Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collisions) Now With Optional SOS AddOn

Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collisions) Now With Optional SOS AddOn

View File

YOU CAN EDIT/UPLOAD THIS MOD, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION, IN CASE, CHECK THE CREDITS TAB OF THIS MOD (AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE), TO SEE IF YOU SHOULD ASK SOMEONE ELSE TOO, BUT IT SHOULD BE QUITE ALRIGHT, JUST DON'T MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIS IN A "RANSOM" WAY ("YOU CAN GET THE MOD ONLY IF YOU PAY ME FIRST"), IF YOU AREN'T ITS ORIGINAL CREATOR

There is also a Permissions section down below, this here is so that it can be readily seen for your convenience ;)  Remember to also read the Credits part, just below that one

This adds a WORKING vagina from the Clams of Skyrim mod, with full collisions and working everything. I made this for myself, but I wanted to share it in case someone can do a better job, as many asked and few (if any, to my knowledge at least) did anything to actually do this type of mod. I am rather good at pcs and stuff, but I don't have enough drive and passion to polish what I do to the extent of the many artists that are here and on other sites, so this mod is not... let's make a comparison. Other modder's work: butterfly made of stone, but it looks real and delicate. My work: a rough, but solid, rock extracted with blunt blows and brute strength, then refined with a blade wielded by man with just one eye that just wants to show how good he is at cutting. BUT IT WORKS! And that is what truly matters to me (also, it doesn't corrupt anything, not even on the long run, and that is the second most important thing to me ;) ). THIS IS NOT A FAKE OBJECT, this is the butchered remains of a femalebody_0.nif file, made equippable as a second skin for the player [if you want I can also make it a default part of the body, just let me know!]

If you have a floating vagina, moving from left to right between your legs, you have to add the female nodes your skeleton, either by using the patch in the download section (made with XPMSE), by using the tutorial (also in the download section), or by copying the female skeleton and replacing the male one with it, by calling it with the same name and overwriting. If there are any other problems, let me know!

If you have a non SAM body, read the Non SAM body mesh issues section below.

IN "SHORT":

What this does/is

This is an item that can be equipped (or added to your body mesh through nifskope, hopefully), which DOES NOT replace the male genitals (uses slot 49), and can be equipped by everyone to my knowledge (females too). It is a butchered part of a modified mesh from the Clams of Skyrim mod:

[ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/45251-clams-of-skyrim-project-inni-outie-hdt-vagina/ ]

You can find it by typing "help bodypart" in the console (without the quotes), or by using a mod like AddItem.

To make it so that SexLab does not unequip it during sex, simply open up the SexLab MCM menu and click on Strip Item Editor and tick BodyPart to NEVER REMOVE, done!

[IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE EVERYONE BE AUTOMATICALLY RECOGNIZED AS FEMALE BY SEXLAB WHEN THEY HAVE THIS ON, SEE WHAT mushroomcap PROVIDED HERE:

On 5/7/2020 at 2:24 AM, mushroomcap said:

Made a plugin that should automatically register the actors with the SoS addon as female (so they use appropriate animations) in SexLab.

Working Vagina - Treat as Female.zip 2.92 kB · 6 downloads

]

What this requires

A compatible skeleton (I am using XPMSE https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-special-extended-xpmsse/ ) IMPORTANT! You must add the female nodes to the male skeleton the character you want to have a this mod is using, or the thing will just float around. There is a patch in the download section available for download (made with XPMSE skeleton), but there is also a tutorial on how to add the nodes yourself [ I am also willing to do it for you if you need it, don't be shy! I am here to help! :D ]

Some female body textures to go with (which need to be placed in the empty folder that comes with this mod), you just need the "lower region" parts.

HDT Physics Extended [ https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/? ]

The activation of the MannBody.esp file (you can place it wherever you like in your load order).

[If you are looking for collision with animals and NPCs, you will also need a mod that adds collision to their bodies. What I am using is a mixture of COSIO's files https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1829-clams-of-skyrim-project-inni-outie-hdt-vagina/ and Beast HDT for MNC https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/ [I say mix because I added one after the other, overwriting and tweaking, until I had something of a combination, so I am not really sure anymore which is the one I am using right now. If I had to guess, I'd say Beast HDT for MNC and COSIO's files, as they have been recently updated. I know it sounds overwhelming when you read about collisions and HDT install-stuff, but believe me, it's worth the headache! I am also willing to assist if anything troubles you, so let me know if I can be of assistance! :D ]

And you're good to go!

Bugs

Nothing, asides from clipping, and spasming collisions at times (but I noticed it doing so for females as well, so it might just be my game).

There is also the matter of non SAM body meshes,,,

Non SAM body mesh issues

This mod was made with a SAM body as a reference, as such it is far better suited to be used with that body-shape. IT CAN STILL BE USED ON OTHER BODY TYPES, NO POBLEM, but the mesh (on the SOS body I am using for vanilla NPCs, for example), the vagina mesh will enter the body mesh itself during some (or all) sexual acts. I tried to fix this by lowering the mesh a bit, tweaking it, expanding it, but it causes GRAVE seams on the sides, plus it becomes HUGE, and the cherry on top is that it also fucks up collisions. If you want to try your hand at fixing this YOU ARE MOST WELCOME! Many here would want the results, so be sure to share a guide on how to achieve the same result or the file itself. I will also keep trying to make this work seamlessly, but I fell like I am tip-toeing around dry branches near a sleeping mama bear when I tamper with the mesh more. I WON'T give up, though, you can count on that. It will have to COLLAPSE for me to say "I'm done".

Plans for the future

I am working on making this a working anus, but I am having no end of trouble with the collisions (it's like a grapple-fight with a hungry giant squid, while being armed with only a knife, held in your mouth), I am also working on the betterment of the meshes (making them work better for non SAM bodies, for example), I am also here to help resolve any trouble you might have with this mod, and provide assistance, so if you are in need, stop by! I'll be glad to lend a hand! :D

If anyone wants to polish the meshes or improve upon this mod, fell free! :D Speaking of which...

Permissions

Do whatever you want, just don't claim you made this and don't use this in paywalled mods (unless you'll be releasing it after a month, don't. If you'll do it anyway, know that I'm sad ;(  )

CREDITS

Bethesda and everyone involved for Skyrim

Blaze69 for both the SOS AddOn "dirty esp" error and the idea to just paste the nodes from a skeleton to the other like you would a mesh

Caliente and everyone else involved in the creation of BodySlide and Outfit Studio (with which this mod was made)

Groovtama for the MANY things he/she has done and the permission to upload the modified skeleton nifs

scivirus for Clams of Skyrim and his/her permission to upload this

regenbot03 for the included textures for the body, from his mod PureSkinTexture found here (Skyrim Nexus) : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73853/?tab=description

mushroomcap for providing the file to have the ability to make those that have this mod on them be automatically recognized as female by SexLab for those that want/need it

And everyone involved in the creation of collisions for Skyrim, Nifskope, and every other little thing that I know I forgot and that will gnaw at me for the rest of the night. But really, THANK YOU!

Erik

BY THE WAY

Mods used in screenshots:

ENB: SnapDragon Prime https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70451/

Character body textures and meshes: he is a High Elf from Custom Races (so I can keep the npcs vanilla), is using HDT SAM (HD version), with default SAM Diffuse textures and SAM Light Textures Add-on body and hands normal maps by KouLeifoh (same for the _s and _sk, if I remember correctly).

Armor: the hood is a retextured dragon priest hood without the mask, plus a shadow I added (which can be equipped for any type of hood), to hide the face. It originally came from the mod Mannimarco Necromancer Robes https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88298/?tab=posts by FafnirEtherion .

Animations: BakaFactory's SLAL Animation https://www.loverslab.com/topic/105787-bakafactorys-slal-animation-le-sse/ (version 2.12 here on LoversLab at the time of writing).

If you wish to know anything else, let me know!

Updates:

[ THE   "  What's New  "   SECTION HAS ALL THE UPDATE LIST, BUT I'LL BE LEAVING THIS HERE, EVEN IF NOT USED ANYMORE, AS A THANK YOU FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WERE INVOLVED! ]

[ YET ANOTHER BIG thank you to Blaze69 for the idea to just copy and paste the node branches from one skeleton to the other, and Groovtama for allowing me to upload the resulting, patched, skeletons!]

Added tutorial and patch for the skeleton so you don't have to swap it with a female one anymore, happy times!

--

[ A BIG thank you to Blaze69 for assisting me in the fixing of the SOS "dirty esp error"! ]

Added the SOS AddOn optional file (which obviously will require SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim) to function. It is available in two different slot versions and unique texture paths comination. Of course, as is the case of anything I make and will make, uploaded on the internet or not, it can also be used by everyone. If you don't want the bodypart to spawn on people, you can set the chance for it the MCM menu of Schlongs of Skyrim to 0, you can always assign it manually to those NPCs (or yourself) that you want. It is the same as the main file, just as an AddOn, it will also NOT show up as an equippable item in your inventory when equipped.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/05/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    XPMSE skeleton with added female nodes, HDT Physics Extended, texture as you like
  • Special Edition Compatible

37 minutes ago, frkncnky said:

Can we use it as a butt hole ? With penis scholong ..Im using SAM light by the way.

I believe yes, you would just need to move it back a bit and, perhaps, adjust it. If you want I could do that and upload the results (I don't know how they will look like though, as the mesh is intended to be in the front).

19 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

I believe yes, you would just need to move it back a bit and, perhaps, adjust it. If you want I could do that and upload the results (I don't know how they will look like though, as the mesh is intended to be in the front).

It would be awesome cause I dont know how to mod..Im just install and use type .. You can try if you want and have a time to do.We need hdt butthole lol. I would like to try ofc..

22 minutes ago, Yohen said:

It would be awesome cause I dont know how to mod..Im just install and use type .. You can try if you want and have a time to do.We need hdt butthole lol. I would like to try ofc..

I am working on it right now and it should be ready in a few minutes :D (Just need to test if the animations look good or I messed something up, so far they were fine, just need to adjust the mesh so that it doesn't go inside the body once the actor with it bends). I'll also update the original file as I noticed I messed up the path to the body's tri file (which I left as my own).

1 hour ago, Yohen said:

<Quoting>

Unfortunately, I must admit defeat (at least for now). The mesh works, everything is fine, but, as I suspected and said above, during animation and when bending over, the mesh follows the vagina's nodes, which are positioned up front, thus making the whole thing sink into the body, rendering it invisible from the outside. I tried making it go outward, but it has come to the point where the more I stretch it, the worse the mesh becomes (all mangled and such). BUT IT WORKS, so we now would need one of two things to get it working fine: A) anus skeleton nodes (so the mesh will STAY PUT), and/or B) a mesh so stretched that it goes out and inside without looking like a lot of jagged spikes (both while staying still and while animating. the second being the most jaggedy of the two). If anyone wants, they can try to modify the mesh this mod provides if they feel like trying. I open it with Outfit Studio and from there edit the vertexes, all the while using a malebody.nif as a background reference (it sounds complicated, but it is actually pretty easy, if anyone wants pictures just tell :D). If someone wants the mesh I modified to make the anus stretch ask away and I'll upload it (don't expect to see a beauty, though).

33 minutes ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

In other news, has science gone too far?

lol I see no reason why not. Dick girls then why not the opposite? I am very tired of having to play females to try all the new mods and those awesome collision animations (which I find fascinating, as I picture meshes like hard polygons, but mods are able to transform into liquids or hairs or cloth. It's amazing!)

18 minutes ago, RohZima said:

I'm glad I wasn't stoned when I read that

Not everyone mods because they want to see sex, sex and sex. I couldn't care less about sex, I just like to do things no one does to understand why no one is trying, this is just an example that I thought I would share, as it wasn't that hard to make and I thought could be of use :3

20 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

Not everyone mods because they want to see sex, sex and sex. I couldn't care less about sex, I just like to do things no one does to understand why no one is trying, this is just an example that I thought I would share, as it wasn't that hard to make and I thought could be of use :3

That comment was literally about that passage I quoted.. To my eyes it confused the hell out of me.

Wasn't judging your mod, though it is not something I'm interested in, the way I see it, no one on this site can judge anyone else because it all is messed up

Basically it was the grammar of that last sentence seemed like jibberish to my eyes

7 minutes ago, RohZima said:

<snip>

Didn't think you were judging anyone/anything, don't worry! I just, like you, thought that what you said was strange, as I don't see anything strange about admiring other people's work (like COCO's creations that have been recently uploaded on the Nexus. The tail in the mod COCO KDA Ahri https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96851?tab=description is marvelous to see move around :D )

I'm not an expert on textures either and I haven't looked into its permissions, but here I color matched the Fair Skin from the CoS page and it looks pretty nice imho, I haven't touched the msn as I have no clue on how it actually works.

sd.jpg

Just now, BlueFenix said:

<snip>

Wow, great job! About the msn, I do believe that it would just be a matter of blending the edges with the male body normal map, but otherwise it shouldn't give trouble. About the permission, try messaging scivirus about it, he/she should be able to help with that :D

I agree male characters deserve more mod..I want to use that mod as a vagina or anus dosent matter(actually anus better but np). If anyone can fix texture for sam light.. I mean no gap or missmatch..I would like to use it with pleasure.. I really love to see mods about male characters and thank you for that @Temporary500..

Also I dont understand why people complaning about realisim..It dosent matter if you enjoy and have fun its realistic or not but its actually so realistic. I have seen few male with vagina and they were looking same like that..

I can see now if I install this mod all male in skyrim going to have vagina ? Cause I dont use custom races thanks to requiem lol

I am trying something similar from a while ago, but with something more in mind.  My original intention is to make a working male > female or vice versa morph in the form of a 0.nif to 1.nif weight slider.

My way of doing is taking the whole cosio body and morph it to male body inside blender. So there won't be any texture issue. It hit with a technical difficulty that I am very reluctant to went into, I was wrong thinking the job will be easily done if I just import the mesh into bodyslide, but unfortunately it does not work that way. So I have to do it from scratch inside bodyslide itself. Bodyslide is kind of clunky and lack of more delicate functionalities for this kind of job. It still can be done if anyone willing to pounding hours upon hours to fine adjusting it. But I don't see myself being very enthusiastic in it. But then I saw your mod. Just want to share my work if nothing.

I don't know how useful my stuff is, but you can take it if you want.

ezgif-5-b4aa0d298a4e.gif

MTF_0.obj MTF_1.obj MTF morph.blend

3 hours ago, Yohen said:

I agree male characters deserve more mod..I want to use that mod as a vagina or anus dosent matter(actually anus better but np). If anyone can fix texture for sam light.. I mean no gap or missmatch..I would like to use it with pleasure.. I really love to see mods about male characters and thank you for that @Temporary500..

Also I dont understand why people complaning about realisim..It dosent matter if you enjoy and have fun its realistic or not but its actually so realistic. I have seen few male with vagina and they were looking same like that..

I can see now if I install this mod all male in skyrim going to have vagina ? Cause I dont use custom races thanks to requiem lol

I agree completely!

About the mod, it will only show up on the people you give the item to, so there is no need for a custom race :D

1 hour ago, EEeeTDYeeEE said:

<snip>

Wow man, thank you for sharing this! I will open it up and see what I can do! (No promises though, and it could just be a butcher's work, but, just like this mod, it could serve as a base for something more :D )

2 hours ago, EEeeTDYeeEE said:

<quote to let you know>

image.png.01177f512c2f6bfadbc6855e4f2daa5d.png

I managed to get the body to work! Vagina and morphs are all working, there are just seams at the hands and feet, but I don't particularly mind them (if they REALLY bother you, tell me and I will see what I can do :D ). If you are 0 weight, your body will be masculine, at 1 weight your body will be feminine, both have a working vagina. The body uses female textures, so you'll need COSIO compatible textures to rename to male instead of female, and you are good to go! I am pretty positive the body can be also used by females with no problem, and it should be compatible with RaceMenu female morphs (if that is not so, tell me and I'll fix it, as I know what is missing ;) ). OH, by the way, you'll also seam if you use masculine schlongs, but I noticed that the mod I made (the vagina body part) fixes those by acting as a "seam hole plugger".

If you want me to upload this as a separate mod so people can find it more easily, let me know, but remember that I just made it usable, the REAL work was done by EEeeTDYeeEE, which I am quoting here, so the kudos should all go to him/her :D

malebody_1.nifmalebody_0.nif

@Temporary500WOw... It works! How did you do that? Can you share a bit of insight with the way you did this? It will help me a lot because I'm still learning about Skyrim modding... Anyway, all that left is the hands and feet or perhaps even face morph. Which I can make if I have the time (might be slow). Or you can do it yourself if you want it quick.

1 hour ago, EEeeTDYeeEE said:

@Temporary500WOw... It works! How did you do that? Can you share a bit of insight with the way you did this? It will help me a lot because I'm still learning about Skyrim modding... Anyway, all that left is the hands and feet or perhaps even face morph. Which I can make if I have the time (might be slow). Or you can do it yourself if you want it quick.

I believe that it would be better for everyone if I refrained from modeling, as jagged things and seams are not much of a bother to me (but I know people don't appreciate them XD ).

About how I did it, I did as I always do, an example will explain better: imagine that there is a pit of unknown liquid, disgusting dark liquid. No one knows what it does, and those that do speak in riddles or not at all. Then I come around, just passing through, and hear about this whole thing. I say "Hm", and after sticking my arms up to the elbow inside, I find treasure lying beneath, which I tear apart in the attempt of recovering it to give to those that found the pit first. Now, on what kinds of manouvers I did while splashing about this pit (cronological order):

I opened your files in 3ds Max (the obj ones) and looked at them, then exported one as a .nif file, but it lacked the BSLightingShaderProperty, meaning I could see nothing in nifskope, so I decided to open it in Outfit Studio (the same program I used to make this mod), and the first thing I saw was that your files were VERY small, and not "standing up" (they were in a "resting" position compared to your usual imported body, which is standing up). So I imported SAM's malebody_0.nif and the other one of your files, then began adjusting them by eye to try and match the scale and rotation of SAM's body (in Outfit Studio click on Shape, up in the bar at the top, and then on Scale or Rotate). After one was done I did the same for the other (for the record, I had to scale them both by dragging the sliders all the way a few times, I think around three, and for the final scaling I scaled them by typing in a value of 1.11000, as the sliders were just jumping too forward, and then rotated the X axis by typing in -90  where it says X in the scaling window, so that it would get erected like the SAM mesh. It was not the same as SAM, but it was obvious, as your mesh is actually a... modified... FEMALE... mesh... Only then I remembered, so I opened the COSIO preset I used to make this mod (which was conveniently close at hand), and checked the measurments, but I managed to get them right even with the wrong body, it seems, or mostly right. After that, I thought your body, not having BSDismemberSkinInstance and other nif stuff, might also lack collision weights, so I was about to go find a guide on weight painting, when I remembered my old struggles with making clothes change nodes with the body, and a part of what that guide said (which I found here on LoversLab, by the way :D ), which instructed to just copy the weights and bones from another body if the two are similair, something which was just this case. So I deleted the COSIO body which i did not need anymore (to do so, right click on the shape you want to delete from the ones you see on the right, then select Delete Verticles... . then say yes), and then clicked on File (top bar like Shape), and from the dropdown clicked on Load Reference... . Here you can either choose to load it from a Template or a file. I chose to load from the COSIO body I just removed from the scene. After it loaded, you'll notice it to be different as it has a green name, I then removed the SAM body like I did with the previous COSIO, and then selected all the shapes I wanted the collisions and bones to be exported to (I chose them all, of course. It will give an error as you can't copy onto the mesh you are copying from, but don't worry as nothing bad comes from that :D ), then I selected Copy Bone Weights and left the pop up window sliders as default before cliking ok. Then I exported the whole thing as a nif. After it was done, I opened it up and noticed right away that your meshes were completely black. So I started to splash around even deeper this pit, and tried to fix it by logic and reading the differences between your files, and the COSIO file, which were all, at that point in time, placed in the same .nif file. I kept going back and forth between the COSIO data and the malebody_1 BSLightingShaderProperty and Ni TriShapeData (DO NOT TOUCH THE VERTEX COUNTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT THOUGH!). As an example of what I modified, I found out that black colored everything is caused by the " Has Vertex Colors " data being set to no (to fix this I copied what I saw was in the COSIO file, and set the " Has Vertex Colors " to yes, then changed the new voice, called " Vertex Color ", by cliking on it and then cliking on ok, without touching anything else about that.

Then I deleted the COSIO mesh by clicking on its main NiNode and clicking Block -> Remove Branch , I then saved the file and deleted the malebody_1 shape, and saved the file as A NEW ONE, calling it malebody_0 , then did the same for creating the malebody_1 , but deleting the malebody_0 shape this time. I then forgot about adding a fundamental part for collisions to work, the NiStringsExtraData Havok Path . I found out the hard way after a bit of testing in game and despairing that everything worked but the vagina. To fix it, just open up the COSIO body yet again, as a separate nif this time, and right click on its NiStringsExtraData Havok Path block, and select Block -> Copy Branch (DO NOT CLOSE THE COSIO NIF JUST YET, the block has not been copied yet, if you close it, you'll lose it) . Now, go to the malebody_0 nif file (or the _1 file, either is fine, it will have to be done to both anyway), and delete the NiStringExtraData they have (right click, Block -> Remove Branch ), and then right click on their main NiNode, and select " Paste Branch ". BAM! Collision is working, and you are done :D

Wow, looking at all of this sounds very complicated, tell me if you wish me to post pictures and what-not ;) .

42 minutes ago, bernt92 said:

Hi! which of the folders should the malebody_1.nif and malebody_0.nif be in? I wanted to test this out on a follower and i've replaced his skeleton with xmpse but do i need to replace his body with these files? 

If you are trying to use the nif files I posted above, you'll have to replace his body files with them ;)

Also! Remember to copy the FEMALE skeleton from XPMSE to your follower's skeleton, then name it like his and replace it (example: your follower's skeleton is named followerskeleton.nif , the mod will look for THAT skeleton and that skeleton only, so you'll have to trick it into finding what you want the engine to find, by renaming the femaleskeleton.nif to followerskeleton.nif . It's like replacing a normal file with another of the same name :D ).

2 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

If you are trying to use the nif files I posted above, you'll have to replace his body files with them ;)

Also! Remember to copy the FEMALE skeleton from XPMSE to your follower's skeleton, then name it like his and replace it (example: your follower's skeleton is named followerskeleton.nif , the mod will look for THAT skeleton and that skeleton only, so you'll have to trick it into finding what you want the engine to find, by renaming the femaleskeleton.nif to followerskeleton.nif . It's like replacing a normal file with another of the same name :D ).

Ah, ok! But do i have to do changes in nifskope when i replace his body with these? And how do i go about changing femalebody.dds to malebody.dds? I tried leyenda skin, and renamed all the files to mannbodt, like its said in the "about textures" but it doesen't look right.