What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

2 hours ago, Intronacious said:

You're assuming too many things. I arrived gagged and naked in Riverwood in the middle of the night, and the the store was an easy help that I didn't really want. I know I can just ignore it, but knowing that it's open kinda ruins the immersion a bit. I just locked it with the console for now. Also, I'm totally uninterested in romancing bethesda written NPCs with my female character.

I might do it if I played a male character but then it would feel like flirting with a robot. They just don't have anything interesting to say and feel worn out before I even started playing. I think the problem with Skyrim NPCs is that they are too generic, and all potential wives come with "do this for me and I'll marry you". I want something more complicated. ?

OK, cool. Your OP didn't mention any of that, which is why I responded as I did- I had no way of knowing what you know. :classic_huh:

This might be an odd question:

But does anyone know of a mod that allows the stages from SLACS to be washed off with bathing in skyrim?

I know there's tweaks for base SL, but can't seem to find one that works with SLACS.

On 4/6/2021 at 5:46 PM, Atenos Aries said:

So.  Has anyone tried sexing up Enderal SE?  If so, how'd it work out?  I know that there are CBBE conversions out and even a standalone companion!  Does anyone know if flowergirls will work?  I'm thinking about giving it a whirl as soon as I finish my current Oblivion playthrough and was wondering what the consensus was.

no one seems to want to touch it just yet. they're waiting for the steam release so as to not interfere with normal skyrim se installation.

Exist a mod that change behaviour of NPCs,  depending what are you wearing?

Or someone can make it.

If I'm wearing stormcloack armour, imperial soldiers attack me if they see me. Independent if I'm in the stormcloack or imperial side. And if I'm in problems, the same soldiers than use the same armour than I'm wearing, they help me. if I'm wearing imperial armour only imperial soldiers. And the same in the other side.

I'm wearing a bandit armor all soldiers (stormcloack and imperial) attacks me, and I can enter in a bandit camp if I'm wearing a bandit armour. Or for the bandits is more difficult identify me, that I'm a strange if I'm wearing the same they wearing.

If i'm wearing imperial armour, can enter an imperial camp, even if I'm in stormcloack side. And they don't attack me. Or they don't attack me for a while.

Thanks in anticipation.

I'm looking for a concise ENB-settings tutorial. Something along these lines:

To Change Visual Effect                |  Adjust ENB Setting(s)           

GlarbleFlarble in the Flumglubble   |   CATEGORY > FlibbleFlabble

My immediate issue is that in bright daylight, shadowed areas are so dark that there is absolutely nothing visible inside their area of effect- stepping into the shade of a shop's canopy or balcony is like switching off the sun, and people standing in the shade of a tree are engulfed in inky blackness and thus invisible- I have to light a torch or set off a Magelight to find the door! Adjusting Gamma works but makes everything look really awful.

I have found a setting that affects it- it's called EffectsFX > "Out black" but when I tweak it to lighten the inkiness in the shade during the day, it also brightens night-time so much that it looks like a cloudy day at high noon.

Surely, Boris is smart enough to differentiate between shadowed locations during daylight, and open unlit wilderness on a moonless night! I just need to find the key settings for each one of those individually because "Out black" is affecting both of them- when I "fix" one I screw up the other. Also, tweaking "Brightness" works to alleviate the deep-black shadows, but makes my face all BLOOMy and horrible looking (shut UP, @Grey Cloud.)

Maybe I just need a new ENB preset. I don't know. I tried one of the newer high-end ENBs but it was so high-end that it did not have an overall Saturation setting, or an overall Contrast setting, or an overall RGB setting- so I was unable to change the overall greenish tone overlaying everything at all hours of the day and night by tweaking an overall RGB setting, nor was I able to change the washed-out look of everything in all weather and lighting conditions by increasing Saturation and Contrast.

So I reverted to my more basic ENB (the now-removed Figment ENB) that at least has the RGB and Saturation controls I need. But I guess Figment may be so basic (and so old, it hasn't been updated for several ENB Binary releases) that it doesn't know the difference between midnight in an open field and high noon under a tree.

All I know is that what I have just isn't working and idk how to fix it.

EDIT: I installed Re-Engaged ENB, spent a few hours tweaking it and it seems to have solved all my problems! I had it installed once before and don't remember why I switched, but in any case I'm good now. Thanks for the responses. :classic_heart:

2 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

I can recommend the one I'm using myself, Re-Engaged ENB . That is, if you haven't already taken a look at it.

Damn, gurrl, you must be psychic! I installed Re-Engaged ENB about 5 hours ago and just now got (kinda-sorta) through tweaking it. I think it looks extra good:

20210411031205_1.jpg

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, megamanfan said:

I'm looking for a mod that will essentially give my character a full on spandex body suit. basically, make everything but the head black or some other color, while not adding any new meshes. if someone could help me out, that'd be wonderful.

Hold up, a new piece of equipment without a new mesh is just impossible. Retexturing the SOS body would be a start, perhaps modified to hide the meaty bits, but it would still need to add that mesh into the game for you to use it as a piece of equipment so as not to replace everyone's bodies.

1 hour ago, megamanfan said:

while not adding any new meshes

Anything with a texture mapped to it...needs a mesh. Meshes are what make it work, sweety...I think perhaps you should bone up on how this stuff works a bit, ask some questions do some googling, and then perhaps...re-frame your question.

Because what you're asking for is not possible within the scope of the engine, as @Scholarly Badger pointed out.

3 hours ago, megamanfan said:

I'm looking for a mod that will essentially give my character a full on spandex body suit. basically, make everything but the head black or some other color, while not adding any new meshes. if someone could help me out, that'd be wonderful.

There are many. A lot of them are called "catsuit" so your Googling might start with that search term.

And as others have pointed out, they all have meshes.

1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

Anything with a texture mapped to it...needs a mesh. Meshes are what make it work, sweety...I think perhaps you should bone up on how this stuff works a bit, ask some questions do some googling, and then perhaps...re-frame your question.

Because what you're asking for is not possible within the scope of the engine, as @Scholarly Badger pointed out.

i think i was trying to describe something that could be done with overlays, like warpaint does. sorry for not being specific.