What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hello, good people.

I wondered if someone would be so kind and lend me a hand and help me with the porting process? I got her to load in SE but wherever I get close to her, game crashes. I want to try to save esp. in 44 format but I'm very awful at this process.

Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98022?tab=description

I got permission for only personal use, so links shouldn't be posted in the thread; PMs only :))

Thank you in advance. I hope I didn't break any rules by posting my request here. If I made a mistake, I'm very sorry :))

2 hours ago, myuhinny said:

Is the crash happening when you enter the cell that she's in? If so then I would check and make sure her skeleton is compatible with the body she has and or outfit she's wearing.

Yes, exactly. Your point is highly reasonable :))

Funciona na versão SE, vai fazer a fuga para tentar fazer o uso próprio não está funcionando de um momento que entro na caverna para entrar na irmandade acho que não é o mesmo nome que é onde está os vários lobos e ai chego perto da fogueira e trava e fecha o jogo, fico no aguardo.

It works in the SE version, it will do the conversion I tried to make it for itself but it is not working from the moment I enter the cave to enter the brotherhood I do not remember the name I only know that it is where several wolves are and there I arrive near the fire and lock and close the game, I'm waiting. ( Google tradutor ) ha.

9 hours ago, straitjackit said:

Is there a mod to allow us to cut off SOS cocks? 

*Runs around Tamriel warning all her "special friends" to sleep with a cast-iron pot over their family jewels until Mr. Jackit is dealt with*

Yes it's CBBE.

The mod allows you to have a different body for Orcs than for the player (I'm using it for an orc follower.)
So, if I want to give the follower armor I need to build it for their body separately, which currently means manually updating the the .esp and bodyslide files for the armor I want to give.

That's not bad if you have 1 or 2 armor mods, but if you have a couple dozen it starts getting tedious manually patching everything.

The sse version of Defeat is available now, working fine for me. Horrible Harrassment has this kind of function too, though the script seemed insanely slow to trigger and not so reliable as Defeat. Your mileage may vary... 

Defeat SSE: 

And Horrible Harrassment: 

On 6/9/2019 at 10:15 AM, straitjackit said:

Is there a mod to allow us to cut off SOS cocks? 

Yes. It's called NifSkope. :classic_tongue:

There. I've committed the Cardinal Sin of forumming by responding twice to the same post.

5 hours ago, siframe said:

The sse version of Defeat is available now, working fine for me. Horrible Harrassment has this kind of function too, though the script seemed insanely slow to trigger and not so reliable as Defeat. Your mileage may vary... 

Defeat SSE: 

And Horrible Harrassment: 

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you! I'll give them both a go!

Just make sure to read the HH instructions thoroughly, they're a little disordered now as the basics of the mod have been changed twice, so some of its on the original mod page, some in the new description and some in the changelog... or that was my impression, I may be mistaken. At least make sure to read the latest changelog lol, I'm sure there was something need-to-know in there. Have fun being assaulted anyway! ;-]

On 6/9/2019 at 7:41 PM, player770 said:

Hello, good people.

I wondered if someone would be so kind and lend me a hand and help me with the porting process? I got her to load in SE but wherever I get close to her, game crashes. I want to try to save esp. in 44 format but I'm very awful at this process.

Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98022?tab=description

I got permission for only personal use, so links shouldn't be posted in the thread; PMs only :))

Thank you in advance. I hope I didn't break any rules by posting my request here. If I made a mistake, I'm very sorry :))

Wrong nif optimized,  FaceGenData is done in a different way.

body meches

iu8138az52kui38zg.jpg

FaceGenData

pr8lmuaxny6h0cnzg.jpg

I have a version of IcyHikariHair SMP from somewhere here on LL, but when I wear it, it plucks my left eyeball right out of my head. This definitely does not look as alluring as I had hoped the wig would make me look.

QxmVdUN.jpg?1

I have tried increasing the Alpha Threshold from 0 to 128 as detailed in the mod that does that for the KS Witness wig which apparently has the same problem, and I have also installed new eye meshes with the "eye mesh fix," but neither one fixed it.

I have found a slightly different version of "IcyHikari Hair SMP" at tre-maga . com, but it relinks to Baidu :classic_angry: and of course, Baidu doesn't like me- probably because it knows I don't like it. The picture on tre-maga shows the wig being worn by someone but it is just a bit higher in front and doesn't obscure the left eye, and doesn't seem to vanish the eyeball like mine does. Does anyone know of a version of this wig that doesn't kill left eyes, or, alternatively, have some magic wand to wave at Baidu to convince it to allow downloading after the password (bah9) is entered?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Something about walking down whiterun at night and not being sexually assaulted just feels wrong. It was one of my favorite mods, sometimes resulting in hilarious results. Anybody know if it has been ported to SE yet?