That 'flaw' is so miniscule I seriously doubt many would have noticed it if MMG hadn't pointed it out. Heck, I didn't notice it and I was shmuck with the camera. Doubly so during just playing the game, I don't think doing closeup virtual photography is common and if anything, I'm an outlier here with how I work with tails.

It's much easier to notice flaws if you were the one doing the work (and rigging in this case).

Compare the neoshark tail to the horror show tails I demonstrated (aka pretty much everything else) and yeah, you can probably see where I'm going with this.

On 3/18/2020 at 7:02 AM, Blaze69 said:

Try reinstalling the mod, and then load the game, select the PC in the console, and type "mp 1 100". If they open their mouth wide, then expressions are at least being loaded.

OK<, so the expressions ARE loaded,  But the sliders still don't show up.

28 minutes ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

But the sliders still don't show up.

What sliders? As mentioned before, the RaceMenu ones do not work on custom races so don't even try. I'm not sure what you are even trying to do here to be honest, if "mp 1 100" opens their mouth, the expressions work and should work everywhere else too, like SL scenes and the like.

15 minutes ago, Alucard347 said:

Im not sure why but my Selachii all have underwear no matter what i do and i have no clue how to change it

You need to install a nude body replacer first. The race uses whatever bodies are available for all vanilla races so if you don't have any body replacers installed that means they get vanilla bodies, and vanilla bodies obviously have perma-undies on.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

You need to install a nude body replacer first. The race uses whatever bodies are available for all vanilla races so if you don't have any body replacers installed that means they get vanilla bodies, and vanilla bodies obviously have perma-undies on.

I have a nude body replacer though and it used to work before i installed the mod but after it just stopped working

Post note, i have figured out the problem uwu, it seems something deleted the body replacers files but the mod was still enabled so i just had to reinstall it, sorry for the trouble lol

14 hours ago, Alucard347 said:

I have a nude body replacer though and it used to work before i installed the mod but after it just stopped working

Post note, i have figured out the problem uwu, it seems something deleted the body replacers files but the mod was still enabled so i just had to reinstall it, sorry for the trouble lol

Pro tip: use Vortex or Mod Organizer 2 to prevent this from happening.

6 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

@Blaze69 Whats with the jagged lines on the snout and brow area? Both in the war paint and the gloss/skin reflection? I've noticed it for a while, do I need to straighten out the polygons for the base or is it caused by some of the head morphs?

The morphs might have something to do with it, but the snout lines are actually meant to look like that AFAIK, because they were painted directly on the texture and thus don't account for the actual UVs. No idea on the reflection but I think it's a combination of Skyrim not liking a lot of detail on the meshes instead of being flat with 100% normalmap-only detail and the speculars having been halfassed by yours truly, lol. :classic_wacko:

Still, if you want to check them out at some point, I guess that would be alright too.

3 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

I would like to see Male gills and whale shark at some point in the future though

Best place for future suggestions would probably be the Nexus modpage comments since DomainWolf doesn't even have account here at LL, let alone check this thread.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

but the snout lines are actually meant to look like that AFAIK, because they were painted directly on the texture and thus don't account for the actual UVs.

Umm... the only way to avoid that is if they were painted directly on the mesh, not the textures aka the UVs. The polygon/vert positions on the mesh doesn't have to match the UVs. I guess to confirm that, is if those same jagged lines appear on the argonian Citrus heads too unless the selachii head UVs were edited in that area.

31 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

Umm... the only way to avoid that is if they were painted directly on the mesh, not the textures aka the UVs.

Yup, that's how pretty much all the other overlays were made, those stripes just happened to be made on the UVs themselves as you say and they didn't turn out bad so they were kept even if they do look a bit jagged.

If you check the "snout stripe" paint it covers the same area but doesn't have any jagginess. So it's not an issue with the mesh, just that the stripes were made like that.

Would it be possible to assign the race it's own body meshes ? i'd like to use my bhunp meshes when using this while still having the vanilla npc's use my cbbe meshes.

It's alright if you don't want to do that but could you perhaps tell me how do it myself ? i'd probably have to mess with the ck and the plugin but i'm not sure and if that's the case then i don't know what i'd need to do...

16 minutes ago, PraedythXVI said:

i'd like to use my bhunp meshes when using this

Yeah, I think that's gonna be the the body I'm gonna use next time I come back to Skyrim, so gonna have to set up the next Khajiit Overhaul update for it. So ditto for compatibility, unless BHUNP has some unwanted problems that I don't know of.

6 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

Yeah, I think that's gonna be the the body I'm gonna use next time I come back to Skyrim, so gonna have to set up the next Khajiit Overhaul update for it. So ditto for compatibility, unless BHUNP has some unwanted problems that I don't know of.

Been using it for a month and didn't encounter any issue :)

29 minutes ago, PraedythXVI said:

Would it be possible to assign the race it's own body meshes ?

Yes. Use xEdit to edit the path for the body meshes in the shark torso ArmorAddon and then place the actual meshes in the separate path you set up.

14 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but did anything actually change in the update 4 hours ago?

Nope. I added a link to DomainWolf's Shark Overlays mod on Nexus so it was easy to find instead of being buried in the thread, but no updates or anything like that.

12 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

unless BHUNP has some unwanted problems that I don't know of.

The labia texture used by BHUNP is placed in the same spot as the UUNP Special one and they don't match, so you can only have one or the other. It's not game breaking but the mismatch will be obvious with some very minor zooming on the area if you use the wrong texture.

On 3/28/2020 at 1:38 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

Since it's kinda obvious that I had a hand in this too, I suppose it's only fair for me to demonstrate what can be done with these so here's some "leftovers" and other extras that didn't make it to the mod images.

SharktitsV2fix.png

Reveal hidden contents

Maneater9.jpg

Starfish4.jpg

ZulashiUGnood.jpg

NoIdea.jpg

Starfish9.jpg

Starfish2.jpg

Shirteater.jpg

Good stuff, go get 'em while they are hot!

So

How to get the tail overlay to get working

I don't know what to do with the png

Can anyone share me their already made png?