On 4/4/2021 at 3:15 AM, poblivion said:

Here are the CBBE textures from (UNOFFICIAL) SSE Port 3.50 that I saved in DXT5, so they should be compatible with Skyrim LE.

Edit: Here are the CBBE textures from (UNOFFICIAL) SSE Port 3.50 that I saved in uncompressed ARGB, so they should be compatible with Skyrim LE.

CBBE ARGB textures.7z 9.87 MB · 2 downloads

Thank you. I will give it a try when time allows.

7 hours ago, D C said:

skeleton wip maybe?

Nah, it uses the same skeleton from the previous shark race version. Either way, I just took the unofficial SSE port of the digitigrade, copied over the new headparts and retrofitted the BDdigi skeleton on to the sharks.; boom, got my digitigrade. ? Seems to be working fine.

22 hours ago, MonVert said:

Nah, it uses the same skeleton from the previous shark race version. Either way, I just took the unofficial SSE port of the digitigrade, copied over the new headparts and retrofitted the BDdigi skeleton on to the sharks.; boom, got my digitigrade. ? Seems to be working fine.

so release it here too?

On 4/5/2021 at 10:00 PM, MonVert said:

Is there a reason digitigrade isn't included in the SE WIP? ?

Laziness. And the SE port being halfassed.

22 hours ago, MonVert said:

The new Digi mechanism is objectively better than the old one so assuming NiOverride transforms follow the same syntax in SE than in LE, you should actually be able to just run the LE Digi patch through CAO and plop it below (aka after) the main race mod itself in MO2's mod list.

Please do not post any files with the old and now deprecated method of the separate skeletons anywhere. If you want to try the newer LE one in SE and maybe look into the NiOverride thing if it's not cross-compatible to figure out what the syntax should be for SE, please do go ahead and I'll be happy post a quick Digi SE patch once we know for sure.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Please do not post any files with the old and now deprecated method of the separate skeletons anywhere. I

Wasn't planning to post it; just telling him how I did it for myself. ? and I'm not really a fan of the new digi mechanic in YA10 because the digi feet are misaligned and look goofy; not sure if I'll notice a difference with the new shark digi.  Because once I see something  I can't un-see it. <_<

That, and I shouldn't mix digi-mechanics in the same game.

11 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Laziness. And the SE port being halfassed.

The new Digi mechanism is objectively better than the old one so assuming NiOverride transforms follow the same syntax in SE than in LE, you should actually be able to just run the LE Digi patch through CAO and plop it below (aka after) the main race mod itself in MO2's mod list.

Please do not post any files with the old and now deprecated method of the separate skeletons anywhere. If you want to try the newer LE one in SE and maybe look into the NiOverride thing if it's not cross-compatible to figure out what the syntax should be for SE, please do go ahead and I'll be happy post a quick Digi SE patch once we know for sure.

Actually I didn't even bother with the SE port. I just downloaded all the LE stuff and used CAO on it. Can confirm it all works properly after that.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MonVert said:

Question: Why are there shark child head parts and entries? ? Is Blaze planning something? ?

Sort of a "just in case". However, I do have plans for at least 3 potential characters who will use those assets, though it's not absolutely sure as of yet. 

Mentioned here, Planned Locations (W.I.P)(though slightly off in details right now), the last mentioned location currently lists one of the intended child NPCs, specifically Rem. I've already posted about it actually, though here is another shot...

SVLemon01.png.64ba1d457587c4423c373a56eaa2b995.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/30/2021 at 7:43 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

Big 'ol imagedump since I have been neglecting this thread.

(I'm not kidding about the big, there's a lot here, open at your own risk)

Shellka.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ScubaShr.jpg

Girafffff.jpg

Gira1.jpg

Orcark1.jpg

Orcark2.jpg

WyrmSlay1.jpg

GuardianEncounter.jpg

Watch.jpg

Daemon.jpg

KnightInWeirdPants.jpg

Nightlord.jpg

Undergrindy.jpg

Halflight.jpg

Swims.jpg

BlindedByLight.jpg

SynthSun.jpg

Pathetic.jpg

TopDown_f.jpg

BottomDown_f.jpg

RunningOutOfFilenames.jpg

wrap.jpg

As.jpg

AFleetingDream.jpg

Power.jpg

Ascension.jpg

BloodIsBlood.jpg

EndOfAnEra.jpg

Ghastly.jpg

Reborn.jpg

7thSwordOfA7thSword.jpg

Dawnbr.jpg

Something1.jpg

Something2.jpg

Fire.jpg

Golden.jpg

FeelIt.jpg

CirillaENBTest.jpg

Valen2021-2.jpg

rawr.jpg

chyna.jpg

VignetEmi1.jpg

VignetEmi2.jpg

EGiraffe1.jpg

EGiraffe2.jpg

EGiraffe3.jpg

Gira2.jpg

Saikk1.jpg

Saikk2.jpg

Daemon2.jpg

DaeCast.jpg

HahaBenis.jpg

ADude2.jpg

CloseupTids.jpg

GenericTiddy.jpg

JustAPose.jpg

Poolside.jpg

Emiddy.jpg

meh.jpg

WolfOnAShark.jpg

Shadowed.jpg

CarryOn.jpg

TittySchool.jpg

Hey.jpg

Yo.jpg

Desaturate.jpg

Green.jpg

PiercedShark.jpg

Alley.jpg

Church.jpg

DoubleS1.jpg

DoubleS2.jpg

DoubleS3.jpg

DoubleS4.jpg

Ye.jpg

Walk.jpg

Portr.jpg

fruiohasdfgha.jpg

Veggie.jpg

SemicolonV.jpg

Crawl.jpg

AllVainNoGlory.jpg

Impermanence.jpg

Melanch.jpg

Towards.jpg

Skullthing.jpg

Gone.jpg

Tones.jpg

Tones2.jpg

Madness.jpg

InTheMiddleOfTheNight.jpg

Nothing.jpg

Revels.jpg

Shrine.jpg

Chill.jpg

booba.jpg

Saik5.jpg

Emi2.jpg

Saik4.jpg

Gothangel.jpg

Bigka.jpg

Vibrant.jpg

guess it might be better i ask you actually

On 7/26/2021 at 4:28 PM, chrisrivers1534524 said:

guess it might be better i ask you actually

All I did was force the Sexlab Aroused Redux's values a bit and freeze them there since the sheaths respond to that. SOS's own "erection" spells won't work if that's what you were trying to use before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

"The name? Well, it refers to the sort of thing that I definitely am not. Truth is, I hate it. Imagine being help up as something that you don't ever aspire to, but someone sees you that way, no matter what."

Izma2.png.ad2054b230a2c0a348d7a2b426c7ba10.png

Additionally, the two vanilla treasure hunters have been replaced by two Selachii, Chie and Masuo.

SelachiiHunters1.png.d52c47a2448ecd39edb49a825f1ae54b.png

Nice positioning on that idle marker, Bethesda!

There will be a quest involved with these NPCs, intended to have something of a dynamic start. Meaning, that the encounter works partially as in vanilla, meaning that the two hunters are hostile, but if the PC encounters Izma first, and agrees to assist, they will be friendly with the PC from that point on. Additionally, the PC will be able to spare the hunters(if encountered before Izma), but this route will require the PC to win a brawl with Izma, and in this case, assisting the trio will be an option. Lastly, the Hunter's attire is randomized, their base armor including some variation on two of the three Kimono variants the mod includes, while they otherwise wear the Light Selachii/Blades Gauntlets and Boots also included.

Also, no shots of this yet, but there is a new area added outside Riften, which is an entrance into an Old Canal that is being used as a home by these three NPCs. They will take up residence there once the quest is complete, and Izma will offer blacksmithing services(buying/selling and training) when in said cell, and not a follower.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, XiveMotal said:

Dumb question: what are the mods used for the underwear in the pics? (both male and female) 

Starting with the fifth image on the mod page? The Sarashi(top) and Fundoshi(bottom) are included in the mod, so long as you use the follower plugin, and they have bodyslide conversion files for at least UUNP(I'm not sure about CBBE) for the female version. 

Edited by Kuroyami
3 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Starting with the fifth image on the mod page? The Sarashi(top) and Fundoshi(bottom) are included in the mod, so long as you use the follower plugin, and they have bodyslide conversion files for at least UUNP(I'm not sure about CBBE) for the female version. 

Ah ok, thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

So I have a weird bug. This mod and almost every npc works without error. However, when I get near Moku in Riverwood, my game freezes, doesn't come back and I have to restart the whole thing. It's ONLY Moku that creates this problem. Anyone know about this and how to fix please?

Is it in Legendary Edition or Special Edition?

I had this thing in SE twice, one of them with Moku. I managed to "fix" it by changing the hairstyle of the NPCs in the Creation Kit and generating facegen again. It seems to be something with the HDT hairstyles not working correctly (that's how I've learned that HDT things for LE never works for SE and vice-versa).

3 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Is it in Legendary Edition or Special Edition?

I had this thing in SE twice, one of them with Moku. I managed to "fix" it by changing the hairstyle of the NPCs in the Creation Kit and generating facegen again. It seems to be something with the HDT hairstyles not working correctly (that's how I've learned that HDT things for LE never works for SE and vice-versa).

Technically se, I'm not sure how to use creation kit. I've never tried because I was afraid of screwing my entire game. I just open ck and load the npc?

Because hen I start ck, it wont load files. Ive tried the exe directly and running from my mod manager

Edited by MrSuspiciousX