5 hours ago, mcg1355 said:

I have installed HDT-SMP and CBPC and I think I have correctly set it up based on the info in this thread so I get CBPC body physics and HDT-SMP non-body physics. When I use a clothing mod with SMP cloth physics (from the Sun Jeong packs) in the body slot it reverts to HDT-SMP breast and butt physics with seemingly no config so everything is saggy and sways all around. Is this expected behavior when using HDT-SMP and CBPC together or is this due to a setup error on my part? If so, is there any way to setup a config for SMP cloth physics outfits but still use CBPC for non-SMP outfits and nude body?

That is definitely not the expected or normal behavior, although reading this is making @Yinklenod sagely and smile. It is not the behavior I get in my game (set up CBPC+SMP as you described) when I wear cloth-physics items or at any other time. As far as I know, it is not possible for an SMP cloth-physics item to "revert to HDT-SMP breast and butt physics" if you have gutted DefaultBBPs.xml per instructions, i.e. removed or commented out all the declarations in the file leaving only the top line <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> and the opening and closing <default-bbps> tags active.

However, I believe that all of Sun's stuff is CBBE and there could easily be something I don't know about the CBBE version of DefaultBBPs.xml since I use UUNP exclusively. I doubt it - the contents of that file should be identical for CBBE and UUNP except for the shape names and some of the associated xml file names, but it shouldn't matter- they should all be commented out or deleted from the file in order to prevent SMP from fighting with CBPC for supremacy over your boobs. :classic_biggrin:

23 hours ago, mitsumidi said:

Ah thank you Vyxenne,here's my reply :

-The 1st DefaultCBBPs.xml in HDT -SMP ( seems like it already been gutted  ), these are the only lines in it:

<default-bbps>
</default-bbps>

-The 2nd DefaultCBBps.xml in CBBE -SMP , didnt touch it at all, dont know what to edit tbh -also i pick No Collision :

<default-bbps>
    <map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>
</default-bbps>

Firstly, just to be thorough, if you really have files named "DefaultCBBPs.xml" or folders named "HDT-SMP" and/or "CBBE-SMP" in your game, that is a problem. Hopefully, the file name you typed is just a typo and when you say "in HDT-SMP" and "in CBBE-SMP" you are talking about MO2 mod folders, not actual folders in-game.

The SMP engine looks for only the following path and file: "[Drive]:\[TopFolder(s)]\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\DefaultBBPs.xml." Not one of your typed filespecs matches that, and that could be a problem because if it is only one letter off it kills the entire process.

The line I highlighted in red above "<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>" is what is wrong with your installation. Please do the following to fix it:

• Delete (or deactivate/de-prioritize/uninstall) the first file you listed above: "DefaultCBBPs.xml in HDT -SMP" You should only ever have one DefaultBBPs.xml in your game.
  • Open the second file you listed above "DefaultCBBps.xml in CBBE -SMP" and make sure there is a line at the top that says <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> If it is not there, carefully type it in (or cut-n-paste it from this post)
  • In the same file, comment out the line "<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>" by typing <!-- in front of it and --> at the end of it so that the line looks like this: <!-- <map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/> -->
  • If you do not use SoS and therefore do not need floppy balls :classic_laugh: also comment out the next line so that it reads <!-- <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/> -->
  • If necessary, rename the 2nd file you just edited from "DefaultCBBPs.xml" to "DefaultBBPs.xml." No other name will work.
  • Make sure the file you just edited (and possibly renamed) is in the correct folder "Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" and not a folder named "CBBE-SMP" as you implied above. No other folder will work. I do not use MO so I can't tell you how to force it (kicking and screaming, no doubt) to put the file where it belongs. But if you must manually create the folder and manually cut-n-paste DefaultBBPs.xml into it, do that unless someone else comes along here and details how to make MO2 put it where it belongs.

23 hours ago, panchovix said:

probably would have to rename "UUNP" in nifskope to "Labia"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If you are using the (converted) Oldrim UUNP-Special body as most of us are, it has the Labia shapes (and Pussy01/02 bones) already included in the nifs as well as in UUNP.xml or UUNP-Body.xml. Renaming the UUNP Partition/shape will kill everything and give you a nasty rash. I don't understand what I might have said to make you even imagine doing that! :classic_blink:

It's almost like the outfits are changing what type of physics the body uses, or maybe stripping the CBPC config somehow. If I equip a full SMP cloth physic outfit both boobs and butt go floppy and are completely different from my normal CBPC config. If I equip some of the skirts that don't use the body slot, boobs act normal like my CBPC config but butt goes all floppy. I've double checked that I gutted the DefaultBBPs.xml and other setup directions posted earlier. This is all in a new save with only alternate start, my CBBE body and textures, HDT-SMP and CBPC, and the outfits I've been testing with.

I also did some testing without CBPC and the normal HDT-SMP install and get boob and butt physics that match and can be changed by the HDT-SMP config files, but I get the same floppy boobs and butt with any SMP outfits equiped... which makes me think it is outfit or body / bodyslide related more than because of my HDT-SMP and CBPC install. I'm not sure what to try at this point since every outfit I try gives the same result and re-installing or using different source files for HDT-SMP gives the same result.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If you are using the (converted) Oldrim UUNP-Special body as most of us are, it has the Labia shapes (and Pussy01/02 bones) already included in the nifs as well as in UUNP.xml or UUNP-Body.xml. Renaming the UUNP Partition/shape will kill everything and give you a nasty rash. I don't understand what I might have said to make you even imagine doing that! :classic_blink:

oh no no at the end I didn't do that haha, thanks for the concern

Finally I think I found why the SMP was killing my FPS, when I was building the bodies in Bodyslide, I mean for armors and such, I was using "UUNP Special", so I guess every armor and female out there was having collision  in weird places where it shouldn't with clothes, and my CPU was reaching 80°C

Now I built all but the Nude Body itself, with "UUNP HDT" and no FPS drops, same physics that I can see so everything's good, CPU at 40°-45°C

(Honestly I'm not sure why I was building armors with UUNP Special and not UUNP HDT lol)

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Firstly, just to be thorough, if you really have files named "DefaultCBBPs.xml" or folders named "HDT-SMP" and/or "CBBE-SMP" in your game, that is a problem. Hopefully, the file name you typed is just a typo and when you say "in HDT-SMP" and "in CBBE-SMP" you are talking about MO2 mod folders, not actual folders in-game.

The SMP engine looks for only the following path and file: "[Drive]:\[TopFolder(s)]\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\DefaultBBPs.xml." Not one of your typed filespecs matches that, and that could be a problem because if it is only one letter off it kills the entire process.

The line I highlighted in red above "<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>" is what is wrong with your installation. Please do the following to fix it:

• Delete (or deactivate/de-prioritize/uninstall) the first file you listed above: "DefaultCBBPs.xml in HDT -SMP" You should only ever have one DefaultBBPs.xml in your game.
  • Open the second file you listed above "DefaultCBBps.xml in CBBE -SMP" and make sure there is a line at the top that says <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> If it is not there, carefully type it in (or cut-n-paste it from this post)
  • In the same file, comment out the line "<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>" by typing <!-- in front of it and --> at the end of it so that the line looks like this: <!-- <map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/> -->
  • If you do not use SoS and therefore do not need floppy balls :classic_laugh: also comment out the next line so that it reads <!-- <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/> -->
  • If necessary, rename the 2nd file you just edited from "DefaultCBBPs.xml" to "DefaultBBPs.xml." No other name will work.
  • Make sure the file you just edited (and possibly renamed) is in the correct folder "Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" and not a folder named "CBBE-SMP" as you implied above. No other folder will work. I do not use MO so I can't tell you how to force it (kicking and screaming, no doubt) to put the file where it belongs. But if you must manually create the folder and manually cut-n-paste DefaultBBPs.xml into it, do that unless someone else comes along here and details how to make MO2 put it where it belongs.

Ok, thank you for your time and effort putting on hightlight red and blue all the stuff xD,but im aware of most the thing you are pointed out >  im just too lazy to copy/paste the entire file path into the comment lol, thought its like a basic things and didnt need to be link .

MO2 stored mod seperately from the actual game folder , so when i said "DefaultBBPs.xml in CBBE-SMp or HDT-SMP folder" i mean it like this >> MO2/Mods/CBB-SMP/Data/SKSE/plugin/hdtskinnedmeshConfigs/DefaultBBPs.xml.  And yes i mistypo the BBPs.

Anyhow, i just delete both the DefaultBBPs.xml file and run FNIS again, so far i havent got any issues, no stuck physics cloth, bouncy body,nor FPS drop and just download Yundao hair to test it out, it seems to be working fine too, so thank you Vyxenne, much appreciate for all the details guide :).

And yeah, i  really dont need to see floppy balls in my game lol ?, im 100% fine with never ever ever have to watch men's "schlong",i prefer to see men  with  their cloth/armor on. ?

7 hours ago, mcg1355 said:

It's almost like the outfits are changing what type of physics the body uses, or maybe stripping the CBPC config somehow. If I equip a full SMP cloth physic outfit both boobs and butt go floppy and are completely different from my normal CBPC config. If I equip some of the skirts that don't use the body slot, boobs act normal like my CBPC config but butt goes all floppy. I've double checked that I gutted the DefaultBBPs.xml and other setup directions posted earlier. This is all in a new save with only alternate start, my CBBE body and textures, HDT-SMP and CBPC, and the outfits I've been testing with.

Isn't that normal behavior? Due to the way armors were designed, equipping one also changes your body underneath, which is why we need bodyslide to fit clothes and make the transition seamless. Equipping one such SMP outfit should make it so that your "body" uses SMP physics as defined in that outfit's xml. One such example is the Chunli Qipao outfit. On the other hand, if you have an outfit whose only SMP part is a skirt or a cape, which are basically just added on top and don't change your body, should make it so that your character keeps using CBPC while only that specific part uses SMP.

6 hours ago, Redswift said:

Isn't that normal behavior? Due to the way armors were designed, equipping one also changes your body underneath, which is why we need bodyslide to fit clothes and make the transition seamless. Equipping one such SMP outfit should make it so that your "body" uses SMP physics as defined in that outfit's xml. One such example is the Chunli Qipao outfit. On the other hand, if you have an outfit whose only SMP part is a skirt or a cape, which are basically just added on top and don't change your body, should make it so that your character keeps using CBPC while only that specific part uses SMP.

That all makes sense and lines up with what I'm seeing happen. I've never really had to do much digging into bodies, outfits, and physics mod related stuff before, having it laid out like that helps a lot. I'll probably stick with just CBPC for now and watch how other people do with merging the two systems. Thank you both for the help.

22 hours ago, mcg1355 said:

I have installed HDT-SMP and CBPC and I think I have correctly set it up based on the info in this thread so I get CBPC body physics and HDT-SMP non-body physics. When I use a clothing mod with SMP cloth physics (from the Sun Jeong packs) in the body slot it reverts to HDT-SMP breast and butt physics with seemingly no config so everything is saggy and sways all around. Is this expected behavior when using HDT-SMP and CBPC together or is this due to a setup error on my part? If so, is there any way to setup a config for SMP cloth physics outfits but still use CBPC for non-SMP outfits and nude body?

The reason this happens is that the outfit nif files have a nistringextra data node which references an xml file outwith the control of (and overriding) your defaultbbps.xml. This xml file includes breast/butt physics and therefore conflicts with your cbpc setup.

Some outfits however, do not include breast/butt physics in the custom xml file. This is why it works for some and not for others.

"Usually" outfits that have just a skirt shape with no reference body in the nif file will work ok but it depends entirely on the mod.

What Redswift said a few posts up is correct too.

Here is a mod that I helped create which includes an optional download (skirt with virtual body) that allows for SMP/CBPC to work in tandem on the outfit.

I normally don't bother though as it's a lot of work to separate the smp part from a "main body" clothing/armor item and more often than not would require reworking the esp file to add extra items as well.

@Vyxenne I didn't nod sagely but did smile at your mention! :P

19 hours ago, panchovix said:

oh no no at the end I didn't do that haha, thanks for the concern

Finally I think I found why the SMP was killing my FPS, when I was building the bodies in Bodyslide, I mean for armors and such, I was using "UUNP Special", so I guess every armor and female out there was having collision  in weird places where it shouldn't with clothes, and my CPU was reaching 80°C

Now I built all but the Nude Body itself, with "UUNP HDT" and no FPS drops, same physics that I can see so everything's good, CPU at 40°-45°C

(Honestly I'm not sure why I was building armors with UUNP Special and not UUNP HDT lol)

Testing!

***EDIT*** Confirmed!!! , 0 FPS drops and temperature of CPU are optimal!!! TVM!!!!!

Would someone mind informing me if this is the place the ask about Devious Devices and the chains it uses? When playing anything using the chains is static and just floats around the legs in pieces. 

Would I just have to install the HDT-SMP files for my version of the game and that's it?

7 hours ago, DeliveryGod said:

Would someone mind informing me if this is the place the ask about Devious Devices and the chains it uses? When playing anything using the chains is static and just floats around the legs in pieces. 

Would I just have to install the HDT-SMP files for my version of the game and that's it?

The HDT SMP chains for DD are a work in progress. We've got the crashing worked out, and the chains have physics, but they don't always connect right. Things will still look broken, there's no way around that yet.

You need the SMP files to enable HDT (hdtSSEFramework and hdtSSEPhysics), and the patches we've made for the chains. Here's the link for the combined latest patches I released. We're working on an installer so we don't have links to different things all over the place. For now you'll mostly find the updates in the DD SE and DCL SE threads.

DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches -- updated May2019.7z

https://mega.nz/#!legGAaiD!rXyuFMp4rGAshcK680stP5Dz5JBg2Z2eG3H5yRZFypk

7 minutes ago, zarantha said:

but they don't always connect right.

If your constraint groups aren't set around the proper distance/margin and inclusion of base xpmse or other mesh-specific added nodes as anchors with proper settings including full declaration of needed SMP settings at the anchoring point, they won't connect right.

On 7/5/2019 at 2:48 AM, zarantha said:

The HDT SMP chains for DD are a work in progress. We've got the crashing worked out, and the chains have physics, but they don't always connect right. Things will still look broken, there's no way around that yet.

You need the SMP files to enable HDT (hdtSSEFramework and hdtSSEPhysics), and the patches we've made for the chains. Here's the link for the combined latest patches I released. We're working on an installer so we don't have links to different things all over the place. For now you'll mostly find the updates in the DD SE and DCL SE threads.

DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches -- updated May2019.7z

https://mega.nz/#!legGAaiD!rXyuFMp4rGAshcK680stP5Dz5JBg2Z2eG3H5yRZFypk

Will this work after I generate UUNP ZAZ/DD outfits with Bodyslide?

On 4/21/2019 at 11:26 PM, Velis said:

I wasn't aware there was a problem. I use both, having followed these instructions (which I modified slightly to make it clearer to me should I need to start over at some point).

CBPC + CBBE + HDT-SMP

1. hdtSSEFramework
2. hdtSSEPhysics
3. CBPC
4  Immersive CBP Config (or Sinful, whatever)
5. CBBE Body *
6. CBBE SMP Config (allow to overwrite hdtSSEPhysics)
(7. SSE Engine Fixes should be installed.)

8. Edit defaultBBPs (Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs)
        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
        <default-bbps>
        </default-bbps>

9. In the SKSE\Plugins folder, right-click and add a new text file.
        Name it: hdtPhysics_preload.txt
        Add a second new text file.
        Name it: hdtSSEFramework_preload.txt

10. CBPC handles body physics, HDT-SMP cloth physics.

* FAQ at CBPC says:

CBBE SE Physics Body -> Breast & Butt nodes
        CBBE SE Special Body -> Breast, Butt & Vagina nodes

My girl's body physics work fine (after a reload, that is), and SMP handles wigs, jewelry, and clothing/armor physics.

Do I still need to have the txt preload files for this?

On 7/5/2019 at 3:06 AM, 27X said:

If your constraint groups aren't set around the proper distance/margin and inclusion of base xpmse or other mesh-specific added nodes as anchors with proper settings including full declaration of needed SMP settings at the anchoring point, they won't connect right. 

ok, ideas on what we've done wrong then? We've declared the anchoring point and added constraint groups. Margins are set.

pfiffy, fatal and I have all asked for help in here at one point or another. I got some, but while it helped some, it didn't resolve this problem. Fatal was the most recent, and I don't see any answer to his request a few pages ago.

Here's the most problematic one.

PrisonerChains01.nif

PrisonerChains01.xml

This is what it looks like in game:

Spoiler

ScreenShot46.thumb.png.c7687d3fcde79085755693ee8829f702.png

4 hours ago, Nepro said:

Will this work after I generate UUNP ZAZ/DD outfits with Bodyslide?

It should, pfiffy is using unp, and its working for him - as much as we've gotten it to anyway. there's only three hdt items that went through bodyslide in LE, the rest are static. the three items are the two different restrictive boots for the chain harness, and the restrictive gloves for the chain harness.

On 7/6/2019 at 4:32 PM, chevalierx said:

Is there a way to run HDT SMP SSE on the GPU instead of the CPU

or switch smp to others core of cpu

Go to SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs and open configs.xml, in the line

<enable>true</enable>
true=GPU
false=CPU

From Oldrim SMP at least it was made like that

On 7/7/2019 at 7:04 PM, panchovix said:
On 7/6/2019 at 3:32 PM, chevalierx said:

Is there a way to run HDT SMP SSE on the GPU instead of the CPU

or switch smp to others core of cpu

Go to SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs and open configs.xml, in the line

<enable>true</enable>
true=GPU
false=CPU

From Oldrim SMP at least it was made like that

As far as I know, this works in SSE the same way. I just switched mine to the GPU (my dearly beloved GTX970) to see what would happen. If you see a mushroom cloud on the horizon, don't try it. Lol.