1 hour ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Is there any significant differences between that and the current version available to Skyrim?

....yea, it's for Fallout4, that's the difference.

1 hour ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

any plans to bring that version to Skyrim too?

where do you think that version came from in the first place?

7 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Is there any significant differences between that and the current version available to Skyrim?

Other than the obvious answer of "that one is for FO4", the main changes are tweaked head shape/proportions (which in turn affect the overall "look" of the race), new textures made from scratch, new beast feet design, and new customization options like paints and scars.

7 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Also, if applicable, any plans to bring that version to Skyrim too?

I'm afraid not, at least for the time being. All of those assets were made for FO4 in particular from the start and creating Skyrim-compatible versions would either take too much work to be worth it or be impossible altogether.

Can't completely rule it out, but if it does happen it won't be anytime soon.

Edited by Blaze69
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, TheGreatKhazoo said:

So you're the one who made that standalone Hippotem race for Coalstorm. Right?

Yes, but if you want to discuss anything that doesn't pertain to this mod, I'd ask that it be done in DMs instead to avoid going off-topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Stumbled upon this randomly as I was trying to find a new race to use with SoS and females, wanted to know if there was any port to the CBBE body or at least CBBE texture conversion, rather not re-mod skyrim again for a different body type if I can help it.