooner or later.

There will be no repercussions since the digi skeleton only injects some extra position-altering nodes (IIRC at least? It may just straight up edit vanilla bone placement/rotations directly though). The problem here was the version of XPMSE the currently-packed-in-the-Selachii-digi-addon digi skeleton was made with is missing some 3BBB-related bones and that's what causes the issue; the digi skeletons from YA have been updated to the latest XPMSE version so that's why replacing the older ones with the newer YA ones fixed it.

On 12/9/2020 at 7:20 PM, Blaze69 said:

The fact that the Digi patch includes its own digi skeleton in separate path that is independent from the YA one, as you found out yourself:

There will be no repercussions since the digi skeleton only injects some extra position-altering nodes (IIRC at least? It may just straight up edit vanilla bone placement/rotations directly though). The problem here was the version of XPMSE the currently-packed-in-the-Selachii-digi-addon digi skeleton was made with is missing some 3BBB-related bones and that's what causes the issue; the digi skeletons from YA have been updated to the latest XPMSE version so that's why replacing the older ones with the newer YA ones fixed it.

so expecting a updade ?

HELHEIM

Blacksmith

HelheimBlacksmithUpdate1.png.c85d5b4c1bbe10d2a6e103b6ac6c94f2.png

HelheimBlacksmith1LivingSpace.png.329e20c040ba449ce9dff6de28ae652a.pngHelheimBlacksmith1LivingSpaceEnchanter.png.b5cd51f38fc091b96e3359a9caa744d9.pngHelheimBlacksmith1LivingSpaceShelf.png.c7aed942760424fb387648758578cb5b.png

Some details subject to change or additions. 

Main Hall - Crafting

HelheimMHAlchemy1.png.f04192f3521027131da252951d7b0661.pngHelheimMHEnchanting1.png.7707e3747384e0252c93d7a8b150a729.png

A small crafting area off of the Main Hall. An NPC, Corvus, will mostly reside here, but you may need to run into him elsewhere.

Thrall's Area - Bloodroom

HelheimThrallBloodroom.png.f477b8c5da7ec2fc2f8003efc46f943f.png

Somewhat of a W.I.P. The main area for Voryen, a Snow Elf NPC who you will meet soon after entering this cell.

Dragon Bridge

SeikaHomeExt1.png.ee347497480ec307ba6878afd06308e1.png

Only a few more details, other than the interior. This is going to be the home of Seika and Kiraya, two NPCs that have not been placed in-game yet.