What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

hey im looking for a player Dungeon or prison that i can store slaves in and have them tied to DD stuff or just fucked by npcs

also looking for a mod that adds a mind control type spell like "enslave the weak" that makes an enemy my thrall after i beat them senseless, the problem i have with enslave the weak is that it only works for 1 character at a time i want one that works for as many as i want (tried puppetmaster mod, it crashes my game on startup)

im not really looking for a slavery mod i just feel like magic domination, all in Special edition of course.

if anything rings a bell leave me a reply :D

Trying to find a strap-on schlong that collides with 3bbb pussy. I currently use

and there is a patch within the discussion. This  schlong however does not collide with 3bbb pussy, only CBPC.

Or curious if there is any way I can modify this to collide with 3bbb pussy. (Would need a up to date guide for this method, and what software needed)

Hello people of loverslab, was just looking  for a mod or maybe even the same mod but for SSE of Hentai creatures that added a long library of creatures you can summon to have fun with. So far I found the Hentai creatures but for LE and had only like 10 but I remember I had one with waaaaay more creatures and would like to find it if anyone knows the link. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, NoxWolf said:

Hello people of loverslab, was just looking  for a mod or maybe even the same mod but for SSE of Hentai creatures that added a long library of creatures you can summon to have fun with. So far I found the Hentai creatures but for LE and had only like 10 but I remember I had one with waaaaay more creatures and would like to find it if anyone knows the link. Thanks.

Hentai Creatures is added to the MNC SE download list, so you can get it there.

REQUEST FOR A NEW MOD OR ADD-ON

I've used Sexlab and Flower Girls for ages (years, literally). 
I can't mod, nor animate, nor script (and hell, have I tried. But I have a logic disconnect with words caused by mild autism).  ?
So I'm not able to do this myself.

It has bothered me for ages that after sex, or masturbation (including the mod Cumshot), the player/NPC leaps to their feet and dresses in an instant, looking like they spent the last three minutes listening to Heimskr at full throttle whilst suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder. 

The Sexlab Ragdoll is not a good end.

It has also bothered plenty other people:

Surely it is time we had a mod, or an addition to Sexlab / FG /Etc that (faction base) allows:

•  Lovers to remain lying down, comfort each other, and auto-sleep for 1 hour (good Double Bed sleep animations are around) then get up.
  •  Friends to lie/sit for a while, maybe have a drink or eat for a few moments in game 
  •  NPCs / Prostitutes / Wenches to exchange a hug and part, and/or exhange money with the "Here this is for you" line.
  •  Enemies - Sexlab Defeat and other mods already handle that.
  •  Hotkey to cut the above scene(s) and get on with the game.

I'm sure there are enough vanilla animations to cover this.

There are some talented SE/LE modders around who work in this field. Please: could a good samaritan pop together a Sexlab with Flowergirl modlet to add this feature?

Thank you.

(Sits back and waits for request to be buried on the busiest thread around ? )

On 4/14/2021 at 5:54 PM, Dr.p345 said:

Is there a thread for outfit conversions to the 3bbb body? I've tried searching but haven't found anything (Probably my lack of research skills, but hey). 

On the Nexus Acro 3BBB mod page have a look at the Requirements link. There's a growing list there under the "Mods that require this file".

Not sure about LL though. Google search:

Loverslab (3BBB or 3AB)

and see what turns up.  LL's search engine is a bit awkward to use, or so I find.

Hey!

I'm looking for some mods...
-Mods that adds slave market or a brothel, something adult that blend properly in Skyrim world. (not some full building in the middle of nowhere)

-Mods that add prisoners into bandit/monster camp like the very old mod "Damsel in distress" for LE.
-Mod that a voiced(custom if possible) lewd/lusty/adult themed follower, I only care about her voice and dialogue lines, since I will change her appearance.

Please list me anything that come close to any of my request :)
Thank you!

16 hours ago, Lirph said:

Hey!

I'm looking for some mods...
-Mods that adds slave market or a brothel, something adult that blend properly in Skyrim world. (not some full building in the middle of nowhere)

-Mods that add prisoners into bandit/monster camp like the very old mod "Damsel in distress" for LE.
-Mod that a voiced(custom if possible) lewd/lusty/adult themed follower, I only care about her voice and dialogue lines, since I will change her appearance.

Please list me anything that come close to any of my request :)
Thank you!

1 - Paradies Halls and you get a slave/ Home sweet home. Both addons combined should do the trick or slaverun maybe. (never had this one. )

2- sexy bandit captives

3- Sexlab Sexlaves adds a couple custom voiced followers with sluty dialogue