16 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I already solved it on my end (AFAIK? Everything seems to be working but I'll double-check) and don't remember the required edits being too complex, but TBH I don't remember what I did so I may be wrong, lol.

well apparently it's more complex than what i can handle ?

On 2/23/2021 at 12:36 PM, MadMansGun said:

these should help you at least load, but so far i have not had any luck getting the dicks to work.

Shark Race - Followers.esp 626.22 kB · 2 downloads

Shark Race.esp 195.57 kB · 1 download

First of all, you need to remove the master flag on the Shark Race ESP or else LOOT can't sort it as it's a master with a non-master master. 
Shark Race.esp
Secondly, this slightly modified ESP works for male sheath and probably male slit, but female sheath is throwing a model error or something.
Shark Race - SOS Sheath.esp

i don't use loot, and "SOS_Addon_BDQuest_Script" does not exist in the newest YA, so that esp is no good.

i'm going to try a full reset on everything and see if that fixes it.....and maybe update Utility Plus while i'm at it.

edit: oh good, now everything is broken :confounded:

On 2/24/2021 at 5:47 AM, Shade115 said:

Does anyone know what the most up-to-date SE version of this mod is, and where it can be found?

Just throw the LE version through CAO, or something else, and it will work fine in SE. Then, you; too, can see a shark dick without crashing.  ?

P.S. Eagerly awaiting the patched sharks. ?

"Few know about it, and those that do, look more at the facts than the emotions of what they were told. Among others, though few, they voiced a problem with it, based on emotions, not facts. Much as I have considered it, regret is not something I feel. A happy family, and a supportive Village. Knowing only that, you would struggle to find a problem. Yet, it is only when you know, that your path may be chosen. But how you feel about it, will not change the truth."

SVLemon03.png.ccc72280800895f8084a4ef1921a6414.png

• 2 weeks later...

"She could have been so much more. But when we are dragged down from the beginning? When no matter what we do, those closest to us, see nothing but a burden? Her path was set upon her by others, and she walked it, enduring everything until she was only able to be as caustic as those who raised her."

SCMayaku2Far.png.6dfcd4fd85f8627097f3144ee011b608.png

On 2/27/2021 at 6:26 PM, ansfrr932 said:

Enjoying my own patched sharks, in VR. ?
Contrary to what MMG said, the esps work fine for me. maybe it's an LE issue?

just figured I'd mention this:  I started a new save and now it does in fact CTD. Must be an issue initializing the data of a shark NPC or something, will look into it further.

• 2 weeks later...

Big 'ol imagedump since I have been neglecting this thread.

(I'm not kidding about the big, there's a lot here, open at your own risk)

Shellka.jpg

Spoiler

ScubaShr.jpg

Girafffff.jpg

Gira1.jpg

Orcark1.jpg

Orcark2.jpg

WyrmSlay1.jpg

GuardianEncounter.jpg

Watch.jpg

Daemon.jpg

KnightInWeirdPants.jpg

Nightlord.jpg

Undergrindy.jpg

Halflight.jpg

Swims.jpg

BlindedByLight.jpg

SynthSun.jpg

Pathetic.jpg

TopDown_f.jpg

BottomDown_f.jpg

RunningOutOfFilenames.jpg

wrap.jpg

As.jpg

AFleetingDream.jpg

Power.jpg

Ascension.jpg

BloodIsBlood.jpg

EndOfAnEra.jpg

Ghastly.jpg

Reborn.jpg

7thSwordOfA7thSword.jpg

Dawnbr.jpg

Something1.jpg

Something2.jpg

Fire.jpg

Golden.jpg

FeelIt.jpg

CirillaENBTest.jpg

Valen2021-2.jpg

rawr.jpg

chyna.jpg

VignetEmi1.jpg

VignetEmi2.jpg

EGiraffe1.jpg

EGiraffe2.jpg

EGiraffe3.jpg

Gira2.jpg

Saikk1.jpg

Saikk2.jpg

Daemon2.jpg

DaeCast.jpg

HahaBenis.jpg

ADude2.jpg

CloseupTids.jpg

GenericTiddy.jpg

JustAPose.jpg

Poolside.jpg

Emiddy.jpg

meh.jpg

WolfOnAShark.jpg

Shadowed.jpg

CarryOn.jpg

TittySchool.jpg

Hey.jpg

Yo.jpg

Desaturate.jpg

Green.jpg

PiercedShark.jpg

Alley.jpg

Church.jpg

DoubleS1.jpg

DoubleS2.jpg

DoubleS3.jpg

DoubleS4.jpg

Ye.jpg

Walk.jpg

Portr.jpg

fruiohasdfgha.jpg

Veggie.jpg

SemicolonV.jpg

Crawl.jpg

AllVainNoGlory.jpg

Impermanence.jpg

Melanch.jpg

Towards.jpg

Skullthing.jpg

Gone.jpg

Tones.jpg

Tones2.jpg

Madness.jpg

InTheMiddleOfTheNight.jpg

Nothing.jpg

Revels.jpg

Shrine.jpg

Chill.jpg

booba.jpg

Saik5.jpg

Emi2.jpg

Saik4.jpg

Gothangel.jpg

Bigka.jpg

Vibrant.jpg

9 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

You should make a Selachii NPC mod with you characters.

Funny thing, I have actually made 4 very unique ones so far but they haven't been released for various reasons and are pretty much just dressup mannequins for me right now.

6 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Btw, what mod do you use for that tongues?

Wraith tongues. They are very much just a screenshot prop though.

1 hour ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Yeah, about that...

Honestly, like the design but personally wouldn't download it because it seem lore braking with the futuristic headgear, clothes, tattoo, story background and what not. I also prefer mods with multiple followers since it takes up plugin space. I mean, it could work for Fallout I guess, but don't own it.

As a side note though, it would make a good newt/salamander race if you get rid of the head piece and replace the tail mesh with a smooth lizard one. maybe also lower the tip of the snout a bit more and get rid of the gills in the normal map.

Eyes from the Argonian - Khajiit FabULook Eyes Stand Alone mod would also pair good with it.

17 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

Honestly, like the design but personally wouldn't download it because it seem lore braking with the futuristic headgear, clothes, tattoo, story background and what not.

Interestingly enough we've actually discussed doing an "un-meme'd" version with all the boat-related stuff removed and just keeping her around as a "legit" character. Her design works out unexpectedly well (though TBH that's one of the main reasons we decided to replicate her in the first place) so while the "ship mommy" meme is funny, it would be a shame to let her go to waste like that.

Also fun fact, that's not "headgear", those are her actual ears (and I do mean they are head parts and everything). They just happen to look like ship antennae because... well, the original pic had them, lol

I also prefer mods with multiple followers since it takes up plugin space.

Yeah, that's an issue I've become more aware of after using SE and FO4 which have those sweet 4096 ESL slots. :classic_undecided:

As a side note though, it would make a good newt/salamander race if you get rid of the head piece and replace the tail mesh with a smooth lizard one. maybe also lower the tip of the snout a bit more and get rid of the gills in the normal map.

You can kinda do that already on vanilla Argonians with Flawn's Overlays for the body patterns and Flawn's Argonians for smooth amphibian skin, though. But yeah, could still use some custom assets if someone wanted to go for it for real.

On 11/3/2016 at 1:13 PM, Blaze69 said:

as well as a separate plugin to enable some edits to the College to add Ko'Maru's room

i'm not seeing that plugin anywhere. (but i still have the old one and assume it was the same)

also i'm seeing some odditys in xedit

Spoiler

[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] Loading file
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] File loaded
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] Start processing
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] Adding master "Skyrim.esm"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] Adding master "Update.esm"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] Adding master "RaceCompatibility.esm"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] Adding master "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] Header processed. Expecting 814 records
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "TXST" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "GLOB" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "FACT" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "HDPT" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "RACE" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "MGEF" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "ENCH" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "SPEL" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "ARMO" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "NPC_" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "ALCH" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "DIAL" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "QUST" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: aaaHeadPartsArgonian [FLST:011C2570] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: aaaHeadPartsArgonianandVampire [FLST:011C2571] was injected into Update.esm>

[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "FLST" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "ARMA" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "WOOP" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "SHOU" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "OTFT" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] GRUP Top "CLFM" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] Building FormID index
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] FormID index built
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] Building EditorID index
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] EditorID index built
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race.esp] Processing completed
[00:10] Background Loader: loading "Shark Race - Followers.esp"...
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Loading file
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] File loaded
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Start processing
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Adding master "Skyrim.esm"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Adding master "Update.esm"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Adding master "Dawnguard.esm"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Adding master "HearthFires.esm"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Adding master "Dragonborn.esm"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Adding master "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Adding master "Shark Race.esp"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Adding master "BadDogSchlongCore.esp"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Adding master "YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Adding master "YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp"
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Header processed. Expecting 1754 records
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: WAF_FingerlessGauntletsBracers [KYWD:01AF0122] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: WAF_PerkFists09 [KYWD:01AF0244] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: WAF_PerkFists10 [KYWD:01AF0245] was injected into Update.esm>

[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "KYWD" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "TXST" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorLightRecipes [GLOB:01CC0100] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorHeavyRecipes [GLOB:01CC0101] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorClothingRecipes [GLOB:01CC0102] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorBootRecipes [GLOB:01CC0105] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorCuirassRecipes [GLOB:01CC0106] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorGauntletRecipes [GLOB:01CC0107] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorHelmetRecipes [GLOB:01CC0108] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_CategoryExotic [GLOB:01CC0184] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_CategoryExoticAkaviri [GLOB:01CC0185] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_OptionBreakdownEquipmentatSmelter [GLOB:01CC0250] was injected into Update.esm>

[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "GLOB" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "CLAS" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: USKPWinterholdJarlsLonghouseFaction [FACT:0190000C] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "FACT" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "MGEF" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "SPEL" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "ACTI" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "ARMO" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "BOOK" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "CONT" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "MISC" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "STAT" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "MSTT" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "WEAP" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "NPC_" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "LVLN" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "KEYM" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: aaaSharkMilk "Selachii Milk" [ALCH:01EF0001] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: aaaSharkExtract "Selachii Extract" [ALCH:01EF0002] was injected into Update.esm>

[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "ALCH" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "COBJ" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "LVLI" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "NAVI" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "CELL" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "WRLD" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "DIAL" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "QUST" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "PACK" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "LSCR" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "IMAD" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "FLST" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "ARMA" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "DLBR" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "DLVW" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "RELA" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "OTFT" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] GRUP Top "CLFM" processed
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Building FormID index
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] FormID index built
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Building EditorID index
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] EditorID index built
[00:10] Background Loader: [Shark Race - Followers.esp] Processing completed

and aaaSharkSOSFem_RaceProbability00 [GLOB:0A0C24E4] & aaaSharkSOSFem_RaceProbability01 [GLOB:0A0C24E5] are set to 800%, i think they are meant to be 80%

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i'm not seeing that plugin anywhere. (but i still have the old one and assume it was the same)

Whoops, must have missed it when packing everything. Actually I didn't even remember it existed in the first place, so chances are it won't be up to date or whatever.

The next planned update (other than bugfixes, if needed) will focus on the NPC plugin so I'll probably add it back then.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

also i'm seeing some odditys in xedit

Let's see:

[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: aaaHeadPartsArgonian [FLST:011C2570] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: aaaHeadPartsArgonianandVampire [FLST:011C2571] was injected into Update.esm>

All the "was injected into Update.esm" stuff just uses some clever record fuckery to achieve records that are shared across plugins without actually having to create hard dependencies. Update.esm is a vanilla plugin but it has very few records, so it has a ton of empty FormIDs. By "injecting" a record into it, you can make several plugins use the same records (for compatibility or cross-mod interaction) while only keeping a dependency on Update.esm which exist in every single user's load order instead of making each plugin dependent on the others or whatever.

In this case, this is an alternate Argonian head parts list to assign to vanilla argonian HPs so they don't show up for custom races using Argonians as their RaceCompatibility proxy (such as Selachii or the old Yautja/Predators patch).

[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: WAF_FingerlessGauntletsBracers [KYWD:01AF0122] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: WAF_PerkFists09 [KYWD:01AF0244] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: WAF_PerkFists10 [KYWD:01AF0245] was injected into Update.esm>

[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorLightRecipes [GLOB:01CC0100] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorHeavyRecipes [GLOB:01CC0101] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorClothingRecipes [GLOB:01CC0102] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorBootRecipes [GLOB:01CC0105] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorCuirassRecipes [GLOB:01CC0106] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorGauntletRecipes [GLOB:01CC0107] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_ArmorHelmetRecipes [GLOB:01CC0108] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_CategoryExotic [GLOB:01CC0184] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_CategoryExoticAkaviri [GLOB:01CC0185] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: CCO_OptionBreakdownEquipmentatSmelter [GLOB:01CC0250] was injected into Update.esm>

These are item tags and crafting recipe keywords and globals from Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and Weapon and Armor Fixes Remade (CCOR and WAFR). If you have those two installed then their settings also control crafting recipe visibility for this mod's items and such, but the recipes and items still work fine without them. The people that made those mods were actually the first ones to use the "injection" dependency-less method and in fact have a tutorial on how to add WAFR/CCOR support without making them a hard master.

[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: USKPWinterholdJarlsLonghouseFaction [FACT:0190000C] was injected into Update.esm>

I place a NPC inside the Winterhold Longhouse which USLEEP patches the ownership for using that custom faction, so I had to include as well to foward USLEEP's changes. Again, this was made on purpose so mods could include USLEEP's fixes without making USLEEP itself a hard requirement.

[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: aaaSharkMilk "Selachii Milk" [ALCH:01EF0001] was injected into Update.esm>
[00:10] Background Loader: <Note: aaaSharkExtract "Selachii Extract" [ALCH:01EF0002] was injected into Update.esm>

This one I made on purpose in case we ever wanted to have shared cross-mod "Milk/Extract" items, back when the whole "per-race custom bottles" thing happened and BD was considering adding them to YA. Thought it would be neat to be able to have Selachii items spawn alongside the other ones even if you didn't have Selachii installed without actually having to include separate records in YA.

and aaaSharkSOSFem_RaceProbability00 [GLOB:0A0C24E4] & aaaSharkSOSFem_RaceProbability01 [GLOB:0A0C24E5] are set to 800%, i think they are meant to be 80%

Huh, I'll double-check those in case I made a typo or something. I vaguely remember getting an unusually high amount of females that were packing lately, so maybe I just messed up the probabilities and the No Schlong addon isn't selected for that reason.

I must say... that new male head model is freaking awesome! OwO

I've downloaded and converted it to Special Edition. No stability issues, and characters look good so far - some screenshots below.

Also, I switched yesterday from CBBE to BHUNP (sort of an "improved" version of UNP available only to SSE), getting rid from those annoying ankle/wrist seams on females - no mesh/texture mismatch noticed until now.

Still have some things to test (such as digitigrade feet), and will do so later. Got some RL errands to do this afternoon -.-

Edit: forgot the "spoiler tag"...

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot6.png

ScreenShot8.png

ScreenShot9.png